- Text Size +

   Lindsey lifted her palm up closer to he face as she looked at her tiny boyfriend there in her palm.  Max looked up into his giant girlfriends face and he began to shout for joy.  Lindsey smiled down as she stood there looking at him.  Lindsey spoke gently and said, "You are safe now Max.  I sure hope you are alright, you could of been crushed in there between my massive bum cheeks."  Max replied with a shout, "I LOVED BEING IN THERE, BETWEEN THE MASSIVE JIGGLY BUM CHEEKS OF A GODDESS."  Lindsey moved her hand to her left shoulder and Max ran onto her shoulder.  Lindsey then slowly began to walk across the country side.  

 

   After walking for a good 15 minutes Lindsey reached the mountains, she stopped at the foothills.  To her the foothills were tiny lumps and the mountiains were not that big either.  Lindsey looked out over the forest, to her the trees were like grass, that reched her ankles.  Max stood up and he moved forwards a bit and he looked out over the forest and the Rocky Mountains from his giant girlfriends shoulder.  Max was looking down a bit since Lindsey towered over them.  

 

   Darlene turned on her large Imac and she hit a few keys.  Bill, Joseph and Barbara were there with her.  Darlene was mad, she was pissed.  The screen came on and using a satelite she found Lindsey.  Lindsey appeared on screen, she was just standing there.  Darlene in anger hit the dest with her fist and said, "That giant thing, that ugly giant girl must come down.  I will do everything in my power to make sure that thing dies or gets destroyed.  I have an idea, look."  Darlene hit a few keys and she clicked on a few items and typed in some words and some screen came up.  It was a link to some underwater military project.  Joseph took a step forwards and said, "Darlene, you Uncle Colonial Horatio told you to leave things alone.  Thats a top secret military site and some project they are doing."   Darlene pointed her index finger at Joseph and told him to shut up, Barbara told Joseph the same thing.  Darlene continued, "Its a new type of device, hooked into Cern.  They used this to open some portal and some creature came through.  Remember that small creature that Lindsey and Cathrine fought when they were smaller.  Well according to this a mush larger creature was sighted, one 600 to 800 feet, but they closed the portal."  Darlene smiled and she let out a laugh.  A access window came up and Darlene entered some user name and a two level password, and a strange screen came up.  Darlene took out a sheet of paper and she unfolded it.

 

     Darlene entered some commands and hit a few keys and clicked on a few icons.  She then hit enter a few times and a combination of keys.  She then sat back and said,   "There, its done, ha ha ha ha ha."  Barbara smiled and said, "Darlene you are most wise, whatever you did must be good."  Bill smiled and he nodded, "Yes Barbara.  You are most right, Darlene is most wise.  She is wise among all."  Joseph nodded in agreement.  Darlene then said, "I activated the device, its opening the portal and looks like that large creature is coming through."    At the military base Colonial was at an alarm went off.  A Seargent shouted, "COLONIAL HORATIO, THE POR45572 DEVICE ACTIVATED AND THE CANNON FIRED, THE PORTAL IS OPEN.  IT HAS COME THROUGH."  The Colonial looking at the monitor said, "We do not have the man power to fight it.  We need Lindsey Horvath.  Sergeant Barry, take your men and talk to Lindsey Horvath, let her know what has happnened and that we need her help.  Now the rest of you find out how that device came online."  Darlene and her friends just laughed as they were watching the screen. 

  Lindsey Horvath stood there looking out over the forest, the trees to her looked like tall grass that just past her ankles.  Lindsey then entered the forest and as she did ther ground around her just shook.  Animals in the forest began to run from the area.   The military helicopter was heading right towards her, and the pilot flying the helicopter said, "Look there she is, she is walking through the forest.  Heck just look at the size of her, we are a good 15 miles from her."  The helicopter continued to fly towards her.  After a few minutes Max sitting on her left shoulder heard the helicopter shouted to Lindsey.  She turned her head and she too saw the helicopter, and the helicopter stopped and it hovered.  Max stood up and he shouted, "Lindsey I wonder what they want." Lindsey replied, "I'm not sure.  I don't think they want to attack.  I see something sticking out the side."  Max squnited and he shouted, "ITS A WHITE FLAG, THEY ARE HERE IN PEACE."  Lindsey turned a bit and she then held out her right hand palm up, the helicopter approached and it landed right in her hand.  Lindsey lifted her palm up close to her face.

 

   Lindsey looked at the helicopter there in her palm, she watched as 3 soldiers got out, the pilot stayed in the helicopter.  They were entirely at Lindsey's mercy, she could easily close her fingers and crush them.  Lindsey then said, "Alright can you guys tell me what you want, why are you here?"  The soldiers then told Lindsey about what had happened, about the cannon firing and opening some portal and about the creature.  The told her everything.  Lindsey listened to what they said, she then said, "I can tell you who fired that cannon.  It was Darlene Lear, Colonial Horatio's neice.  He needs to keep her out of his base.  I will head out to the coast and if this creature heads inland I will have no choice but to deal with it.  Let the Colonial know i will help.  Then I will find Darlene and her goons."  The soldiers got back into the helicopter, the engine started up and in a couple of minutes the helicopter took off from Lindsey's palm.

 

 

 Lindsey took a turn and she headed away from the mountains towards the ocean.  She then said to Max, "Well Max it looks like the tiny people need help to fight this Kaiju.  They really need to do something about this Darlene."  To which Max shouted, "YOU SHOULD JUST CRUSH HER UNDER YOUR FOOT, NO ONE CAN AND WILL STOP YOU."  Lindsey smiled and said, "When this is all over i just might if I can find her, she is just s bug to me."  Max ran close to Lindsey's neck and he sat down.

 

  Back at the base the military was watching the Kaiju, it was heading towards San Francisco it was still a good 450 miles out.  They estimated the size to be about 300 feet long and about 340 feet long. Colonial Horatio spoke loudly, "How long before Lindsey arrives?"  To which a military person replied, "Sir she is on her way, she will be here in 45 minuets."  The Colonial wiped his forehead and said, "Listen everyone,  Lindsey is the only one now that can stand up to that Kaiju.  When she arrives and does engage it I want as many fighter jet in the air as possible. We will fight along side her.  Now Commander, is my neice and her friends in a secure holding?"  A base Commander repleid, "A few staff sergeants brought them in they are in holding."  The Colonial repled, "Good keep them there."  A Sergeant sitting at a computer shouted out, "SIR WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM.  ITS ANOUTHER KAIJU IT IS COME THROUGH THE RIFT BEFORE WE MANAGED TO CLOSE IT."  The Colonial looked at the computer monitor in front of him and said, "This one is bigger at least 450 feet tall, and its following the first Kaiju.  I am calling in as many figher jets as possible, we have to take it out.  I sure hope Lindsey can hold out."  The Sergeant replied, "Well sir at least Lindsey is 900 feet tall, she is much more massive then those monsters.  I have faith in her."  The Colonial picked up a phone and called in reinforcements.

 

    Lindsey Horvath continued her walk towards San Francisco. Lindsey took a slight turn and as she was walking towards San Francisco there were several smaller  highways running also towards San Francisco, and Lindsey was walking among them and as Lindsey approached Highway 680, she just stepped over it and traffic almost came to a stop.  Lindsey was seen as far away as 25 miles and when she just stepped over the highway she continued her walk towards San Francisco.  Lindsey was walking along Highway 24 along the left side of it about 350 feet off the shoulder. Lindsey decided to follow the highway and as she was walking the ground around her for up to 2 miles just shook with each step she took.  Lindsey was walking faster then the traffice on the Highway.  Up ahead about 5 miles was a passenger bus carrying people when someone on the bus looking out their window back happened to see Lindsey.  The person shouted, "OH MY GOSH LINDSEY HORVATH IS COMING, EVERYONE LINDSEY HORVATH IS HERE."    The people on the bus looked up and Lindsey past them, she was 350 feet away but they still had to crank their heads just to be able to see all of her. When Lindsey's foot came down the people on the bus felt it and she did every other vehicle in the area.  A person looking out the window said, "Oh my gosh just look at the size of her, I've seen her on the news but not this close in real life.  I mean just look at the size of her, 900 feet."  To which anouther person said, "Yeah and guess what.  Her boyfriend Max Conrad is sitting way up there on her shoulder."  The bus driver said loudly, "WELL HE SURE IS ON TOP OF THE WORLD LITERALLY."  The people on the bus felt the ground shaking and Lindsey just past them. The city of Oakland saw her coming and Lindsey just walked around the city of Oakland, she towered over every building.

 

  As Lindsey slowly was walking around Oakland screams and shouts rose up across the city as people began to run away from her, they had no idea why she was there.   Lindsey then entered San Francisco bay and she began to walk through it as she headed towards the city of San Francisco.  Lindsey was an awasome sight to see as she was walking through the bay of San Francsico, and being 900 feet tall she was easily seen as far away as 30 miles.  Max just took in the view, it was his first time to San Francisco, and he was seeing it from a gianteas point of view.  

 

    Lindsey neared the Golden Gate Bridge and she stopped to take a look, she was taller then the towers of the Golden Gate Bridge.  Lindsey then taking a slight turn headed towards San Francisco along the side of the Golden Gate Bridge, she was a good 300 feet away from it.  The people driving on the bridge had to look up to just see her from the waist up. The Golden Gate Bridge shook with each step Lindsey took and down below as she was walking tidal waves went out from her.  Lindsey stopped and she saw something up ahead moving under the waters.  She stopped and ahead of her a good 600 feet the Kaiju emerged from the waters the top of the Kaiju's head reached Lindsey's stomach.  The Kaiju and it  into the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge shook and a car went over, Lindsey lunged forwards and she punched the Kaiju and it went backwards into the water.  Lindsey quickly with her left hand grabbed the car before it hit the water. She put the car back onto the bridge and the Kaiju emerged from the water and it let out a loud growl.  Lindsey taking a step put herself between the Golden Gate Bridge and the Kaiju.

 

  The Kaiju flung one of its 4 tentacles at Lindsey and it hit her in the right arm and then it ran at Lindsey and it crashed into her, but she held her ground.  The Kaiju hit her in the stomach and legs and Lindsey making a fist punched back hard, she punched the Kaiju in the head.  Lindsey then with an upper cut punched the Kaiju and it went backwards into the water.  Lindsey took a couple of steps forwards and she looked down and around trying to see it under the water.  The people on the bridge cheered as did the people in San Francisco and the entire area that were watching this unfold on every major and minor news network.   The Kaiju emerged and it rushed at Lindsey hitting her with its tenticles and in the process Lindsey grabbed two of its tenticles and she yanked on them pulling the Kaiju closer to her.  As the Kaiju came close she kicked hit hard and it went flying backwards and went under the water.  It came up again letting out a loud growl and it flung its tenticles hitting Lindsey in the chest and when it hit her in the chest she wentr back a couple of steps. When her chest got hit her breasts jiggled from the impact.  The Kaiju rushing forwards collided into Lindsey and it began to hit her with its two large arms and its third arm which came out of its chest.

 

   Lindsey lifting both arms into the air brought both arms down hard hitting the Kaiju and it went down a bit.  Lindsey then punched it several times in the head and face hard.  With her last punch it went back several feet.  She told Max to hang on.  She then rushed forwards hitting it in the face hard, the Kaiju went backwards, and it slowly went under water.  Lindsey managed to knock it out.  Lindsey took a few steps she reached down into the water and she pulled up the Kaiju, and she lifted it into the air.  When she did this several fighter jets began to shook ,missiles into the creature.  Lindsey then dropped it beside her, she then grabbed its tail and brought it to shore.  The military was waiting there. Lindsey dropped the Kaiju down and she took a few steps away from there.  She then squated down and said, "You guys do realize that this creature came through some rift which was caused by Darlene.   She and her goons need to be locked up."  Lindsey then straightened up.

 

  She then began to walk through the Bay of San Francisco.  Max shouted to Lindsey and said, "HEY LINDSEY, THE OTHER kAIJU HAS COME FORTH , ITS ON LAND ABOUT 80 MILES SOUTH OF HERE."  Lindsey taking a slight turn headed to the shore, when she arrived she went up in thr shore. She reached over and with her thumb and index finger she grabbed Max, she lowered him down. On her shirt, she had a tiny tear.  She put Max in there, there was enough room for Max to move around and look down and and the tear was came up to Max's chest when he stood upright.