- Text Size +

  Max had reached Lindsey's left shoulder and he was shouting, but Lindsey had fallen asleep.  Darlene and Barbara had arrived with the two giant men, and the stopped at Lindsey's feet.  Barbara said, "Oh my gosh we are 150 feet tall and she is still huge compared to us."  Darlene responded, "Looks like Lindsey fell asleep, Max must be having the time of his life between them bum cheeks, quickly we must get there and get Max before she wakes up."  They did not notice Max way up there on Lindsey's left shoulder, Max had hid behind a fold in Lindsey's clothes.  Both Darlene and Barbara got up onto Lindsey's thighs and they both ran to her bum, Darlene ran up onto her right bum cheek and Barbara onto her left bum cheek. As they went onto Lindsey's bum cheeks, her bum cheeks just jiggled. They both stood there on Lindsey's bum cheeks, even though they were 150 feet tall, there was enough room for an extra 2 people their size on each bum cheek.   Both Darlene and Barbara laid down onto their stomachs facing Lindsey's massive bum cleavage. Lindsey's bum cheeks just jiggled as they both laid down and Barbara said, "Oh my gosh!! Lindsey's bum cheeks sure do jiggle, wow so jiggly."  Lindsey was still asleep.  

 

   Both Darlene and Barbara reached down between Lindsey's massive bum cleavage down between her bum cheeks and they began to feel around for Max. They were feeling around in ther for Max and Barbara said, "Maybe he is not in here, he might be hiding somewhere else."  Darlene responded,  "Maybe he is down between her legs smelling her massive crotch.  I know Max just loves being down there, lets get him."  Both Darlene and Barbara got up and both moved and as they did Lindsey's bum cheeks jiggled and Lindsey happened to wake up and she felt something moving on her bum.  Lindsey lifted her head and she heard Max's faint cry. Barbara got down on her knees and she reached down between Lindsey's legs and Lindsey felt something faint.  Lindsey arched her back and she turned her head and she looked back and there standing on her right bum cheek was Darlene Lear.  She did not see Barbara  cause she was lying down on her stomach under Lindsey's left bum cheek.  Lindsey got angry and she spoke.  "Darlene Lear, what the hell are you doing?"  Lindsey's thunderous voice hit Darlene and she turned and she saw Lindsey had arched her back and she was looking back.  Barbara two had heard her voice and she got up and she screamed.

 

     Darlene ran off Lindsey's bum and down her thigh and she jumped off Lindsey and she began to run.  Barbara tried to run but she tripped and she fell onto Lindsey's thighs and when she hit Lindsey's left thigh it jiggled.  Lindsey turned and she sat up and Barbara got up and she began to run but Lindsey reached out and she grabbed Barbara and she wrapped her fingers around her body and she lifted Barbara up into the air  Barbara screamed as Lindsey lifted her into the air, Lindsey had her fingers wrapped around Barbara, only Barbara legs below the knee was showing and from the breasts up. Lindsey sitting on the ground lifted Barbara up to her face, and thats when she flt something run into her side on her left.  It was Joseph he ran into Lindsey and he shouted, "LET HER GO YOU STUPID BITCH."  Lindsey flicked Joseph with her elbow and she sent him flying backwards through the air.  Lindsey got up, and she looked around and off to her right she saw Darlene and beside her was a giant man Bill her boyfriend.  She turned and she saw Joseph lying there and he was getting up.  Lindsey waled up to him, she reached down and she grabbed him with her left hand wrapping her fingers around his body and she lifted him up into the air.

 

    Lindsey said, "Max, you are safe.  I won't let these people hurt you."  As Max looked out ahead from Lindsey's left shoulder, he saw Lindsey holding two giants in her hands.  Lindsey spoke, "So you two must be Darlene's servants, now tell me what the hell were you and Darlene doing on my bum?  Barbara looking up into Lindsey's huge face said, "Go to hell you stupid bitch." Lindsey gave a squeeze and Barbara felt it and she began to push on Lindsey's thumb and index finger and she began to gasp for air.  She then began to hit Lindsey's thumb and index finger and Joseph shouted, "Stop it! You are hurting her you fucking giant."  Lindsey then gave him a squueze and he sure felt it.  Lindsey then spoke, "Who the hell are you two to speak to me like that, you two are at my mercy.  I can squeeze the life from you and no one can stop me.  I will do what I want.  You guys want my boyfriend dead and you expect me to show you mercy, fuck that.  Tell me who the hell are you two, nothing but giants at my mercy.  No one on this planet can even stand up to me or go against me, you and your two friends down there are just toys to me."  Barbara was turning blue in the face and Joseph was too and both Darlene and Bill were watching Lindsey squeee the life from their friends.

 

   Darlene and Bill shouted angrly at Lindsey.  Lindsey looked at both Barbara and Joeph and she smiled and she began to laugh. Both Barbara and Joseph were filled with rage as they looked up into Lindsey's gigantic face and seeing her laugh and there was nothing they could do against her.  Bill shouted and he ran at Lindsey and he begn to hit and punch her right leg, and Lindsey just flicked him with her foot and Bill went flying back wards a good thousand feet. Darlene clenched her fists and she looked up and she let out a loud scream, and she shouted at the top of her lungs, "YOU STUPID GIANT FUCKING BITCH!! YOU ARE KILLING THEM, YOU AREN'T EVEN GIVING THEM A FIGHTING CHANCE.  FUCK YOU YOU GIANT, YOU GIANT BITCH."  Lindsey heard Darlene's cry, she lowered both Barbara and Joseph and she let them go and they both fell to th ground gasping for air. Lindsey then took a couple of steps, she got down on her right knee and she lowered her right hand palm up.  Max's family ran onto her hand, she stood up and she moved her hand to her left shoulder and Max's family went onto Lindsey's left shoulder.

 

   Lindsey turned towards Darlene who was a good 2000 feet away or more and she said, "Darlene, you and your slaves should really give up on trying to hurt my boyfriend. No one can get to him, I will protect him and with me he is safe. Do you really think that by becoming giants that you would be able to hurt him. Look at who he has on his side, me a real 900 foot tall woman."  Max then shouted down from Lindsey's left shoulder, his shout was so faint cause of the height he was at.  Max shouted, "I DON'T NEED ANYONE.  YOU CAN HAVE YOUR GIANTS, YOUR  SERVANTS BY THE THOUSANDS. I HAVE A GIANT GIRLFRIEND, LINDSEY HORVATH, SHE IS MORE POWERFUL THEN AN ENTIRE ARMY, SHE IS THE MOST POWERFUL BEING ON THE PLANET. NO ON CAN STAND UP TO OR AGAINST MY GIANT GIRLFRIEND."  Lindsey smiled and said, "Darlene, I am going to show you mercy just this once, behave and tell your idiot servants to behave cause you don't want me mad."  Lindsey then turned and she headed away. 

 

   Darlene ran after Lindsey and she shouted at her, Lindsey stopped and she turned around.  Lindsey looked down at the 150 foot tall Darlene and Darlene looked up at Lindsey.  Darlene shouted up, "YOU GIANT STUPID BITCH.  YOUR BOYFRIEND MAX HAS CAUSED ME SO MUCH PROBLEMS SO MUCH HEART ACHE HE SHOULD DIE."  Lindsey got doen on one knee and Darlene took several steps back, Lindsey quickly reached out her right hand and she grabbed Darlene.  Darlene screamed as Lindsey wrapped her fingers around her body and all that showed was her legs below the knee and from her breasts up.  Lindsey lifted Darlene up into the air, she then stood up and thats when she felt something run into her left leg.  It  was Bill he body checked Lindsey's left leg but to no effect.  Bill began to punch and hit Lindsey's let and Linsey just moved her foot and Bill went flying back a good 800 feet. Darlene was puching on Lindsey's index finger and thumb but Lindsey was too strong.  Lindsey lifted Darlene to her face and she gave her a slight squeeze and Darlene felt it and she began to squirm.

 

     Darlene looked up into Lindsey's huge face and she screamed in anger filled with rage.  Lindsey spoke, "Darlene I can easilly end your life.  Max did not go around putting you down behind your back, he is not interested in you.  All that you think he is doing is just your imiganation.  You are just a small weak woman to me.  Max does not need to fear you, you may be a giant to everyone else but to me you and your giant friends maybe giants to everyone else but to me you are like small toys."  Lindsey then headed away she lowered Darlene down to her side and she began to walk away.   Barbara shouted, "OH MY GOSH THAT GIANT BITCH HAS DARLENE."  Barbara, Bill and Joseph began to run after Lindsey but Lindsey's walking pace was faster then they could run and Lindsey was putting distance between herself and them.  Darlene was facing Lindsey's hip and whe she turned her head to her left she wa looking up Lindsey's body, and when she turned her head to her right she as looking down Lindsey's leg to the ground.  Darlene screamed but Lindsey ignored her screams.