- Text Size +

  Darlene continued to drive away when her cell got a text message, so she read it. Bill then asked her, "Who is it?"  Darlene put her cell away and she replied, "It was my older brother Martin, he moved to the next state and we have not spoken in a year. He wants to meet me and he says he can help our giantess problem. He has sent the coordinates to where he wants to meet."  Darlene continued to drive for a few miles she then took a turn onto anouther highway and headed down that highway.  She also told Bill about where they were going, it was going to be a good 3 hour drive. 

   Now in the city of Coaldale Lindsey was walking through it to the local police station.  She then said loudly, "I sure hope those people are still in jail cause if not I will be pissed. "  When Lindsey got to the police station she got down and she looked in through the windows and she smiled when she saw those students in jail.  She then stood up and headed across the city towards the college.  The people had figured she was on her way back to the college so many of the students began to leave, infact several of the students had left the city.  The were scared of what Lindsey would do.  Lindsey arrived at the college and looking down she saw students running around some were running into the building and other were running out of the building and running away. Lindsey looked down and she saw the main enterance into the college it was a large foyer 3 floors high with a large glass roof, she bent down.  Lindsey then made a fist and she punched through the glass roof and as she did glass fell into the foyer which caused many students to run for cover. As Lindsey's fist went through she opened her hand and she reached and and she grabbed a bunch of students with her right hand.  Lindsey then closed her fingers and she then pulled her hand out and she lifted it it to her face. There was 7 students all squished together in Lindsey's hand, the were shouting and screaming as Lindsey was holding them.  Lindsey then spoke and when she did they stopped screaming,  "BE QUIET!! Now I can easily close my fingers and crush you all with very little effort.  I am betting you are all loyal to that Darlene Lear."  Lindsey then opened her hand slowly and there in her palm were 7 students, and once she opened her hand they all sat there looking around.  Some got up and they all looked up into Lindsey's face.

 

   Lindsey was holding her right hand at chest level so when the students looked up they were looking up at her chest and shoulders to her head.  One student shouted up to her, it was a guy, he said,  "Hey Lindsey I am not loyal to this Darlene Lear maybe most students are and maybe most are not.  I am willing to bet that with your size most of this city would be loyal to you." Lindsey quickly grabbed him with her thumb and index finger and she lifted him off her palm all the way up to her face.  Lindsey held him before her left eye and she looked at him. She then said to him, "I have no idea you are telling me the truth, if you are prove it to me.  Find out about the underground tunnels she and her family have in this city, do you understand?"  The tiny man between her fingers shouted, "I will do as you say."  Lindsey then lowered him to the ground.  The other students were shouting to her for mercy she then turned her gaze back to the ones in her hand.  She then asked, "Are you bugs going to be loyal to Darlene or me?"  The students shouted up, "We will be loyal to you and not to Darlene."   Then one girl shouted up, "Lindsey listen most of us don't like or care for Darlene but her family is powerful so if she wants something most are afraid of her.  Now with you as a giant you have the power to stop her and her family single handed.  Look at what has happened with you showing up her and her family went into hiding.  We would be happy to help you with these underground tunnels."  Lindsey nodded and she lowered her hand down and she said, "You people better not be lieing to me cause if you are I will find you all.  Prove to me you are telling the truth."  The students walked of Lindsey's hand. 

 

    Darlene and Bill had arrived at the location her brother Martin gave, it was a small town which was a good 30 miles from any city or twon.  The town had a population of 8200.  Darlene drove into the town and she drove up to a burger joint.  She and Bill went in and Martin waved to her and she she and Bill sat down and after introductions they ordered food.  Martin was Darlene's older brother he was 31.  Martin then  sat back and he said, "Well Darlene, it seems you have a giantess problem.  What have you done to piss her off."  Darlene and Bill looked at each other and Darlene said, "You know about the giant woman and what do you mean what did I do?  I did nothing I am innosent."  Bill nodded his head but Martin shook his head and he said, "Now Darlene, you are my little sister and I kow you.  You are very much like mom very controlling and if anyone disagrees with you you get very angry.  Now tell me what did you do to piss off that giant woman Lindsey.  Look she is on the news here."   Darlene and Bill looked over at the TV on the wall.  They were watching a live video of Lindsey in Coaldale, and several others in the burger joint were watching.  Several people were commenting on what they were saying.  Darlene and Bill looked at each other and then Bill leaned towards Martin and said, "I don't give a fuck if you are her dad, Darlene is the boss, when she speaks people better listen and if not they should die."  Martin looked at him and then at his sister and he said, "Darlene tell me what you did to piss of Lindsey, what happened before she got so upset."  Darlene then told her brother in detail what had happened and at what she did. After 15 minutes of Darlene and Bill telling what had happened Martin sat back, he had just finished his hamburger.  He then said, "Now I see why she is pissed and I doubt she will rest until you are dead or totally humiliated.  She will most likely destroy our family, now that why I called you here.  I have a solution to your giantess problem.  Come lets leave you follow me in my car."  They all got up and left the burger joint and Martin left in his car and Darlene and Bill followed him.

    Lindsey was slowly walking through the city and Max was between Lindsey's breasts crawling around.  He was in there with Brittany's family and they wanted out.  So he crawled up and he shouted to Lindsey and he told her they wanted out so Lindsey then removed them all one by one and she let them go.  Lindsey then contined her walk around the city, and Max was still crawling around there between his giant girlfriends breasts.  Lindsey stopped walking and she looked down at Max there between her breasts and she then said, "Max, if these people keep attacking you then to be safe you and your family will have to live in my cleavage, there is lots of room in there."  Max got excited at the thought, she was right there was lots of room in there. Just then Lindsey heard a police car coming towards her and she turned towards it and it stopped close to her and the officer got out and he removed a man from the back seat.  He walked him towards Lindsey and then he uncuffed him and he shouted up to Lindsey using a megaphone and told her that it was Darlene's dad.  The officer got back into his car and he backed up.  Lindsey took a step towards him and as she did the ground shook, and her foot landed right in front of him.  He looked up at Lindsey and he shouted, she lifted her foot and she brought it down onto him he fell and her foot came down onto him.   He was under Lindsey's toes and he was smack under her big toe.  To him her big toe was huge and massive so she moved her foot a bit and she brought it down all the way.  Daelene's dad was right between Lindsey's big toe and second toe, he got up and his head was level with Lindsey's big toe.  He was squirming there between Lindsey's toes and he began to shout.  Lindsey reached down and she plucked him out from between her toes and she lifted him up to her face and she looked at him.  Darlene's dad shouted at the top of his Lungs, Lindsey then spoke and she said, "BE QUIET YOU TINY SCREAMING MAN.  Tell me where your daughter Darlene is I want to find her."   Darlene's dad was kicking like crazy and he shouted to Lindsey, "Never I will never tell you where she is and who the hell are you to cause trouble, huh tell me.  If you had any brains you would bow your head and show my daughter and my family respect."  Lindsey brought him closer to her face and she said, "You want to know who I am, I will tell you.  I am Lindsey Hansen a 250 foot giant who has the power to do what she wants. No one can staand in my way and your daughter will pay for her bullying and for hurting people.  Now I am going to hold onto you."   Lindsey then lowered him and she dropped him and he fell into her cleavage and he slid down between her breasts and as he did he shouted in anger.

   Darlene and Bill followed Martin for a good 30 minutes and they were diving to a area where there was no one for at least 15 miles.  It was a area with several coulees and several hills and then Martin took a turn and they headed down a long valley down they went and after a few minutes Martin stopped the car and he got out and the Darlene and Bill got out of her car and they walked up to Martin.  Darlene then said to her brother, "Okay Martin tell us why we are here and how you can help with the giantess problem."  Then the ground shook with a tremor like as if something heavy hit it and both Darlene and Bill looked around.  Martin then said, "She's here."  As soon as he finished speaking a foot came down close to him and both Darlene and Bill looked up and they saw a huge gigantic woman.  Then she brought her other foot down and when she did the ground shook, her foot came down right behind Martin.  Darlene and Bill ran back and they cranked their heads just to look up at her.  She stood there behind Martin and Martin shouted to Darlene and Bill, "Well what do you think?"  Darlene and Bill walked towards Martin and Darlene said, "Martin whats going on who is she?"  Martin smiled and he said, "This is Catherine Wayne, she is a friend of mine and she is 23.  You are wondering how she became a giant."  Darlene and Bill both nodded their heads.  Martin then said, "We found a glowing crashed meteor it was glowing blue, so Catherine grabbed it and this blue energy entered into her and she began to grow and everything on her grew too. When she dropped the meteor the glow was gone so its just a rock now.  It happened this morning around 7:00 am.  She is now 320 feet tall. So when I heard about your giantess problem I think she can help. Now I have told her about Lindsey but you will have to fill her in. Oh also Catherine is nice so she won't hurt anyone."   Catherine then took a step back and Darlen and Bill got a good look at her.  Catherine was wearing a white slip which was tight on her and she had on tight black spandex. Catherine leaned in and she exteneded her right hand palm up and Martin got up and he motioned for Darlene and Bill to get on and they did.  Catherine then lifted her hand up to her face and she looked at them. Martin then told Darlene tol tell about what was happening.  Darlene then told Catherine about Lindsey about what was happening.  Catherine spoke and she said, "I will head to Coaldale and get Lindsey to stop and if she does not listen I will stop her by force. Now you did ask me to use force against this Max, to that I will say NO.  That is your problem Darlene you deal with him yourself.  I won't hurt anyone for you but I will stop Lindsey.  Now you can come with me and ride on my shoulder. Martin you ready to head out."  Martin shouted a loud YES.

   Catherine then moved her hand over to her left shoulder and the 3 people got off her hand and went onto her left shoulder.  Martin ran close to Catherine's neck and he sat down.  Darlene and Bill looked around and when they tried to look down in the front Catherine's breasts blocked their view.  Catherine then said, "Okay everyone we are heading out."  Catherine turned her head and she looked down at the 3 tiny people on her left shoulder, Darlene and Bill sat down.  Catherine then took a turn and she stepped out of the valley and she then headed off towards Coaldale.  Catherine then increased her walking speed and she headed across the country side on her way to Coaldale.  Martine and his sister and Bill were getting a great view of the country side at a height of 265 feet up on Catherine's left shoulder.  As Catherine was walking the ground around her just shook with each step she took.  Each step she took sent shockwaves and the ground around her for a good mile trembled as she was walking.  Catherine's weight of 15 680 tons shook the ground. Catherine's walking speed was 170 mph and her walking stride was 124 feet.  Them 3 people on her left shoulder had strapped themselves down.  Darlene shouted to Bill, "Can you imagine the look on Lindsey's face when Catherine arrives and her face at her size.  The look when she sees me on her left shoulder."  Bill laughed and said, "Lindsey will have to look up to you."   Darlene and Bill looked out ahead and Darlene shouted, "Look there we are coming upon the town Max live at and we should pass his farm. I am betting his family is going to get a scare." 

   Max's family was at home watching tv.  His younger brother Daniel was on the computer when the house began toi shake and his mom turned off the tv and everyone got up.  Max's mom said, "Is Lindsey coming back?"  To which Daniel who was looking out a window shouted, "No its not Lindsey, its anouther giant girl, and she is huge."  He ran outside followed by his mom and sister. Thats when they saw Catherine walk by and she walked by the town and headed off towards Coaldale.  As Catherine neared the city of Coaldale Darlene and Bill saw it come into view, and as Catherine neared the city limits she slowed down her walk and she walked up to the city.  Darlene and Bill were at a height higher then the tallest building in Coaldale and they tried to look down but part of their view was block by Catherine's breasts. Darlene pointed and shouted, "Look there she is there is Lindsey, she is across the city."  Lindsey had her back turned so she had no idea that anouther giant woman had arrived.  Catherine stood outside Coaldale, and she then took a step into the city. Catherine then put her hands on her hips and she spoke and when she did her voice just thundered across the city, "Lindsey Hansen!  What do you think you are doing to these tiny people?  They have done nothing to you, leave them alone."   Lindsey quickly turned and she saw Catherine and she had a shocked look on her face.  Catherine then dropped her hands to her side and she headed through the city towards Lindsey and as she did the city shook with each step she took.  Catherine said, "I am Catherine Wayne. Now Lindsey I will ask you to leave these people alone or I will use force to stop you." 

 

   Catherine walked up to Lindsey and she stopped in front of her.  The top of Lindsey's head was below Catherine's shoulder and Lindsey's face was level to Catherine's breasts. Catherine towered over Lindsey and Lindsey looked up at Catherine and then thats when she saw Darlene and Bill way up on her left shoulder. Lindsey could not believe that Darlene was on the shoulder of a huge giant woman. Lindsey then said, "Well tell me Catherine what is that woman and her boyfriend doing on your shoulder are you protecting them?"  Catherine nodded her head and said, "Yes I am they told me what had happened how your boyfriend was beaten up by Bill and how everyone laughed at him.  Well too bad get over it many people get beaten up, now stop taking your anger out on these people. So now Lindsey are you going to leave the city in peace?"   Lindsey took a step back she turned and she shook her head and laughed, "No Catherine, I am not going to leave until I deal with Darlene for what she has done."  Catherine reached out and she grabbed Lindsey's arm with and said, "Well then Lindsey I'm removing you with force."  Catherine pulled on Lindsey and Lindsey almost flew off the ground. 

  Lindsey pushed against Catherine and she hit her in the arm and she got free and she took several steps back.  Lindsey still backing up said,  "Leave me alone Catherine if you had any common sense you would not be on Darlene's side."  Catherine took a step and she shouted, "Lindsey leave this city now and get out I warned you."  Catherine then headed towards Lindsey and Lindsey ran at her. Both girls ran into each other and they began to fight, and Lindsey was mad she hit and punched Catherine with all she had. Catherine began to block Lindsey's punches and then Catherine back handed Lindsey.  When Catherine backhanded Lindsey she flew back and she fell over onto her back and the city just shook. Lindsey got up and she charged at Catherine and she tried to push Catherine over but Catherine was too strong. Lindsey punched Catherine in the breasts and as she did Catherine's breasts just jiggled and Catherine grabbed Lindsey and she pushed her with such force that she sent Lindsey flying a good 2 blocks. Lindsey ran at Catherine again and she was punching and hitting and Catherine slapped Lindsey across the face with such force that Lindsey just flew back and she fell to the ground. She quickly got up and Catherine stepped towards her and she grabbed Lindsey by the neck and she squeezed.  Lindsey tried to pry Catherine's fingers apart but Catherine was way to strong.  Lindsey then began to kick Catherine and then thats when Catherine lifted Lindsey up into the air by her neck. Lindsey's feet came off the ground and Catherine squeezed her hand a bit and Lindsey began to squirm.  Darlene sat there laughing at Lindsey. Lindsey spoke and she said, "Catherine,  Please stop, you are hurting me. Darlene lied to you.  My boyfriend was not beaten up thats not why I am upset."  Darlene shouted to Catherine and she said, "Catherine, stop listening to her she is a liar along with her boyfriend.  Kick her ass to the curb take her on and beat her up." Martin spoke up and he shouted, "Hey Catherine put Lindsey down and  give Lindsey a chance to speak, hear her out and then decide for yourself."  Darlene shouted a very loud, "NO YOU DUMB FUCKS.  CATHERINE DO YOUR JOB AND TAKE OUT THAT BITCH AND BEAT HER UP.  DO AS I SAY."  

  Catherine lowered Lindsey and she let her go, the Catherine reached over and she grabbed Darlene and Bill and she brought them before her face and said, "You do not give me orders I do what I want. Now Lindsey tell me your side of the story."  Catherine then lowered both Bill and Darlene down onto the top of a tall building.  Lindsey then told Catherine the story of what happened and as she was telling this several other people came to back up Lindsey.  Lindsey told Catherine about what Darlene has done and what she was doing.  There were several people down below shouting up so Catherine got down on her knee and she leaned down to listen to the tiny people speak, she heard what they said.  Catherine stood up and she turned and looked down at Darlene and Bill and she said, "Darlene, you lied to me.  you never told me about how your family now controls this city and how you and your followers are tormenting the people of this city.  No wonder your older brother moved away."  Darlene shouted up and said, "Who the fuck cares. My Uncle Colonial Horatio has just ordered that the town where Max and his family live to be destroyed, then this city will be destroyed to. The fighter jets have been dispatched already."  Lindsey said, "You idiot your Uncle can't order a city to be destroyed without Presidential approval and even then its slim."  Then Martin shouted, "My Uncle Horatio is an idiot and he would do it, he probabaly brainwashed those under him so the attack has not been approved."  Catherine then said, "Lindsey how big is that town and which way is it."  Lindsey took a few steps and she pointed out towards it, "Its 26 miles that way and it has a population of 6200."  As Lindsey finished speaking several fighter jet flew by in the distance they were on their way to the town.  Catherine grabbed Martin and she put him down onto a building and she said, "I will go and deal with the fighter jets and protect the town and the area around the town. "  Catherine turned and headed across the city, then Lindsey followed her.

   When Catherine left the city of Coaldale she picked up her speed and she began to run.  Catherine's weight 15 680 tons just shook the ground and the ground around her for a good 3 miles just shook. As Catherine ran each of her steps sent out shockwaves which shook the ground and around Catherine the ground shook with a mini earthquake.  Catherine's running speed was 563mph and her running stride was 310 feet.  She was covering ground quite fast, she was running 9 miles a minute. As she neared the town she slowed down her run to a walk, it took her 2.5 minutes to run 26 miles and she came to a stop outside the town. Three of the fighter jets turned and they came at the town and they fire several missiles.  Catherine quickly moved between them and the town and she turned her back and the 3 missiles impacted into her back. The fighter jets flew over Catherine and as she did she swung at them and as she did she hit one and she sent it flying out of control.  The pilot ejected and the fighter crashed outside the town.  The towns  people were out watching at what was happening. Then the two fighter jets made a come around and the again fire all missiles and again Catherine came between them and the town and this time 5 missiles impacted into Catrherine.  They then began to fire their machine guns and Catherine was being hit in the back and in the bum with bullets.  She turned to face them and then thats when  Lindsey showed up she ran up to them both and she grabbed both fighter jets and when she grabbed them she crushed them. Both pilots ejects and Catherine grabbed both pilots with one hand and she closed her hand on them without crushing them. Lindsey threw both fighter jets aside like as if they were toys. 

  Catherine stood there with her hand closed on the two pilots. Catherine then opened her hand and she saw both pilots lying there in her palm, Lindsey looked at them too. They got up and they looked around and they looked up at Catherine and saw her and Lindsey looking down at them.  Catherine then said, "Tell me why has Colonial Horatio ordered the attack on this town and the city of Coaldale, why?  One of the pilots shouted up and said, "We were told that there is a outbreak of some deadly disease here and we were shown proof.  We were then given orders to take out the town, and the city with a nuclear strike."  Catherine then said, "A nuclear strike, when from where?  That will kill everyone within a 30 mile radius.  From where is it being launched?"  The pilot shouted back, "Thats classified we are soldiers."  Lindsey shouted "Tell us now."  Then one of the pilots shouted, "I will tell you cause something about this does not sound right.  The missile will be launched from a destroyer about 3 miles off the coast.  The destroyer has a skeleton crew for the launch and the missile should be launched in 10 minutes. For Helping you I will be put in jail, I have a family."  Then Catherine said, "I will offer you protection."  Catherine then lowered them down and she turned her hand and she let both pilots slide off.  Catherine then said, "The coast is a good 40 miles away, I will run and take out the destroyer."  Lindsey then said, "I will stay here and keep an eye on the town and on these two pilots."  Catherine then left and she then picked up her running speed and she once again was running across the country side on her way to the coast.  With her great size Catherine was coming upon the coast quite fast and as she neared the beach she slowed down her run to a walk and she walked across the beach.  The people on the beach screamed and ran when they saw her.  Catherine looked out and in the distance she saw the ship.  She then walked into the ocean and she then began to walk towards the destroyer. 

   Catherine was a good 2 miles out and the water was now up to her stomach and she continued her walk towards the destroyer. As Catherine neared the destroyer a proximity alet went off and the officers on the bridge saw her coming towards them. The destroyer's main gun turned towards Catherine and she saw it.  She quickly went under water and she swam from the area the destroyer fired but Catherine was already out of the way.  She swam towards the destroyer and she came up beside the destroyer. The soldiers saw her coming out of the water and Catherine reached down and she grabbed the main gun and she tore it from the ship.  When she tore the main gun the entire ship shook and she then threw the gun side into the air. Catherine then made a fist and she punched it right through the ship and her hand went right through and the ship just shook. Catherine then with a closed hand hit the bridge area and when she did her hand went right through and the officers just ran from the bridge. Several of the soldiers opened fire on Catherine but they had no effect on her.  She made a fist with both hands and she brought it down onto the destroyer with such force that everyone on the ship was thrown around.  Then on soldier asked, "Why are you doing this why are you attacking us?"  To which Catherine replied, "To stop a nuclear strike, the missile will be launched from this ship."  Then the captain arrived and he shouted, "Thats impossible we have no nukes on board.  We have 32 cruise missiles and none are nuclear and none are set to launch.  Johnson go to the auxilary bridge and access the file Delta tynj990. Check our weapons status just to be safe"  Johnson ran away and in a few minutes he returned and he shouted, "Captain there is a countdown and its encrypted and the countdown runs down in 5 minutes.  We have a cruise missile on board that is nuclear armed and its set to hit the city of Coaldale and all cruise missiles are set to fire and hit every town within a 40 mile radius."  The Captain said, "Take a team and try to shut it down and get Dereck and have him to try to disarm the nuclear or to remove the head from the missile."  Everyone ran to carry out the orders, and then Catherine said, "If you can't stop the launch I will have to destroy this ship."