- Text Size +

  Lindsey took a few steps she then stopped and she turned around and she looked all around down at the redwood forest.  Lindsey then spoke out loudly and said, "Darlene.  Darlene.  I know you re somewhere down in this forest and i can easily uproot every tree and no one can or will be abe to stop me."  Lindsey reached down and pulled a redwood tree out of th ground she looked at it and she broke it in two and threw it aside.  She did this to 2 others trees and she then said, "Darlene stay away from my boyfriend and his family."  Lindsey then headed through the large redwood forest. Max and his family were visiting there on her left shoulder.

 

   Darlene opened the opening to her hideout and she looked out and in the distance she could see Lindsey walking away. Darlene an her goons waited for a few minutes to make sure Lindsey didn't turn around and return.  They then climbed down the tree and headed through the forest. As they were walking Bill said, "Hey Darlene. I really hope you are going to give up and leave Lindsey alone."  Bill turned around and he grabbed Joseph by the shirt with both hands and pushed him back into a tree and brought his face close to Joseph's and said, "Who the hell are you to even consider telling my woman what to do.  She hates that giant bitch and she will destroy her."  Joseph got mad and he pushed Bill away and said, "Listen!  I wasn't trying to tell Darlene what to do.  Look Lindsey is 900 feet tall and if she really got mad who can stop her?  Can the military even slow her down? "  There was silence and Darlene spoke and said, "Bill its alright back down, Joseph is right to a point.  Joseph I know you are scared of Lindsey, she is massive and right now nothing on earth can even stand up to her.  That should change, my Uncle told me the military is working on a new weapon that would totally neutralize Lindsey.  Now we have a mile to walk and we will reach a vehicle I have hidden and then we will head for Seattle."  Darlene then continued her walk and the rest followed.

 

     Lindsey Horvath left the large redwood forest and when she left the forest she picked up her walking speed and she headed back to her boyfriends farm.  Max and his family moved close to Lindsey's neck and then  got comfy for the ride home. As Lindsey was walking a live satellite feed was being shown of her walking and it was being shown across the planet.  Also a high tech drone was following her the drone was flying just above her knees and it was showing a live feed of Lindsey walking. The video from the drone was angled looking up at her walking, it showed her thighs and her bum cheeks.  The drone would pull back a bit and show Lindsey from the thighs up walking and this live feed was being shown.  In a large building that had been converted to the worship of Lindsey Horvath with 22 000 people there all watching the large monitors in front showing Lindsey walking.   The Minister shouted into the microphone and said, "LOOK THERE GOES OUR GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH."  Between the large jumbo trons was a huge picture of Lindsey. As he thousands of people looked at the huge jumbo trons they were watching a live feed of Lindsey walking.  As Lindsey was walking her massive thighs just jiggled with each step she took and her bum cheeks just jiggled as she was walking.

 

     The minister said, "Let us pray:  "Great Goddess Lindsey Horvath.  We bow to you our Goddess and we look up at your massive form and are in awe of your size.   You Lindsey Horvath are a real Goddess and a real Giant."  

The Minister then put the microphone down and the entire congregation began to praise Lindsey Horvath.  The religion about Lindsey Horvath was growing rapidly across the world and many people were joining it fast.  There were two groups, one was the Lindseyiets, and the other group was the Lindsey Horvathians. The Lindseyiets worshiped Lindsey as their Giant Goddess and believed she by becoming a giant had become a real Goddess.  The Lindsey Horvathians believed the same but with one addition.  They also worshipped Lindsey's thunderos farts.  There were many people out there going around converting people to the religion about Lindsey.

 

   As Lindsey neared her boyfriend farm she slowed down her walk and she stopped a good 400 feet from the farm, she moved her right hand palm up to her left shoulder.  Max's family got onto her palm but her stayed, she then lowered his family down to the ground and his family go off.  Lindsey then laid down onto her stomach and Mrs and Mr Conrad ran to each other and hugged. As they were hugging Lindsey said, "My offer will stand.  Your home is gone but you can all make my breast clevage your home.  You can all live under my left breast and my boyfriend Max lives under my right breast.  My vast cleavage can be a play area for you all."  Max's family looked up at Lindsey's massive face and they shouted a loud YES.    The drone that followed Lindsey was hovering above Lindsey and it was broadcasting a live feed of Lindsey lying there on the ground on her stomach.  Max checked out the Lindsey news and he told Lindsey about the drone broadcasting a live feed of her to a satellite and that live image was being broadcast live to the whole world and to the Lindsey Churches.  Lindsey then said, "Oh my Max the whole world is watching me lying here on my stomach?  Are my worshipppers in church watching too?  To which Max replied, "Oh yes they are Lindsey."  

 

     stories/29016/images/Giant_Goddess_Lindesy_booty.jpg

    Lindsey Horvah in her tights.

 

 

   Lindsey then said, "Hey Max.  Lets put on a show, I will flex my jiggly bum cheeks for a few minutes.  You go down my back and then run around on my jiggly voluptuous bum and give then something to look at alright."  Max shouted a loud, "Yes".  Lindsey then began to flex her voluptuous bum cheeks and as she did her bum cheeks in then skin tight light blue tights just jiggled along with her thighs and the drone picked it all up.  As Lindsey was flexing her bum cheeks, they just jiggled along with her thighs, and Max was running down her back towards her bum.  Lindsey stopped flexing and Max ran up onto her left bum cheek and he ran to the middle of it and he stood there looking around.  As Max stood there he looked like a small ant on a girls bum, from above he looked like a speck on Lindsey's bum in them tight light blue tights she had on.  Maz then began to run around on his giant girlfriends left bum cheek, and the drone flying overhead picked it up.  People all across the country tuned in and were watching it and many people were shouting for joy.

 

   Lindsey continued to lie there on her stomach as her boyfriend Max was running around on her left bum cheek, which was quite large for Max.  Max was having the time of his life there on his giant girlfriends left bum cheek.  He didn't care what anyone thought, he had a giant girlfriend and he was on top of the world with her.  Max was shouting for joy as he was running around on Lindsey's left bum cheek.  As Max was running around the drone was fliming it all down and it was beiong broadcast into all the buildings worshipping Lindsey and the people were getting excited.  Max then ran towards her bum cleavage and Lindsey's skin tight light blue pantyhose spandex parted her voluptuous bum cheeks, and when Max got there he stopped and he looked at it.  To him her bum cleavage covered in them light blue skin tight pantyhose spandex was massive.  Lindsey's bum cleavage to him looked like a deep dark valley and it was all his to explore.  Max lunged forwards and he began to slide down the slope into Lindsey's masive bum cleavage and as he slid down he disappeard from view as he slid down between Lindsey's massive bum cleavage.

 

  Max slid down all the way to the bottom and he took out his cell and using the flash he began to explore there deep between Lindsey's bum cleavage.  The drone contined to fly there above Lindsey and then it flew up higher into the air and got a good live shot of her lying there on her stomach. Max was excited beyond belief there between Lindsey's bum cheeks, he loved it in there and he loved everything about it.  To him Lindsey's bum cleavage was large enough to easily have at least anouther 50 people easily. Max was hugging the walls of her bum cheeks and as he did he kissed several times as he was exploring there.

 

  Darlene and her goons arrived at a military base outside of Seattle and they were approached by Colonial Horatio he motioned for them all to get into a Hum V which they did.  The military vehicle headed away from the base to some location away from the base.  They drove for a good 15 minuets to a large field with a Hercules transport and a large tent set up with several military vehicles parked outside it.  They got out of the jeep and followed the Colonial into the tent.  Once inside they saw a large white colored mount with wheels and a large harpoon type gun on it but at the end instead of a harpoon  was a transparent ball the size of a basket ball with a point coming out, the entire thing was 9 feet tall and it was on 6 wheels.  The Colonial then said, "For the past 10 years the military has been working on a device that can shrink or make objects large and we have perfected it.  We will do a few demo's."  Darlene and her friends watched as the device was powered up and they watched as some objects were shrunken down and re enlarged, they watched as some objects were enlarged and made normal again.

 

   Darlene shouted, "This is great, can it work on people?"  The Colonial replied, "Yes it can and it works great. We have tested it out several times come out I want you to meet someone."  The followed the Colonial out as as they did he pointed up and said, "She has returned."  Darlene and her friend looked up and a giant woman walked up to them, she was dressed in military uniform, she stood in front of then as they all looked up.  The Colonial said, "This is Miranda Collins, she is part of the experiment.  She stands at a height of 150 feet, that is the biggest we can make a person."  Miranda got down on her knees and she sat down, the device was rolled out and a blue beam hit her and she returned to normal size in 15 seconds.  Darlene began to clap and the Colonial said, "We are going to enlarge you and your friends to fight Lindsey."  Darlene interrupted and said, "Colonial why don't you just shrink Lindsey down and then we can all deal with her."  The Colonial took outn his Ipad and he turned it on and said, "While Lindsey was in the Redwood forest we had a Hercules transport fly over her and we shot in in the back with the beam and as you can see from the footage, it has zero effect on her, we kept the beam on here for a good 30 seconds.  We almost drained the battery, so it has zero effect on her.  We are going to enlarge you and Barbara and Bill and Joseph all to 150 feet.  Now you all get ready."  Darlene and her friends got excited and they got ready to be enlarged. Colonial Horatio told the soldiers to lead the device onto the Hercules Transport.  He then said to Darlene and her friends, "Listen, you 4 will parachute down about 2 miles from Lindsey, then spread out and the Seargent will activate the beam and all of you one by one will be enlarged to 150 feet."  Darlene and her friends boarded the plane and it took off.

 

   Max had climbed out from between Lindsey's bum cheeks and he was now resting on her left bum cheek, Lindsey had put her head down and she folded her arms and she put her head down and took a rest.  As the transport plane neared Lindsey, they saw her in the distance lying down and Darlene and her friends got ready to parachute down.  The rear cargo door opened and Darlene and her friends parachuted down and Max sitting there on Lindsey's left bum cheek watched as the four parachuted down. Lindsey's legs were pointing towards them so he was looking down Lindsey's thighs towards them.  The beam shot from the Hercules transport and one by one Darlene and her friends began to grow and in 30 seconds all 4 grew to 150 feet.  Max saw this and he got up and he shouted to Lindsey but she had fallen asleep.  He shouted, "OH MY GOSH THATS DARLENE AND HER GOONS."  Darlene and her goons began to run towards Lindsey, Max ran off her bum and he began to sprint off her bum and up her back towards her head.  As Max was running he was shouting Lindsey's name.  As Darlene and her friends neared Lindsey Darlene said, "Get Max, he is most likely between Lindsey's bum cheeks, he just loves it in there, he loves her bum."  The four giants reached Lindsey.