- Text Size +

  Lindsey then lifted her head and she turned her head and said, "I sure do hope you people are having fun on me, especially those of you on my voluptuous bum.  All I have to do is flex and you will all fall down."  After Lindsey had said this those on her bum began to run around faster.  Lindsey then called out for her boyfriend Max and there was no answer. She then said, "Hey anyone, find me my boyfriend Max, I want to talk to him.  He is probably deep between my bum cheeks, if not there he is down between my legs."  Several people began to search for Max, and one person said, "Hey if you guys are looking for Max Conrad, the guy who was way up there on Lindsey's left shoulder, he is gone, he left with some woman."  Then some guy said, "You better tell Lindsey about what you saw."  So then this person went up to Lindsey's shoulder and began to tell Lindsey what she had seen.  Lindsey extended her hand and the tiny woman ran onto Lindsey's palm, Lindsey then moved her hand infront of her face and the tiny woman told her what she saw.  The woman said, "Lindsey this other woman had on some new kind of jet pack, very silent.  She aimed some object at your boyfriend and he just fell over.  She then just picked him up and she flew off with him, we had no idea he was taken against his will."  Lindsey replied, "I know who took him, its that woman Darlene.  Everyone listen up, time to get off me, I need to get up, please hurry up!!."  Lindsey lowered her hand down and the woman ran off her palm.

 

    It took about 20 minutes for everyone to get off Lindsey.  Once everyone was off, she stood up.  Down below at her feet, the tiny people began to run away from her as fast as they could. There were hundreds of people down below running away from Lindsey, and as she looked down to her it looked like a herd of bugs or ants down below.  A person running shouted, "I WONDER IF LINDSEY IS GOING TO FIND HER BOYFRIEND."  To which anouther person said, "OH SHE WILL.  I DOUBT THERE IS ANYWHERE A PERSON COULD HIDE FROM HER. SHE WILL LEVEL ANY CITY TO FIND MAX, SHE LOVES HIM VERY MUCH."  Lindsey then took a step and she headed away from the beach, and as she headed away the ground across the city just shook as she walked past it.  Lindsey then increased her speed and she began to run, she was running back to Coaldale.  Darlene and her goons back at Coaldale got word of Lindsey returning, and with her great size of 900 feet she will be arriving within 5 minutes.  

 

  Now Lindsey being 900 feet tall her running speed was 1588 mph and she was running 26 miles a minute.  Lindsey's massive weight of 321 355 tons just shook the ground.  As Lindsey Horvath was running, her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled with each step she took. As she was running deep between her bum cheeks a person was screaming at the top of his lungs. It was Max Conrad her boyfriend.  (Several hundred people from the beach loyal to Darlene, took him knocked him out and took him deep between Lindsey's bum cheeks.  They tied him to one of the walls between her bum cheeks and left him there, Lindsey having no idea he is still with her. )  Max began to scream and shout at the top of his lungs, but he was in totally darkness.  He could feel the jiggle of his giant girlfriends jiggly bum as she was running.  Max's screams and shouts were totally muffled by his giant girlfriends bum cheeks.  Lindsey was coming upon Coaldale, Darlene and her goons were a good 10 miles out and they were parked down.  They got out of Darlene's new SUV and picked up their binoculars to watch the show.

 

    Barbara shouted, "LOOK HERE SHE COMES."  Lindsey slowed down her run and came to a stop outside Coaldale.  Lindsey began to look and survey the city, she then spoke.  "People of Coaldale, listen to me.  Darlene Lear has taken my boyfriend, and i want him back.  Now I know you people down below know about this.  Someone be kind enough to let me know, if not I will level this city.  I want my boyfriend back unharmed."  Lindsey stood there looking down, way down below the people in the streets were scared, many began to run away as fast as they could.  Lindsey lifted her right foot and she brought it down causing an earthquake and she yelled, "HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU BUGS TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WANT MAX BACK.  ARE YOU BUGS STILL LOYAL TO DARLEN, SHE IS A BUG TO ME.  THATS IT I HAVE HAD IT."  Lindsey fell to her knees and she bent down closer to Coaldale, and even with her on her knees and bent down she still towered over all the buidings.  Lindsey then began to tear buildings apart with debris falling into the streets.  

 

   Just then at least a hundred people began to shout up in unison and Lindsey heard them, they shouted at the top of their lungs, "GIANT GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US, PLEASE LET US LIVE.  DON'T CRUSH US LIKE BUGS, DARLENE HAS NOT BEEN HERE AND IF WE KNEW ABOUT MAX WE WOULD TELL YOU."  Lindsey saw them and she heard them, she saw the people fall to their knees and bow.  She pulled her hand back and replied, "Alright I will let this city stand for now, but if you are lieing to me you people and this city will be under my foot."  Lindsey then straightened up she then stood up and she took a step back.  She then headed away from Coaldale and she then stopped and looked back at Coaldale.  She headed back, she bent down and said, "If you people don't want to get crushed by me them help me find Max, prove to me that you people are not trying to deceive me. "    Max was still trying to get free from his restraints and he was still shouting at the top of his lungs, hoping someone would hear him.  She then gpt down on her knees again and she  reached down into the city of Coaldale and she began to tear buildings apart with her fingers.  People were running through the streets screaming at the top of their lungs.  Lindsey was tearing buildings apart slowly making sure not to crush anyone.   Darlene laughed and said, "Oh my gosh, this is just too funny.  Lindsey has no clue that Max is deep between her bum cheeks.  She is going to spend a long time looking for him."  Then both she and Barbara laughed.  

 

     The city of Coaldale was in a panic as Lindsey was tearing buildings apart with her own fingers.  After a good 5 minutes Lindsey stood up and she took a step back, she then said, "People of Coaldale.  You do not want me as an enemy, cause if I got mad i doubt anyone or any army can stop me. If anyone know anything about Max do tell me."  She then took a few steps away and Lindsey spoke loudly, her thundrous voice just thundered across the land and sky to a range of 30 miles, she said, "EVERYONE THAT CAN HEAR ME.  THIS IS LINDSEY HORVATH I AM LOOKING FOR MY BOYFRIEND MAX CONRAD.  HE WAS TAKEN BY THAT WOMAN DARLENE LEAR, I WANT HIM BACK.  DARLENE LEAR YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE, IF MAX IS HURT OR DEAD YOU AND YOUR GOONS WILL GET CRUSHED.  DARLENE I WILL DESTROY YOUR UNCLE'S MILITARY BASE, LETS SEE WHAT HE WILL DO WITH YOU.  I DOUBT HE WILL STAND WITH YOU."  Lindsey then headed away from Coaldale.  Darlene shouted, "OH HELL, F--K I NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD ATTACK MY UNCLE HORATIO'S MILITARY BASE, I HAVE TO CALL HIM."  Lindsey then picked up her speed and she began to run towards the military base Darlene's Uncle was in charge of.

 

    Darlene took out her cell and she called her Uncle, she was heisterical she said, "Uncle Horatio, Lindsey Horvath is on her way to your base, she is pissed.  You need to start launching missiles and fighter jets at her."  Coloniel Horatio stood up and he motioned for a couple of soldiers to confirm.  He then said, "Darlene, what do you mean she is pissed."  Darlene then quickly told him what she had told some people to do to Max.  Colonial Horatio yelled, "DARLENE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO LET GO.  LINDSEY WAS FINE AS LONG AS HER BOYFRIEND MAX IS SAFE, NOW YOU TOOK HIM AND MADE HER MAD.  SHE IS GOING TO DESTROY THIS BASE, I HAVE PUT THE BASE ON EVACUATION.  WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT HER.  WE WILL TRY TO TELL HER WHERE HER BOYFRIEND IS."  Darlene interrupted and said, "No, Uncle don't I want Lindsey to suffer."  Colonial Horatio hung up the phone and as he did Lindsey arrived, and when she the the ground across the base shook.

 

    Several misslies were let loose from missile launchers and they all impacted into Lindsey's chest and stomach and a couple into her legs with no effect.  Lindsey took a few steps forwards and she stepped on a few of the missile launcher.  10 fighter jets took off they turned and flew at Lindsey, 3 of them let loose their missiles and the missiles impacted into Lindsey's back, bum and legs.  Lindsey turned and she swung as the jets flew by, she managed to hit two of them and they crashed.  Then the other 9 fighter jest began to fly around her, shoot their weapons at her.  Lindsey took a few steps and she began to try to grab the fighter jets as they are flying around her, they were a bit too fast for her.  She spoke loudly, "BACK OFF YOU BUGS.  I JUST WANT MY BOYFRIEND BACK."  Lindsey saw one jet, she reached for it and managed to grab it and she lifted the jet to her face.  The pilot began to shoot at Lindsey's face with the machine gun, Lindsey tore the fighter jet in half, the pilot ejected and Lindsey dropped the torn plane and she grabbed the pilot before his chute opened. Lindsey brought the pilot she was holding there between her thumb and index finger.  Lindsey looked at the tiny man there between her index finger and thumb and she spoke, "You tiny idiot and your idiot friends.  Do you think you can win or beat me.  I should just crush you like a bug."  She then flug the pilot aside into the air and she swung again and this time she managed to hit two fighter jets causing them to crash.  The Colonial ordered the rest to pull back and they did.  Lindey turned her attention back onto the base, she got down on her knees and she began to tear the buildings apart looking for her boyfriend.

 

   Colonial Horatio waved his hand and said, "Get that helicopter into the air, the one with loud speakers.  We need to tell her where her boyfriend is, my neice this time went a bit too far.   Also is that F 18 ready to launch."  The pilot responded, "Yes, the pilor is ready."  The Colonial was on a seperate small base a good 3 miles away, he said, "That F 18 has an active nuclear missile, if Lindsey grabs it any sudden movement it will explode causing radiation to spread all over the state.  The F 18 must reach Washington base where techs can work on the missile."  The helicopter with loud speakers was airborn and headed off th the larger base.  At the same time the F 18 spead down the runway and it took off.  Lindsey tearing the buildings apart heard the F 18 taking offf, she stood up and said to herself, "I can't find him here in these buildings, I'm wondering if he is in that jet."  Lindsey stepped over the destroyed buildings and she began to run after the figher jet.  The Colonial got word and he in anger threw his phone to the ground.

 

   Lindsey picked up her speed and she began to run after the F 18, with her running speed of 1588 mph she was keeping up with it.  As Lindsey was running her massive weight 321 355 just shook the ground around her for for 5 miles.  As she was running her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled with each step and movement she made.  Max who was deep between her bum cheeks felt it, to him it was exciting but he was also terrifed, terrified that he knew not what was going on outside.  He screamed at the top of his lungs but no one heard him.  A soldier reported to the Colonial and said, "Sir we have a problem, Lindsey is running after the F 18, she can keep up with it, the plane has enough fuel to reach Washington base.  If she grabs the plane, it will explode. We need to find a way to slow her down or stop her, sir."  The Colonial responded, "How the hell are we going to stop a 900 foot tall woman, she is too big to fight. She only wants her boyfriend back.  I will call Washington base, to see if they can get that blackhawk in the air the one with loud speakers.  I will tell them about where her boyfriend is, maybe when she get her boyfriend back, she will stop her attack."  The Colonial got on the phone with the base commander, they spoke for a minute.  The Colonial said, "I spoke to the base commander, he said they are launching the helicopter and they are launching 20 fighter jets.  They will engage Lindsey a good 30 miles from the base, launching as many missiles at her to slow her down and stop her.  The pilot in the helicopter will relay the message to Lindsey."   Then the Colonial and the Seargent headed out to a helicopter which was ready to take off.

 

  Lindsey stopped running and she scooped up several tons of dirt into her palm, she started to run again, she then flung the several tons of dirt into the air at the F 18, the several tons of dirt flew towards the F 18 and the pilot took evasive action and the dirt flew past the aircraft.  From Washington base 20 fighter jets flew at Lindsey and they let loose their missiles, and Lindsey quickly moved out of the way and the missiles flew past, her, she still kept running.  The fighter jets quickly fired the second wave of missiles and Lindsey was hit in the chest, stomach and legs with about 35 missiles and she came to a stop.  The several fighter jets fired all their missiles at her face and still walkling she using her right hand blocked the missiles from hitting her face.  Then 15 of the fighter jets began to circle her firing their machine guns at her massive form.   Lindsey swung her left arm hitting several fighter jets sending them flying through the air.  She still continued her walk in the same direction the F 18 was traveling.  The helicopter with the loud speak hovered in front of Lindsey.  The pilot spoke and the speakers were turned up, "LINDSEY HORVATH, THIS IS SEARGENT GLEN THOMAS, CAN YOU HEAR ME.  I AM CALLING OFF THE FIGHTER JETS, WE KNOW WHERE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS."  The fighter jets headed away from Lindsey and she took a few steps towards the helicopter which was at her eye level. 

 

   The helicopter hovered there in front of Lindsey's face, her face much larger then the helicopter.  She spoke and said, "You said you know where my boyfriend is, tell me."  Lindsey's booming voice was louder then the helicopter.  The pilot responded, "COLONIAL HORATIO WAS TOLD BY DARLENE LEAR HIS NEACE.  WHLE YOU WERE LYING DOWN AT THE BEACH SOME LOYAL SERVANTS OF DARLENE TOOK MAX.   THEY TOOK HIM DOWN BETWEEN YOUR MASSIVE BUM CHEEKS AND TIED HIM TO  ONE OF THE WALLS OF YOUR MASSIVE BUM CHEEKS TO YOUR SKIN TIGHT BLUE SPANDEX.  YOUR BOYFREIND IS THERE BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS.  I HAVE ORDER SOME OF MY MEN HERE TO GET YOUR BOYFRIEND FREE AND TO SEE IF HE IS ALRIGHT."  Lindsey smiled and sighed a releaf.  She said, "I'll lie down on my stomach and you can land on my bum and tell you men to free Max."  Lindsey then laid down onto her stomach and the helicopter landed onto her right bum cheek.  The 4 soldiers headed down between her bum cheeks and using their flash lights they found Max.  After a few minutes they freed him and they came out, they told Max what had happened.  They got into the helicopter and took off.  Lindsey then stood up and she extended her right hand palm up and the Black Hawk landed on her palm and Max ran out, and the helicopter took off.