- Text Size +

 Chapter 4.  Max and his family get it.

 

  The caravan lead by Darlene and a few of her college friends was a good 15 miles from Max's place when Darlene pulled over at a rest stop on the highway and the other pulled over too.  Everyone got out and Darlene said, "Now listen we can't all go there I think Joseph you should go first they have not met you, go and pretend to be someone asking for directions and look surprised when you see Lindsey and get back to us."  Joseph got back into his car and headed out to Max's place the rest followed and when they got to a distance of 3 miles they all pulled over on the highway and waited for Joseph to get back. Then 20 minutes later Joseph returned and told them what he saw, he told them that the house has only 1 window on the south side and Lindsey is faceing the house on the north side.  He also told them that while he was there Lindsey mentioned that she wanted to get a little rest and her head is down.  Darlene shouted, "Yes nows our chance."  To which one of the guys  Jeff said, "If we go around it will be easier and we wont be seen and good if we come from that way"  He was pointing in a west south direction.

   Everyone got ready and went around and all stopped a good half mile from tha small acerage. Several of them headed toards the house, they were coming in from a southwest direction and they were lucky cause the acerage had lots of trees and bushes on the west and south side of the place. They arrived and hid in the trees and made it closer to the house.  They were all behind some bushes faceing the south of the house, one girl looked there was one window a basement window but the curtain was closed.  They could see Lindsey a part of her over the house her head was down.  Darlene looked over at Jason and Charles and said, "Ok go around the house quickly and place this gas canister close to Lindsey's face as you can but be quiet."  Jeff said quietly, "Look when I was there I went into the foyer and I was left alnoe for a few seconds while Max's sister went to get her mom so I placed this tiny web cam on a shelf, look here on my cell they are all watching tv and look Alyssa is in the kitchen doing something if you guys go that way no one will see you."  The 2 guys grabbed the canister and both headed towards the house and around the house and they came around the house and saw Lindsey lying there with her head down.  She had fallen asleep, they quickly went up to her face and looked at her huge face. They went closer to her nose and they were looking up at it. Charles pulled the hose out and aimed it at Lindsey's nose and he turned the nosel and extremely powerful sleeping gas began to shoot up into Lindsey's nose, she made a noise for a second.  Both guys ran back and stopped and looked back, she was still lying there and the powerful sleeping gass was still shooting up into Lindsey's nose.  They went back to the group.

  The group waited for 10 minutes thats when Jeff said, "Hey hey look something is happening."  They listened and they heard Max say he was going to take a shower and his mom said that she was going to go lie down for a bit.  Bill said, "Nows our chance, I was told that Max's room is downstairs and his mom is heading to the master bedroom and look Alyssa is lying on the couch listen to her music on her ipod and the two kids are still watching TV. We can do it lets go."  They made their way to the house, three went to the back door and went inside and the others went in through the front door quietly. Max's little brother was going to the kitchen and he was knocked out and he fell to the floor. Bill tip toed up behind Max's little sister who was watching TV he knocked her out while Jason went up to Alyssa. Alyssa opened her eyes and she tried to scream but Jason hit her in the face with the end of a rifle and knocked her out.  Darlene said, "Tie them all up and gag them."  She then sent 3 guys to get max and Bill went to get his mom. Bill used a tazer to knock out Max's mom and the 3 guys got Max right after he came out of the shower and all he was able to put on were his boxers before he was tazed. They were all brought into the living room and all were tied up and gagged except for Max.

  Darlene threw a glass of water into their face and all woke up and looked around. Max said loudly, "What the hell are you doing Darlene have you and you idiot goons gone mad, if Lindsey finds you here she will crush you." Max then shouted his girlfriends name as loud as he could, "LINDSEY,  LINDSEY,  LINDSEY HELP HELP HELP" Darlene and her goons just laughed  Darlene laughed and she said, "Listen Max Lindsey has been knocked out with a super powerful high concentration of sleeping gass powerful enough to knock out 200 to 300 adult elephants so she is sound asleep and now we have something planned for you and your family and Alyssa which will be broadcast live in faebook and twitter and on you tube."  Max looked around and said, "What do you have planned are you going to kill us, you are mad."  Darlen shook her head and said, "Kill you and your family on ho not all all. We are going to humuliate you well actually Lindsey will and everyone will see it and it will be all over the internet and also on the local TV station cause Carl here will do that."  Max's mom had gotten up and as she did Bill backhanded her and she fell over backwards that when Max shouted, "YOU FUCKING IDIOT LEAVE MY MOM ALONE. DARLENE WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU PLANNED WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?" 

   Darlene got down in front of Max who was lying on his side and she said, "Your girlfriend is huge massive a 6 foot man is only 1.5 inches to her so this is what we are going to do, you and your mom and younger brother and Alyssa and going to be put down between Lindsey's bum cheeks. I heard from Tim that there is lots of room there between her bum cheeks and her skin tight blue pantyhose spandex is nice and smooth so you will be nice and comfy. You will be duck taped down and a night vision camara will broadcast what will happen there between Lindsey's bum cheeks. You and your family and Alyssa will be duck tapped to the bottom and you guys will be gagged. Now when Lindsey wakes Max you will tell her that Darlene and her boyfriend Bill ended up between her bum cheeks with  couple of other guys and she will believe you." Max's family began to squirm and moan and Max said, "You are fucking stupid you are sick in the head I will tell Lindsey to finish you all off."  Dalene called for Jonathan and Jonathan came out of the bedroom area and when Max and his family saw him they looked like they had seen a ghost. They were looking at someone exactly Max's height and size and he looked exactly like Max. He spoke and he sounded like Max. Jeff stepped forwards and said, "Costume my older brother works for Holywood and he showed me how to make a disguise. He sounds like you a new device which can alter a persons voice to sound like someone elses but the battery only lasts for a few minutes but that is all Jonathan needs."  Darlene told the others to put them between Lindsey's bum cheeks.

    The guys began to carry everyone out except Max's little sister. Darlene shouted after Max. "Hey Max your little sister will sit right here on the couch here in front of your laptop watching live to what will happen to you, oh if you really want to know, Jonathan here will tell Lindsey that I and my boyfriend and a couple of guys ended up between her bum cheeeks and he being you will ask  Lindsey to humuliate who ever is between her bum cheeks."  Max's family and Alyssa began to scream but being gagged they could not do much.  Max then was gagged too.  They were all carried up onto Lindsey and by now the gas had run out so it was only a matter of time before Lindsey would wake up. It took a good 20 minutes to get Max and his family and Alyssa up to Lindsey's bum, they got to her bum cleavage. It was the first time that Max's mom and his little brother saw Lindsey's giant bum cleavage and to them it was huge. They were pushed over and all slid down the slope and slide down between Lindsey's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Four of the guys side down too and Max was moved to the deepest past he was placed so he was facing Lindsey's legs and Alyssa was placed in front of him. Both Max and Alyssa were facing each other. Max's mom and little brother were duck tapped down behind him. A night vison web cam with a two way view was put between Alyssa and Max and duck tapped down along with a ipad. One of the guys said, "This is so you can see whats happening outside."  Then one of the guys used crazy glue on the web cam and ipad to make sure it stuck.  They climbed out and got of Lindsey. Darlene told Jonathan, "After you tell Lindsey tell her you want to got to town to pick up something, Tim will wait for you in the town get into his car and the get the hell away from here and get rid of the disguise."  Jonathan nodded, the others left the house and headed back to the vehicles.

  A camara was set up on Lindsey's right thigh facing her bum and Jonathan waited for Lindsey to wake up. Deep between Lindsey's bum cheeks Max and his family were squirming there between her bum cheeks.  They were nice and snug there and it was dark and Alyssa and Max were watching the ipad.  After 20 minutes Lindsey woke up she lifted her head and thats when Jonathan put on his disguise and he looked out the window and saw Lindsey waking up, she lifted her head. He went outside and Lindsey saw him she saw her boyfriend but she didn't know it was an imposter.  She reached down and grabbed him with her thumb and index finger and lifted him up to her face and she said, "Oh Max, I must of fallen asleep is everything alright.?" Max imposter turned on the device by hitting his chest and he said, "Well Darlene and her boyfriend came by 15 minutes ago and they are still here."  Lindsey looked around and said, "Where are they tell me Max."  Max imposter said, "They were up on your bum they were looking for a guy who ended up between your bum cheeks but you moved a bit and as you did your bum cheeks jiggled and they fell and slid down then slope and ended up between you bum cheeks, and you happened to move you legs together and they are trapped.  I was up there I was hearing shouts coming from your bum cleavage."  Lindsey reached back and felt in there her fingers came in and she felt Max and Alyssa and his mom and little brother and they all squirmed when Lindsey's giant finger grazed them. Lindsey pulled her hand back and she laughed and as she did she moved and her bum cheeks jiggled and Max and his family squirmed and tried to shout." They were seeing and hearing what was happening on the ipad. Lindsey spoke, "Oh my gosh Max Darlene and some of her goons are between my bum cheeks."  Max imposter said, "Hey Lindsey you should humuliate them like give them a squeeze and let one rip. Oh and Lindsey I need to run to town to get something."  Lindsey then put Max imposter down and said, "Oh Max I will sure humuliate these people I will make sure they never ever forget it."  Max and his family all began to squirm and they were being broadcast live on the internet and live on the local tv station. The camara was being switched between a camara which was in front of Lindsey to one that was on her right thigh to on that was behind her on the ground a good 100 feet from her which gave a good view of her from the back.  Also to the one between her bum cheeks which was showing Max and Alyssa.  Max imposter got into the family suv and he headed to the town.

   Lindsey turned her head and said"Oh you dumb fucks now you are going to get it I'm so going to humuliate you idiots." Max had managed to get his gag off and he began to shout at the top of his lungs but Lindsey's jiggly bum cheeks muffled his screams. Lindsey then gave her bum cheeks a squeeze and they all felt it she then unsqueezed and as she did her bum cheeks jiggled and it was all being broadcast live on tv and internet. Max imposter arrived in the town he parked the suv down in front of the post office and he quicky got into Tim's car and Tim then headed out of the town.

   Max was shouting at the top of his lungs but again his shouts were muffled by Lindsey's jiggly bum cheeks. Lindsey's booming voice was heard, "Darlene I warned you but you did not listen now you will feel the wrath of my jiggly bum cheeks."  Lindsey then began to booty clap and as she did she was moving a bit and the ground shook and Max's sister gagged on the couch felt it. As Lindsey was booty clapping her bum cheeks just jiggled and the clapping sound was heard as far as 3 miles. To Max and his famly the sound was deafening and very loud and they were being shaken up alot. The booty clapping of Lindsey's bum cheeks was being shown and as she was booty clapping her bum cheeks just jiggled and it was a sight to behold. Alyssa had managed to get off her gag off and she and Max both shouted at the top of their lungs but Lindsey's booty clap totall silenced their shouts.  Lindsey was lying on her stomach booty clapping, she did this for a good minute.  She then stopped and just lay there. Lindsey then gave her bum cheeks a squeeze and she then let a fart rip.  The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 2 seconds and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 2 miles.  The thunderous fart shook Max and his family and Alyssa to the core, the thunderous fart just blew Max's and Alyssa's hair back and it looked like they were hit in the face with a gale force wind.  They shouted but Lindsey's thunderous fart totally silenced their screams. They heard and felt and smelt the tunderous fart, Max and Alyssa began to gasp for air.  Lindsey then un squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled.

 

       She turned her head and said, "Wow I sure hope you guys liked that cause there is more."  Max and Alyssa again began to shout for help and Alyssa said, "That fart was like thunder I just hope she won't fart any more oh please now more."  Max and Alyssa again  began to shout but it was pointless Lindsey's jiggly bum cheeks muffled their screams. Lindsey then flexed her bum cheeks a few times and as she did they just jiggled. She stopped flexing and she again let a fart rip but this time she didn't squeeze her bum cheeks. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 3 seconds and Max and Alyssa and his family felt and heard and smelt the fart.  Max and Alyssa's hair and face were blown back and their faces looked like as if they were hit with a gale force wind, they screamed and shouted at the top of their lungs but Lindsey's thunderous fart totall silenced their screams. Max and Alyssa and his mom and little brother just past out there between Lindsey's bum cheeks.

  Lindsey laughed, she reached back and fanned her bum with her right hand for a few seconds and she laughed and said, "Wow! that sure was loud, hey just think you guys just had your own personal thunder concert right up close. I will keep you all between my bum cheeks and fart again later."  Max's little sister was fighting to get free and she was almost free.  Lindsey then began to get up and as she did the ground shook,, she stood up and looked arouund and when she stood up she was seen for over 10 miles away. She took a step and she walked away from the house and as she did Max's little sister ran out and she shouted up to Lindsey but Lindsey did not hear her.  Lindsey took a turn she stopped and she reached back and she slapped her right bum cheek and as she did it just jiggled and the clapping sound was heard a good 2 miles away and she said, "Wake up Darlene and Bill and whoever else is in there. I'm going to head to Coaldale to let everyone in the city know that the top college and high school bullies are between my bum cheeks and there I will humuliate you even more and there is nothing you guys can do cause I am a giant."  She then spoke loudly towards the town, "Hey Max I am heading to Coaldale to humuliate Darlene and her goons in the city even more." Lindsey then stepped over the powerlines and she headed off towards Coaldale and she walked past the town.  Lindsey then picked up her walking speed and she headed across the country side on her way to Coaldale. Max and his family and Alyssa woke up and they they were shouting and screaming there between Lindsey's bum cheeks. As Lindsey was walking her thighs and bum cheeks jiggled from each step she took and they were feeling it. Lindsey a huge giant 250 foot tall young woman was walking across the country side and deep between her bum cheeks was her boyfriend and his family but she had no idea it was them. Lindsey continued her walk to Coaldale.  Darlene and her friends were just laughing, and so were several others who had see what had happened. 

  Lindsey continued her walk to Coaldale and as she did Max and his family were feeling the booty bounce of Lindsey's giant bum cheeks.  Max had managed to free himself somewhat from the duck tape. As Lindsey was walking she slapped her right bum cheek with her right hand and when she did her right cheek jiggled and everone between her bum cheeks felt it.  Alyssa screamed, "What the hell is going on whats she doing on mu GOSH I DON'T WANT TO DIE BETWEEN GODDESS LINDSEY'S BUM CHEEKS!!"  Max shouted to her, "ALYSSA. SHUT UP!!  I'm almost free and I will get us all free, Lindsey has no idea that its us between her bum cheeks, if I can get out I will get her attention."  As he was speaking she slapped her cheek again and said, "Darlene and whoever else we are almost at Coaldale, I sure hope you are having fun between my bum cheeks."  Lindsey was almost at Coaldale and the people in the tall buildings saw her approaching and in a few minutes Lindsey entered the city limits.  As Lindsey entered the city limits she slowed down her walk and entered the city.  Lindsey was seen  across the city her 250 foot frame was seen across the city cause her 250 foot frame towered over every building in the city.  Lindsey continued to walk across the city and down below the tiny people were running through the streets getting out of her way and as Lindsey walked the ground around her shook with each step she took.

   As Lindsey was walking through the city she spoke and as she did her booming voice just thundered across the city, "Listen everyone listen. The head bully woman from the local college and high school and her top goons are between my jiggly bum cheeks, she and her goons are my prisoners and they will stay between my bum cheeks until I decide.  I can crush them or pull my cheeks apart and let them fall to their death, they are entirely at my mercy. All you who are loyal to Darlene listen to me she is between my bum cheeks and there is nothing she can do about it she is at my mercy. I think I am going to go to the college and finish off her followers."  Lindsey stopped she put her hands on her hips and looked down and around at the small city all around her. She then took a turn and headed over to the local college and as she did several of the students ran. Lindsey was seen coming to the college, she entered the campus and walked up to the college.  She reached down and tore the roof right off above the foyer and as she did the noise was heard across a part of the city.  She then threw the torn roof aside like garbage and sent the roof part flying across the city.  It  flew across a part of the city and beyond and crashed to the ground.  She looked down at the students below, some were getting up and brushing the debris off them selves. She then spoke and said, "I should just crush you all and wipe you all from existence cause I'm thinking you are all followers of that bitch woman Darlene."  Some of the students ran out and fell to their knees before her right foot and shouted for mercy.  Lindsey took a step and headed away from the college, she again headed across the city.  She walked several bolcks, she stopped and she put her hands on her hips and looked around.  She saw tiny people running through the streeets they were shouting and screaming and to her their screams and shouts sounded faint and high pitched.

  Lindsey stood there in the city of Coaldale looking around, she then said, "Look at me everyone I am a real giant and you are all like bugs to me. I can easily destroy this city if I wanted to. They head bully and her boyfriend and some others are between my bum cheeks entirely at my mercy.  She who controlled the college and high school now tell me what can they do to me? Nothing they are probably punching and hitting my bum cheeks and i can't feel anything. My boyfriend Max Conrad who I love and will protect has told me they ended up in there and I felt them.  Now city of Coaldale looks like I should take charge I should be in control I will decide what will happen.  Watch as I humuliate them just watch."  Lindsey took a few steps she looked around, she bent down a bit so that she was able to put her hands on her thighs just above her knees, she gave her bum cheeks a squeeze and as she did Max and Alyssa shouted. Lindsey then let a thunderous fart rip and it lasted a good 3 seconds and it just thundered and resonated across the city. Max was mostly free and he began to punch and hit the walls of Lindsey's bum cheeks with all his might and Alyssa and his mom and brother had passed out from his girlfriends thunderous fart, he was holding his breath and when he no longer could he began to gasp for air.  It was the 3rd time that he had felt and heard and smelt his giant girlfriends fart and his ears were ringing. To him the fart was like a loud clash of thunder and it was right in his face.  The fart sent people running and Lindsey reached back and with her right hand she fanned her bum and said, "Wow that was their own personal thunder concert. I know what I will do, I will go and get my boyfriend Max and return and humuliate Darlene and her goons in front of him and take control of this city." Lindsey headed across the city and when she left the city she picked up her walking speed.  She then began to run and when she did she was covering 7 miles a minute running and in 3.5 minutes she was coming upon the town close to her boyfriends place and she slowed down to a walk and she took a turn and headed to her boyfriends place.  She called out his name, "Max, Max come I'm here to pick you up."  She walked up to the house and looked down and called out Max's name, she then got down and layed down onto her stomach and looked in the windows and she saw Max's little sister inside. She said, "Allie where is Max come out whats going on?  Allie ran out and she cried up a shout and said, "He is dead along with my mom and other brother and Alyssa they are probably dead."  Lindsey had a shocked look on her face and said, "What do you mean dead, how whats going on did Darlene and her goons kill my boyfriend and his family."  Allie shouted up, "NO!! YOU DID YOU KILLED THEM WITH YOUR BUM CHEEKS BY CRUSHING THEM AND FARTING ON THEM THAT THUNDEROUS FART MUST OF DONE IT CAUSE WHEN YOU FARTED EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE RATTLED."  Lindsey said, "Allie that can't be Darlene and her boyfriend and a couple of her goons are between my bum cheeks."  Allie shouted, "No. Darlene tricked you she got to us all, Max and my brother and mom and Alyssa are between your bum cheeks."  Lindsey quickly reached back and she reached in and she grabbed whoever she could and she pulled and when she did she pulled out Max and Alyssa, she brought them around and she put them down onto the ground in front of her.  she looked closer and she saw Max and Alyssa they had duck tape around then and they had both woken up.  Lindsey reached back and she felt and she pulled out Max's mom and his younger brother they both had a shocked look on their faces and both were gagged. Allie was using a sissor to cut away the duck tape and in minutes he was free.  Allie ran and got a few more sissors and Max began to free his family and Lindsey helped.  She said, "Oh Max, I'm so sorry I had no idea, he that imposter looked and sounded like you."  Max shouted up and said, "Lindsey, its ok you had no idea, I'm not mad at you we were all tricked each and every one of us."  Max's mom shoued up to her, "Lindsey listen to me don't be upset you and we were tricked the Max imposter was good, I'm Max's mother and when her put on the disguise and spoke it sounded just like my son. We are not mad at you."  Lindsey looked around she smiled and said, "Thank you. Now I will have no choice but to deal with them very severly and when I find Darlene I will totally hurt her and her goons for this. They will be begging for mercy like you won't believe."  Max asked, "Lindsey what are you going to do?"  Lindsey lowered her head and said, "You told me that Darlene's dad is the superintendent of the schools and her uncle is the dean at the college right. Isn't her other uncle the police chief?"  Max said, "Yes, she has lots of influence in the city of Coaldale lots of people are loyal to her and her family."  Lindsey shook her head and said, "Not anymore.  I'm heading back to Coaldale to take over. I'm going to take charge of the city of Coaldale and area I will take charge and if they don't like it too bad cause I seriously doubt anyone can fight a 250 foot giant girl. I will rule and reign and you will sit on my shoulder and you will give orders and people will listen to you."  Max shouted, "Yeah Lindsey lets do it."  Lindsey stood up, she reached down and she grabbed Max and she put him onto her left shoulder.  she took a turn and headed out.

   Lindsey left the acerage she stepped over the powerlines and she then headed across the country side towards Coaldale. Lindsey headed past the town and as she did she picked up her walking speed. This time she was going to Coaldale to take charge and her boyfriend Max was sitting way up on her left shoulder.  Lindsey continued her walk to Coaldale and back at Coaldale Darlene and her friends were watching the videos of what had happened and they were having a laugh. They were laughing and celebrating at what had happened.  Outside of Coaldale a good 15 miles out parked away from the highway a good quarter miles was parked two of Darlene's college friends, Jill and Brad.  They were making out when Jill looked over Brads shoulder and she pushed him away and said, "Look its Lindsey, she returning to Coaldale."  Brad looked and he got out of his car and said, "Look Jill whats that up there on her left shoulder its a person."  Jill took a few steps forwards and she let out a loud scream and shouted, "Oh my gosh thats Max, he got free Lindsey knows whats happened she's returning to Coaldale to take revenge Darlene must be warned."   They got into the car and sped to the highway, they turned and headed down the highway to Coaldale.

   Lindsey was walking along the side of the highway a good 40 feet from the shoulder and Brad was speeding down the highway. Lindsey's walking speed was 132 mph and Brad managed to catch up, they were lucky he had a sports car.  Jill was on her cell calling Darlene, then Darlene answered, Jill said, "Darlene getout of there go hide and tell everyone,  Lindsey is returning and guess what Max is sitting up on her left shoulder, she knows what has happened, look."  Jill took a few pictures and sent them to Darlene.  As the sped past Lindsey Jill looked up at Lindsey's massive figure, she saw Lindsey's thighs and bum cheeks just jiggle as she was walking.  Brad put the car into high gear and sped past Lindsey and headed into Coaldale, he had the peddle to the floor and he was putting distance between the car and Lindsey. As he neared the city limits  he slowed down and sped into the city, he headed to Darlene's house where the part was. Lindsey was only a cojuple of minutes behind and as Lindsey neared the city limits of Coaldale she slowed down her walk and she entered the city of Coaldale.