- Text Size +

Lindsey Horvath neared the coast of Australia and she was now walking towards Australia. She was still a good 80 miles out and now because of her great size, she was walking to the country. People on the shores of Australia saw her coming and since she was now 2100 feet tall her great size was easily seen. People living on the coast began to evacuate the area as Lindsey was approaching. As Lindsey neared the coast the ground began to tremble and the people felt it. Lindsey saw the long coast as she approached Australia and she was now only 20 miles out. People were heading away from the coast and the screams of thousands upon thousands of people were being heard as they were running.


  People in the city of Perth and the surrounding areas just watched the massive young woman approaching their country. People across the city and beyond went into a panic screaming and shouting as they were running through the streets. The ground began to tremble across the city of Perth and beyond and the tall buildings began to sway. People found it hard to walk from the shaking of the ground as Lindsey Horvath neared the coast of Australia. Millions of people began to scream and shout as their city began to shake under their feet. Parts of tall buildings began to fall into the streets down below.


  Millions of people began to scream at the top of their lungs, "LINDSEY HORVATH, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US, LINDSEY HORVATH THE ONE TRUE GODDESS HAVE MERCY ON US. LINDSEY HORVATH HAVE MERCY ON US."  


  Lindsey arrived in Australia and her right foot landed on the coast of Australia the entire area just shook and her foot sank at least 20 feet into the ground. Lindsey was a good 10 miles from the city of Perth and as she stepped onto the soil the ground just shook and the entire city and beyond felt it. Lindsey took a few steps and looked across the country. As Lindsey stood there the shaking across the area stopped. Lindsey looked out across the country and looking to her right she saw the large city. The people across Perth were all watching the young giant girl as she stood there. Then the area shook again as Lindsey took 4 steps more into the country and she stopped. The tiny people in the area there were several millions were all looking at the 2100-foot-tall young woman as she stood there.


  Max was running around there on Lindsey's left shoulder which to him was big where at least up to 100 people could easily sit there just on her left shoulder. Max was shouting for joy and Lindsey could hear him, to hear his shouts of joy were very faint and high-pitched.  


  Lindsey looking around spoke, "People of Australia. You need not be afraid of me. I won't hurt anyone or anything and I will not crush anyone. I am going to head to the Nullarbor plain where I won't be able to accidentally hurt or crush anyone."


  As Lindsey spoke her thunderous voice just rattled all the windows within a 20-mile radius. There was silence as Lindsey stood there in the area. Many of the guys were sure excited about the skin-tight pantyhose spandex she had on revealing her shapely figure. They were in awe of her.


 Max shouted up to Lindsey at the top of his lungs, "LINDSEY, LINDSEY CAN YOU HEAR ME?"


   Lindsey nodded.


 Max shouted, "LINDSEY AS YOU WALK CAN YOU PLEASE FLEX YOUR BUM CHEEKS AND LET THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SEE? YOU HAVE A GREAT FIGURE AND ARE SO ATTRACTIVE AND IT SURE EXCITES ME PLEASE."


 Lindsey smiled and said, "Sure my tiny man for you I will."


  Lindsey Horvath as she stood there she began to flex her bum cheeks and as she did millions of people across the city of Perth and the entire area saw her doing it. Lindsey stood there flexing her bum cheeks as her back was now more towards the city of Perth and as she was flexing her bum cheeks millions of people were watching. It sure was a sight to behold a 2100-foot tall shapely nerdy girl in skin-tight pantyhose spandex flexing her voluptuous shapely bum cheeks. Lindsey was also getting excited as she thought of what millions of people were doing as they were watching her. Lindsey then reached back with her right hand and slapped her right bum cheek as she did the slap was louder than a clash of thunders and the slap echoed across the land for up to a hundred miles.




  Lindsey Horvath then let a thunderous fart rip and as she did she did not stop flexing her bum cheeks but continued to flex her bum cheeks. Her thunderous fart was louder than a clash of thunder and it was heard across Perth and well beyond. Her thunderous fart just rattled all the windows in the entire area and the sound alone frightened the tiny people down below. Max was shouting for joy as he just loved his giant girlfriend's thunderous farts.



Lindsey Horvath then took a step and headed inland and as she did the ground around her just shook with each step she took. As Lindsey put distance between herself the Perth the shaking of the ground got less and less and now Lindsey was heading towards the Nullarbor plain a flat almost treeless area.