- Text Size +

 Darlene turned her head and she looked up Lindsey's side and she shouted as loud as she could, "HEY LINDSEY HORVATH, HEY HEY ARE YOU DEAF WHY WON'T YOU RESPOND?"  Lindsey while walking brought Darlene up to her face and said, "You should consider yourself lucky that I don't close my hand and crush you. Now shut up."  Lindsey then gave Darlene a squeeze and Darlene begn to squirm there in her hand.  Lindsey then heard a shout behind her, it was Bill, she then felt something hit her right bum cheek.  It was a pick up truck, that Bill had picked up and he ran after Lindsey and he threw it at her.  Lindsey stopped and she turned around and she saw Bill running up to her with Barb and Barbara and Joseph a little ways behind.  Bill ran up to Lindsey and he looked up at her and he pointed at her and said loudly, "Lindsey, I want you to let my girlfriend go.  If you don't we will cause as much damage as we can, you can't be in three places at once.  Do you understand you giant stupid bitch?"  Lindsey nodded her head and she smiled and said, "Oh Bill I do understand, but you are the stupid one."  Lindsey then squatted down a bit and she quickly shot out her left hand and before Bill could turn and run she grabbed him wrapping her fingers around his body and she straightened up and she lifted hime up into the air.

 

   Bill began to shout and yell there in Lindsey's left hand, she then moved Bill over to her right and and she also grabbed Bill with her right hand.  Lindsey was now holding Darlene and Bill in her right hand both sandwiched together into each other in Lindsey's grip. Lindsey tightened her grip and both Darlene and Bill began to squirm there in her grip, both began to push on Lindsey's thumb and Index finger with all their might but Lindsey was too strong. Lindsey heard a male voice down below it was Joseph, she turned and he was running right at her.  He shouted, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU YOU STUPID BITCH LET MY FRIENDS GO NOW FUCK FUCK!!"  Barbara shouted, "JOSEPH, NO STOP!! STOP JOSEPH!!"  Lindsey turned to face Joseph and when he got close she squatted down and she reached out her left and and she flicked Joseph in the face with her index finger and Joseph went flying back and he fell on his back he moaned and he past out.  Lindsey looked over at Barbara and said, "Do you people really think that you can beat me.  I am unstopable."  Lindsey then grabbed Joseph with her left hand and she stood up.  She lifted Joseph up to her face and she looked at him there unconscious in her hand, and she gave him a little shake.   Lindsey looked over and down at Barbara and she said, "I'm guessing you want your boyfriend back.  You can have him, now I'm going to deal with these two and you and your boyfriend better behave cause there is no place anyone including you can hide from me."  Lindsey then threw Joseph right at Barbara Joseph flew threw the air and he flew right into Barbara knocking her over.

 

   Lindsey then headed towards Coaldale and she lowered her hand down to her side and headed across the country towards Coaldale. Lindsey Horvath's massive 900 foot tall form was easily seen as far away as 20 miles.  Max took the view in way up there on her left shoulder. Bill and Darlene began to scream and shout there in Lindsey's hand but she just ignored them. When Lindsey was 10 miles from Coaldale, Max was able to see it from Lindsey's shoulder.  As Lindsey neared Coaldale she brought her hand holding Darlene and Bill up front.  

  Max sitting there on Lindsey's shoulder laughed as he waved to Darlene and Bill.  They both saw him there and they both had looks that would of killed Max several times over. Max shouted to them, "HEY YOU TWO. COME AND TRY TO GET ME, HA HA HA HA HA.  THIS IS SO FUNNY YOU BOTH ARE GIANTS AND I AM NORMAL SIZED AND STILL YOU MORONS CAN'T GET TO ME."  Darlene let out a loud shreakk and she said, "Keep gloating Max, but when I do get my hands on you I will tear you in half and crush each half mark my words."  Lindsey's thunderous voice interrupted Darlene and Lindsey said, "Then i shall close my hand and crush you both."  Lindsey then closed her hand a bit and both Darlene and Bill felt it they felt Lindsey's fingers squeeze in on them and both were unable to take a breath.  Both began to gasp for air and both began to kick and both were hitting and pushing on Lindsey's thumb and index finger. They both looked up into Lindsey's gigantic face and both got scared.  Lindsey neared Coaldale and she entered the city limits and she stopped outside the city.  Max stood up and he saw across his city, he stood there on his giant girlfreinds left shoulder.

 

   Lindsey then spoke loudly and said, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SPEAK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT AND TO THREATEN HIM?  WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?  I CAN EASILY END YOU LIVES BY CLOSING MY FINGERS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO."  Lindsey then loosened her grip a bit and she held up her right arm over the city of Coaldale and she said, "People of Coaldale, look up.   I have the woman you all so fear and her boyfriend Bill.  Both are giants 150 feet tall but loo to me they are like toys in my hand. You tiny people can stop fearing these two and their friends. "  Lindsey then lowered her arm and she then said, "Now do I let you both live or die, hmmmm."  Darlene and Bill looked up into Lindsey's huge face then at each other.

 

      Lindsey then looked down at the small city and way down in the streets she saw people running around.  Many were running away from her but from her point of view it did not look like they were running fast.  Some were running around and some were running towards her.  Down below all across the city people were shouting and screaming as loud as they could.  Many were cheering for Lindsey while many who were loyal to Darlene and her family were cussing at Lindsey calling her names.  They were filled with rage as they were shouting at the top of their lungs.  Lindsey smiled as she looked down, she heard their screams, to her their screams sounded faint and high pitched.  Lindsey then said, "Wow listen to all you tiny people, just shouting for joy!!  You must all be so excited to see me and look at all you people just running around.  Wow running around so filled with joy at seeing me.  Look Darlene all your servants are so excited to see me just listen to their shouts of joy, ha ha ha."  After the people of Coaldale heard what Lindsey said, all the loyal servants of Darlene were filled with rage even more. 

 

   Lindsey looked down and she laughed for a few seconds as she watched the tiny people way down below in the streets running around.  Her thunderous laughter even made the servants of Darlene even more furious, and they screamed even louder.  Lindsey then held her right hand up holding Darlene and her boyfriend Bill and said, "Look everyone, look your fearless leader, lookl she is way above your heads bow to her bow to your Queen Darlene Lear, ha ha ha ha ha ha ."  Darlene began to scream and shout as Lindsey held her above Coaldale. Lindsey the lowered her hand and she turned it a bit and she looked at Darlene and Bill and said, "I'm going to let you go have fun with you people Darlene."  Lindsey lowered then and she let them go and they both ran into Coaldale.  Lindsey then turned and she headed away from Coaldale.