- Text Size +

 The van arrived at the small airport and Darlene and her goons got out and Jared was fueling up the aircraft.  Bill and Joseph put Mrs. Conrad the the two children in the back and Bill put a bag over their heads, they were still tied up. Darlene told Jared not to say a word to where they were going.  In 10 minutes all was set and everyone boarded the Cesna airplane and they took off. When they took off after a few minutes the plane made a slight turn and they were headed to California. Mrs. Conrad and her two children were scared, they were unable to say anything cause Darlene had put duck tape over their mouths. 

 

     Max got a call on his cell it was Marvin, he told him about a secret Darlene has deep in the redwood forests of Clifornia.  He told Max about it but he does not know where it is since Darlene never told him.  Max relayed the information to Lindsey.  Lindsey the headed out towards California.  She said, "Well Max looks like you will see California, but from a giantess point of view. Don't worry, I'll get your family back and I will severely deal with Darlene and her goons once and for all."   Max moved closer to Lindsey's neck and he sat down. Lindsey then increased her walking speed and she headed out to California. Max got excited he had alway wanted to see and visit California, now he is going to, but not like other people. He was going to visit and see California sitting on the shoulder of his giant girlfriend, Lindsey Horvath a giant girl 950 feet tall.  Max was worried about his family, he knew Darlene was evil beyond belief but he also knew Darlene would not kill his family, she needed them as leverage.  He then sat back and took in the view. 

 

   Lindsey was easily seen as she was walking across the country side on he way to California, her massive 950 foot frame was easily seen as far away as 20 miles. As she was walking the ground around her for two miles just shook with a mini earthquake as she was walking.  As Lindsey Horvath was walking her big breasts under her tight light purple top jiggled, along with her thigs and her bum cheeks in thoe skin tight light blue tights.

  The small plane landed in California, Darlene had given Bill and Joseph to put the 3 hostages into the back of a van, and not to say a word.  Bill and Joseph put the 3 hostages into the back and Bill said his good bye to his brother Jared.  They got into the van, Darlene was driving and she pulled out and she headed out of the small private airport that Jared and a friend owned. Darlene drove down a gravel road for a mile she the reached a highway and sh turned out onto it and she headed west.  Darlene drove for a good 25 minutes and they entered a redwood forest of California, Darlene drove for a good 25 minutes.  She then drove off the highway onto a small path for a good minute until she reached a small gate.  Bill got out and he opened the gate and they headed deeper into the red wood forest.  Darlene after drive for a good 45 minutes reached the place, she pulled up next to a tall tree and everyone got out.  Bill and Joseph got the 3 hostages out and Darlene said, "Well we are here at my secret place no one knows about, were are miles upon miles from civilization.  Bill and Joseph you each pick a hotage and lead them, Barbara you will lead the left over hostage, now follow me."  Bill took Mrs. Conrad and Joseph took Allie and Barbara took Daniel and the followed Darlene. 

 

   As they were walkiing through the redwood forest Bill got a call on his cell, he answered it, it was faint cause there was not much reception, it was his brother. Jared had left California and as he was flying out he caught sight of Lindsey and he shouted the info to his brother Bill.  Bill relayed the info to Darlene. Darlene repled, "We are here. My stupid bother Marvin must of told Max and he told Lindsey, no matter Lindsey won't be able to find us."  They stopped and looked up, way up in the tree was a small tree house hidded in the branches, Darlene then pointed to anouther tree a good 150 feet away, they looked up and a good 200 fet up was a hole, and she then pointed to anouther tree with two holes one above the other. Darlene took out her cell and she opened an app and hit a few keys and a lift came down, they all got onto it and she hit a key and the lift took them up. It took two minutes for the lift to reach the tree house and Darlene entered her tree house followed by the rest. She told Bill and Josep to remove the bag from the hostages heads and the duck tape from their mouths. Darlene said, "Everyone welcome to my tree house, we are very well hidden from above noone can see this place and form below its hard to see.  Bill's brother Jared saw Lindsey coming to California, like I said before she won't find us. Bill and Joseph bring the 3 of them and follow me."   Bill and Joseph motioned for the 3 hostages to follow Darlene and they did, Darlene headed across the house, she got to a staircase and she went downstairs.  She headed to  room and she opened it, and Bill and Joseph made the  hosages enter. 

 

  Mrs. Conrad and her two children entered, it was a small room with a small couch a small window and a small bathroom.  Darlene then said, "You three will be staying here, there is a small couch one tiny bathroom and a couple of rugs, you will be fed 3 times a day, all you three will be getting is pablum.  Don't try to escape cause its 240 feet to the ground."   Darlene then closed and locked the door and she and Bill and Joseph headed upstairs.  They sat down in Darlene's living room and chatted away.

 

   Lindsey Horvath had reached the redwood forests and she entered the forest and she began to walk through the forest. Lindsey being 950 feet tall she towered over the tall redwood trees, the tops coming barely to her crotch. Lindsey looked like a girl standing in a wheat field as she stood there in the redwood forest. Lindsey looked down and around, she put her hands on her hips and said, "Darlene, Darlene.  Now where are you hiding and what have you done to my boyfriends family."  Lindsey slowly began to walk through the forest looking for any signs of Darlene or her goons.  Lindsey just towered over the tall redwood trees and she was easily seen almost all across the forest.

 

  As Lindsey was walking through the forest the large trees just swayed back and forth as she walked and some just snapped and broke as she walked past them.  Max was standing there on Lindsey's left shoulder and he was running around on her shoulder.  He ran away from her neck towards her arm and he looked down and around, he was unable to look right down forwards cause Lindsey's big breasts blocked his view.  He was looking down at the 300 to 350 foot tall trees. Lindsey stopped walking, she looked around, and she spoke loudly.  "DARLENE LEAR!!  i KNOW YOU ARE HERE SOMEWHERE, AND I WILL FIND YOU."   Lindsey's voice just thundered and boomed across the forest and Darlene and her friends in her tree house heard it.  Darlene got up and she ran over to the sliding door and she ran our onto the balcony followed by Bill, Joseph and Barbara.  When Darlene ran out onto the balcony she shreaked "OH FUCK!!"  The others went onto the balcony and they saw a sight that made their hearts race.  Lindsey Horvath was there, she was a good 1.5 miles away and she just towered over the trees.  Darlene's tree house was off to Lindsey's left and they watched as Lindsey stood there looking around.  Barbara said, "If she sees us or finds us we are dead."  Down below the 3 hostages heard Lindsey's loud thundering voice and they were looking out the window and they were screaming and shouting while hitting the window.  Darlene said, "We are very well camoflaged, she won't see us, trust me.  We need to keep quiet."  Joseph  then spoke up and said, "What about the 3 idiots downstairs?  They too heard Lindsey's thunderous voice and i can hear them."  Darlene went back inside and she went to a cabinet and she took out two guns and she loaded it she handed one to Bill and the other to Joseph and said, "These are loaded with tranquilizers.  Go downstairs and shoot them, this will knock them out for a few hours.  When Lindsey is far away, we will put them up in a new prison."  Bill and Joseph headed down stairs.

 

   Barbara shouted, Darlene ran there.  Lindsey slowly headed away, she had her hands on her hips as she slowly headed through the forest.  Bill unlocked the door and he and Joseph went inside and both of them quicky shot Mrs. Conran, Daniel and Allie with tranquilzers and all three fell to the ground unconscious.  Joseph removed the darts from them and they left the room and they locked the door and they headed upstairs. 

 

  Darlene's cell rang it was her uncle the Colonial Horatio, they talked for a few minutes, then Darlene put her cell away.  She said, "That was Colonial Horatio, they are going to use an antimatter bomb on Lindsey, they are getting it read, it will be ready in a few days. Lindsey is going down once and for all Yaaaaa."  Darlene and her friends cheered for joy.  Darlene then said, "Hey I have a roof top room lets head up there to celebrate."       

 Darlene went out onto her balcony, she pulled a rope and a ladder came down and she began to climb up followed by the others.  The ladder went right to the top of the tree where there was a small platform and Darlene went onto the platform. The platform was on top of thr tall redwood tree there was a railing all around it and it was painted in camoflage. There was a small table and some chairs and they all sat down. They were all talking when the floor under them began to sway and they all stood up.  Barbara turned and she almost screamed, she tapped everone else very quickly, they turned and they all saw Lindsey heading straight towards them. Darlene went "Shhhh, everyone don't move stay still."   Lindsey walked past them and as she did the large tree swayed from her massive weight.  She then stopped and when she did the tree that Darlene's tree house was in was right next to Lindsey's left.  The tree that they were in was well below Lindsey's crotch so they were looking up at Lindsey's massive thigh.  Lindsey was looking down and around and when Lindsey turned her head the other way Darlene made a motion to get inside. They all went off the platform and began to climb down fast.  Lindsey took a step and she turned and they all hung on as the tree swayed. 

 

    All of a sudden Darlene and her friend heard the 3 hostages shouting.  Darlene said in a loud whisper, "Did you and Joseph tie them up?"  Bill shook his head.  Darlene said, "We need to shut them idiots up cause if Lindsey hears them ot her boyfriend we are all dead, I doubt Lindsey wil show us mercy."  They entered the tree house and Bill and Joseph grabbed the tranquilzer guns and headed down stairs. AS they were going down stairs they heard a window break and Bill unlocked the door and went in.  Mrs. Conrad and Allie were at the broken windown shouting loudly, "LINDSEY HORVATH,  LINDSEY HORVATH DOWN HERE WE ARE IN A TREE HOUSE."  Bill and Joseph shot them ad they fell to the ground unconscious.  The entire tree moved as Lindsey took a few steps away fro the area. Bill and Joseph ran to the broken window and they looked out and down, Daniel was climbing down the tree ans he was halfway down, Bill took aim and he shot two tranquilzers and he missed.  Josheph had none so Bill ran back upstairs and told Darlene what had happened.  

 

   Darlene ran out to the balcony ans she looked down and she saw Daniel had reached the ground and he began to run away after Lindsey. Barbara said, "Darlene you have that high powered rifle, shoot him."  Darlene shook her head and said, "Thr rifle makes a loud sound, she would hear but now we go to plan b.  Everyone come lets get out of here we have only a few minutes probably 5 at the most."  They all followed Darlene to the lift and Darlene hit the controls and the lift began to go down fast.  Once they reached the ground they all followed Darlene, and the lift went back up.  Darlene was running through the forest with the others following. They were all sprinting as fast as they could.  Darlene said, "We are almost there just a bit further we can make it."  They kept running.

 

   Daniel was running after Lindsey and he was shouting, Lindsey happened to stop, she noticed something down below something hidden.  Lindsey reached down and with her index finger moved some tree branches and she then saw it was a van, it was hidded.  She grabbed the van with her thumb and index finger and she lifted it up into the air up to her face. Lindsey looked into the van through the front and she gave a littlw shake and the back doors opened, she then looked in it was empty. Lindsey then crushed the van and then Max heard a faint scream behind Lindsey. He got up and he ran and he looked down behind Lindsey and he saw his little brother way down below.  He shouted to Lindsey, she turned and there down on the ground was Daniel.  Lindsey threw the crushed van aside and she squatted down and she lowered her right hand palm up down to the ground.  Daniel climbed up onto her palm and Lindsey lifted her palm up and she stood up. 

 

   Darlene ran up to a tree, there was a ladder of rope hanging down, and a good 175 feet up was a hole.  Darlene began to climb up fast followed by the others, and Darlene went into the hole and when the last person was in she said, "Bill you and Joseph quickly pull up the rope ladder now."  Bill and Joseph pulled up the ladder and Darlene turned on a couple of lanterns and said, "Alright lets close the door."  She then shut the door and the door was the part that was cut out for the hole. Darlene hand a part of the inside of the tree carved out to make a small room and there were stairs going up and anouther one down.  She then said, "There is a small room upstairs and two down below, its a hideout. There are several lanterns in here for light."  

 

   Lindsey reached the place Darlene had her tree house.  Lindsey reached down and she grabbed the redwood tree and she just pulled it out of the ground like a person pulling up a weed. Lindsey lifted the tree up and she looked at it and she then saw the tree house, Mrs. Conrad and Allie had woken up and they felt the tree moving. They heard Lindsey's voice, they ran upstairs and they ran out onto the balcony and they looked up and saw Lindsey's huge face.  Lindsey extended her right hand palm up and they ran onto her palm, she then moved her hand to her left shoulder and Mrs. Conrad and Allie ran onto Lindsey's left shouder.  Lindsey then threw the tree aside.  Lindsey then said, "Max to keep you and your family safe from that evil crazy woman you and your family will be living between my breasts. No Max when you want privacy you can go under my right breast and the rest of you can go under my left breast. My vast cleavage will be a play and get together area."  Lindsey then headed away through the forest.