- Text Size +

 

  Catherine took a step towrds Lindsey and she said, "We should work together to find his family."  To which Lindsey replied, "I agree, let see if we can find anything in one of the chambers or passages down below." Martin said something to Catherine and Catherine said, "There is a large chamber in the down town area under the arts center which stretches out across the street into the park."  Catherine then headed towards the down town of Coaldale and when she got there she entered the large park.  The tops of the trees were below her knees ans she headed to the area, and when she got there most of the people had run away and a few stayed to see whar she would do. Martin told her where abouts it would be, the chamber was a good 15 feet underground.  Catherine got down on her knees and Lindsey was next to her.  Catherine made a fist and she punched down onto the ground above the chamber.  When she punched the ground the ground within a 3 block radius shook and everyone felt it. When she punched the ground the ground caved in a bit so she hit the ground again and again the ground shook. Lindsey got down on her knees to and she began to remove the dirt and Catherine helped her. In a few minutes the dirt was removed and there was a roof part was caved in so Catherine using her fist punched a hole and debris and roof fell into the chamber.  

  Max shouted, "Hey lower Martin and me down in there we can look around." Both guys were lowered down into the chamber and Martin looked around there were two passage so he headed towards one and he and Max entered it. They headed down the long passage which was lit up and then they took a turn and Martin said, "This passage is very familiar there should be a room up ahead."  They entered the room it was small and it looked like an office, there was a table and on the table a book.  Martin picked it up and he began to look through it and as he did Max said, "Martin, whats in that."  There was silence and Martin spoke, "The answer to where your family is.  The book was my great grandfathers it has all our family hide outs and secret areas and I don't think my sister or her followers know about this. Cause this book has not been touched and we are the first to enter this room in  a long time, come lets head out."  Martin headed out of the room down the long passage and into the chamber and both guys were picked up.  Catherine put Martin back onto her right shoulder, she stood up. Martin was telling her about the book. Lindsey asked, "So my boyfriends family is being kept at one of those hideouts?"  Martin looked down at Lindsey from Catherine's shoulder (The top of Lindsey's head came up to Catherine's breasts) He shouted, "Yes they are but which one.  There are 5 within 40 miles from Coaldale and more beyond."  Then they head a voice it was a woman's voice.

   Lindsey said, "That sounds like Darlene. Look over there at that advertisment screen on that building."  Darlene's image came up on a large advertisement screen on a tall building two blocks away and her image also came up on every advertisement screen across the city. Lindsey headed towards the building followed by Catherine.  Darlene spoke and she was heard across the city, she said.  "Alright you two giant women I know you two are looking for me, but I am too smart for you both.  You two need to understand who is the boss and thats me. Things will always go my way if not there will be consequences to pay. Now Max I have your family see."  The screen went blank and an image came up showing Max's mom and his brother and sister, they were all tied up and each one had a noose around their necks and when the camara spanned out the nooses were attached to the arm of a small crane.  Darlene spoke, "Now Max I know you want you family to be safe so if you do you better do as i say.  Now Lindsey look who I found look who is here."  The screen went blank and a image of a little girl came up she was crying and Barbara slapped her across the face, Lindsey said out loud, "Oh my gosh thats my little cousin she has my cousin."  Darlene spoke and said, "Alright now Max and Lindsey do as i say cause if not they will get hurt."  Lindsey's little cousin screamed as Barbara cut her with a pair of snips and Max watched as the arm of the crane went up and his family was lifted into the air. The crane lowered them back down.  Darlene laughed, she said, "Now do as I say cause I'm watching a leader and boss like me is always watching and I always know what my followers are doing.  I have secret followers all over the city and beyond and they are showing me whats happening on video.  Now Max take off all your clothes and run through the streets shouting these words, 'Darlene is a real Goddess she is supreme.' and you Lindsey start stepping on people do it now."

   Martin shouted to Catherine, I know where they are at. He then told the location to Catherine and down below the people began ti run and hide.  Max began to take off his clothes and he was crying.  Catherine said, "Martin told me where they are at its 30 miles from here I can get there in 4 minutes. I'll put a stop to this."  Catherine headed across the city and as she neared the edge of the city she grabbed Martin and she lowered him down between her massive breasts. Martin slid down between Catherine's breasts, to him her cleavage was a good 22 feet deep and each breast stuck out a good 14 feet from her chest. Martin began to squirm there between her breasts.  When Catherine left the city she picked up her walking speed, she then began to run. Catherine's running speed was 564mph and she was covering 9.4 miles a minute. Catherine's weight of 15 270 tons just shook the ground as she was running, The ground around Catherine for a 2 mile radius shook with each step she took as she was running.

   Darlene shouted to Bill and Barabra, "WE NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. CATHERINE IS COMING AND SHE WILL BE HERE IN 4 MINUTES. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MY STUPID FUCKING BROTHER HELPING HER AND  BEING HER BOYFRIEND." Barbara dumped a bucket of cold water onto Lindsey's cousin and Bill hit the switch on the crane and the arm of the crane began to go up.  All three got into the car and Barbara put the peddle to the floor and she began to drive away.  Darlene shouted, "WE NEED TO GET FAR AWAY IF SHE SEES US THERE IS NO WAY WE WILL BE ABLE OUT RUN A 320 FOOT TALL WOMAN."  Barbara pulled out onto the road she put the peddle to the floor and she began to speed away from the location. The arm of the crane went jup and Max's family was slowly lifted up into the air by their necks.  Catherine was still running to the location and she then saw it in the distance, and Martin was deep between her breasts being smothered by them. As Catherine was running her breasts along with her thighs and bum just jiggled.

   As Catherine got to the location she came to a stop there was a large building, she got down on her right knee, she reached down and grabbed the roof and as she did her finger came right through the roof. She then tore the roof off and threw it aside and looking in she saw the crane and Max's family. They were all up in the air kicking she reached in and she pushed on the arm of the crane and she broke it, she lowered them to the ground and she put the arm of the crane down next to them. As Max's family looked up they saw this huge giant woman. Catherine reached down between her breasts and pulled out Martin and she put him down.  Martin then helped untied them and Lindsey's cousin and as he did he told them what was happening and he introduced them to each other.

  Catherine lowered her hand down palm up and they all got onto her palm, she then stood up with them in her palm.  She reached and she grabbed Martin and she put him back onto her right shoulder. Max's family was standing there in her palm.  She then said, "That crazy woman and her followers will find a way to hurt you.  Is there anywhere you guys can go and hide." Max's mom looked up and she shouted, "No we don't but we do have a hiding place at our acerage."  Catherine said, "I'll take you guys home go and hide and I will with Lindsey's help put a stop to this crazy woman."  Catherine then took Max's family home and she lowered them down. She said, "Take a look around inside the house and outside to make sure no one is hiding."  Mrs. Conrad went into the house and she looked around while Daniel looked into the garage. No one was there and Mrs. Conrad came back out and she shouted, "All is clear no one is here." Catherine watched as they went into the house she then stood up and Martin told her that he sent a text to Max that his family is safe. 

   Catherine then stepped over the house and she headed back to Coaldale.  Meanwhile in Coaldale every advertisement screen went on and Darlene's face appeared and she spoke and Lindsey and everyone watched.  Darlene spoke, "Max you are lucky my stupid dumb brothers giant girlfriend Catherine saved your family. Also she saved your cousin dumb Lindsey. A true leader and Queen like me is always watching and I am always one step ahead of you.  Now Lindsey you and Catherine may be giants but my brains power is so much bigger. You are stupid compaired to me, now bow."  Lindsey looked around and she said, "Darlene you are full of yourself and one day you will get stepped on. I will find you or Catherine will."   Lindsey then headed across the city and once she left the city she picked up her walking speed and she headed away from Coaldale. 

   As Lindsey was walking away from Coaldale Catherine was on her way back to Coaldale and both giant girls ran into each other.  Catherine told Max that his family was safe. Lindsey then said, "We must find that crazy woman, who knows what she is up to."     Then Martin shouted from Catherine's shoulder, "Hey everyone according to this book, there are 2 underground hideouts in this area, one is 20 miles east and it between 2 elm trees and the other one is south 10 miles and its in a hill."   Catherine then said, "Lindsey why don't you check out the one thats south and I will check out the one thats east and we'll meet back here."    Catherine grabbed Martin and she dropped him between her breasts and she took off running across the country side towards the hideout and Lindsey did the same. As Catherine came upon the location she stopped she saw the 2 elm trees, she got down on her knees made a fist and brought it down onto the ground. When she hit the ground it caved in she punched again and using her hands she removed the dirt and tore the underground roof right out and she looked in. She even tore at the side walls there was nothing no one was in there.  She stood up and told Martin that its empty, she then headed back to where she had run into Lindsey.   She then heard a faint scream and a shout coming from her breasts, it was Martin.  He had slid down deep and he was stuck but nice and snug between Catherine's breasts.  Catherine reached down and she pulled him out and put him back onto her right shoulder. 

  Both giant girls met up again and Lindsey said, "Where could she be hiding, Max also said we need to becareful cause she still has lots of followers who are stil loyal to her."  Catherine shook her head and said, "Its hard to believe that her followers are still loyal to her, she must have some kind of power over them.  Look at us we are both giant woman, everyone is like a bug to us, you are 250 feet tall and I'm 320 feet tall. If either you or me atacked a city no one could stand in our way."  Then Martin said, "Listen everyone I was just thinking, Darlene has followers and people are loyal o her because she is not afraid to take action, and she does not care about anyone but herself and she does not give a crap if she hurts anyone. I also think people are more afraid of her then of either of you. You won't crush or kill anyone or destroy part of the city and people know that. Now if Darlene was your size mor then half of Coaldale would be in ruins and there would be dead bodies all over."  Then Catherine responded, "Martin you are right. I don't want to destroy a city or even a part of it, Darlene is evil, but I'm afraid she is up to something and I have a bad feeling."  Lindsey agreed with Catherine. 

    Darlene entered the office along with Bill and Barbara, she sat down at her desk and sh turned on the Imac computer and hit a few keys and a satelite image came up and using the mouse she zoomed in and there on screen appeared the two giant woman. Bill was looking out the window at the city around them. They were in Claymore a city larger then Coaldale and it was a good 42 miles from Coaldale.  They were on the 31 first floor. Darlene opened a side window and she hit a few keys and she picked up her cell and dialed the number that was on screen.  Max's cell started to ring and he aswered it, he listened for a min and he put the cell on speaker, he said, "Its Darlene she has a message."  Lindsey held out her hand and Max ran onto it and she held her hand with Max in it close o her ear and Catherine leaned in.  Darlene then spoke, "So I can see that you two giant girls are conspiring to find me and take me out.  A true leader like me is always ready and I'm always a few steps ahead of you.  Nice one by the way for destroying those two hide aways.  I will bring both you giant girls to your knees.  Lean in closer Catherine make sure you hear every word."  Catherine pulled away and she and Lindsey looked around. Lindsey put Max back onto her left shoulder and she said, "Oh crap one of Darlene's followers must be hiding somewhere nearby and they are telling her what being said and sending her a video.