- Text Size +

“Sweetie!”

No response.

“Oh! Where the hell are you Antonio!”

“If you hear me, I’m willing to make you breakfast and give a sweet present.. I..”

Then she slowed her words and nipples moved out and became even harder. “It’ll be fun..”

Then bam. Her tight bra snapped from the middle since they couldn’t withstand the nipples’ pressure. It was a sudden rush of adrenaline and I was flying towards my bed. “Oh fuck”

It was a hard landing but the covers saved my landing and brought me to a safe stop. Then I hear her do a quick moan.

“Oh god.” as she gasped for breath. “That felt good. But damn, again this happened.”

I looked back at her and saw her breast breathing and falling out of her tight bra with her erect nipples. They were amazing, as they gasped for the air. Her nipples still erect, made it all the better.

“I hope he is thankful for all of my trouble I go through.”

She turned around with her breast following behind and I watched her ass move as she did. I was in shock.

“What? Thankful for what?”

I guess it must’ve been hard being lonely without my father, but I guess it must be her craziness why he left. Then I laid back on the cover. Thinking in my head, “What the hell was been going on. I mean, this is my mother for crying out loud. Why can’t it be someone else. Does she miss dad and just wants to.. Show.. Affection..” Then I stopped myself. “I should close my eyes.”

I thought why this was happening, but why did I shrink? Did I eat something bad? Or is it genetics. Then I knew I needed help. The only one to help me was my mother, but she didn’t seem trustworthy. Then I opened my eyes. I laid my hands on my stomach and stared at the ceiling. Then I heard feet moving, but luckily they weren’t that loud.

I turned my head over at the open hallway. She stepped down and I saw her in a tight t-shirt with her thong still on. She stopped and looked at me.

“Where were you?”

“Wait. You can-”

“Excuse me? Were you hiding?”

I glanced at myself for a quick second. I was back to my former self. Then I tried to play it cool.

“Um, uh not really. I went outside and sat o-”

“I don’t think so.”

She grinned her teeth and blushed. "What?" I looked at myself and saw my dick erect.

“Sweetie, get a girlfriend. I’m your mother.”

“Sorry. I wasn’t-”

“Its alright. Your almost a grown man. You men do these things. Its natural.”

She bit her lip quickly as I pulled the cover me.

“Now. I am making breakfast. Also, I have present to make up for you.”

“Ok. I’ll, err- be down shortly.”

“Take your time.” she joked.

She walked down the stairs and whispered to herself, “That is pretty long”

I looked at the ceiling again. Embarrassed. What the honest hell is going on. This week is starting off weird and strange. I got up and double checked myself. I was fine. I headed out my room, down the hallway and down the stairs. Our apartment was small, having an two floors, the top having two bedrooms and the lower floor had a living room, kitchen and one bathroom.


I smelled the air filled with crisps of bacons and eggs. I turned to my right past the living room to the kitchen and saw my mother cooking. I was behind her and stared at her giant ass, only covered by her thong, moving around as she hummed a song. Then she smacked her own ass and slowly lifted her hand up. It slowly jiggled and brought itself to a halt. I stood there, slightly aroused. I slowly moved towards the kitchen. She turned around.

“Hey sweetie. Hey, can I call you baby? Thats what I heard mother today call their children?”

“Um, they do?”
“Yeah, I mean, you are my baby”?

“I guess so.”, as I continued to walk. Then I stood there, watching her cook.

“Whats the problem?”

“Nothin’. Hungry I guess.”

“Ohh. Come here. Give mommy some sugar.”
She walked over as I stood frozen. I quickly analyzed her, noticing her breast being squeezed by her tight t-shirt, that was light blue with white words of her college. She was also only wearing a thong, barely covering her ass and somehow covering her pussy, but I noticed her beautiful thighs. She gave a big hug, squeezing me into her breasts. She even lifted be off the ground for a second and put me down. “All better, baby?”

“Yeah. And wow, never knew you were strong.”

“Well, I never knew it either. I thought you were the strong, you seem muscular. The girls must fall for your amazing looks, baby.”

“I wish.”

“Oh.. Sit down. Let me give you some eggs and bacon.”

I sat down and watched as she turned around and handed me a plate of food. Before she did, she did it over my head, making her large breast popping near my head. I titled my one eye to the right and saw it.

“A good meal should keep you good for today.”

She walked around me and sat next me, drinking a glass of orange juice.

I sat there and started to begin eating. During my course of eating, she spoke.

“Look. Mommy is having a hard time coping without your father. Its been.. Years. I miss him dearly but he was such a coward. The only good thing from him was you and making me.. Well. Happy.”

“What’da mean, happy? Like his wealth?”

“Oh, no. He wasn’t very rich. He just. Well. Sweetie, before I say it and anything else, will you be mature about it?”

“Um, sure. So how did he make you happy?”

“Well, he was amazing. In.. Bed.”

“Um.”

“Hey! You said you would be mature. Look. Can mommy just say something? I’ll give you your present I owe you.”

“Oh, sure. Sorry mother.”

“Mother? Baby just call me mommy.”

“Yes, mommy.”

“Anyway sweetie, your father was amazing in bed. He got me so.. horny. He could drive me wild, and I always asked for more. Moaning. It was.. Amazing. But I miss him. “

“Um why did he leave? Honestly. Tell me the truth. No lies.”

“Okay. You are old enough to hear this. Look, do you know what a giant is?”

“Yeah, someone taller. Like the wrestler An-”

“No, way taller than him. In sight it seems they are as tall as a skyscraper.”

“Oh, alright.”

“Yes baby. That big. Anyway who are giants mostly? Gender-wise.”

“Men..?”

“Yes. And so women are referred to as Giantess.”

“Ok. A giantess. So what?”

“Well your father allowed me to be a goddess. A giantess.”

“But you're small like me. You aren’t large.”

“No, but your father was extremely small. At certain times.”

“Um. Wha-what.”

“Look. I turned him small so I could be a giantess, as a sexual fetish. It was amazing. Anyway, your father left when you were young because he decided to get away from me. And baby. Now that you know this, I think its time to give you your present. Especially now you are almost a man.”

“Oh. Alright. Wait. Is it a car?”


She started to slowly get up and stood next to me. “No baby.”