- Text Size +

She spread her legs over the dirty pile I was in and I quickly looked up. I saw what I wasn’t supposed to see. Her pussy. She was wearing no panties. No bra. But the bathrobe. I looked at it. Mortified. My own mom. It felt like minutes as I looked up. Soon, she stopped, leaving me gazing at her womanly parts. I got aroused. Soon her ass was descending on the clothes. I kept staring at her vagina, seeing it get closer and closer. I was so aroused and amazed I didn’t even want to move. Then it started to drift away and then a large thud came. I saw as she sat, spreading her legs around the pile of dirty clothes I was stuck in. I noticed her bathrobe was stuck under her ass, still showing the front of her vagina. I was in wonder and awe, but snapped out of it. I started to dig and sink below the top layer and grabbed a hold of a black string that had the width of my body. I heard and saw clothes being moved and then a bright light. “Shit.”

Then I felt movement. The string I was holding on to started to go towards the light. “Oh please, oh please..” Then soon I noticed her fingers on the other end. I also noticed the string I was holding on to had was instead a strap and that in between the string she was holding was some sort of fabric that looked like a loincloth.. It hit me. I was holding dear life on a thong! “Oh shit. Please don’t wear it..or notice me!”

Then I was out the dirty clothes and holding on to dear life, amid the air. She didn’t look down and instead she was getting up, not even noticing me on one of the strings. My heart pounded as I watched myself being brought up into the air, towards her wardrobe I just climbed. I watched her as I moved upwards, noticing the red bathrobe was only down to her thighs and was on tightly, making her breast and ass seem larger and rounder than they actually are. Soon I reached the height of the wardrobe and a loud boom from my mom, “Maybe I should give it a test to see if it still fits..”

My heart sank. I always fantasized giantess but not like this. I questioned whenever to jump off and or just accept fate. Instead, I still had luck when she boomed “Nevermind.. Later.” Then I felt wind in my face as I was flying towards the stack of clothes and  landed on top unharmed due to the soft t-shirt. I decided it would be best to hide inside the clean stack of clothes, which I did. I was safe. Or so I thought. Then I heard the creak of the bathroom door open and footsteps following. Next the bathtub began filled up and more footsteps. Then, her again. I looked out and saw her. Still in her bathrobe, reaching for me. The pile of clothes. I held on tightly to the t-shirt as I was lifted into the air, feeling sick to my stomach.

I looked up but couldn’t find a strand of hair due to her gorgeous breasts overshadowing me. Then I felt a downward force as she placed the clothes on the sink.  She looked down at the tub and bent so she could feel the water. I watched her magnificent body bend and gazed looking at her firm ass. She felt the water. “Just right”. I quickly got out of the clothes and looked at her. She then moved over towards the sink and looked in the mirror. I looked at her checking herself out. It got worse from there.

She moved her elbow, hitting me and the stack of clothes towards the water. I was in free fall. She reacted quickly and only grabbed the clothes and not my 3 inch self. I fell and landed into the bathtub at a slow speed. The impact of the water wasn’t harsh but I went in deep into the water. I opened my eyes and swam upwards for safety. The surface felt like it was miles away. I wasn’t going to make it.. I wasn’t.. Then, the water seemed to get closer to me. Soon I was on the surface, gasping for air. I was tired. I looked around for a way out. There was none in the tub, only the white walls that held the water. Then, I looked up. “Close one. Well, I guess its nice and warm.”

She reached for the front of her waist. She grabbed the tie and began to untie it. My mouth dropped. She was stripping right in front of me. She untied the robe and pulled it open. The bare breasts came out gasping for air. They were larger. Way larger than yesterday. She then pulled it out of her arms and her waist to her neck was visible. Her bare breast, jiggled as the robe went down. She giggled to herself. I was in shock and was aroused.