- Text Size +

 

   Lindsey  left Coaldale and she headed back to her boyfriend's farm.  Max ran closer to Lindsey's neck and he sat down.  With Lindsey's 900 foot size it would not take her long to get to Max's farm. Back at tha farm Daniel looked out the living room window and in the distance he saw Lindsey approaching.  Daniel got up and he shouted, "MOM, MOM LINDSEY  IS COMING, LINDSEY IS COMING."  Max's mom went there and she went outside followed by Daniel and Allie and they watched as Lindsey got closer.  Lindsey saw her boyfriends farm and she was almost upon it.  Max too saw his farm and from Lindsey's shoulder his place looked so small.  As Lindsey got closer Max's family felt the ground trembling as Lindsey got closer.  Lindsey stopped a good 50 feet from the house, the house was between her legs a good ahead of her.  Lindsey looked down and she saw the tiny house, her foot was much bigger then the house.  Max was unable to see his family house, cause Lindsey's breast block his view. Max's mom and his little brother Daniel and sister Allie looked up at Lindsey.

 

    They looked up Lindsey's massive legs, up her massive thighs up to her crotch past her crotch up to her stomach and up to her big breasts. They saw Lindsey looking down but part of Lindsey's face was blocked by her big breasts.  Lindsey then put her hand on her hips and she said, "Well, how is everyone?"  Max's family began to shout and scream up to Lindsey and Lindsey took a few steps backwards, she then laid down onto her stomach facing the house. Lindsey put her left hand on top of her right hand and she rested her chin on her hands and she smiled and said, "Are you guys alright, no problems here?  None of Darlene's minnions showed up?"  Max's mom shouted up and she said, "NO LINDSEY WE ARE DOING GREAT. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT DARLENE'S MINNIONS AND FAMILY WILL EVER BOTHER US. MY SON'S GIANT GIRLFRIEND IS OUR PROTECTOR.  LINDSEY THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING MY FAMILY."  Lindsey smiled and she said, "I do not mind, I love Max and will protect him and his family so you are all safe."   Max was still on Lindsey's left shoulder with her lying on her stomach he was a couple of hundred feet up in the air.  Daniel shouted up and he said, "LINDSEY LINDSEY DOWN HERE.  I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION."  Lindsey looked at Daniel and she said, "Alright Daniel what is your question."  As Lindsey spoke her breath washed over Daniel and Allie and Max's mom and their hair was blown back and they felt her breath.  Daniel shouted, "CAN YOU LET A THUNDROUS FART, I THINK ITS FUNNY AND SO NEAT.  IT PROBABLY THUNDERS FOR MANY MILES."  There was silence for a few seconds.

 

   Lindsey bowed her head as she put her forehead onto her hands and said, "Oh my gosh Daniel."  Lindsey then laughed and she lifted her head.  Mrs. Conrad slapped Daniel in the back of the head and she said, "Daniel shame on you young man. go to your room now." Daniel repled and said, "But Mom! Come on."  Lindsey spoke and said, "Its alright, I'm not upset.  Daniel I'm betting you have friends in the nearby towns and village and you want them to hear my thunderous fart."  Daniel laughed and shouted, "YES YES OH YES HA HA HA HA HA HA HA."  Lindsey replied, "Alright I will do it."  Lindsey took a breath, she then let a thunderous fart rip. The fart sounded like thunder and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky.  Lindsey Horvath's fart just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 8 miles. Lindsey then said, "Well Daniel are you happy?"  Daniel replied, "YES OH YES THANK YOU."  Daniel then  took out his cell and he began to text his friends.

 

    Allie had stepped inside a few minutes earlier and she ran out shouting, "MOM, MOM, ON THE NEWS ITS THE PLANE DAD IS ON."  Mrs. Conrad ran inside and she saw the  news.  On CNN there was breaking news flight 344890 was coming in to Caldon and the Boeing 777 was coming in and its right engine had completely failed, and the left engine kept turning off and on and it was a good 150 miles from Caldon Inernational Airport.  Mrs. Conrad began to panic and she ran back outside and she shouted the news to Lindsey. Lindsey replied, "I can save that plane I can save Max's dad and everyone on that plane."  Mrs. Conrad shouted, "THANK YOU SO MUCH." Lindsey stood up and she stepped over the house.  Max shouted to her and said, "Lindsey Coldon is a good 350 miles away."  Lindsey grabbed Max with her thumb and index finger and she held him in front of her face and said, "I'm going to run to Coldon and catch that plane.  I'm going to put you between my breasts where you will be safe."  Lindsey lowered Max down and she let him go he fell a few feet onto her left breast and he rolled into her vast cleavage and he slid down between her breasts. 

 

   Lindsey then increased her speed and she began to run. Now with Lindsey being 900 feet tall her running speed was 1588 mph and she was running 26 miles a minute.  Lindsey's weight of 321 355 tons just shook the ground, and the trembling of the ground was felt for up to 10 miles around Lindsey.  As Lindsey was running her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in her skin tight blue tights.  Her breasts jiggled too as she was running and she was an awesome sight to behold. Lindsey Horvath continued to run towards Coldon.  

 

   The Boeing 777 was coming down fast and on the plane everyone was scared. Then someone shouted, "HEY HENRY.  YOUR SON MAX HAS A GIANT GIRLFRIEND, SHE HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE NEWS. MAYBE SHE CAN SAVE US, CALL YOUR SON MAX BEFORE WE ALL DIE."  Henry Conrad took out his cell and he called Max.   Max's cell rang and he answered it was his dad and they spoke, Max told him about Lindsey running to Coldon to save them.  He then shouted the news to everyone that Lindsey was on her way. The plane was nearing the city and Lindsey was coming upon the plane fast and the plane was coming down fast. Lindsey took a slight turn and she was coming up behind the plane and she was catching up to it quite fast.  Lindsey was upon the plane she reached out her right hand and she grabbed the plane wrapping her fingers around the body of the aircraft and she came to a slow stop.  Lindsey came to a stop and she lifted the 777 up to her face and she looked at it.  The people on the plane were looing out at Lindsey at her face, to them her face was huge. Lindsey's fingers and hand covered many of the windows.  The aircraft was like a toy to Lindsey as she was looking at it and holding it.  She then spoke and said, "I sure hope everyone is alright, that no one is hurt.  I'm going to walk to the airport and put this plane down."  Lindsey then headed towards the airport and as she arrived many flights were redirected.  Lindsey stopped and she saw several fire trucks and ambulance arrive, she then lowered the plane down and she put the aircraft down onto the pavement and she straightened up. 

 

   Lindsey watched as medical teams arrived along with police, she took a step back and she continued to watch. To her the tiny people were like bugs and the vehicles were like tiny little toys.  Max was also watching too, he was able to see over Lindsey's massive breasts since the people wern't directly under Lindsey.  Max was trying to locate his father but at the height he was at it was nearly impossible. To him the people down below were small like bugs moving around.  As people exited the aircraft all were looking up at Lindsey, and many were taking pictures of her.  To them she was huge, massive as she towered over them and everything in sight. Many people were just looking up at this massive towering giant 21 year old girl who was 900 feet tall.   A few of the people had run to either Lindsey's left or right foot and were looking at her feet. To them her toes were huge massive, her big toe alone was bigger then a city bus.  If any of them wanted to even touch her big toe nail they would need to climb in order to touch it.  Max said to Lindsey, "Hey Lindsey.  I can't locate my dad, I can't make out anything from up here. " Lindsey then spoke, "Mr. Henry Conrad, I can pick you up.  I will lower my right hand and you get onto my little finger."  Lindsey's voice was like thunder to them, she then squatted down and she extended her hand palm up and as she lowered her hand people down below went running.  Henry Conrad ran to Lindsey's little finger and he climbed on he then ran up her finger to her palm, Lindsey then lifted her hand and she stood up and as she did Mr. Conrad fell over onto his back.  Lindsey then said, "Mr. Conrad, I'm going to put you onto my left shoulder, you son Max is there.  I will take you home and don't worry you will be safe."  Lindsey then moved her hand to her left shoulder and Mr. Conrad went off her hand over to her shoulder and he was met by Max.

 

    Mr. Conrad put his bags down and he and Max sat down, and Lindsey headed away from the airport.  Once Lindsey left the airport, she picked up her speed a bit and was now heading back to Max's place. Mr. Conrad and his son Max were having a conversation as they sat there on Lindsey's left shoulder.

 

  Back at the farm there was a knock on the door and Daniel answered it, he opened the door and recognized it was Bill boyfriend of Darlene.  He tried to shut the door as he shouted to his mom but Bill pushed the door open and he sent Daniel flying backwards.  Bill entered along with Joseph and Darlene and Barbara. Bill lifted Daniel up by his shirt and he punched him in the face knocking him out and Mrs. Conrad ran there and she let out a scream.  Barbara kicked her in the stomach and sent her flying through the air onto the living room coffee table.  Mrs. Conrad was about to get up when Bill and Joseph picked her up and threw her to the ground.  Darlene had gone and she got Allie and she brought her to the living room.  Darlene then spoke and said, "Tie their hands and feet, they are coming with us."  Mrs. Conrad spoke up and said, "Darlene.  Why are you doing this? Lindsey will find you and I doubt you and your goons will be able to get away from her. I suggest you and your friends untie us and leave."  Allie then spoke up and she said, "Yeah you better let us go and leave.  My brothers girlfriend Lindsey is a giant and she will crush you."  Daelene slapped Allie across the face and she said loudly, "I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THAT STUPID GIANT. LINDSEY THAT GIANT HAS RUINED MY LIFE, MY FAMILY NO LONGER HAS TOTAL CONTROL OF COALDALE AND THE NEARBY TOWNS. NOW ALL WE HEAR IS LINDSEY  THIS AND THAT AND LINDSEY THE GIANT GODDESS.  I AM SICK OF IT. YES SHE IS A GIANT, LINDSEY IS A GIANT BUT SHE MUST DIE AND A NUKE WILL TAKE HER OUT OR SERIOUSLY CRIPPLE HER. BILL, JOSEPH GET THEN ALL INTO THE VAN WE ARE HEADING OUT."  Darlene's friends loaded everyone into the van and they headed out.