- Text Size +

But instead her hand quickly moved out, grabbing something. I didn’t know what it was. Then I heard a rip in some bag and some fizz sound like soda. “What is she doing?” She quickly placed it back in her pocket and moved, relaxing herself on the sofa.

“Back!” the italian boomed.

“Finally.. I thought I was going to be left alone drinking all this wine..”

He laughed and then I heard him sit nearby. I heard a slap after a few seconds. “Hey! You aren’t even sober..”

“Ah! I see. It would be rude if I didn’t take a sip.”

I heard the glass cling against the table when he was done.

“The whole glass? Oh god. Well..”

Then she moved. She mounted him as I saw an indent in her shorts, his erect dick. “Oh, already?”

He chuckled. She moved slowly around his crotch until I heard a yawn. “Falling asleep?”

“Oh-no-no. Just tired from the day.”

She kept moving until another yawn. “I don’t know.. Why..”

“Shhh. I’m getting to the best part.”

Then she stopped and got up. “I need to use the restroom for one second and fix my.. Bra...”

She moved as I heard another yawn come from the guy. Then the a door open. She stopped and I guess she was in the mirror. What was she doing? Then I saw light and heard her zipper open and then a hand. She pulled me out of her pubic crotch and sat me on the counter near the sink. She looked at me. “Oh I’m sorry. Mommy had a little.. Too much.”

“You’re a.. Hooker?”

“What? Oh god no. Mommy just does this.. Part time..”

“But still.”

“Look, I need money for the both of us.. Now.. Did you enjoy your ride?” She winked.

“Sort of. Expect you totally forgot me.”
“I’m sorry! Here.. Your reward..” she bit her lip.

“When I drink too much, I get so horny. Mommy wants to fuck.”

“What about the guy?”

“Drugged him. Mommy remembered you and you’ve been fucking me so well, sweetie.”

“Oh.”

 

She grabbed me and brought me out of the bathroom. We walked past the Italian passed out on the couch and then opening a door into a massive bedroom. It was huge. The ceiling must’ve been 15ft tall and the was longer and larger than mine. Probably doubled. Their was a window the size of the walls looking out to the sea. She kept walking and then placed me on the nightstand and backed away.

“Ok. Mommy is horny.. Than ever. But.. This time you will be the giant..” she giggled.

“What?”

“Oh come here”

She grabbed me tore off my trunks exposing my erect penis. I blushed. Then she threw me onto the bed. Scared for my life, I landed on the soft covers, bouncing. I turned around and opened my eyes. I was back to being 5’7! “What the hell?” I said noticing my mom was gone. Then I heard her small voice. I looked over to the nightstand to where I was and noticed her. “Get me, sweetie!”

I put my palm down and let her climb up. Then I bring my palm to my neck level and look at her.

“You’re only 3 inches!”

“Now sweetie.. Lay back..”

I put my head and laid back, with my head against the pillows, nude. My penis wasn’t erect as it was. “Now, rest me on your stomach.” I moved my palm and rested her on my stomach and then put my arms to the side.

“Mommy is going to.. Lick your lollipop..”

She turned around and started to walk down my stomach, to my waist. I felt her cold bare feet and watched her small ass jiggle as she moved. Then I watched as my penis started to become erect. She walked closer and closer and then my penis was at its full erection, throbbing. “Mommy is amazed.. Its huge..”

She put her hands on it and my erect penis throbbed even more. I watched as she started to hump it, moaning. I closed my eyes for a second. She grew two inches. I watched and heard she humped even harder and faster. My penis was throbbing even more as she moaned. Then I felt more weight on my penis. I watched as she started to grow, now 8 inches and taller than my erect penis. I was in shock as I my penis throbbed even more as she humped and licked it. Then it grew two inches more, meeting the same height as her. “Oh dear, your.. Penis is growing..” she moaned.

Then she moaned louder. I watched in amazement. She was growing again. Then I noticed something else. Her clothes were started to seem like they were tightening as she grew. She moaned loud, until she stopped growing, now being 1 foot. She was taller than my penis and started to hump and lick harder. My penis was throbbing even more and grew another inch, now 9 inches. She moaned more and grew more. “Mommy doesn’t want you to cum.. Yet.. Wait..” she moaned. I watched as she grew, now a foot and 4 inches. Her clothes were barely staying on. Then I felt the most pleasant thing. She moved her head and put my penis into her mouth, sucking and licking the tip. I couldn’t take it. She moaned louder and harder. Then, she grew even more. I watched as she grew. Her clothes were starting to tear. She moaned more but then her clothes stopped tearing, as she grew to be 2 feet, and was able to put my penis more into her mouth. She sucked harder and harder while moaning harder. She grew more and I watched as her shorts ripped. Then they tore and flew off of her and onto the bed, allowing me to see her pubic hair and vagina. I was in awe once more. She was now 2 feet and 5 inches, putting more of my penis into her. I couldn’t stand it but tried to exempt myself from exploding. She licked, sucked even harder and grew more, now at 2 feet and 9 inches. And grew again, faster. She slowed down the sucking the took her mouth off my dick. Then her shirt and bra snapped off, flying off onto the bed. She screamed in pleasure, now feeling her breast and vagina. “I’m wet.. Oh.. Mommy will..”

Then she screamed more in pleasure as she grew, now at 3 feet. She then moved and put her vagina, dangling above my penis. She moaned and grabbed my penis and slowly descended her ass, putting my penis in her. She moaned. I felt her warm flesh as she descended more. But it didn’t go all the way in. Only half of my penis was in her. But she started to ride in, moving and screaming in pleasure. She grew more now as I felt her weight become more. She grew a whole foot, allowing my penis to dig deeper into her. She screamed and screamed in pleasure. I felt her vagina become even more wet. Then she grew again. This time she moaned harder now being 5 foot. I felt her weight even more. Her vagina consumed my whole penis and started to ride me more. Moaning and screaming more. Then she grew some more, now being 6 foot. Then 7 foot. Her vagina was literally consuming my penis and weight was started to kill my stomach and crotch. My penis was throbbing even more and couldn’t take it. I exploded in her and she screamed louder in pleasure. She moaned softer and softer but was still growing. She moaned more as she grew, now reaching 8 feet and 5 inches. My penis still erect slipped out of her vagina since it was even bigger. She moaned louder and faster and she grew more, reaching 10 feet. Her vagina and ass sat on my crotch and stomach, pressing me deeper into the bed. She moaned louder and louder. She grew and grew, now 12 feet. Then 14ft and finally 15ft, hitting the ceiling and stopped.

Her ass was from my crotch to my chest, as I saw her vagina inches away from my face. She moaned more and her giant hand grabbed my head and she moved down my body, pressing me into her vagina. She moaned and pressed louder and then sat on my head, forcing me into her vagina. I felt her wet pussy and then she moaned louder and started to hump and ride me. Then she exploded. My head was full of cum.

She still pressed me in deeper and grew more, breaking the ceiling and still cumming. She was still growing and was about 25ft. Her hand pressed me even more. Now my head to my stomach was in her vagina. She grew more, screaming more and pressing me in more. The bed creaked and then broke. Then her vagina consumed me as she grew to be 50ft tall. She moaned even more, cumming faster. She stopped pressing me in as her vagina did the work. She moaned harder and harder. She grew more and more, as I saw her vagina get bigger. Then I felt her truly explode.

She moved her vagina up and exploded, sending me out. I landed on the bed, wet and in cum. She screamed in pleasure and started to shrink. She started to shrink and shrink until she stopped moaning. She was 5’5 again and started to gasp for air, watching me in cum. I couldn’t feel my body or anything. I looked at her as she was mounting my penis. I looked up and closed my eyes, passing out from all the excitement.