- Text Size +

 

 As Lindsey Horvath was waling south along the western section of America, the ground around her just shook with each step she took.  People along the shores felt it and the trembling of the ground went inland a good 3 miles.  As Lindsey was walking her massive form was easily seen for up to 40 miles and she was nearing the city of San Francisco, and Max was able to see the city in the distance. 

 

  Darlene and her friends were at a militaty base watching Lindsey on a live satellite feed and some drones were sending a great live feed of her as she was walking south.  Darlene was still filled with rage against Lindsey when some soldier got her attention. A soldier said loudly, "Colonial Horatio, look something was picked up by a carrier group, and this large object is heading right towards California." Colonial Horatio looking at the computer screen said, "Contact General Vincent and to where is this object headed to."  The soldier replied, "Right towards San Francisco and also on radar something large was picked up and this one is aerial and also heading towards San Francisco."  Darlene watching a few feet back said, "Those two large things must be some sea creature and some large flying creature, hey this is good."  The soldier replied, "Miss Lear i think those two creatures are kaijus and why do you think its a good thing."  Darlene replied, "Hopefully those two will kill that Lindsey that giant bitch."  The soldier replied, "I think Lindsey Horvath is our only chance of fighting them, the last one we barely beat and this on is alot bigger, its at least 450 feet long."  Darlene replied, "I don't care about anyone or anything, I would level an entire country to destroy Lindsey."  The soldier replied, "Are you insane, we need Lindsey..."  Before the soldier could finish is sentence Colonial Horatio raised his voice, "YOU ARE OUT OF LINE MISTER!! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MY NEICE DARLENE LIKE THAT. NOW YOU LISTEN HERE, LINDSEY HORVATH HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE FOR MY DARLENE AND SHE NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED. HOWEVER YOU ARE RIGHT WE NEED LINDSEY TO FIGHT THESE KAIJU, AT LEAST LINDSEY WON'T MINDLESSLY DESTROY A CITY. Darlene I know you want an airstrike to be ordered on Lindsey, but now is not the time.  We need her help with this.  Now let me see where Lindsey is."  The soldier hit a few keys and a live footage of Lindsey appeared on the computer screen.

 

 Lindsey was nearing San Francisco and the entire city and the whole area went into a panic as Lindsey slowly turned and now was a good 3 miles from the city.  Lindsey slowly turned and was now heading towards the Golden Gate Bridge and as she did Max sitting there on her left shoulder saw several fighter jets fly past Lindsey and some around her.  He turned and he looked back and out in the ocean in the distance he saw something coming up behind her, he shouted to Lindsey.  Lindsey was a good 200 feet from the Golden Gate Bridge and she stopped.  The people in the cars and vehicles on the Golden Gate Bridge were looking up at Lindsey the bridge was below her crotch, she turned around and as she did the hundreds of people in the cars were wondering what she was up to.  As she turned around her massive bum was at least a couple hundred feet above the bridge line.  Lindsey turned and she then saw the large object coming towards her and now so did several people on the bridge, and Lindsey headed towards the large creature.   The creature came up out of the water, and it stopped a good 1500 feet from Lindsey, the water level was halfway up Lindsey's thighs and the creature stood up.  It was 450 feet in height and it only came up to Lindsey's crotch.  The Kaiju hand  three arms, two at its side and one coming out of its chest.  On its head it had two long fins one on the right and the other on its left and two long legs bent backwards at the knees, its body slanted forwards and it had a long tail split into two tails.  Its head was long and slender and it had a long snout and its bottom teeth came up over its long snout, and its neck was at least 120 feet long.  Max looked around and he saw the other flying creature, it too was heading towards San Francisco, the flying creature was large and it had a wingspan of 200 feet and Max shouted to Lindsey and she too saw the flying creature.  Lindsey replied, "That stupid military must of opened some rift, that flying creature looks like some giant dinosaur.  I can deal with both." The Kaiju let out a loud growl and it the swam right at Lindsey.

 

   As the Kaiju was swimming at Lindsey, part of its body was out of the water and several fighter jets opened fire at it with little effect.  The Kaiju came out of the water and it lunged at Lindsey and as it did Lindsey just reached out and she grabbed it by the neck with her right hand and she lifted it up into the air and gave it a good squeeze.  She said, "Max this Kaiju is quite light."   Lindsey lifted the 450 foot tall Kaiju up into the air and it began to claw at Lindsey and with its long tail it began to hit her in the sides and on her hips.  Lindsey then with her left hand punched the Kaiju several times in the chest and as she did this several fighter jets hit the Kaiju with missiles causing some injury to it.  Lindsey then threw it aside and as she did the large flying creature flew at her head and attacked her.  She grabbed it and she just pushed it down into the water and held it there, she then lifted it out and up and just threw it aside.    

 

  Just then what looked like some portal opened and some craft came through, it was long and slender and as it came through every fighter jet in the area came to a complete stop right in midair and the carrier group in the area was completely immobilized, all instrunments stopped working except communications.  The craft long and slender and white it color began to change color from white to pink to blue to green, and it hovered there.  A beam shot out and one it the Kaiju and the other the flying creature and both just disappeared.    The craft flew towards Lindsey and it stopped right in front of her face, the craft was as long as Lindsey's face was high, it hovered there for a few seconds, it the turned and headed out to sea very fast.  At the base Colonial Horatio said, "Where is that alien craft going."  The soldier replied, "Accoding to satelite readings, its right above where we opened that rift, and some beam is coming out of the craft, Sir its sealing the rift."  The alien craft sealed the rift and it then headed back towards San Francisco and it stopped a good 1200 feet from Lindsey.  The craft shot a beam out of its front, the beam was blue in color and the beam had a wave to it and a blue light like electric currents went around Lindsey and Lindsey began to grow, she was getting bigger and bigger and bigger and Max could see and feel Lindsey get bigger.  The craft shut down its beam and anouther beam this one was red in color was shot at Lindsey's forehead for a few seconds, the craft turned and a large portal was formed in front of it and it flew through the portal and it disappeared.  Lindsey stood there, she was now much bigger then before and Max stood there on her left shoulder except now he was much smaller then before. Max felt something materalize on his right wrist, it was a regular watch and he said, "What the heck."  Lindsey heard him and she said, "Max, I heard you."  Max was shocked and he said, "How, I'm so small now to you and how big are you."  Lindsey replied, "The aliens enlarged me they told me that I am now 2100 feet tall, and they gave you that watch, its just a regular watch with a tiny device in it so I will be able to hear you, so you won't have to shout."  Lindsey stood there looking out to sea with her back turned towards San Francisco, and everyone in the city and beyond were looking up at Lindsey Horvath as she stood there.

 


Name:      Lindsey Horvath.

Age:         23

Height:     2100 feet.

Weight:    4 665 600 tons.


Lindsey then turned and as she did the entire area just shook and people across San Francisco and the area for a good 20 miles went into a panic and millions of people began to scream and shout, and Lindsey just stepped over the Golden Gate Bridge and as she did the entire bay of San Francisco just trembled and the bridge just swayed, she took a few steps and came upon shore and she carefully stepped up onto shore and she stopped and she looked around.  Lindsey just towered over everyting in sight for hundreds of miles, and as she stood there the cities  and town around San Francisco saw her standing there.  Lindsey looked down and around at the city of San Francisco, now so small to her and she looked at the small cities and towns all around her.  Darlene screamed and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! FUCK IS GOING ON SHE IS NOW SO MUCH BIGGER SHE IS FUCKING HUGE WE NEED TO KILL HER NOW."  A soldier replied, "From our readings she is at least 2100 feet in height now."  Colonial Horatio said,  "General Vincent has ordered an massive airstrike on her, two carrier groups are launching planes and I've given order for all fighter jets to launch from this base."  Darlene and her friends cheered, as fighter jets were taking off.  Lindsey then took a step and she slowly headed inland.

 

  As Lindsey headed inland the ground around her just shook and trembled with each step she took and the entire city of San Francisco just shook along with every city and town within a 20 mile radius.  The people screamed and shouted at the top of their lungs for Lindsey to have mercy, and as she slowly put distance the shaking of the ground got less.  Lindsey put some distance between herself and the cities near the shore and Max saw several fighter jets coming towards her.  The fighter jets numbered 85 and they all flew at Lindsey, to her they were small as bugs and Max shouted and Lindsey heard him.  She said, "Don't worry Max, they can't hurt us, no one and nothing can."  The fighter jets flew at Lindsey and several opened fire and at least 120 missiles flew at her and they impacted into her chest and stomach with no effect to her and she watched as several just flew around her and some went up and flew over her head.  To Lindsey the fighter jets were tiny like bugs, as they were flying around her they looked like bugs flying around a girl.  Lindsey looked down and around and she let out a giggle, her giggle was like thunder and she watched as the tiny fighter jets were flying around her.  Several more let loose missiles with no effect.  Lindsey looked down and around and she saw them flying around her, to her the fighter jets were small as bugs and she just watched as they were flying around her.  Several opened fire on her with no effect, and she just reached out and she grabbed one of the fighter jets between her thumb and fore finger and she gave it a squeeze, she brought it before her face and said, "Now tell me from what base did your orders come from."  As she spoke her thunderous voice just shook the pilot to the core and he shouted, "THE ORDERS CAME FROM AIRFORCE BASE LEXINGTON ORDERS FROM GENERAL VINCENT AND COLONIAL HORATIO."  Max heard the pilot shout at the top of his lungs and Lindsey just barely heard him but she did.  Max said, "Lindsey I know where that base is, I had a tour of it, its a good 350 miles from here and wait the pilot said Colonial Horatio, hey thats Darlene Lears Uncle."  Lindsey replied, "Yes you are right, he ordered this attack along with General vincent.  Alright pilot you may eject."  The pilot ejected and Lindsey just threw the plane aside and Max told Lindsey the location of the base and he ran to the small tear on her shirt which to him was now much bigger and he took shelter.

 

  Lindsey turned and she said, "Airforce Base Lexington here I come. now I will deal with you for attacking me."  Lindsey then headed towards the Airforce Base.  Lindsey then picked up her speed and she began to run across the country side and as she was running her massive weight of 4 665 600 tons just shook the ground around her for a radius of 25 miles, and her running speed was 3705 mph and she was covering 61 miles a minute.  As Lindsey was running the ground around her for a radius of 25 miles just shook with an earthquake and the entire Airforce base Lexington was put on evacuatiuon.  Colonial Horatio said, "Darlene you and your friends head to that helicopter now cause Lindsey will be here in under 5 minutes go now quickly."  Darlene and her friends ran out of the building and ran to the helicopter and they got in with some other people and the helicopter and several other aircraft began to take off.  Barbara shouted, "OH MY GOSH HERE SHE COMES, HERE COMES LINDSEY AND JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER."  The helicopter with other helicopter flew higher and higher and several other figher jets and other aircraft took off and as Lindsey got close the ground across the Airforce base just trembled and Lindsey came to a stop right outside the airforce base.  Lindsey stomped both feet a couple of times and as she the the ground around her just shook with an earthquake and the earthquake was felt as far away as 40 miles.  From Lindsey's stomping the base was leveled, she then took a step back and she looked around and said, "Max, this world is now my playground and I can do whatever I want.  Nothing and no one can stand against me.  I will take you and go where ever i want."  Lindsey then headed across the country and as she did the ground around her just shook and trembled with each step she took.