- Text Size +

  Lindsey slowly lifted her foot and as she did most people remianed behind she the just shook her foot and the rest of the tiny people fell out from between her massive toes.  She then stepped away frothe area.  Lindsey then slowly began to walk away from the area. Max checked his cell and there on the news was a development on a massive  There on breaking news was a massive landslide up in Northern Saskatchewan in Canada and an entire town got buried.  Max quickly told Lindsey and she said, "Are there survivors."  Max replied, "They believe that there are but the town was in a valley so there is lots of debris.  They say that the earthquake caused it, crews are digging the people out.  Its a small town with a population of 1245."  To which Lindey replied, "Well Max I will head up north and save those people so I will put you in the tear of my shirt cause I will have to run."  Lindsey extended her fore finger and Max got onto it and he said, "Oh Lindsey there is also a forest fire at that area so fire fighters are also fighting that too."  Max went off Lindsey's fore finger and she said, "I will take care of that too."  Lindsey then headed off and she then picked up her speed and she began to run.

 Lindsey Horvath was running across the country side on her way up north to Saskatchewan to help with the rescue of people trapped because of a massive land slide.  Lindsey running across the country side was on the news and her coming to help was also on the news.  Lindsey horvath's running speed was 1676 mph and she was covering 29 miles a minute.  As Lindsey was running the ground around her for up to 4 miles just shook with an earthquake.  There on national news a news reporter said, "There you have it, all those people will be saved.  Yes we can all rest that they will be saved.  We don't need a superhero like superman or supergirl or wonder woman when you have a giant and a Goddess Lindsey Horvath.  Yes we have here a live broad cast of Lindsey Horvath we will have it on screen and we have report that she has crossed over into Saskatchewan and she is now running across the Province of Saskatchewan.  Yes we now have some live footage of Giant Goddess Lindsey Horvath as her worshippers call her."  Then a live footage of Lindey was seen and it was a sight to behold as she was running.

 

  The live footage of Lindsey showd her running and as she was running there were some close ups of her.  As Lindsey was running her breasts under her tight top jiggled and her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in those skin tight light blue spandex she had on.  At a school a guy from grade 12 ran into his class room and he said, "HEY EVERYONE LINDSEY IS GOING TO RUN PAST OUR TOWN AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE HER LIVE, SHE WILL BE HERE IN A FEW MINUTES."  With that every student began to go outside to see the giant girl live.  Teachers were leading the students outside into the large open flield that was used by the school.  It was a small town with only a population of 975 and a small school.  A student looking south pointed and shouted, "LOOK LOOK HERE SHE COMES."  Yes they saw her and as she got closer and closer so got bigger and Lindsey just ran past the small town with supersonic speed and as she the the entire town felt the trembling of the ground and Lindsey ran past them.  A student who was in grade 10 shouted, "OH MY GOSH WOW DID YOU GUYS FEEL THAT HOW THE GROUND JUST TREMBLED ACROSS THE ENTIRE TOWN. DID YOU ALL SEE THE SIZE OF HER."  Lindsey was nearing the area of the land slide and she could see the fire up ahead.

 

   A fire fighter said to his crew, "Guys look Lindsey Horvath is almost here and I just go a message, we need to move back cause Lindsey will try to put the fire out we have about 4 minutes before she arrives so everyone move off to the side."  The fire fighters began to move off to the side and one fire fighter saw Lindsey in the distance and as Lindsey arrived at the area she slowed down her run and came to a slow walk, she then stopped.  There before her was a forest fire large trees were burning and the area was quite large.  Lindsey looked down and around and with her great size the trees buring were just barely past her ankle.  Lindsey then go down on her right knee and she extended both arms to her side and she then brought her palms together into a clap just a good 15 feet above the ground.  When Lindsey's palm came together a loud thunderous clap was produced and the sound and shockwave created by her gigantic handd created a shockwave whch created a powerful wind and the shockwave and wind just swept across the forest. Several trees uprooted and many trees just bent and snapped from the powerful winds and most of th fire was put out and many people in the area went flying from the wind and the shockwave. Several fire tucks had their windows blown out and Lindsey's thunderous clap just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 20 miles.  

 

 

Lindsey then stood up and looking down she saw that most of the fire had been put out except for a small area.  She reached down and she scooped up several hundred tons of dirt into her right palm.  She then just threw the several tons of dirt on the remaining fire and the fire was put out.  As she threw the dirt down several fire fighters went running and as the several hundred tons of dirt hit the ground the ground just trembled.  The trembling of the ground was felt for up to 2 miles.  Looking over to her right and only a few feet for her Lindsey saw the area of the burried town and the mountain beside the town.  It was a small mountain to her it just past her knees and she motioned for the people down below to move out of the way.  Lindsey took a few steps and her left foot landed a good 300 feet from the town and she then stepped over then town and she got down on her knees.  Lindsey then sat down on her knees and she leaned forwards and using her fingers she slowly began to dig out the town.  She was moving thousands of pounds of dirt using her nails, and the rescue crew was there helping.

 

  As Lindsey sat then on her knees she was easily seen as far away as 30 miles as she towered over everything in sight.  As Lindsey was digging she found a spot and she waved her finger and many rescue crews ran there and they began pulling people out, there was an area there where there were many people and many burried people were being rescued. As the people being rescued as they looked up they saw Lindsey fill their field of vision. After a couple of hours everyone was rescued from the burried town and one of the rescue people told Lindsey using a mega phone that everyone is accounted for.   With that Lindsey got up and she stood up and she then said, "Ok everyone I'm going to crush and level this mountain to prevent this from happening again."  Lindsey took a step and she turned and she just sat down onto the mountain and when she sat down onto it her massive weight of 330 536 tons of weight pushed the mountain down several hundred feet and the top went completely flat under Lindsey's butt.  She then stood up and she then turned and making a fist with both hands she began to punch the rest of the mountain flattening it down.  

 

  As Lindsey was punching the mountain flattening it with each punch the ground within a 10 mile radius just shook with each punch Lindsey threw onto the top of the mountain.  After a good minute Lindsey had flattened the mountain down to a large hill, she then straightened up and said, "You guys should all be safe now."  Lindsey then took a step back and she then turned and headed away from the area.  Lindsey then decided to head East and a bit south, into Alberta and British Columbia. Max asked Lindsey what she was doing and Lindsey replied, "I thought I would walk across Canada and get to the ocean and coutinued my walk down south in the ocean.  I think it might be safer that way I don't have to worry about steping on anyone."  Lindsey reached the province of Alberta and she just continued her wal more south this time.  As she was walking across Northern Alberta she was easily seen for many miles.  After a while Lindsey neared British Columbia and she then headed across the Province of British Columbia and as she did she was on the news nation wide and world wide.  After a good 45 minutes Lindsey reached the shore and she went into the ocean and she walked a good 2 miles out into the water.  Lindsey then headed south along the continental shelf.

 

  As Lindsey horvath was walking south across the ocean a good 2 miles out from shore she was a sight to behold. From shore she was easily seen as she walked down the coastline and as she was walking she was sending riples of water which turned into waves.  The water barely reached her crotch as she was a good two miles out and she was coming upon the city of Vancouver.  People came out to get a glimpse of her, since it was their first time to get a view of a real giant.  People began to assemble on the beach of Vancouver city and Victoria Island just like other people along the shores of British Columbia. Just then someone shouted, "LOOK EVERYONE HERE SHE COMES HERE COMES LINDSEY HORVATH.  LINDSEY HORVATH IS HERE."  The people on the beach watched as Lindsey Horvath walked past Vancouver City and Victoria Island on her way down south. She was an awesome sight to behold as she walked past the city heading south, even though she was 2 miles out her 900 foot form easily seen.  Thousands upon thousands of people were taking pictures and videos of Lindsey.

 

  As Lindsey walked by Vancounver and headed south a man shouted at the top of his lungs, "THERE SHE GOES OUR GODDESS!! OUR GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH I SAW THE ONE TRUE GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH."  Max sitting way up on Lindsey's left shoulder was totally enjoying the view.  Lindsey continued her walk down south along the coast line a good 2 miles out into the ocean.  On the shores people had gathered to get a glimpse of the Giant Girl that now lived on the planet.