- Text Size +

"I'll take another." boomed the voice of my mother. I felt myself pressed against a soft wall and something like.. A bra! I opened my eyes and was squished face into her breast. Instead of being near her nipple, I was below it, stuck. It felt amazing like before. I squirmed and started to notice how hard it was to breathe. I couldn't stand the weight of her breast on me. I heard more voices of old men. Then an announcer yell goal. The sound of glasses clanging came next. We were in a bar! I started to squirm towards her cleavage by army crawling, gasping for air. Then I felt movement, as her breast jiggled. I stopped moving.

I was closer to her cleavage and was able to get a better breathing position. Her breast kept jiggling and my erect penis pressed against my trunks stabbing the soft flesh. I heard a door open. Then another that creaked and was then shut. I heard a lock. I was in the women's restroom! I felt another toward force and her titties stopped jiggling. Few seconds later I looked up at her cleavage and noticed a shadow. Then a finger. Her hand was coming towards me. I felt her hand grasp me and bring me out of her bra. She then brought me to the level of her neck a few inches away from her eyes. She looked in astonishment.

"Oh god. I forgot about you." she said in a quiet voice.

"What'da mean?"

"I forgot you were like three inches! I'm sorry I got you caught in my bra."

"No worries, mom. I actually liked it." as she smiled.

"Look, I only had two things of alcohol and now a bit horny.." she blushed looking at my tent. "We need to leave but I don't know where to put you. Umm. Back in my bra?" I shook my head no.

"What about your pockets?"

"Mommy is wearing tight shorts."

"Hair?"

"Oh god no. You would fall off if I moved my head once."

"Shoe?"

"Sandals."

"Then where? Palm?"

"No.." she then pondered. She looked at me and bit her lip. "What?" I asked.

"Well, what about my shorts.. In them." I looked at her. "Okay. In between your shorts and bikini bottom. I think it'll be okay."

She bit her lip again. "I lost my bottom. Look. Just hold.. On to my p-... Pubic hairs.."

"Fine." She looked at me and smiled. She grabbed me and unzipped her shorts. I looked down at her pubic hair. And her vagina. She lowered her shorts and descended me. She gently placed me, brushing her hair. "Oh god. You make me so horny right now. Lets leave and I'll give you my reward for making me excited twice.."


She pulled her shorts up and zipped them but not all the way. She let an opening for air and for me to actually see. I was gently pressed into her crotch, feeling her pubic hairs. I grabbed onto them and held tight. Then I felt movement and watched. She opened the stall door then headed out the restroom door. I saw the bar layout, right in front of us the front door. I heard the chatter and the futbol game being played. She kept moving and moving and soon we walked out. I noticed we were in the town, noticing the larger buildings. My guess we were close to our apartment. She turned and I noticed the intersection ahead. We weren’t in the best part of town either..

She went past the intersection and kept walking. I watched and looked at every person walk by, noticing how large they were compared to me. She kept walking and walking down the sidewalk until I heard some sort of a car. I looked and it pulled up, blocking my mom from crossing. I couldn’t see anything else than the blue door. It looked sort of nice, by my guess it must be some sort of sports car, maybe a Ferrari. I heard the window roll down and a voice of a white man with an Italian accent, “How are you?”

“You’re blocking the crosswalk.”

“I know, but hold on. Are you busy this evening?”

“What do you mean?”

“I was wondering if you were interested in seeing my place..”

“What? I’m not some ho-”

“1,500. I’ll pay you that much for one night.”

“You are out of yo-”

“5,000.”

I heard nothing for a few seconds. What was going on. Did the guy think she was a hooker? I knew in my mind my mom wouldn’t do this, because I was with her.

“10,000.” she replied. My heart sank. “What is happening..”

“Deal. Hop in.”

I heard and saw the car door open. My heart pounding. Then she sat down and I only saw her face smiling at the guy. I couldn’t see him, only my mom and the car ceiling. I watched as she put her seatbelt on and relax on the luxurious seat. The engine roared and soon drove off.

“You don’t shave?”

“Oh. Sorry.”

She then giggled and I watched as she zipped the rest of her shorts. She forgot about me. I was now trapped, but for some reason her pubic hairs seem longer. I shrunk again and this time I was only one inch! “Oh god. I need to get her attention.. This can’t happen.” I tried moving but her pubic hair held me in place, like vines. I was trapped. I struggled to get my leg out but no luck. I stopped, listening to their conversation.

“So what’s your name?”

“Fernando.”

“Kelley. With two e’s.”

“How old are you?”

“38. You?”

“29.. Might I ask.”

“Ask away.”

“How big are your breasts?”

She giggled. “40 F”

“Seriously? Wow.. Here, take some wine.”

“Oh thank you..”

Minutes past as I heard complete silence and her drinking her wine. How the hell was I supposed to get her attention. Then he boomed “Here we are. Ocean-side house. Beautiful, isn’t it?” I heard the door open and felt movement. Then another door. More walking. “Take a seat.”

I felt more movement and then suddenly a downward force. She sat down. “Here, take another round of more wine. Pour me a glass. I need to remove my jacket.”

“Don’t be long..” she said in a sexy tone.

I then felt movement. She was reaching into her short’s pocket. “Thank god! She remembered!”