- Text Size +

 

  Lindsey stood there looking down at the small city of Coaldale there before her. The tiny people in Coaldale looked up at her massive 900 foot form towering over the smll city.  Many people began running through the streets shouting in fear. Lindsey looked down and she surveyed the city, she smiled.   Her boyfriend Max was running around there on her left shoulder trying to get a good view but Lindsey's massive breasts blocked his view looking down.  He did n ot mind that one bit. Lindsey stood there and as she was watching the tiny people in the streets running around, she heard their screams in unison.  To Lindsey their screams sounded vey faint and high pitched. As the tiny people in Coaldale looked up they looked up Lindsey's legs, up to her thighs, up to her stomach, all the way up to her big breasts. The ones closest to her only saw a part of her face cause her massive breasts blocked a part of her face.

 

   Lindsey smiled and she then showed her teeth and she spoke and said, "Wow!  I sure can here you all shouting and  screamng way down there. Are you people shouting and screaming for joy cause you are all so excited to see me.  Hey Max just listen to the tiny people in Coaldale shouting and screaming, they are glad to see me a real giant woman. Oh you tiny people down below must really be excited and look how excited you are you are all running around in excitment."  Lindsey then squatted down and as she did she lowered herself down and she looked down between her massive thighs down into the streets.  Lindsey looking down saw a city bus speeding away, she reached down with her right hand and she grabbed the city bus with her thumb and index finger and she lifted it up to her face.  The tiny bus was like a small toy there between her fingers and she brought it close to her eyes as she looked at the city bus. As Lindsey brought it close she saw in the one side her picture and her name and a sentence. It read, "New Religion, come all welcome."  Lindsey looked at the tiny city bus and as the people looked out they saw Lindsey's huge eyes looking at them.  As they looked down they were looking down at their city hundreds of feet up in the air. 

 

   Lindsey then spoke and said, "Whats going on, why is my picture on the side of the bus with the slogan New Religion come all welcome.?"   Lindsey saw the front door of te bus open up and she looked at the person standing there. The person was the driver, he shouted, "LINDSEY YOUR PICTURE IS UP ON EVERY CITY BUS AND IN EVERY BUILDING AND ALL OVER THE SHOPPIING MALL. YOU ARE BEING WORSHIPPED AS A GODDESS BY MANY OF THE PEOPLE HERE IN THIS CITY AND ALL OVER."  Lindsey was shocked and she looked down at the city and she then noticed her picture on the sides of some buildings and on some advertisements and she looked back at the bus and said, "I want to know why.?"  The driver shouted, "IT SEEMS YOU ARE A GODDESS TO EVERYONE, YOU ARE A GIANT 900 FEET TALL.  NO ONE AND NOTHING CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY. THERE ARE TWO GROUPS OF WORSHIPPERS THAT YOU HAVE. THERE ARE THE LINDSEYIETS, AND THE HORVATHIANS."   Lindsey slowly lowered the bus back down into the streets and she continued squatting there.  Lindsey then stood up and she said, "Oh my Max, people think I am a Goddess, and they are worshipping me saying prayers to me. Hey would you mind going down there and check it out, I doubt anyone would try to do anything to you."    Max shouted, "I will do it."  Lindsey squatted down again, she movd her right hand to her left shoulder and she extended her index finger and Max ran onto it and he held on.  Lindsey lowered him down into the streets and when her finger got close her got off his giant girlfriends finger. 

 

   Max looked around and he saw people in th streets stareing at him, he looked up at Lindsey and man her thought, she is huge. Max then headed towards the Mall, to see how one of the large empty stores had been converted to a worship center for Lindsey.  Max neared the Mall and as he did people were pointing at him and they were saying something and most people were also looking up at Lindsey.  Max entered the Mall and he followed the people that went into the empty store made into a worship center. The empty store was quite large, there were at least 500 chairs put out.  Up front was a stage with a large picture of Lindsey and off to the right and left a smaller picure of Lindsey.  Then off to both sides two large 80 inch flat screen TV with images of Lindsey.  The one on the right was showing a live image of Lindsey.  Then someone shouted, "GODDESS LINDSEY'S BOYFRIEND IS HERE, WE WELCOME YOU MAX."  There was silence and then what was the minister said, "Welcome as we worship Lindsey."  Everyone sat down and the Minister went to the podium and Max sat down.

 

  The minister looking over the people said, "Behold a live footage of our Goddess. Now lets watch this footage of Lindsey Horvath as she was running to fight that sea monster. Just look at our Goddess."  Then on one of the flat screens an image of Lindsey was shown, Lindsey was running. Max recognized it, it was when Lindsey was running across the country side to fight that sea monster.  As the image of Lindsey was being shown, Lindsey was being seen on screen running. As Lindsey was running her big breats just jiggled along with her thighs and bum cheeks. Then everyone began to praise Lindsey and people began to shout for joy.  Then a guy shouted, "I LOVE IT WHEN GODDESS LINDSEY'S BUM CHEEKS JIGGLE, SHE IS A GODDESS."  Just then there was a shout and a lady shouted, "ITS HER ENEMY OF GODDESS LINDSEY."  Max saw who it was, it was Barbara Darlene's right hand woman. He watched as Barbara was brought up onto the podium, she was being escorted by three men, they sat her down onto a chair.

 

   The minister spoke and said, "Behold Barbara Darlene's right hand woman and enemy of our Goddess."  Barbara stood and she said, "Shut the fuck up."  The minister shouted, "SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET IN THE NAME OF LINDSEY ." Barbara quickly shut her mouth and she sat down and Max was surprised. Barbara looked scared she then turned and she fell to her knees before the live image of Lindsey and she shouted, "GODDESS LINDSEY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. YOU ARE SUPREME I THROW MYSELF AT YOUR MERCY GIANT GODDESS LINDSEY HORVATH. I WILL RUN TO YOU AND THROW MYSELF AT YOUR MERCY AND BEG YOU NOT TO CRUSH ME.." Barbara then ran out and she began to run down the street towards Lindsey who was still squatting there looking down at the city. Max got up and he was about to leave when many people surrounded him and began to ask question about Lindsey.

 

  Max tried to leave but they were blocking his path, he then shouted, "IN THE NAME OF LINDSEY MOVE AND GET OUT OF MY WAY."  Immedietley everyone moved out of his was and he ran out following Barbara. He ran out and he began to run towards Lindsey, he was able to easily see Lindsey, she was still squatting and she still towered over all the buildings. Max ran out after Barbara.  Barbara ran around a corner and in the distance she saw Lindsey's right foot and Barbara ran straight towards it. Lindsey looked down and she saw a tiny person running straight towards her. Lindsey noticed that one of the people running towards her was Max. Lindsey reached down and she just grabbed him between her thumb and index finger and she lifted him up, and Lindsey let him fall into her palm. Max got up and he shouted, "LINDSEY THAT TINY PERSON IS BARBARA."  Lindsey looked back down and she still saw Barbara running towards her. Lindsey took a breath and she just blew down into the streets and as she did her breath was like a gale force wind and Barbara was blown back and as she was blown back she began to scream, Barbara shouted, "YOU STUPID GIANT FUCKING BITCH!!!"  Lindsey stopped blowing and she laughed,  Barbara got up and she ran towards Lindsey again. Barbara then threw 2 grenades towards Lindsey's foot one landed right next to her foot and the other close.

 

   They both went off and Lindsey noticed it and she saw Barbara running away.  Lindsey moved her right hand over to her left shoulder and she said, "Barbara threw couple of grenades at me. Well looks like I will have to teach the people of Coaldale a lesson."  Lindsey then stood up and she took a couple of steps back.  She then said, "People of Coaldale, Barbara the loyal friend of Darlene Lear threw 2 grenades at me, they had no effect on me. I will now have to punish you all for her behovior."  Lindsey then began to jog in one place and as she did the ground began to shake with an earthquake. As Lindsey was jogging in one place her breasts just jiggled along with her thighs and voluptuous bum cheeks.  The entire city shook with an earthquake, some buildings collapsed and debris fell into the streets down below.  After a minute Lindsey stopped jogging and she turned and she headed away from Coaldale. She headed back to her boyfriends place.