- Text Size +

“Money?”

“Better. Something no boy like yourself can get..”

Then I felt numb. I felt weak. I looked at her as she pulled my chair out away from the table. “Baby, do you want your present.” I sat there, silent. Still.

“Say ‘yes mommy’.”

“Yes.. Mommy.” I felt confused and uncomfortable.

“Alright mommy’s little boy.”

She bit her lips and slowly sat on my crotch. “Sweetie, do you feel fine?” I shook my head yes. “Good, because..”

She started up grab on my shoulders and looked me into the eyes. “Do you still feel okay?”

“Ye-yes.” I tried to get out. My dick started to become aroused and soon the tip touched my mother.”

She felt it and looked at me. “Oh! Antonio!”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be.. Mommy is happy you expressing your true feelings for your mommy..”

She moved her ass around my dick and started to lean in close to me.

“You still okay?”

“Yes”

“How are you feeling?”

“Um. Fin-fine.”

“Do you want to go a little further?”

I didn’t respond as I felt ashamed to answer yes. She noticed my hesitation and pressed her breast against me. She brought her waist forward, almost humping me. Then moved her head to my ear. She whispered softly, “Mommy is excited to see how much you’ve grown.. Especially your manhood..”

I was shocked. My own mother. She moved back to her original position and bit her lips. Then she got up and grabbed me and brought me to the couch. She sat me down gently. “Oh sweetie, did you get small?”

Wait. I looked at myself. I was four inches shorter, now two inches smaller than my own mother. What is happening?

 “My-my.. Are you pitching.. a tent?”

“Sorr-”

“Sweetie, its okay”

Then she started to grind lightly on my crotch. Before I knew it my crotch was erect, pushing harder to break free from my shorts. “Oh.. Baby” she lightly moaned.

“You’re trying so hard to.. Well.. Do you?”

I was confused but I realized what she was implying. Out of the adrenaline I shook my head yes.

“Not yet..”

She then got up. “Are you okay?”

“Ye-yes”

“Hmm”

I watched her eyes as she did a quick glance at my erect crotch. “Sweetie, there is something.. Blocking that beautiful.. Lolli-”

Then she squatted down and closed her eyes for a second. Meanwhile I felt shorter and noticed I finally hit 5’0, now five inches shorter than her.

I looked at her again now opening her eyes. She moved her soft hands on my legs, up to my knees. She kept slowly moving her hands until she grabbed ahold of my shorts. She looked at me and licked her lips, then stood up and ripped my shorts off, leaving me only to my bare boxers with erect dick pointing straight up. “Another tent, oh sweetie. I thought you were wearing only shorts.”

She was still on her knees as I lay back on the couch. Again I felt myself fall back into the cushions and ended up being 4'9. Then I felt her cold hands move slowly down my legs to my crotch. Then I felt one cold hand move into my boxers. "Close your eyes.. And just relax. Mommy is.."

Then I felt a nail touch my dick. It sent shivers through my entire body. Then the nail slowly moved up onto the tip. "Ooh. Didn't think it would be that long.." As she gazed into my eyes when I opened them again. She bit her lip once again and I closed my eyes.

Soon her cold fingers were wrapped around my penis. "Mommy is only going to see if you are healthy.." Her cold hand left my crotch. I opened my eyes. She grabbed ahold of my boxers and her hands were in a position like she is going to rip paper. Then I heard a tear. I watched her hands as she was tearing opening my boxers. She got close to my erect tent and stopped. She looked at me and bit her lip before saying "Don't be afraid. I just wanna see if you are growing up to be a big boy.."

Then my erect dick flung out. "Woah! Mommy is.. Impressed! Here. Let's get rid of the rest.." Quickly my boxers were discarded on the floor. Then I watched her analyze my crotch. "Sweetie, you take good care of yourself.. Now, I need to inspect it.." I watched her hands slowly move around my somehow large dick at my height. I felt myself shaking but then seemed to notice something. As she was feeling my erect dick it was slowly expanding. It went from 2 inches to 5 within seconds. It was way larger. "Mommy is surprised by your long penis! Now, the final procedure."

She slowly put her face inches away from my erect dick. Then she looked at me. "Sweetie, mommy is going to.. Have a lick of your large lollipop..Are you ready?” I shook my head yes in excitement. She licked her lips at me and looked back at my erect dick. She moved her face closer and soon gracefully let her tongue slide against my dick all the way to the tip as she was licking an actual lollipop. Then I gasped when she wrapped her tongue around it and started to squeeze it. Then she stopped and looked at me inches from my dick.

"Mommy.. Is in love your lollipop.. After a few licks, you gotta suck.. A little.." She looked back at my erect crotch. She let out faint moans while saying, "Mommy.. Needs to give it a.." Before I knew it, my dick was inside my mom's mouth. She moaned like a dog. Soon I felt myself shrink again, now to 4'5, as my dick remained at 5 inches and inside her mouth. Then I felt something amazing. I almost moaned like my mother. She began to suck on my erect cock. Her mouth constantly moving up and down. I couldn't take it and climaxed. She moaned like a dog once more. Then sucked as hard as she could, lifting my pelvis and backside towards her. Her immense strength almost lifted my whole body. I moaned once more until she let go. I looked at my cock, cleaned off and then at her. She swallowed and licked her lips at me. "Mommy is so horny, I haven't felt like this in ages.. Let me suck on it more until it's dry, sweetie.."

She licked her lips once more and continued to moan as she sucked the life out of me. Somehow I climaxed once more and she followed up by sucking her hardest. I moaned like a dog again and was lifted like last time. Instead when she swallowed I fainted from her sucking the life out of me. I laid there, unconscious and tired.