- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

I didn’t feel like hesitating. I needed to get to her room before she went in there for her shower so I ran the door. In just a minute I reached it from going under the bed. I crawled under the door and into the massive hallway. I looked down both ways and her bedroom door on my right. I didn’t feel like running since I already did. I simply jogged, not wasting any time or energy. Soon, I made it. The door was shut. I never, and I mean never went into her room since I was 8. I forgot what it looks like.

I crawled under the door and entered the room. It wasn’t that big. There was a wardrobe, her bed in the middle, a mirror and a door leading to her private bathroom. On the floor were some bras, thongs, shirts, pants, belts and socks. She was a mess. I was amazed by how a slob my mom was. I slowly walked around her room. I looked above to look for her phone, but I couldn’t get a great view.

I looked at her wardrobe. She had a bra stuck to the top of it and one of the straps was touching the ground. It was perfect. I ran over to the strap and began to climb it. I couldn’t believe it. I was climbing up a bra. When I got to the first cup, I caught my breath inside of it. The bra was a 40D cup. I quickly imagined what it would be like being stuck in between my mom’s cleavage. Those, tight, big and soft breast.. Wait. Stop.

I snapped out of confusion and continued to climb the bra. Soon I reached the top. I stopped and caught my breath from that hike. I gazed around. There was a neatly piled stack of pants, and a shirt. But. The phone. It wasn’t up here. Or even on the bed or anything. The only place it could've been it. No… It was in the bathroom. I gulped. If I wanted to get the phone I would have to be quick. Very quick. I looked down below and saw a huge pile of dirty clothes. I knew it was safe to jump down, so I did. I walked backwards and jumped off, landing safely in the pile of clothes. It was soft. I started to climb my way out. But before I could, I felt the ground shake below me. Something was coming. The same door opened again. My mom.

 

I reached the top of the pile of clothes. She was back for her shower. I gulped. “Well, no breakfast for him I guess. Serves him right.” she said under her breath. I looked around the room and saw her still in her bathrobe. I was doomed. She began to get on her knees and search the dirty piles of clothes.. Wait. She could find me! I panicked.

If she found me I was done. I couldn’t let that happen. I need to get to the wardrobe again and hide there. There aren’t any dirty clothes. I pulled myself out of the pile of dirty clothes and looked at her. She got up and turned towards me. “Shit. I’m done..” I fell back down into the pile with my waist and above sticking out. I could see her walk towards me. She got closer. Closer. Making the ground shake. I was dead. But she kept walking. Walking. Then Over. Me.