- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

I opened my eyes. I look around on the ceiling wondering what just happened. I find the clock hanging on the wall and read it. Im guessing I was out for an hour or more since it was minutes before noon. I check myself and notice I'm wearing the same boxers and shorts. "Antonio, my baby are you okay?" I turn my head and see my mom looking over me. I couldn't help myself but notice her enormous breast touching the couch. She walked around the couch and looked down at me. She was wearing the same shirt but low-cut shorts exposing her beautiful thighs.

"What happened?"

"Oh Antonio!"

She walked towards me and reached down squeezing me into her voluminous chest for a hug. She let go and sat down on the couch near my waist. "You fell after eating. I was scared."

"Fell? Wait.."

"What sweetie?"

"You don't remember our talk and.. What we did?"

"What? We barely talked Antonio. What did we even do?"

"Well.. It was mostly you.. You kind of.. Um.. Suc.. Sucked on my.."

"Antonio! I better not believe what you are going to say.."

"But"

"No butts. Now take out the trash and fix yourself when you come back in."

 

She moved towards the kitchen. I got up and followed. She took the trash bag, wrapped it up and handed it to me. I felt embarrassed and walked out the room ashamed. I walked out the door, down the stairs, out the building and threw the trash on the dumpster. As I walked back up, I kept thinking what the hell was happening.

I got back to my apartment and before opening the door, I gave a sigh and opened the door. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I looked up. The furniture was all put to the walls leaving an empty area. I walked towards the kitchen and guessed my mom was just vacuuming. Then she called out from the second floor. "Antonio. Up here." I looked up and saw my mom looking down over her large bosoms. She turned around and walked down the stairs smiling and going down slowly.

She stopped a few feet away from me in the open space infront "Antonio, you can get a reward for your chore.. And me lying.. Sorry sweetie but mommy loves to play some tricks."

“Well what is it?”

“Antonio, what do you like most? Other than your gorgeous mommy.”

“Uh. Well wrestling, video games and swimming. Probab-”

“I knew it. Wrestling. What kind of wrestling do you do?” as she bit her lip and put her hands to her beautiful hips. I stood speechless for a second and answered, “like school wrestling..”

“Okay.. Well, how about you show mommy your moves..”

“Wha-what?”

“Come on. Let’s wrestle.”

“No way. I’m pretty good.”

“Here. I’ll even the odds. Lose your eyes, honey.”

I didn’t know what she was on about but I did as she told me. I closed my eyes. Seconds past and the wondered what was she waiting for.

“Open em’!”

I opened my eyes back at my mom. Something was odd. She was a foot taller than me, making me seem 4’5”. I looked around the room and noticed everything was taller. “What the hell di-”

“Mommy gave herself a little help. Nothing much.”

“You shrunk me!”

“Its alright. Look. If you win, you can do whatever you want.. To me.. Or I could do to you..”

She bit her lip and walked two steps closer. I noticed my eyes were on level to her breast. Even my head was smaller than them.

“If I win, we head to the beach and finish what we started..”

She winked.

“So I just pin you?”

“No, instead.. Here. I have to win by stripping you down and sucking on your 5 inch lollipop.. You have to win by stripping my upper body and sucking on my hard nipple.. Mommy is so ready, I’ve been waiting since you passed out..”

I could tell she was horny. She wanted another round. I didn’t mind but I don’t want to humiliate myself. “Alright.. I can’t wait to.. Umm..”

“Suck on my hard nipple? Mommy would love you to, I swear its a inch erect..”

My excited penis started to push itself up, making my shorts to try and cover it up. I blushed and looked at her. She licked her lips. “Already excited? Mommy is too. I can’t take it..”

 

She got into a defensive stance and so did I. We locked our eyes at each other while I watched her eyes wander at my erect penis. She kept biting on her lips. Then she striked. She dashed at me and grabbed ahold of my arms. She was strong but I counter by hugging myself around her waist. Her large breast sat on my head. Then I tackled her to the ground, sitting on her belly. I grabbed her arms and pushed her back. “Oh mommy is shocked. My beautiful breast are as big as your head, sweetie.”

I then quickly grabbed her shirt from the bottom and started to pull up. I had trouble for lifting it up her mountainous breast. She let a soft moan but soon grabbed my erect penis, and slowly started to move her hand up and down. “Sweetie, can I just have a little lick..” I started to slightly moan, gasping for air. Then I watched as her hand moved away from my penis to the top of my shorts. I felt her hand open my shorts and move quickly grabbing my erect penis. I felt her large hand engulf my penis into her palm and slowly moved her hand up and down. I looked at her biting her lip. I was in a trance of enjoying myself, leaving me defenseless. Then her hand moved out and she pushed me off of her. I reacted and rolled over and got back on my feet. By the time I was on my feet, she was on her knees. I reacted quickly and mounted her back. She let out a soft moan, “Oh..”

I grabbed her shirt pulled it straight off while having difficulty. I threw her shirt on the ground and looked and admired her impressive back. Then I noticed her bra strap. My penis throbbed once more and I went in quick. I grabbed her straps and undid them. I saw the straps slowly fall down off of her back and onto the ground. I couldn’t see her majestic breasts, but my penis throbbed even harder. She moaned and gasped for air as her breast were now sagging down, probably touching the ground. Then I went further. I knew this moment would be perfect so I pushed her down, letting her fall on her breast. Then I grabbed her shorts. “Oh sweetie! That isn’t what you are supposed to do..” as she let out a soft moan. I grabbed her shorts and ripped them off, exposing her amazing ass and her thong, just covering her perfect vagina. I felt the sex adrenaline and wanted to go inside. Instead she kicked her feet, knocking me down with a thud. I laid on my back as I watched her get up with my knees up. Her beautiful ass mesmerized me. I felt my erect penis grow another inch.

She got up and turned only wearing her thong from keeping her fully nude. I looked at her breast sway. My jaw almost dropped and felt my penis throbbing. Her breasts reached her stomach and were much larger than when she was in the bathroom.  Her nipples were fully erected. I looked at her and gazed at her beautiful breasts. Still mesmerized by her breasts, she spoke. “Sweetie, I didn’t know you wanted to go all the way..” She bit her lips again.

“We are still wrestling.. But I love your affection  for me.. Let me show you mine, but even better..”

My mouth dropped. I laid on my back still and watched her walk over. Her breast moved with her. Then she dropped to her knees in front of my feet. She looked at my erect penis and moaned. “Oh god.. Your penis is amazing, sweetie. Mommy cannot wait to suck your dick so hard..” She then moved and grabbed my shorts, yanking them off leaving my boxers and a bigger tent as my dick grew another centimeter. Then I watched as she slowly started to move towards me. She placed her hands near my sides and started to crawl. I looked at her boobs and noticed them were dangling, and then as she got closer, her breast laid on my erect penis. I felt the soft titties squishing my now dick. I let out a soft moan and my weak arms gave out, making me lay down on the ground. The only thing pointing up was erect penis, being squished by my mother’s breast. “Mommy is so horny.. I want something in me..” as she let a soft moan.

Then she crawled forward as I watched her breast drag along my body. Then she grabbed ahold of my arms and pinned me down. Hard. Then she mounted me and felt her ass squish my stomach. Her weight made me breathe harder. “Mommy is going to.. Get you.. In..” as she moaned and gasped for air. Then moved her ass forward, and let go of my arms. Then she lifted her ass and brought it closer to me. I looked at her. “Sweetie, Mommy wants y-..You in me..” Then she grabbed her thong and pulled it off. I looked up. Her vagina, gaping open. “Oh god..” she moaned. Then her vagina descended. I closed my eyes. Soon I felt her wet vagina, open and cover my nose. Then she moaned. She moved her legs and put them over my arms and mounted again. She grabbed my head by two hands and pushed and forced me into her vagina. She moaned and screamed “More.. Inside me.. Mommy is..”

Then she started to rub my face into her and moaned even louder. She picked up the pace and forced my head into her vagina even more. She moaned and scream. Then I decide to open my mouth and lick her wet pussy. She screamed and moaned even louder and slowed down on humping me. “Oh.. Mommy is going to.. Lick me.. More..” I licked her vagina even more and heard her moan like a dog and pushed me in even farther. “I.. Want.. In..” she moaned. Then I decide to suck and lick, which made her howl. She kept moaning and moaning. I felt my erect penis grow higher, now at 6 inches. I heard a tear and felt a breeze on my penis. It ripped open my boxers and was exposed, throbbing. “Eat.. My pussy..” she moaned. I started to suck and lip harder and faster. She kept moaning and even started to scream. “Mommy.. Is going.. to cum..” Then a second later she cummed over my face and moaned. I stopped licking and sucking on her wet pussy. She let out a faint moan and slowed down. Then she stopped. Gasping for air, “Oh god.. Mommy cummed.. All over.. You know how to.. Please me..”

She let out her last moan. “Mommy is happy..” She slowly raised her vagina from my face, with her cum sticking to her ass and my face. She mounted me again. “Let Mommy clean you..” She started to lick my face as if I was ice cream. She let out small moans and finished licking my face. Then she got up and I laid there, with my erect penis throbbing from ripped boxers. “Oh god. You’ve grown.. Your penis is.. Amazing.. Its.. 6 inches.. A perfect lollipop..” She then kneeled and licked her lips. I laid back, waiting. Then I watched as she engulfed my erect penis into her whole mouth and started to lick and suck. I was moaning, enjoying it. She kept sucking harder and harder. Then I exploded and cummed inside her mouth. She sucked harder and swallowed the cum. Then sucked on cock one last time. I moaned hard.

She finally stopped, leaving my penis dry. I looked at her and watched her as she slowly moved her mouth off my dick. Then she swallowed again and wiped the excess cum off her face. "I win.." she smiled. I laid back and felt my erect dick start to limp down. My mother moved over and layed next to me on her side, holding her head. I turned my head and looked into her eyes and then at her one exposed breast.

"Antonio, you fucked Mommy so good. Your father never made me cum. You ate my pussy so good. I still feel horny.."

"Mo-mom."

"Yes?"

"Could- I-I"

"Sweetie, ask anything. Talk dirty. Say anything. I wont be mad or anything."

"Okay. I enjoyed you sucking on my cock."

She smiled "Good. I made you cum, too. Doesn't it feel great?"

"Yeah. I loved eating your pussy too and you cumming on me."

"Oh god. You are making Mommy horny even more.."

"Could I.. Put my dick in your-"

"Fuck me?"

"Yeah.."

"Sweetie, we'll save that for last.. I'm even hornier.."

I smiled and watched her eyes. She was looking at my limp dick. "Sweetie, your penis even aroused.." She then reached out and tickled my penis. It rose and pointed straight like an arrow. She bit her lip. "Okay. Mommy won so we are heading to the beach. Get changed."

She got up and started to walk upstairs. I was still aroused and followed her as her ass swayed. I walked closer. We were up the stairs and now walking into her room. "Oh. Wanna watch Mommy change?"

I shook my head yes. She winked and grabbed her clothes from her wardrobe. She put on her bottom and top then put over it with shorts and a t-shirt. She giggled and grabbed my hand, leading me into my room.