- Text Size +

 Catherine stood there in the water next to the destroyer and in 5 minutes the Captain came out and told her that the missiles have been deactivated.  Catherine then headed back to shore and she left the destroyer alone. Within a few minutes she reached the shore and she then headed back towards the town Lindsey was at.

  Lindsey was standing there right outside her boyfriends home town and he was sitting up on her left shoulder.  Lindsey was watching for anymore missiles that might be coming their way.  Catherine then increased her speed and she bagan to run back to the town that Lindsey was at, and in a short while Lindsey saw Catherine. Lindsey then said to Max, "Look she is returning."  Catherine slowed down her run when she got to the town and she said, "The launch has been stopped all is well now."  Lindsey then took a step towards her and said, "No its not I am going to finish dealing with this Darlene and her family and their followers. You may have stopped the launch but the attacks will continue."  Catherine nodded her head as she looked around, she then said, "I think you may be right, this Darlene lied to me so I will come and help you, lets head out."  Then both Catherine and Lindsey headed away from the town back to Coaldale.  It was a sight to see two giant women walking across the country side on their way to a city.

  Meanwhile back at Coaldale most of Darlene's followers were leaving the city, they were more afraid of Lindsey and now Catherine. Darlene and her boyfriend Bill were in one of the tall buildings when she got a call, she talked for a minute and hung up.  She then headed out of the room followed by Bill, she then said, "We've got to get out of here and leave the city."  In the elevator going down Bill asked, "Whats wrong what was said?"  To which Darlene said, "Its them Catherine and Lindsey, they are both returning to Coaldale and it looks like Catherine is now on Lindsey's side, there is now way we have a chance against those two. Lindsey is huge and massive at 250 feet but Catherine is much larger.  I think they are going to tear this city apart."  When the elevator reached the bottom they ran out and outside the building was one of Darlene's friends waiting in her car. Dalene and Bill got into the car, Darlene said to Barbara, "Have you heard they are coming back?"  To which Barbara replied, "Yes I have, your family is in hiding and most of your followers have already left and we shall leave too."  Barbara pulled away from the curve and headed away, she headed across Coaldale.

 

    As the two giant women were walling Catherine said, "Lindsey how do you intend to find and deal with these people without tearing the city apart."  To which Lindsey replied, "There are several underground passages and chambers under the city and several passages from the College and the schools and some business, they are probably hiding somewhere there."  The two giant women were now a good 5 miles from Coaldale and they were coming upon the city.  As the two giant women entered the city limits they slowed down their walk and entered the city. Catherine said, "I will head over to the northside."  To which Lindsey said, "I will head to the southside and start looking over there."  Catherine then headed across the city to the northside and Lindsey headed over to the southside. There were shouts and screams coming from people all across Coaldale as the two giant women were walking through the city of Coaldale.  Catherine stopped she looked around and she said, "I have no idea where these underground chambers and passages are and I don't want to destroy this city."  Lindsey shouted back and said, "Neither do I these people here have done nothing wrong and have not hurt me. We need someone who knows where they are."  Catherine looked around and she said, "I know someone who might know.  Martine.   She then looked around to see the building she had put Martin on and she saw it, she headed towards the building and so did Lindsey.  When they got there Martine was not on the roof and Lindsey then said, "He must of gone inside."  Before Catherine could call out, the door to the roof opened and out came Martin he looked up at the two giant women and he shouted up, "I can help you two find those passages and the chambers.  We need to go to Darlene's house all the info is on her computer."  Catherine lowered her hand palm up and Martin walking onto it, he told her the location of his sisters house.  Both giant women headed to the residential area where Darlene's house was.

 

   Barbara had left the city with Darlene a few minutes before Catherine and Lindsey had arrived. They were now a good 10 miles from the city when Darlene said, "Barbara turn around and head to this town here I have a plan."  Barbara turned and she headed towards the town that Max's family lived at.  Bill then asked Darlene, "What are you going to do?"  Darlene told him. "We are going to take his mom and his younger brother and sister as hostages that way we will have some leverage agianst Lindsey."   As Barbara aproached the town Darlene said, "Barbara they have no idea who you are, pretend to be someone asking for directions make sure they are there and then just tazz them."  Barbara nodded, she pulled up into the driveway and drove up to the house, both Bill and Darlene ducked down so they were not seen.  Barbara went up to the door she knocked and Max's mom answered and Barbara quickly tazzed her she fell to the floor and Barbara shouted as she ran into the house.  Darlene and Bill got out of the car and they two ran into the house. Darlene heard a scream as Barbara tazzed Allie and Daniel.  Bill brought the two young ones into the living room and he put them beside Max's mom.  Barbara then said, "I have some twist ties and ducktape in the car, I will get them."  She went out to her car and got the supplies and she retuned.  The three of them tied up Mrs. Conrad and the two young ones.  Bill then carried them out and put them into the trunk of Barbara's car and he closed the trunk.  They then got into the car and headed away from the town.

 

    Catherine and Lindsey were standing there in the residential area and both Max and Martin were inside looking through Darlene's computer.  Martin was able to hack into her computer and as he did a map came up with the underground passages and chambers. He tried to print it but it would not print so Max took out his cell and he took a picture of the screen.  Martin then said, "Hmm interesting Darlene had her cell synced to this computer, I think I can access her cell to see what text she has sent.  I will try to print the map again.  Darlene's text messages came up and both guys started to read, jus then a new message came up which read, "Loyal followers the family is no hostage in trunk of car all tied up."  Martin and Max looked at each other when Max said, "I wonder if its my family oh my gosh."  Just then the computer made a and a message flashed on the screen it said  'ENTER PASSWORD'  along with a timer counting down from 10 seconds.  Martin shouted, "We need to get out of here."  Both Martin and Max ran out of the house and Catherine and Lindsey saw them running out and as they ran out and down the street the house blew up.  Max shouted up to Lindsey and Lindsey reached down and she picked him up with her thumb and index finger.  He told her about the message. Lindsey turned and she headed away, she said, "Catherine, I'm going to my boyfriends town his family might be in trouble."  Martin shouted "We now know the location of the chambers and passages."  Catherine reached down and she picked up Martin there were now several people in the streets because of the explosion.  Several fire trucks and paramedics had arrived at the scene.  Catherine stepped over everyone and she walked away from the area.  Catherine looked at Martin there between her thumb and indexfinger and she said, "Martin you said you know where the underground chambers and passages are can you show me."  Catherine then put Martin onto her right shoulder and once on her right shoulder Martin said, "Yes I will show you."

   As Lindsey left the city she lowered her boyfriend and she put him between her breasts.  Max slid down between his giant girlfriends breasts and Lindsey then picked up her speed and she began to run to the town. Lindsey was covering ground quite fast she was running 7 miles a minute. Within minutes she arrived at the town and she slowed down as she reached her boyfriends acerage.  Lindsey stopped outside the house, she reached down between her breasts and she grabbed Max and she pulled him out.  She put him down and he ran into the house and he looked around he ran out and shouted, "They are not in the house I will check the chicken coup and the barn."  Max ran to the chicken coup and he then ran to the barn.  He looked around in the barn, he then ran out and he shouted, "They are not here, I think Darlene took them as hostages."  Lindsey reached down and she grabbed Max, she lifted him up and she put him onto her left shoulder. 

   Meanwhile back in Coaldale Catherine made her way across the city with Martin sitting there up on her right shoulder.  Martin told Catherine where on of the main chambers was. It was a block behind a Walmart. As Catherine arrived there Martin from her right shoulder saw the tiny people running away. He said to Catherine, "Hey Catherine the chamber is about half the size of Walmart and its a good 15 feet underground its one of the large chambers." To which Catherine replied, "Well lets crash the party."  Catherine got down on her knees and she sat on her legs, Marti told her the location.  Catherine made a fist with both hands, she lifted both arms above her head. She then brought both hands down on the location and she hit the ground with both fists at the same time. When she hit the ground with her fists the ground just shook and the shaking was felt for up to 3 blocks.  When her fists hit the ground the ground caved in. Catherine punched the ground again then using her hands she scooped the dirt away and as she did there was an opening. She the tore the roof away and she looked in.  She saw no one, and Martin said, "Lower me down let me take a look around."   Catherine lowered him down into the chamber and Martin ran to one passage and ran down a passage. He was gone for a good 5 minutes and Catherine sat there waiting and a good 10 minutes later he returned. Catherine reached in and she picked him up, she put him in her left palm. Martin said to her, "I looked around in this area and it seems to be empty.  There are 4 more large chambers under the city one is 4 floors below the college. Personally I think all of my sisters followers have left,  thats what I would do if a giant woman was looking for me."  Catherine stood up and she moved her hand to her right shoulder and Martin went onto her right shoulder.

   Lindsey returned she entered the city and she made her way towards Catherine, when she got to her Lindsey said, "Darlene kidnapped Max's family we need to find them so what have you twon found out?  To which Catherine responded, "I dug out one of the main chambers and Martin was down there and he looked around and it seems to be empty. He tell me that there are 4 more large chambers across the city. He thinks that Darlene's followers must have left the city."  Lindsey shook her head and she said, "He didn't check every chamber now did he so he does not know for sure that they are gone. I think he is lying protecting his stupid sister, I'll get the info from him."  Lindsey stepped towards Catherine and she reached up towards her shoulder to grab Martin but Catherine grabbed her hand and she pushed it away and as she did Lindsey said, "Give me that bug, I think he is lying I'll get the info from him or crush him." Catherine said, "Calm down Lindsey your anger towards Darlene is causing you not to think straight. I have know Martin for a few years he is not lying."  Lindsey tried to grab at Martin again but Catherine grabbed Lindsey's wrist and gave a squeeze and as she did Lindsey hit Catherine in the chest hard she hit Catherine in the breasts and when Catherine was hit her breasts just jiggled and  Catherine released her grip. Catherine got mad she took a step towards Lindsey and she gave Lindsey a push and when she did she sent Lindsey flying through the air.  Lindsey flew back and she landed on her bum and fell back.  When Lindsey hit the ground the city just shook. Catherine said, "I'm alot stronger then you and in a fight you will loose. If you try to hurt Martin I will stop you, now I will help you to find Max's family."  Lindsey sat up and she got up and she said, "Alright Catherine, I sure hope you are right cause now I don't trust anyone who belongs to that family."