- Text Size +

She turned to me and saw that I wasn’t rubbing, which was followed the stopping of her moaning.  “Oh! Forgive me! Let me get that out of your way, honey!”

Before I could even react to what she said, she moved her hands behind her back and I heard a small snap and she moved her hands back up to her chest and picked up the only thing protecting me from seeing the beautiful cleavage of my mother. She picked up the small bra that somehow stayed on to such a tall person as her, and threw it to the side into the sand.

I store with my mouth gaping. Her newly freed breasts stood right in front of me without any bra.  Her nipples were erect, and looked just dazzling.

She looked at me, waiting for my pleasure to begin again, saying, “What are you waiting for? “

I forced myself to touch them. I felt the smooth surface of her breasts. She moaned. I kept moving around them feeling aroused. “ Oh.. Tou-touch my nipples sweety!” I was in shocked. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I quickly moved my hands over feeling her erect nipples. She moaned even more. She was getting out of control.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her, almost nude. She started to slowly stop groaning. “Why.. I.. more..” I looked at her and feel even more aroused. “No.. You are my mother!”

She stopped and looked dead at me.

“You will do as I please.” She was furious at me, giving a mean look. Seconds past and I tried my best to look at her face then her huge breasts.

“Please, cover up.”

She gave no answer.

“Mom, please.”

“That is enough. Your father never did this to me and I demand affection. Now.”

“No.”

“Thats it!”

Getting furious she strapped on her bra and grabbed me by my hand. I tried freeing myself but she was too strong. “Mom!” “No. We are going home.”

She dragged me off the beach and into the car, buckling me up. It was an awkward drive home. Soon we got home and she commanded me to go upstairs and stay there til tomorrow. I did as she pleased and slept early.


I awoke. I heard the birds chirping and the whistles of the wind. I opened my eyes and saw my ceiling above. It felt rather larger. I rubbed my eyes and pulled the covers off of me. They felt rather heavier than I imagined. I then noticed it.

I was an inch tall. I couldn’t believe it. I felt myself and noticed my clothes shrunk too perfectly. I was in shock. “What is going on!” I need help. “Mom!”

But wait. Her? She’ll use me like a toy. I need to get my phone. I climbed up the enormous covers and looked over to my right. I saw my phone laying down on my tableside. “How will I get it?” This seemed like a challenge, but I started by walking towards it. Every step I took felt like my feet were being sucked into the bed. Luckily after 30 seconds, I was almost to the side of the bed.


Until I heard a sound I didn’t want to hear. A door being open. My mom. “Shit.”

I ran and hid almost camouflaged into my covers, not able to be seen but to see. And then I saw her. She opened my door and came in. My mouth dropped. She was huge. She was wearing her regular red bathrobe that was too short for her, only reaching to half of her thighs. Her breasts were barely breathing and pointing straight out and I guess I could see her nipples. Her hair was a mess from not taking a shower yet. “Antonio?” she said. “Where are you? I’m making eggs with toast today.” The room was silent. I kept looking straight at her, hoping she would leave. “Hmm.” She turned around and faced the hallway. “If you can hear me Antonio, I’m making breakfast. Also, since your behavior was terrible, I'm taking your phone.” She started to walk in my room and grabbed my cellphone. She turned around and walked down the hallway still yelling. “You can use mine, but its in my bedroom.” Her voice faded as she went down the steps.

“Damn it. Of course. Why is this happening to me.”

I got out of the covers and continued to walk to the other side. I looked down. It was death if I jumped. So, I grabbed ahold of the covers and shimmied down the bed. It worked fine. I was on the floor unharmed. Now, the other side of the room.