- Text Size +

She slowly squirmed her way down out of her robe. The robe hit the ground. She was nude. I admired her beauty and wondered how large her breast were compared to me. She took one step into the tub, sending me one way. Then another foot was in, sending me the other direction. I looked up. Her large, curvy ass and womanly part was descending above me. It was massive. I panicked but floated there. Watching it. This must be a gift or something I thought. Her vagina hit me, sending me face first into it. I was almost sucked into it and was being lowered into the tub. I heard a faint moan coming from her. I acted quickly and I swam away. I swam up as the giant ass continued to descend. I turned my head and watched her ass smack the bottom, making her ass flat. I turned my head and soon reached the surface. I looked up.

She laid in the tub, only her stomach and above not wet. I was between her legs but only saw her stomach in front of me. I looked down and saw her pussy squished against the bottom. I felt the urge to swim below and explore her cavern, but hesitated. I looked up once more. Her huge breasts covered half of her face. I was in shock and felt my erect penis point straight like an arrow. My clothes were all wet and it make swimming a pain. The only way out was climbing up my mom’s sexy body and out the tub.  I started to swim towards her stomach, noticing that her belly button was just underwater. I continued to swim towards her and reached it. I started to climb. Only a few inches up her stomach, I looked down into the water. I saw her vagina once more, questioning again. “Dear god..”

I continued to climb her stomach. Then I heard splashing. She cupped water into her hand. I looked up at her hands. She lifted the water and placed it on her breasts. They were now wet, sending droplets of water down her stomach. I took cover as the droplets slithered down her stomach. “Oh.. So warm..” She moaned twice.

I climbed up her wet stomach, having some difficulty. Soon I looked up after climbing 6 feet of her stomach. I needed to climb through her cleavage and towards her shoulder. It was easy since she didn’t have a bra on, so I continued. Soon, I looked on my right side. There it was. Her wet, huge breast. I was aroused even more. I climbed even faster. Then I saw her right hand once more. This time she poured water on her stomach, and was I caught in it. I was sent down back into the water in between her legs and again closer to her vagina. Her hand didn’t stop moving either. She kept cupping the water and putting it on her wet breast. I watched in awe as my erect penis was throbbing. She let out faint moans every time she poured water on her. I then watched as she started to moved her hand over her breast and noticed her nipples. Then slowly they moved outwards. I noticed that her nipples were about an inch longer in length than me, but soon they reached out to be about 5 inches in length. The faint moans became louder. Then I watched as she kept her right hand massaging one of her breast but her left started to go towards me.

I was in horror. Did she notice me? Wait, how when her eyes were closed as soon as she came in? I didn’t know how to react. Instead I swam towards her stomach. I watched as her moved down her stomach. I made the wrong choice. I almost screamed when her hand finally hit me, now forcing me down under the water. I caught a quick breath before descending. I was still being forced towards, from her waist now to her crotch. I opened my eyes and saw in shock as her pussy was getting closer. And closer. Then slid off of the lips of her vagina and held on her palm for dear life. I turned my head and noticed her pussy opening. Then her hand pressed against her vagina, rubbing back and forth. I heard even louder moaning coming from her. She was pleasuring herself.

I felt my back rubbing against her vagina and my penis throbbing. pressing in deeper into her palm. She moaned louder. “Oh.. I.. Haven’t done.. this in years..” I decided to instead turn my body and soon my erect penis was moving up and down her vagina following the movement of her hand. I didn’t know what was going on but I felt some sort of enjoyment. Then the strokes were faster and after all the moaning I started to her soft screams of enjoyment. I was pleasuring my mom.

I felt as I was going to explode, and soon I felt as in any second I was going to. Then, the moaning died down and the strokes became slower. I was enjoying myself then palm caught me and started to move back up her crotch. I turned around and held the skin of her palm. She dragged me up her crotch and finally up to her stomach, gasping for air. My penis was seconds from exploding, but it died down as I was sliding against her stomach. Soon her palm was lifted up, bringing me with it. “I haven’t cum in awhile.. That was amazing.. Oh if only it was..”

Then I lost grip of her palm and feel. I turned my head and noticed I was going straight towards her left breast. I felt my penis throb once more when I landed on her jiggly and soft titty. I bounced upwards and landed once more, but instead started to slid off her wet breast. I looked down and saw her nipple. I noticed it was starting to shrink and become not erect. Soon my ass slammed on her nipple. I was on the edge of her nipple, seeing as it was almost the size of me. I grabbed a hold of it. It started to get erect once more. It started to slowly move out. I looked up at her. She started to moan with her eyes closed.

“Oh.. Oh.. Please.. Massage..”

I started to rub it. She moaned more. I kept doing it. And doing it. She kept letting out faint moans. Her nipple was fully erect, expanding out to about 8 inches in length. My dick was throbbing even more and this time I thought I was going to cum. Then the faints died down once more and her nipple was slowly becoming not erect. I sat on her nipple and grabbed on her breast for dear life. I tried to pull myself up but they were still wet and slippery. She stopped moaning and I looked up at her. She opened her eyes. I looked at her and swooped down, holding dearly to her erect nipple. She started to move. I felt an upward force and decided to sit on her nipple and hold on to the breast. I was holding on while her breasts jiggled, vibrating myself, making my penis even more erect.  She stepped out and grabbed a towel and placed it around her waist covering down to her legs. Then she grabbed her bra. “Oh no.” I started to climb upwards but it was too late.

She put the bra against her breast, making me squeezed against the soft breast. I was in heaven. I looked up, still seeing her face. She connected the straps and tied it. I was stuck but aroused. I felt the soft breast and it jiggling as she moved. I couldn’t tell what was happening but I heard the door close and her breast kept jiggling. Then she spoke, which was loud and startled me.

 “Hmm. Maybe I should give Antonino a good surprise.. Maybe he’ll get around now that I am his mother and.. we can have actual fun..”

“What? The hell?” I said in my head.

“I mean, he is a grown man, well almost. I wonder how long it is..”

Then gravity hit me and felt myself going down. Then I was pushed by up, causing my genital region to slam against her now soft nipple. She was sitting down on the bed from my guess. What was she talking about how lon-

“Hopefully he is still asleep. Maybe I could surprise him”

 

Then I heard the tallow drop and felt movement with one foot at a time. She was putting on her favorite black thong I was holding on to dear life earlier. Then movement. She was walking towards my room. What will she think when I’m not there? Then more jiggling. Then my genital region felt movement. My dick was throbbing even more I decided I had no other chance. I pulled my shorts and boxers down and started to quickly move my hands up and down. Soon I exploded, cum flying onto her areola. I left out a soft moan and it felt amazing. Then, whatever she was thinking of, was making her horny. Her nipples slowly became erect. I quickly pulled my shorts and boxers up. After all the footsteps, I heard my door being open.