- Text Size +

Lindsey Horvath continued her walk, she then stopped, there was an large open area with two small cities about 15 miles from each other and several small towns.  She then said, "Hey Max would you like to play hide and seek, and explore."  Max got excited and shouted a loud "YES."  Lindsey moved her right index finger to her left shoulder and Max got onto her finger and she lowered her finger to her breast cleavage and Max ran off her finger and dived down between her massive breasts.  To Max Lindsey's breast cleavage was at least 75 feet deep, and he slide down between them.  There was enough rooom there to have 50 guys easily in there. Max began to crawl around and Lindsey sat down.  As Max was crawling around there between Lindsey's breasts he was shouting for joy as loud as he could.  As Max looked up he was able to see only a part of his giant girlfriend's face as she was looking down.  Lindsey let out a loud thunderous laugh that shook her breasts and Max felt it, the laugh was heard for up to 20 miles.  Lindsey said, "Max you should crawl around my right breast and see how long it takes."  Max began to crawl around Lindsey's massive right breast, as he was crawling Lindsey could feel him. 

 

  Max began to crawl around his giant girlfriend's massive right breast, and he just loved going under her breast.  As he was crawling under Lindsey's breast Lindsey felt him and it tickled her a bit but she stayed still in fear of accidently crushing him.  Max stopped and he tried to hug his giant girlfriend's right breast but he was way too tiny so he gave Lindsey's right breast several kisses.  He then continued on and as he came up on the outside he crawled up and he then ran up the slope and stood there on the top of Lindsey's right breast. Lindsey held her right hand palm up to her breast and Max ran onto her palm and he ran all the way to the middle of her palm.  Lindsey held her palm just below her face level and out a bit.  Max stood there in Lindsey Horvath's right palm looking up into his giant girlfriend's face.  As Lindsey looked down she smiled at him and said, "Max how about I lie down on my stomach and let you have some fun ok."  Lindsey laid down onto her stomach and she moved her hand to her left shoulder and Max ran onto her shoulder and he began to run down her back.

 

   Max was running towards Lindsey's bum, he just loved being on her bum, he just loved how it just jiggled with each movement she made.  As Max was running towards her bum, Lindsey gave her bum cheeks a few flexes and as she did Max saw it and it just excited him. Lindsey flexed her bum cheeks a couple of times and she then let off a loud thunderous fart, the fart lasted a good 2 seconds but it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 20 miles.  Everything within a range of 20 miles went silent,birds landed and animals ran for cover.  Children playing outside ran inside and dogs stopped barking.  Max shouted for joy cause he jusrt loved Lindsey Horvath's thunderous farts.  Lindsey let one rip for Max she did not care what everyone else thought, she knew Max loved it so she did it for him.  Max ran up the slope up onto her left bum cheek, he ran to the middle and she stopped and he looked around.  He ran a bit towards Lindsey's thighs and he looked down her massive thighs and across her bum which to him was 200 feet wide.  The skin tight light blue pantyhose spandex Lindey had on filled his field of vision.  He then looked up her back all the way to her head, Lindsey's head was up and Max saw her long brown hair flow down her back a bit.  

 

   Max then ran over to her bum cleavage and he looked at how the skin tight light blue pantyhose spandex cut into Lindsey's bum parting both cheeks.  Max the ran down her bum to her left thigh, he was right under her bum cheeks.  Max then ran and he slid down between Lindsey Horvath's thighs, as he did he was smack righ up against her massive crotch.  Max slid down a good 50 to 70 feet, he was between Lindsey's massive thighs andn up against her crotch.  Max pushed himself right up against Lindsey's crotch and he just burried his face into her crotch and he began to take deep breaths.  He loved the smell and he just loved being there.

 

   A good 500 miles away a massive building has just been finished it was a worwship center to worship Lindsey Horvath.  The building was a good 20 floors high and it seated a good 550 000 people and it was filling up.  Up in the front was a picture of Lindsey, the one that was picked was Max's favorite.  The picture was 15 stories high and 80 feet wide.  On both sides of the picture of Lindsey were two large jumbo trons with images of Lindsey and one jumbo tron had a live image of Lindsey.  People were filling the seats as they entered and most looked at the picture of Lindsey and as they bowed they said loudly, "LINDSEY HORVATH."  Then they sat down.

stories/29016/images/Lindsey_250_5.jpg

          Lindsey Horvath picture in the worship center. 

 

   Within an hour most seats were taken and services were about to begin. The minister went to the poduim and he said, "Everyone welcome to our services as we worship our Giant Goddess Lindsey Horvath.  Lindsey Horvath a real Goddess and our protector.  Let us look at jumbo tron 3 with a live footage of Lindsey.  Lindsey is lying on her stomach resting and we have word and footage from two drones of her love Max Conrad going between Lindsey's massive thighs."  There was a pause and everyone said in unison, "BETWEEN LINDSEY'S HORVATH'S THIGHS MAXS HAS GONE."  The minister contined, "Lindsey Horvath we bow to you our Goddess and Giant may you have mercy on us, and not crush us like bugs.  Lindsey Horvath please keep us tiny bugs who run around at your feet safe, we pray in the name of Lindsey Horvath Yes."  Then everyone began to sing songs to Lindsey.

 

  Max's cell rang it was a friend of his Carl.  Carl was at the service and he sent a live video to Max and as Max watch he said, "Oh my gosh these people have gone mad.  I am going to show this to Lindsey and ask her to pay this worship center a visit."  Max then began to climb up between Lindsey's massive thighs and when he got out he ran up her thigh.  He then ran up onto Lindsey's bum and he ran up her back all the way to her left shoulder, there he shouted to Lindsey.  He told Lindsey about the video his friend Carl sent.  Lindsey shook her head and she face palmed and said, "Are these people for real, a worship center where i am worshipped heck...don't these people realize I am not a Goddess but a giant woman.  Oh my gosh Max.  I will pay this place a visit and deal with these people."  Lindsey then stood up and Max ran close to her neckline and he sat down and Lindsey headed towards this worship center. 

 

   Lindsey Horvath headed across the country side on her way to this massive worship center.  Meanwhile at the massive worship center thousands upon thousands of people were worshiping and singing to Lindsey Horvath their Goddess.  Some were bowing others running around and others just kneeling but all worshipping her.  They had no idea that Lindsey was coming, that she was already on her way to this worship center.  Two drones following Lindsey were sending a live stream to this worship center.  The Minister shouted into the microphone, "LOOK LOOK AT THE MONITOR!!  LINDSEY HORVATH IS COMING, SHE IS COMING HERE OUR GODDESS LINDSEY IS COMING."   Cheers arose from the thousands upon thousands of people there as they watched the live streaming video of Lindsey walking across the country side on her way to the worship center.  One drone was several hundred feet above her but ahead of her and the other drone was just below her butt level but off to the side a bit and following her.  The drone just below her bum shot great live streaming video of Lindsey's thighs and bum as she was walking.  Everyone's favorite color was light blue the same color as Lindsey's skin tight pantyhose spandex she was wearing.  As Lindsey was walking her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled with each step she took and this was being shown on live stream video.