- Text Size +

Lindsey stood there 5 miles from the city of San Diego and across the city and well beyond people were screaming and shouting in fear of Lindsey. Lindsey then took a slight turn and began to walk towards the Ocean she just stepped over the beach and her right foot landed a good 300 feet into the ocean and as it did a tidal wave occurred. Then she continued out into the ocean. Max now just a tiny bug there on her left shoulder ran across Lindsey's shoulder towards her back and he looked back at San Diego. Lindsey continued her walk out into the Pacific Ocean and as she got out further the water levels slowly began to rise on her. Max then turned and ran forwards and he stopped and looked forwards.


Lindsey was already a good 80 miles from shore and she was still heading out deeper into the ocean and the water levels were now up to her stomach. Max then looked up and saw a helicopter flying just off to Lindsey's left but a bit behind her. It was a news helicopter and the cameraman was sending a live video of Lindsey. Millions of people were watching the news about Lindsey. Lindsey Horvath a massive 2100-foot tall young woman was walking through the Pacific Ocean. Yes around Lindsey were large tidal waves and just seeing her walking through and across the Pacific Ocean was a sight to behold.


Lindsey Horvath was now taking a slight turn and she began to walk down south through the Pacific Ocean. The water levels were just below the cusp of her breasts. As Lindsey was walking she was creating large tidal waves. She took a sight turn and was again heading across the ocean and the water level was rising on her.


 The water level now was passing her breasts. "Max, get ready, I'm going to swim to Australia." 


Max ran back and bit and Lindsey moved forwards and she began to swim across the ocean. Now being 2100 feet in height Lindsey's swimming speed was much greater than any ship at sea. Max was laying down just a bit back on her shoulder and he let out a shout.


The country of Australia got word that Lindsey Horvath was heading to their country and some people began to panic. Others were shouting praise that a real live Goddess was coming. The entire country got ready for the arrival of Lindsey Horvath.


As Lindsey was swimming a large wake behind her formed several miles in length and around her large tidal waves formed and rippled out from her. The sight of Lindsey swimming across the ocean was a sight to behold. Several Navies along with the US Navy alerted their ships to stay clear of Lindsey Horvath as she was making her way to Australia. 


The news helicopter had to turn back as it was unable to cross the Pacific. There was a US Carrier fleet a good 7 miles from Lindsey as she was swimming and an alert went out that a tidal wave that rippled out from her as she was swimming was heading their way. The Navy saw the tidal wave and as it hit the carrier fleet every ship in the carrier fleet was thrown about. Thousands of sailors went flying through the air some went sliding across the floor, while others flew into the walls. The Navy ships were riding the large tidal waves and there was nothing they could do about it. 


The Captain of one of the Destroyers fell to his face as his ship was riding the large tidal wave and he shouted, "LINDSEY HORVATH IS TRULY A GODDESS." 


 Lindsey stopped swimming and she was now treading water she looked around. She saw that there were several Navy ships around her. Lindsey saw that there before her a Navy ship had turned over, she looked down at the ship and she saw that there were tiny people the sailors in the water. Lindsey grabbed the ship and lifted it out of the water and she placed it right side up into the water. Lindsey then with her other hand brought her hand up out of the water and as she did she lifted at least 340 sailors out of the water all were in her palm. To Lindsey, the sailors were small as tiny bugs there in her palm. Lindsey slowly moved her hand next to the ship and the sailors ran off her palm onto their ship. Lindsey making sure that there were no ships around her slowly swam away and when safe she turned and she headed for Australia.