- Text Size +

Lindsey then looked down and there she saw the tiny pilots and the crew running away from her. Max tried to look down but Lindsey’s massive left breast blocked his view. Then the pilots and crew stopped and they turned and they looked up at the massive towering 900 foot tall girl. They had to crank their heads just to be able to look up to her face. One shouted in fear and just started to run as fast as he could and the others followed. Lindsey put her hand on her hips and let out a couple of giggle. She then said, “Oh come on you tiny bug people. Do you reall think you can get away from me. I can easily lift my foot and crush your all like bugs. You army people reall need to leave me alone. You will never win against me, I am a 900 foot tall giant woman.” Lindsey then just stepped over the running army people and she headed across the country side. As Lindsey was walking Max ran close to her neck and he sat down and he took in the view. Lindsey then said, “Hey Max. Do you want to go to the beach? Cause if you do its only a good 15 minute walk for me and I think it would be great.” Max replied with a loud YES. Lindsey took a slight turn and she headed towards the coast.

 

   Lindsey Horvath walking through the country side on her way to the beach was a sight to behold.  With her great size she was seen as far away as 70 miles. As Lindsey was walking the ground around her for a mile trembled with each step she took. Many people in the towns and small cities nearby just watched as she continued her walk, wondering what and where she was going.  Lindsey ignored the towns and cities and headed on towards the beach.



As Lindsey neared the coast the people on the beach for several miles up and down the beach saw her coming. Many began to evacuate the beach as fast as they could, cars and trucis filled with people were leaving the area. As Lindsey got close the ground began to shake with each step she took, a small city with a few tall buildings felt the tremors. The small city had 5 tall buildings close to the beach each one was a hotel, two were 25 stories tall and the other 3 were 16 stories. As Lindsey walked past the city the ground across the city just shook with each step she took. The tall buildings just swayed with each step she took and many people in the buildings screamed and shouted. Lindsey stopped walking, she looked down and there in front of her was a couple hundred feet of beach then the ocean. Over to her right was the city and as the people from the tall buildings looked out they had to look up just to see her. Lindsey then said to Max, “Hey Max, I’m going to lie down for a rest along the beach. Alright you tiny people move, cause I’m going to lie down for a while on this beach.” Lindsey took a turn, the beach was clear, she then slowly laid down on the beach onto her stomach. The ocean was to her left and the city was to her right. Now even with her laying down on her stomach she still towered over most of the buildings, even the tall ones.



    People across the city and beyond were talking about Lindsey, about her being at their city. There were still thousands of thousands of people on the beach, most were on either side of Lindsey away from her feet and away from her head. Lindsey could see hundreds of hundreds of people up ahead and she smiled at them and said, “Alright all you teeny people, no need to be afraid.  I have no intention to hurt anyone."  As she spoke her voice just thundered a few miles and many were more calm after she had said those words. Lindsey could see several people running towards her and she lowered her head down so that her chin was close to the ground. There was a group of people and a guy ran forwards a bit and he shouted up to Lindsey and said, “HEY LINDSEY HORVATH. GIANT GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH. WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO HAVE YOUR PERMISSION FOR SOME OF ON THE BEACH HERE TO BE ABLE TO GET UP ON YOU LIKE ON YOUR BACK AS YOU LIE HERE. NONE OF US HAS EVER BEEN ON A GIANT WOMAN A REAL GIANT WOMAN. IF NOT PLEASE DON‘T GET MAD AT US FOR THIS REQUEST AND PLEASE LET US LEAVE AND NOT CRUSH US.” a279;Lindsey heard him, she lifted her head and smiled and spoke, "Alright I will allow it.  Listen up everyone, since some of you so much want to get up and be on me I will allow it.  Now listen, you people are bugs to me so if you don't want to get crushed or hurt make sure you are careful.  Also make sure none of you get lost."  Within minuets people began to run towards Lindsey.



    After a good 15 minuets there were a couple hundred people on Lindsey’s thighs and more were crawling up her. Many began to run up her massive thighs up onto her bum cheeks from both thighs. After a good 45 minutes there were several hundred people on Lindsey’s thighs and bum cheeks with some on her back. From up above it looked like there were small ants running around on a girls thighs and bum cheeks.  Several people at least 75 gathered close to Lindsey's bum cleavage.  Lindsey's skin tight light blue spandex cut into her bum parting both bum cheeks. To the tiny people Lindsey's bum cleavage looked like a deep dark valley.  A man shouted loudly, "OH MY GOSH!! JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF LINDSEY HORVATH'S BUM CLEAVAGE LOOK AT HOW THE LIGHT BLUE SPANDEX JUST CUTS INTO AND PARTS HER MASSIVE JIGGLY VOLUPTUOUS BUM CHEEKS. I SO MUCH WANT TO BE THERE BETWEEN HER VOLUPTUOUS BUM CHEEKS."  With that he ran forwards and he lunged forwards.  He bounced and he began so slide down the slope towards Lindsey's bum cleavage.

 

   As he was sliding down he began to shout for joy and within 15 seconds he disappeared from view as he slide down between Lindsey's massive bum cheeks. Not even a minute 20 more guys began to slide down the slope of Lindsey's bum cheeks down between her massive voluptuous bum cheeks. Lindsey continued to lie there on her stomach.  

 

   A couple of hours had past and now there were hundreds upon hundreds of people on Lindsey.  Her thighs and bum cheeks were coivered with people, all enjoying themselves on her.  Some were running around, others were lying down, others exploring.  A couple of hundred had goen down between her voluptuous bum cheeks and were crawling around in between them. Lindsey's boyfriend Max has remained there on her left shoulder, from where he was he was able to see what was going on.  A guy deep between Lindsey's bum cheeks was walking around, he with a few friends were using the light on their cell phones to see in the dark.  They were surrounded with the color of Lindsey's skin tight light blue spandex. The guy shouted at the top of his lungs, "THIS IS SO AWESOME. I LOVE BEING HERE BETWEEN LINDSEY HORVATH'S BUM CHEEKS!!!  LINDSEY HORVATH IS A GODDESS, LINDSEY HORVATH IS A GODDESS."  They continued their exploration.