- Text Size +

 

   Both Catherine and Lindsey stood there looking around, Max turned off his cell and Lindsey put him back onto her left shoulder.  She then said, "That bitch woman, its totall unbelievable how loyal her followers are.  She is a bug to me and I could easily just crush her if i get my hands on her." Katherine nodded and she said, "Lets both head in different directions I will head south and we will put distance between us.  I'm just wondering if her loyal followers are just in this area."  Lindsey agreed and both giant women headed out in  different directiions.   Catherine headed south and Lindsey headed north.

   Darlene got a call on her cell, she spoke for a few minutes and she then called out to her companions Bill and Barbara, "Barbara, Bill we are heading out. Lets go now!!!"  Barbara got her car ready and Darlene and Bill got in and Barbara headed out from the underground parking.  Darlene told her where to go and once they left the city Barbara headed down the highway away from Claymore.  After driving for a good 45 minutes Barbara asked, "So Darlene can you at least tell us where we are going?"  Bill agreed with Barbara and Darlene said, "I got a call from Colonial Horatio he told us to meet him at Point Rock town.  He is going to take us to Army Base Zola 445.  Thats all he said."   Barbara spoke out and said, "We are coming upon Point Rock."  Barbara slowed down and she entered the turnout and she headed towards the town.  After driving half a mile she turned onto a gravel road and headed into the town. Right outside the town was a military helicoper, Barbara pulled off to the side of the road and they got out.  The three of them were met by the Colonial and after introductions they boarded the helicopter.  The helicoper took off and headed out towards Army Base Zola 445.  During the flight the Colonial and the other officers were silent.  After flying for a good 30 minutes they were coming upon the Base.  The Base looked small it was built into a hill and it went a good 30 floors underground.  Looking down Bill noticed two large trap doors.  The opening was rectangular at least  90 feet long and 50 feet wide.  The doors were made of titanium.  The Colonial said, "Underneath them doors underground is a weapon that will stop those two gaint woman and that weapon will be able to put a stop to all wars in the Middle East."  The helicopter landed.

 

   Everyone got out and headed inside with the Colonial in the lead.  They went through the security check and Darlene, Bill and Barbara got a pass and with the Colonila they entered the base.  They entered a large foyer which was at least 4 floors and there were several exits from the foyer to different parts of the base.  They followed the Colonila and 3 officers across the foyer and they entered an elevator.  The elevator headed downwards it went down 10 floors and it stopped and they followed the Colonial out of the elevator down a long hallway.  At the end of the hallway they went through a security area and entered a large room. At the end of the room was a large sliding glass door and a large balcony.  The colonial walked out onto the balcony and beyond the balcony was a large room. The room was 100 feet by 100 feet and 280 feet in height.  They walked out onto the balcony and Barbara let out a loud scream along with Darlene.  Bill shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"  Out ahead of them was standing a giant it just stood there motionless but what made the scream and shout was what the giant looked like.  They were looking at a giant Richard Simmons just standing there in his exercise out fit, a blue tank top and blue shorts and white runners.  The Colonial laughed and said, "Well what do you think of our weapon?"  He then looked around and shouted, "IT WOULD OF BEEN NICE TO PICK AN IMAGE OF A GOOD LOOKING PERSON OR SOME HOT CHICK INSTEAD OF FUCKING RICHARD SIMMONS, THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET SOMEONE WHO IS FAT PICK AN IMAGE.  Well enough of that its about to be powered up."  Darlene spoke up and said, "What is it what kind of weapon is it a robot."  To which the Colonila said, "Yes it is, its alien technology.  Robot Simmons is 220 feet tall, the operator is in the head and he or she is hooked up to a computer and there is an interphase so the operator operates robot Simmons like as it it was their own body.  The body is made of Kalar Tri tinium which is stronger then titanium.  The robot is equipped with great strength and a few weapons.  Now this base does not answer to the Whitehouse. You Darlene may take robot Simmons and put an end to those two giant woman, destroy them or do what you want.  Each operator can operate Simmons for a good 10 hours after 10 hours the interphase shuts off and the robot is programmed to return here.   Lets get you set up."  Darlene was excited beyond belief.

 

     Darlene was prepped for the interphase and both Bill and Barbara acompanied Darlene as she entered the head of robot Simmons.  Darlene took her place and she was hooked up to the computer and both Bill and Barbara sat in a chair next to Darlene one on each side of her.  Darlene was given a helmet and a visor covered her face.  Up ahead of them was a large monitor and attached to both chairs was also a monitor keyboard and a mouse pad. There was a main view screen ahead of them and then two smaller ones off to the side.   Darlene was seeing through the eyes and she was then interphased she let out a scream and she shouted, "Oh my gosh this is so awesome, it feels like I am the robot."  The Colonial then said, "You can temporaly disconnect yourself for a minute from the robot Simmons and when you do the robot will be motionless.  Do not stay disconnected for more then a minute cause if you the the next interphase will take 3 minutes to complete.  Now go and get them giant women."  The Colonial left the robot and the door closed behind him and the robot Simmons began to power up. The stand the robot was on began to lift and above the robot the large trap doors opened and as they did a alarm sounded.   The lift lifted Simmons up to the ground and Darlene was not totally interphased with the robots computer.  Simmons took a step and Simmons headed out towards Coaldale. Darlene was totally controling the robot.  It was a sight to see to everyone it looked like a giant Richard Simmons was walking across the country side.  Darlene then made the robot run and Simmons picked up speed and speedometer read 150 mph and speed was increasing she took simmons up to 500 mph, she shouted, "This is so cool, I will now punish people."  Robot Simmons was now running across the country side at super speed.

 

    Lindsey was returning to Coaldale and approaching Coaldale was giant Simmons coming in at 550 mph.  Lindsey was a good 2 miles from Coaldale and Bill looking at the monitor he hit a few keys and a close up of Lindsey appeared on a smaller side monitor. She noticed some thing running towards her so she turned and faced this new giant.  Darlene brought giant Simmons out of running to a walk and giant Simmons came to a stop a good 500 feet from Lindsey.  Barbara shouted, "Lindsey is still bigger then us we are only 220 she is 250 feet tall.  Darlene kick her ass."  Darlene activated the voice and the robot spoke and it sounded like Richard Simmons, "Lindsey you will pay for your insolence, i will crush your boyfriend like a bug."  Darlene entered a few commands and the robot's voice changed to her voice and Darlene spoke.  This time her voice just thundered from giant Simmons, "Lindsey I told you that I am a true leader now you will learn your lesson."  Giant Simmons then headed right at Lindsey.  Lindsey grabbed Max and she dropped him down between her breasts and he fell between her mounds. Darlene/Simmons then slapped Lindsey across the face and Lindsey took a couple of steps back.  Lindsey made a fist and she punched Darlene/Simmons in the face and when she did the 3 inside the robot felt the head shake.  Lindsey punched Darlene/Simmons a couple of times.  Darlene Simmons hit back and Lindsey was hit in the face and in the chest.  When she was hit in the chest her breasts jiggled.  Lindsey fought back she lunged forwards and began to punch and hit Darlene/Simmons and as she did her breasts jiggled along with her thighs and bum cheeks. Darlene/Simmons pushed Lindsey and she flew back and she landed on her back. Lindsey turned and began to get up and Darlene/Simmons made fist and she hit Lindsey in the back and Lindsey hit the ground.  Darlene/Simmons then grabbed Lindsey by the back of her shirt and she lifted Lindsey up into the air.  Darlene then spoke and the robot amplified her voice, "Listen to me people of Coaldale, I Darlene a true boss a true leader has returned.  I have returned with a new body i am more powerful then these giant women, watch me teach them a lesson."   Darlene/Simmos then threw Lindsey and Lindsey went flying through the air a good 1000 feet. Lindsey landed and she rolled a few hundred feet.   Darlene then spoke with her amplified voice, "People of Coaldale,  BOW all BOW."  Everyone in coaldale began to shout, "Darlene has returned, she has returned, she a a true leader a real boss, she is most powerful."  Darlene/Simmons put her hands on her hips and Lindsey was getting up slowly. 

   Barbara was watching the monitor and she then noticed Catherine approaching she was running right at Darlene/Simmons, Darlene/Simmons turned to face Catherine and Catherine ran right up to giant Simmons. Darlene spoke, "Catherine, I will kick you ass like I did Lindsey's you will learn your lesson.  I will no longer tolerate disobdience and insolence from anyone."  Darlene/Simmons was looking up at Catherine, the top of giant Simmons head just past the cusp of Catherine's breasts just a bit. Darlene/Simmons charged at Catherine and she ran into Catherine and she pushed on Catherine and Catherine pushed back. Darlene began to push Catherine and then Catherine pushed back and Darlene/Simmons was being pushed back.  Lindsey got up and she saw Catherine and giant Simmons fighting, Catherine towered over giant Simmons. Catherine then gave a great push and when she did giant Simmons was thrown back. Darlen/Simmons got back up and she charged at Catherine and she began to punch and hit Catherine in the chest.  When Catherine was being hit her breasts just jiggled and Martin there between her breasts was feeling it.  He was safe there in her vast cleavage, her massive breasts protected him. Catherine fought back she took a step forwards and she punched Darlene/Simmons in the head, she punched with her right hand the with her left and back and forth. She punched Darlene/Simmons in the head a few times and the last punch Darlene/Simmons fell over backwards. Catherine stood there fists clenched looking at the giant robot that looked like Richard Simmons. 

   Darlene/Simmons got up fast and Darlene/Simmons began to use the robots feet to kick Catherine and Catherine managed to block the kicks. Catherine kicked back and as she did she managed to kick Darlene/Simmons in the face and Catherine sent her flying.  Darlene/Simmons landed on her back, she quickly got up and ran at Catherine and as she did she flew up into the air and turned, she then kicked Catherine across the face and Catherine flew up into the air and she turned and she fell over. When Catherine fell over the ground shook.  Catherine was about to get up when Darlene/Simmons made a fist with both hands and she hit Catherine in the back with both fists and Catherine fell to the ground. Darlene/Simmons got down onto her knees and she began to hit Catherine in the back.  Lindsey charged at Darlene/Simmons and she pushed her off Catherine and as she did Darlene/Simmons went flying through the air.  Before Darlene/Simmons could get up she was kicked in the face by Lindsey. Darlene/Simmons was lying on her back and Lindsey got on top of her and Lindsey began to punch the giant robot in the face over and over. Bill shouted, "Darlene do something before she punches a hole in the robots face." Darlene/Simmons punched Lindsey in the face and Lindsey went back, then Darlene/Simmons using the robots legs kicked Lindsey and she sent her flying through the air. Lindsey landed a good 500 feet away, Darlene/Simmons got up and ran over to Lindsey.  Lindsey was getting up, thats when Darlene/Simmons grabbed Lindsey by the neck and she lifted Lindsey up into the air by her neck.  

  Lindsey's feet were off the ground and the people from Coaldale were watching at what was happening.  Darlene spoke with her amplified voice she said, "Look at me everyone, I Darlene Lear with my new body just defeated two giant women.  This one here the one I am holding Lindsey Hansen will now die slowly as I squeeze the life from her.  Watch a gaint girl die by suffocatio."  Darlene/Simmons squeezed Lindsey's neck and Lindsey began to pry at Darlene/Simmons fingers.  Darlene was too occupied with Lidsey to notice Catherine.  Catherine ran at Darlene/Simmons and she grabbed Darlene/Simmons and as she did Darlene/Simmons grip loosened on Lindsey and she fell to the ground gasping for air.  Catherine had her arms around the giant robot.  Catherine shouted, "Lindsey run get out of here. I will hold her back, and get Max to tell his family to go hide."   Lindsey got up and she began to run away and then Catherine threw Darlen/Simmons aside. Darlene Simmons fell to the ground and Catherine was on top of her.  

   Catherine then punched the robot in the face several times and as she did she dented the robots face. She then got up and she lifted Darlene/Simmons into the air. Catherine lifted the robot up into the air over her head and she then threw it to the ground as hard as she could. Catherine took a few steps back and she said, "Well Darlene, if you want a fight I will give you one."  Darlene began to get up and Catherine made a fist and she punched the giant Simmons in the head knocking it to the ground.  The robot lay there for a few seconds and it then began to get up Catherine again hit it in the head with force knocking it to the ground again. Darlene/Simmons rolled away and as she did she got up and ran at Catherine.  Darlene/Simmons attacked Catherine, and she began to punch and hit Catherine in the chest and as she did Catherine's mounds just jiggled form the punches. Catherine's face was a bit out of reach since Catherine towered over the giant robot.  Catherine pushed back and she stepped forwards and she began to attack  Darlene/Simmons.  Catherine began to punch the robot in the face with full force and as she did her breasts jiggled along with her thighs and bum. Each time Catherine punched the giant robot Simmons the robot was pushed back.  Catherine gave one last punch and when she did Darlene/Simmons went flying back.  She landed on her back.   Catherine said, "Darlene, you don't stand a chance against me."  Darlene then activated a weapon called Plasma neon tazz.  Then Darlene/Simmons sat up, the robot opened its mouth and a light green glow appeared.  Catherine headed straight at Darlene/Simmons.  Then a green energy bolt shot out of giant Simmons mouth and Catherine was hit in the chest.  She flew back a good 600 feet and she landed onto her back. Catherine lay there unconscoius on her back.  Darlene got up and she turned towards Coaldale and said, "Listen to me everyone, I'm going to go and get Lindsey, you people come and tie down Catherine.  I want her tied down so she can't get up, do it now.  If she is not tied down and I return I will destroy this city and make you all suffer."  Darlene/Simmons then took off running after Lindsey.  

 

   Catherine lay there on her back a mile outside Coaldale unconscious.  Martin was shaken up but her was alright there between her massive mounds.  Then several people from Coaldale began to approach Catherine, they were devising a plan to tie her down.  Within 15 minutes there were a thousand people around Catherine and at least 50 were running around on her.  The ones on her were running large heavy duty cables across her and the onces on the ground.  Martin remaind silent, he moved deeper into her cleavage and he crawled under her right breast and he hid there being silent. Several of the large cable were attached to large stakes that went into the ground.  Then 4 large semi tractor turcks arrived pulling 4x60 foot trailers with heavy loads.  Each trailer weighed 95 000 pounds and the truck parked beside Catherine.  Cables were run across her chest and tied to the trailers below, the 4 trailers were parked near the upper part of Catherine.  Then anouther 2 trailers arrived and more cables were run across her.  Catherine continued to lie there unconscious. 

 

  Darlene/Simmons was running across the country side at a speed of 700 mph.  The robot was running fast and Darlene said, "Wow, this is so neat, I'm like a god look at how fast I can run. now to find that Lindsey."  Darlene activated the robots sensors and the she saw Lindsey running a good 20 miles off to her left.  Darlene/Simmons changed course and she picked up speed and ran up behind Lindsey and ran past her and stopped right in front of her.  Lindsey came to a stop.  Darlene/Simmons spoke, "So Lindsey, trying to run away to get away from your execution.  Well I changed my mind, i will crush your boyfriend and his family and make you watch, then you will die slowly very slowly, ha ha ha ha ha. Now to make you suffer.  Watch the powers of this high tech robot."  Lindsey spoke, "Darlene!  You are totally nuts you have to be stopped."  Lindsey ran at Darlene/Simmons, Darlene/Simmons raised its right hand and its finger tips let off a blue glow and as Lindsey got close electricity shot out from the robots finger tip and Lindsey was hit in the chest and she was thrown back.  Darlene/Simmons laughed, she raised her hands and electricity shot out from the finger tip and Lindsey was hit and as she was she was being pushed across the land.  Electricity was running over Lindsey's body and she was screaming.  Darlene/Simmons stopped shooting and Lindsey lay there moaning.  Darlene activated the sensors and she scanned Lindsey, her boyfriend Max was not on her.  Lindsey had dropped of Max and he went into hiding.  Darlene ran up to Lindsey and she grabbed her by the shirt and she lifted Lindsey up into the air and shouted, "Where the hell is your boyfriend, I want to crush him."  Lindsey shouted, "Go to hell Darlene!!!"  Darlene then threw Lindsey and Lindsey went flying a good 1500 feet through the air, she landed and she rolled and bounced.  Darlene/Simmons jumped into the air doing a tripple summersault and she rna up to Lindsey and she threw Lindsey into the air harder and Lindsey flew a good 2000 feet this time. Darlene/Simmons quickly ran up to Lindsey and she grabbed Lindsey by the neck and she squeezed she then lifted Lindsey up into the air by the neck and squeezed. Lindsey began to gasp for air she began to fight for her life.  Darlene/Simmons let her go and Lindsey fell to the ground, Darlene/Simmons then punched her in the face and Lindsey went flying backwards a few hundred feet.  Lindsey hit the ground unconscious.  Darlene/Simmons ran up to her, she picked up Lindsey and put her over her shoulder.  Darlene spoke, "Now to head back to Coaldale and kill Lindsey at her home town and do the same to Catherine."  Darlene/Simmons took off running back to Coaldale.

 

   At Coaldale Catherine woke up she lifted her head and felt she was tied down, she looked down her chest and saw several people on her breasts, she looked around and she saw several people running around her.  Catherine spoke and said, "Tell me what do you people think you are doing?"  Then one tiny man on her left breast said, "We are only following the orders of Darlene Lear, she told us to tie you down or she will destroy our city, she is in control of a very powerful robot."  Catherine looked around and she said, "Everyone better run cause I'm going to get up."  Catherine lifted her righjt arm and as she did the large stakes were being pulled up out of the ground, the people on  her began to run off her.  She then began to get up and as she did the heavy duty cables began to snap and as she was sitting up the trailers were being pulled across the field. As Catherine sat up she was lifting the trailers up and the cables snapped and everyone went running.  Catherine began to pull the cables off her.  She was close to a railway and on the railway there were 5 locomotives.  tied around Catherines left foot were several large chains and they were attached to the locomotives.  The locomotives powered up and they began to move.  Catherine felt the chains tug on her ankle and the locomotives began to pull on her.  Catherine reached to her foot and she tore the chains form her ankle and she held on she felt the locomotives tubbing on the chains. The 5 locomotives were going no where, they were at full power and Catherine sat there holding the heavy larges chains, the locomotives were making screeching noise, they were unable to pull Catherine. Catherine got up and she pulled on the chain and she was pulling all 5 locomotives in the opposite direction, she pulled all 5 off the tracks, the engineers shut down the engines and they got out and started to run away.

   Catherine walked up to the locomotives, she reached down and she grabbed one and she lifted it up into the air and as she did the hitch busted and the others fell to the ground.  Catherine lifted the locomotive up into the air with her right hand.