- Text Size +

As Lindsey headed back home the ground shook as she arrived at her boyfriends place, and Alyssa stood there looking up at the gigantic form of Lindsey.  To her Lindsey was just huge massive.  Lindsey then layed back down onto her stomach and as she did the ground trembled. Lindsey layed down she the reached and grabbed Alyssa and lifted her up to her face.  Alyssa looked up into the gigantic face of Lindsey. Lindsey then told her, "Listen here, I'm going to rest a bit so I'm going to put you on my back,so when I call you you have like 30 seconds to be at my left or right shoulder."  Alyssa nodded and Lindsey put her up onto her left shoulder and Lindsey put her head down and in a few minutes she fell asleep. 

  Alyssa ran down her back all the way to her bum,she ran up onto Lindsey's bum and headed to her bum cleavage.  She then slid down the slope and went down between Lindsey's jiggly bum cheeks.  The skin tight blue tights Lindsey had on were nice and smooth so it was easy for her to slide down between them.  Also being only 1.5 inches tall to Lindsey there was lots of room between them. Alyssa turned on her cell phones flash and quietly called out, "Tim, Tim can ytou hear me?"  She heard a faint moan deeper between Lindsey's bum cheeks and she made her way there.  She then saw him he was shaking and she went to him and said, "Tim listen. I'm going to get you out of here she is sleeping so lets go come with me."  She took Tim by the hand and she began to lead him out and in a few minutes both came out from between Lindsey's bum cheeks.  They went up the slope and went a distance away from her bum cleavage and stood there on Lindsey's right bum cheek.

  Alyssa motioned with her hand and they both ran off her right bum cheeks onto her right thigh. Tim looked at Alyssa and said, "Oh hell man I thought I was going to end up getting crushed or that becoming my home --he was pointing at Lindsey's bum--but I'm glad I'm out of there."  Alyssa looked around and she said, "Tim listen to me, I want you to run down her thigh down her leg don't touch flesh and the slide off her, ok. Now keep running just make sure her feet are pointing to your back or your back is always to her feet, keep running. Then every minute stop and look back, if you must hide down in the tall grass ok.  There is a farm a good 2 miles that way, the people went on a vacation, so you can hide out there ok, now run!!!"   Tim turned and she ran down Lindsey's thigh and down her leg, he slid off and fell to the ground. He got up and he began to sprint across the field.  Alyssa stood there watching him for a good 2 minutes. 

   Lindsey woke up and she lifted her head and she said, "Alyssa!""  The words shook Alyssa to the core.  She ran up onto Lindsey's bum. She stood there and heard Lindsey's booming voice, "Alyssa come now!"   Alyssa stood there on Lindsey's right bum cheek she then saw Lindsey turn her head and her back a bit and when she did she saw Alyssa on her bum.  Alyssa let out a little scream and she sprinted to her shoulder. Lindsey grabbed her and brought her to her face and said, "Tell me what were you doing on my bum, I called and no answer so I look and there you are, was there a man between my bum cheeks huh?"  Alyssa shouted, "No, not at all."   Lindsey held Alyssa close to her right eye and looked at her.  Tim was still running, he turned and looked back at Lindsey and she was still huge just lying there. Lindsey then got up holding Alyssa between her thumb and index finger and she then turned and surveyed the land. Tim saw her getting up he quickly looked around and a good 10 feet away was a irrigation ditch with water in it. He quickly dived in and went under and as he did he grabbed a weed. Lindsey took a few steps and she was right on top of him, her foot landed right next to the irrigation ditch and he felt it. He stayed very still and he looked up from the water he saw Lindsey standing there. Lindsey got down on one knee she reached down and she began to brush the tall grass with her hand.

   She then got up and stepped over the irrigation ditch and she took a few steps, Tim quickly came up and he took a few deep breaths and he peaked over the grass and saw Lindsey, she had her back to him. She was a good 200 feet away but Tim was looking up at her, he ducked down as Lindsey looked around.  Tim was scared he was shaking like a leaf. Lindsey brought Alyssa up close to her face and said, "Alyssa, I think there was a tiny man between my bum cheeks hiding and I think you must of helped him escape, he must be here somewhere."  Alyssa shouted at the top of her lungs, "For crying out loud Lindsey there was no one, I was just admiring your butt cause its nice, I am telling you the truth."  Alyssa lied to protect Tim, she believed that Lindsey would actually crush him liike a bug.  Lindsey looked at Alyssa and said, "For your sake I sure hope you are not lying."  Tim ducked down in the water and he moved close to the edge and Lindsey took a few steps and he felt the ground shake.  Lindsey looked around and she surveyed the land.  She then headed back to her boyfriends place, she layed back down onto her stomach and she put Alyssa down. 

  Meanwhile back in Coaldale Darlene and her firends got together those from the high school and the college. They met in a room at the college and when everyone was there the last person in closed the door.  Darlene told them about a plan she and her boyfriend had. As the meeting continued one of the guys spoke up and said, "Ok your idea is good but if it back fires Lindsey will finish us all she is way too big to fight not even an army would be able to stop her."  Several people nodded and then Darlene was about to speak thats when a college student entered, he was Barney.  Darlene said, "Barney is that high potent sleeping gas ready and will it work?"  Barney was the top science student and he was also an assistant professor he repled, "Yes its all ready its in a container which is in a cart, there is enough gas there to knock out 200 male elephants, its an interesting research your Uncle is doing with Elephants."  Darlene thanked Barney and he left, Darlene had totally tricked Barney.  Everyone left the room and Bill picked up the container and cart and loaded it up onto his truck.  Darlene gave the signal to head out to Max Conrad's place.  As she got into her car she gave Jonathan a call and said, "Jonathan we are heading out do you have your gear cause its going to be good?"  Jonathan replied, "Yes its all in my mini van and its all set to go lets do it."  With that a caravan left the city of Coaldale on its way to Max Conrad's place. 

   Alyssa had gone inside the house to get a drink of water, Max was making himself some coffee. Alyssa looked over at Max and said, "Your girlfriend is fucking huge, you must be a lucky guy. You are never going to get pushed around again."   Max shook his head, and as he did the ground began to tremble and a loud clapping sound was heard which totally scared Alyssa. She jumped and shouted, "WHATS GOING ON WHATS HAPPENIN?"   Max lauhed and said, "Its alright, its only Lindsey, she is booty clapping and I'm betting its being heard for several miles."    Alyssa ran to a window and looked out. Lindsey was just lying there on her stomach booty clapping and as she was booty clapping the sound on the clapping was heard away as 5 miles.