- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

She entered with me behind. "Stand here." she said. I stood and watched as she pulled out a pair of swim trunks. She turned and walked towards me. "Let mommy put these on." She kneeled and her head was at my penis. She looked up and smiled. She licked my penis once and giggled as it expanded. She then lifted my feet up and slipped on my trunks but only to my knees. She looked at me and bit her lips. She engulfed my penis in her mouth and started to suck and lick. She sucked harder and harder. Then I cummed again. She moaned and suck my penis dry and swallowed. She got up and pulled my pants all the way up. "Mommy is still horny.. Your penis was just the start.."

She winked and walked downstairs grabbing her bag and towels. I slipped on my sandals and walked out the door and to the beach with her.

On the way, she said "Remember, I bought the lotion. You have to rub it. Everywhere."

"In public?"

"Mommy and you are heading to the private beach we went earlier. Meaning you rub everywhere. My arms, legs, breast and vagina."

I shook my head in agreement. We continued to walk until we reached the sand my mom found a good place under some palm trees. She laid her bag and put the towels down. Then stripped her shorts and tank top off onto the sand. She laid on her stomach. "Get the lotion.."

I grabbed the bottle from the bag and kneel in the sand next to her. I gazed at her beautiful ass. "Mommy is already horny.. Start with my legs.."

I squeezed the bottle and started to rub her legs. After legs I moved my hands up on to her ass. "Oh sweetie. Get near my vagina." I rubbed my hands down her butt and near her thighs and started to rub. I heard her give soft moans. Then I moved my hands to her back, then her neck and finally arms. "Good job.." she said. She flipped over. "Okay start with my arms." I put more lotion and started with her arms. I reached over her large breast to her arms. I worked my way up to her chest. She left out more soft moans.

"Let mommy remove this.." She undid the straps and discarded her bra. She moaned. Her breast were gasping for air. I rubbed my hands, feeling her enormous titties. She moaned. Then with my hands I felt around her nipple and noticed them erect. She started to moan faster and louder. I still kept rubbing and my penis throbbed. I couldn't take it and decided to put my mouth on her erect nipple. She moaned even more. "Oh! Suck the milk out.."

I sucked hard and hard enjoying her moaning. Then I tasted her breast milk and she knew it was coming out. She moaned more. I stopped and kept rubbing her breast. She moaned harder and scream. "Rub my fucking vagina.. Mommy needs.." I didn't stop and undid her bottom exposing her vagina. She moaned, "Rub it fucking hard.." I put more lotion on and rubbed around her vagina. She howled and screamed. I kept rubbing. Then I started to rub the lips of her vagina. "Sweetie.. Close your eyes.. But keep rubbing my wet pussy.." she moaned. I closed my eyes. Then opened them. I saw her vagina. This time massive. "What the fuck?"

 

I looked in awe. I was only 6 inches. I heard her moaning booming. "Sweetie! Mommy needs you.. In.." then a hand came down and grabbed me, squeezing my feet. I was picked off the sand and into her grasp. I watched as her vagina opened more and got closer. Then she thrusted me inside her like a dildo headfirst. She screamed and screamed. Soon she screamed "I'm going.. To.. Explode.." Then her pussy was even more wet. She started to thrust me into and out until I heard her scream louder, reaching her climax. She cummed on me. She screamed as she had her orgasm.. She thrusted me in deeper and screamed. She pulled me out, as I was full of cum. She rested me on her breast and let soft moans. She tried to catch her breath. "You fucked me so hard.. I cummed again.. Let me clean you."

She picked me up again and opened her mouth. She moved her hand closer to her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She then started to lick me like ice cream giving out soft moans. Soon she was done and swallowed. She moved her hand and looked at me. "Mommy is so pleased.. You fucked me so well.. I'll give you a reward.."

She moved her hand and rested me on her breast. I felt her chest move as she got her breath back, exhausted. I looked at her and watched her head fall back, still tired. "Holy shit.. What is happening.." I said under my breath. "Why is my own mom using me like a sex toy.. Why is it all happening on one day.." I laid back on her soft breast, feeling the comfort and relaxation. Here I was, only six inches laying on a boob. I loved it.

I tilted my head up and noticed her eyes shut, resting. Nude. In public. I decided to do the same. I jerked my head and noticed the sun setting to the right. My guess was it must be at least seven. "What a day.." I spoke as I laid my head back and closed my eyes. My fantasy was coming true. Even better than expected. Soon I drifted into darkness..