- Text Size +

 Lindsey as she was walking across the countryside her massive 2100 foot tall form was seen as far away as 60 miles. Her size now brought great fear to everyone that saw her and across the world as she was now on the news worldwide. Lindsey was heading west and she said, "Max just think of what I could do with my new size. Everyone on earth is now entirely at my mercy. I am truly a Goddess." Max shouted, "YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH." Lindsey then increased her walking speed a bit.


Lindsey Horvath was an awesome sight to behold as she was walking across the countryside. Several news helicopters were doing their best to keep up with her as best as they could. However, Lindsey's walking speed was faster than the speed at which they could fly so they were left behind.


Coming up behind Lindsey was a fighter jet an F-18 and it was coming up behind her real fast. The fighter jet was flying a good 1000 feet above the ground and it was closing in on Lindsey. The fighter jet was a good 2 miles and closing in on the target and the pilot was sure getting a good view of Lindsey. The Pilot radioed to base, "I'm coming up on target and she is huge. Gosh just look at the size of her. I am at her thigh level. Ready to take action." The base gave the order and the fighter jet let loose two air-to-air missiles and both missiles impacted into Lindsey's right thigh just under her right bum cheek. Both missiles exploded hitting her to no effect and she continued her walk. 


  The pilot radioed back, "The hit was positive but no effect at all, going to try a few more." The fighter jet flew up a couple of hundred feet and the pilot let loose 4 missiles right into Lindsey's right bum cheek and all 4 missiles hit her right bum cheek each exploded with no effect. Lindsey then stopped and as she did the pilot made a quick turn and Lindsey turned and she looking down saw the fighter jet. The pilot heard her thunderous voice. "So you are the one firing at me. I thought I heard something." The pilot began to head away and as he did Lindsey reached out to grab the plane but the pilot using evasive maneuvers flew between Lindsey's massive fingers and began to speed away. Lindsey spoke, "Oh no you don't you tiny flying insect." Lindsey headed after the fighter jet which was now gaining speed and heading upwards.

Lindsey went after the fighter jet and as she did the ground around her just shook and she reached out her right hand and she grabbed the fighter jet between her thumb and forefinger and as she did the entire back part of the fighter jet got crushed between her thumb and forefinger. Lindsey brought the fighter before her face and she looked at the tiny plane there between her fingers. Lindsey looked at the tiny pilot who to her was now small as a tiny ant. The pilot looked out and Lindsey's huge face blocked his entire field of vision. He was able to see every detail on her face. The pilot then using the main machine gun on the fighter jet pushed the button and the machine gun fired. The stream of bullets hit Lindsey's face, the bullets hit her in the face under her right eye and as the fighter jet was firing she moved the plane a bit and as she did bullets were still hitting her face. She smiled and as she did Lindsey let out a thunderous giggle that just rattled the window on the fighter jet. The pilot stopped shooting realizing the bullets were not affecting Lindsey.


 Lindsey looking at the fighter jet said, "You tiny mant in the plane. You are entirely at my mercy, I can end your life and no one can stop me. You attacked me cause you were following orders. I have decided to let you live so I will let you go tiny man. Eject from your plane now." When Lindsey spoke her thunderous voice just hurt the pilot's ears and he had to plug his ears. He did as Lindsey suggested he ejected and as he did he flew up and his chute opened and Lindsey let go of the fighter jet and it fell to the ground. Lindsey watched the pilot in the parachute coming down. She then grabbed the parachute between her right thumb and forefinger pinching the parachute between her thumb and forefinger and the pilot was dangling there. 

Lindsey held the tiny pilot before her right eye which was much larger than he was. The pilot was terrified as he was looking into Lindsey's right eye. Lindsey spoke as she was holding him in front of her right eye. "Alright tiny pilot, let me just show you how powerful I am and how now everything is in my reach." Lindsey moved her hand aside a bit and she began to run and as she did the pilot was blown back. Lindsey began to run across the State of Arizona. Lindsey's running speed was 3705 mph and she was covering 61 miles a minute and she was now heading across California. She was heading right towards the city of San Francisco. Lindsey came to a stop after a few minutes and she again held the pilot in front of her face and said, "See how far I've gone in a few minutes. Now I'm letting you go, so go and tell you, Generals, to leave me alone." Lindsey lowered the pilot and she let him go.


 Lindsey stepped over him and she headed towards the city of San Diego.  Max sitting there on Lindsey's left shoulder saw the city of San Diego in the distance and he got excited. He knew at the height he was at he would be unable to hear the screams and shouts of the people.

The city of San Diego and the surrounding areas saw Lindsey Horvath approaching and the city and the entire area got ready for the arrival of Lindsey Horvath. Millions of people were out watching the young giant girl arrive and as Lindsey arrived the ground around her for a radius of 3 miles trembled with each step she took. The towns and villages in the area felt it and Lindsey stopped a good 5 miles from San Diego.