- Text Size +

  Lindsey looking down at Max said, "Max you will be safe here, to gwet to that Kaiju i will have to run."  Max ducked down a bit and Lindsey picked up her running speed and she began to run.  Lindsey's running speed was 1588 mph she was covering 26 miles a minuete and with two minuets she was coming upon the Kaiju. It was heading towards a small city and Lindsey ran towards it.  The ground around Lindsey just shook with each step she took, Lindsey ran right into the Kaiju and she body checked it. When she body checked it she sent it flying through the air several hundred feet and it fell over and rolled a few times. The Kaiju was close to the city and when Lindsey knocked it over the ground just shook across the city.  The people across the city began to cheer for joy. The kaiju began to get up and Lindsey put herself between the city and the kaiju. 

 

   Colonial Horatio spoke loudly and said, "When those fighter jets arrive fire everything at that kaiju."  The lead pilot replied, "Sir we are coming upon the kaiju and the giant girl Lindsey.  Sir once we finish with the kaiju should we take out Lindsey?"  The Colonial shook his head and breathed deeply picked up the mic and said, "Under no circumstances are you and your men to fire upon Lindsey Horvath.  She is only one on the entire planet that can stand up to and fight a kaiju. At that size she is unstopable."  The fighter jets began their approach and in the distance the pilots saw the kaiju and Lindsey.   The lead pilot said, "Oh my gosh, just look at the size of Lindsey and that Kaiju. Well I sure hope that Lindsey can win this one. Alright then lets help her out."  The kaiju made a run at Lindsey and she took a few steps forwards and the kaiju ran right into Lindsey, she was pushed back a few feet but she held her ground. The top of the kaiju's head came just up to the cusp of Lindsey's breasts. Lindsey made a fist and she punched downwards and she punched the kaiju in the head and it took a few steps back.  Lindsey taking a step forwards hit the kaiju in the head and it went down halfway. 

 

     The kaiju got up and it swung one of its longer arms hitting Lindsey in the face with such force that she turned around and fell to her hands and knees.  Max held on for dear life and he shouted, "LINDSEY GET BACK UP AND FIGHT YOU CAN DO IT!"  The kaiju ran up behind Lindsey and she quickly got up and she back elbowed it hard in the face, Lindsey turned and she kicked it in the chest and she sent it flying backwards. The kaiju fell over onto its back, and Lindsey brushed her hair back.  The people across the small city and in the nearby towns cheered for joy.  Lindsey was a good 5 miles out but easily seen being 900 feet tall. The kaiju growled and it got up and it charged at Lindsey and she charged at the Kaiju.  Both Lindsey and the Kaiju began to fight and as they did the ground around them just shook.  The people in the small city and the nearby towns saw and felt the battle going on.  Lindsey gave several punches to the Kaiju.   She then pushed it away and then gave a good kick to the chest and the Kaiju flew back and it landed on its back.  The Kaiju was about to get up, but  Lindsey moved quickly and she kicked it hard in the head knocking it out.  The fighter jets approached Lindsey heard them.  She took a few steps back and she checked on Max, he was safe there in the tear on her breast.   The fighter jets let loose everything they had onto the unconscious body of the kaiju they were followed by 20 bombers that dropped thousands of bombs onto the body og the kaiju. Lindsey watched as the fighter jets and bombers made several passes destroying the body of the kaiju.  The fighter jets and the bombers then pulled away.  A Sergaent said, "Colonial, the kaiju is dead, it was destroyed.  Sir when Lindsey knocked it out that low energy shield produced by the kaiju went non existent when it was unconscious, the fighters and the bombers were able to destroy it."  The Colonial sat down and he brushed his hair back and said, "So then without Lindsey that kaiju would still be up and moving and so would the other one."  The Sergeant replied, "Yes very true."  

 

   Lindsey stood there with her back to the city and as the inhabitants looked up at the massive towering 900 foot tall Lindsey standing there.  A guy running through the streets of downtown which was filled with people.  He stopped and he pointed up at Lindsey and he shouted, "LISTEN HERE EVERYONE.  THAT GIANT WOMAN THERE IS NOT ONLY A GIANT BUT A GODDESS.  LINDSEY HORVATH IS A REAL GODDESS, SHE PUT HERSELF BETWEEN THAT GIANT MONSTER AND THIS CITY.  SHE SAVED US SHE IS A REAL GODDESS. LINDSEY HORVATH IS EARTHS PROTECTOR AND DEFENDER AGAINST THESE ATTACKS. I WILL STAND WITH LINDSEY HORVATH."  Lindsey stood there for a minute and she then turned around and she took a few steps towards the small city.  Max looking down  saw the city from his giant girlfriend's shoulder but he did not hear anything cause at the height he was at.  The people in the city felt the ground under their feet tremble.  Lindsey squatted down and she looked down at a large part of the city through her massive thighs.  Lindsey smiled and said, "Don't worry tiny ones, you are safe now.  I will make sure everyone is safe."  Lindsey then stood up and Max held on, she stood up slowly cause of Max.

 

  Lindsey then took a step back and she turned and she headed away from the small city and as she was walking away the ground around her just shook with each step she took.