- Text Size +

 As Lindsey Horvath was walking across the country side her massive 900 foot form was seen for many miles around.  As she was walking the ground around her just shook with an earthquake with each step she took.  The drones were keeping up with her and they were transmitting live video stream to the massive worship center.  Lindsey said to Max, "Its quite sad that there are people who are worshipping me, don't they realize that I am not a Goddess or a god but just a giant woman."  Max replied, "Maybe they just respect you, after all you are the most powerful person on the planet, no army infact nothing can stand up to you Lindsey, so to many people that probably makes you a Goddess.  Maybe the worship they give you is not like the worship to God but more like great respect."  Lindsey nodded her head and said, "I sure hope you are right, I don't want people praying to me cause I won't hear them and don't have the power to do anything."  Lindsey continiued her walk to the worship center. 

 

   At the massive worship center the lead minister shouted into the microphone, "PEOPLE LISTEN AND LOOK.  LINDSEY HORVATH IS COMING THIS WAY, SHE IS REALLY COMING THIS WAY.  OUR GODDESS WILL SOON ARRIVE, LINDSEY HORVATH WILL SOON BE HERE."  After he had said this thousands upon thousands of people fell and bowed before the massive picture of Lindsey, and they all began to pray.  After a few minutes everyone in the worship center were singing and praising Lindsey. On the large jumbo trons live images of Lindsey were being shown.

 

   Lindsey saw the massive worship center in the distance, it was several miles froom the local city and the structure was huge 20 stories high and as large as 3 football stadiums.  The huge dome was open, and Lindsey headed straight towards it.  As Lindsey got close the lead minister shouted, "SHE IS HERE, SHE IS HERE."  Everyone and everything went silent in the worship center and the ground aroud the worship center began to tremble.  As people looked up through the open dome Lindsey came into view and as she got closer the cars in the parking lots were bouncing around and car alarms were going off.   When Lindsey's right foot landed right outside the worship center the entire building shook and her foot sank into the pavement several foot, her left foot landed next to her right foot.  They were a good 200 feet from the worship center.  Lindsey looked down at the worship center, she saw the open dome and tiny people inside it.  The top was below her knees by a few hundred feet.

 

    Everyone in the worship center looked up at the massive towering young woman.  As they looked up they looked up her massive legs, then up her massive thighs all the way to her crotch, then past her crotch up to her breasts, then to her head.  The bottom half of Lindsey's face from her mouth down was hidden behind her massive breasts, they saw Lindsey looking at them.  Everyone in the worship center just staired up at the massive giantess who was looking down at them.  Lindsey then put her hands on her hips and said, "So are you tiny people excited to see me?  Let me here you tiny teeny people shout for joy."  Lindsey's voice to the people was like thunder, and immediately everyone in the worship center began to shout up to Lindsey.  Lindsey heard them, to her their screams and shouts sounded faint and very high pitched.  The people coutinued to shout up to Lindsey.   Lindsey spoke and her thunderous voice was more powerful then their screams, "Wow just listen to all you tiny people all screaming for joy at seeing me.  So you tiny people are worshipping me as a Goddess and praying to me, but do you people realize that you are so small that I won't be able to answer your prayers.  I am not a Goddess, but a Giant Woman."  After Lindsey spoke the people in the worship center went silent.

 

   Lindsey then lifted up her right foot and she brought it up and over the worship center and her foot cast a shadow like her form did, and the people in the worship center were looking up at Lindsey's massive right foot. 

stories/29016/images/Lindsey_foot.jpg

 

   The people looked up at Lindsey's massive foot, they were seeing her toes which to them was massive especially her big toe.  Lindsey's big toe alone was big enough to crush several hundred people.  Lindsey then spoke and said, "Now since I am your Goddess, i have the right to decide when you live and die.  If I want to I can just lower my foot and crush thousands of you and there is nothing any of you can do.  You are all at my mercy."  Everyone began to scream up, shouting for mercy to Lindsey, and Lindsey pulled her foot back and she set her foot down.  Lindsey then sat down and as she did she leaned in a bit and as she did her face and shoulders took up all the view through the dome.  Everyone went silent as they looked up into Lindsey's face, to the people in the worship center the were seeing her face and part of her shoulders.  Lindsey surveyed the inside of the worship center, as she saw thousands upon thousands of people of all ages, with thousands upon thousands of seat.  She saw the large jumbo trons and the large picture of her which was Max's favorite.

 

  Everyone was looking up at Lindsey's massive 130 foot high face, she then smiled down at them and said, "People listen to me, I have no powers, I can't answer prayers, I am just a giant woman, the most powerful person on the planet.  If you want to show repect but don't make me into a god or Goddess, okay tiny people."  There was silence and the minister shouted into the microphone and Lindsey heard him, he said, "WE HERE WILL SHOW RESPECT, WE WILL NOT WORSHIP YOU AS THE CREATOR BUT RESPECT TO YOU WILL BE GIVEN CAUSE YOU DESREVE IT.  YOU ARE OUR PROTECTOR."  Lindsey then stood up and as she did the ground shook.  Then looing down she saw tiny people running out of the worship center towards her feet.   Some were running towards her left foot and others towards her right foot.  Then she saw many running between her big toe and other toe.  Several people ran there betwen her big and second toe, and looking down she saw them.

 

   Lindsey looing down said, "Wow you tiny people sure like my feet, it sure must be nice there between my big and second toe."  Lindsey then saw a tiny person crawl up onto her big toe and the person ran up and stood on her big toe nail.  The person then ran up her big toe and then across her foot to where Lindsey's little toe was.  The person then pushed himself down between Lindsey's little toe and other toe.  Lindsey then saw other people crawling up onto her big toe on both feet, and Lindsey saw anouther person go down between her little toe and other toe.  She could feel them lightly there crawling around.  Lindsey stood there watching, she did not want to move her feet or even take a step in case she crushed a tiny person.