- Text Size +

Barbara was driving and Darlene was in the back and Bill was at the very back and Max's family was tied and gaged all lying on the floor.  Darlene told Barbara to increase speed a bit and Barbara increased speed as they headed out to a small airport.   Bill's older brother Jared was a pilot with a cesna plane. Darlene turned to Mrs. Conrad and she said, "You see no one in this area knows i have a hide out no one will find it."  Mrs. Conrad smiled and she said, "You can run and hide Darlene but you know full well that Lindsey will find you, you can't hide from her."  Darlene gave an angry look at her and said, "When she falls i will sing for joy."  Daniel responded with a shout, "YOU DUMB BITCH!! LINDSEY HORVATH IS A GIANT AND A GODDESS YOU ARE A BUG TO HER YOU ARE NOTHING TO HER."  Darlene turned around and said, "When we get to the plane, i want them unconscious."  Barbara continued to drive towards the small airport, Bill had contacted his brother and his brother was getting the plane ready.

 

   Lindsey was returning home and she was nearing Coaldale and her massive 900 foot form was seen over 20 miles away and an alert went out across Coaldale. As Lindsey neared Coaldale many people went into a panic as Lindsey got closer. Lindsey walked past Coaldale and as she did the ground across the city shook with each step she took and the people of Coaldale just watched as a real Goddess walked past their city. Lindsey continued on towards her boyfriends place and in a few minutes she neared the acerage. Henry Conrad pointing said, "Max look our place there it is its so small from up here."  Max responded, "Oh dad, it sure is. We are a good 740 feet up in the air."  Lindsey stopped right on the property and her right foot landed right in front of the house and the entire house shook.  Inside the house were two guys, loyal friends of Darlene, they were ransacking the house. Before Lindsey arrived they could feel the ground shaking and as they ran upstairs thats when Lindsey's foot landed right infront of the house and the ground shook with such force the both guys fell over.   They both got up and ran to the living room window and looked out and they saw Lindsey's huge right foot.

 

   Jason looked at Kenny and said, "Look at the size of those toes, especially her big to, its so massive. We need to make a run for it, I put my motorbike in the garage, lets go."  Kenny shook his head and said, "I'm going to go downstairs and hide in that crawlspace, You won't be able to out run Lindsey on a motorbike, she will crush you." Jason waved to Kenny as he headed to the garage and Kenny ran down stairs.  Lindsey looked down at the farm house there before her right foot, the farm house was smaller then her foot. Lindsey then spoke and said, "Hey everyone we're back."  Her voice just thundered down and both guys heard it loud and clear.  The garage door opened and out zoomed Jason on his motor bike and drove up to Lindsey's big toe and he turned and he began to speed away.  Lindsey saw it and she said, "Hey Max, does your brother by any chance have a motor bike?"  Max looking from Lindsey's shoulder saw the motorbike speeding away replied, "No, he does not."  "I thought so."  Lindsey replied, "That bike came out of the garage."  Lindsey took a step and Jason increased speed, he was almost at the highway. 

 

   Lindsey took a few steps after him and as she did he could feel the ground shaking, and Lindsey's left foot landed next to him.  He began to speed away and Lindsey's right foot landed in front of him and she turned and he began to speed away fast. Lindsey put her hands on her hips and she laughed and said, "You knw, if i really wanted I can easily crush you under my foot.  To me you and your tiny bike are like a little bug trying to move fast, but to me it looks like you are moving slow. Looks like i will have to show you what i mean. "  Kenny was watching from the farm house, Lindsey was a good mile away but she was easily seen, Kenny got in his car and he pulled out of the garage and he drove out of the driveway and he turned onto the gravel road and he began to drive away. 

 

    Lindsey lifted her foot and she brought it down on him and as Jason looked up a large shadow came over him and he screamed and Lindsey's massive foor came down right behind him and the ground shook. Lindsey lifted her foot again and she brought it down and Jason tried to swerve and he ands his motor bike fell over. He tried to start his bike but couldn't and he began to run as Lindsey's massive foot was coming down. Jason began to sprint as fast as he could and as Lindsey brought her foot down slowly he got out just as her foot came down and he stopped running. Jason turned and he was right in front of Lindsey's big toe her left foot.  Jason looked up at the massive towering giant woman and he screamed, he turned and he began to run. Lindsey watched him run and she made a sigh.  She squatted down and she reached out and she grabbed him with her thumb and index finger and as she did Jason screamed. Lindsey stood up and she brought Jason up to her face and she looked at him there between her thumb and index finger. 

 

    Lindsey held out her left hand palm up and she put him there. Jason got up and he looked around, he then began to run around on Lindsey's palm shouting loudly. Lindsey spoke and said, "Stop running and be quiet. I can easily turn my hand over and let you fall. Now you are going to tell me what you were doing in my boyfriends house." Lindsey had already walked back to the farmhouse and she stood there. Lindsey was holding her hand at chest level and as Jason looked up he was seeing her massive breasts  and as he looked up higher her could see Max and Henry Conrad there up on Lindsey's left shoulder. He then looked into Lindsey's massive face and he fell over as Lindsey brought her hand closer to her face. Jason looked up into Lindsey's massive face, he could see the details and Lindsey spoke and said, "Alright tiny man.  Tell me what you were doing in my boyfriends house, I'm listening." To Jason Lindsey's voice was like tunder and he was scared and shaking.  

 

   Jason shouted up, and he shouted, "I AM A LOYAL SERVANT OF DARLENE LEAR. SHE IS A REAL GODDESS, YOU ARE A GIANT STUPID UGLY BITCH. YOU NEED TO BOW TO DARLENE AND ACKNOWLEDGE HER A GODDESS YOU STUPID BITCH." Lindsey began to laugh and she said, "You are funny you tiny man. Darlene is a bug to me like you, I can wipe you all from existence. This world is my playground and you are telling me to bow to a bug sized woman."  Jason shouted, "TIME TO DIE YOU STUPID GIANT UGLY."  Jason then pulled something out of his jacket pocket and he hit a few keys.  Max shouted, "LINDSEY HE HAS A BOMB."  Lindsey then flicked Jason with her index finger with such force that Jason went flying off her palm. Jason went flying over the fields and he flew a good 1/2 mile and he exploded.  When Jason exploded, the explosion was a reddish color and a shockwave went out and it hit Lindsey and it pushed her back a bit and a powerful wind gushed forth and it blew her hair back. The shockwave travelled a good 7 miles leveling everything in its path followed by a galeforce wind. Lindsey had extended her hand to her left shoulder to shield her boyfriend and his dad.  

 

  Lindsey looked down the farm house was destroyed and she lowered Max and his dad, and they began to look through the rubble.  After a few minutes Max shouted up to Lindsey who was squatting down and he said, "They're not here Lindsey, no sign of them."  Lindsey replied, "That guy that blew up, he must of been sent to kill me.  I'm guessing Darlene and her goons took your family. I'll get them back."  Max replied, "What kind of bomb did that guy have, I've never seen anything like it before."  Lindsey lowerd her right hand palm up and Max climbed onto her hand and Henry Conrad decided to stay.  Lindsey then stood up and she said, "Max, that was a antimatter bomb, I felt its shockwave and it pushed me back a couple of steps. I do not know how Darlene got her hands on antimatter and gave some to her goon to blow himself up, her uncle must have something to do with it."  Lindsey then moved her hand to her left shoulder and Max ran onto her left shoulder.