- Text Size +

 

   Lindsey continued to lie there on her stomach outside Lincoln.  As she was lying there many tiny people were running around on her massive thighs and bum.  Catherine was still there sitting down on Lindsey's right thigh.  She was 50 feet tall but she looked small there on Lindsey's right thigh. The tiny people were happy there on Lindsey and they were enjoying themselves on her alot.  Lindsey lifted her head and she turned her head and as she did she moved abit.  With Lindsey moving a bit her bum cheeks jiggled and everyone felt it.  Lindsey then spoke and she said, Wow I bet all you tiny people are very excited to be on my jiggly bum. I'll give my jiggly bum cheeks a few flexes and give you all a good shaking." Lindsey then slowly flexed her jiggly bum cheeks and as she did all those on her bum sure felt it.  All those on her bum cheeks fell over and hanged on as she was flexing.  After a few flexings she stopped flexing her bum cheeks. Lindsey then spoke again and said, "I wonder how many of you would like me to let a fart rip?  Yes having a giant woman fart while you are on her bum cheeks.  You all being able to hear, feel and smell my thunderos fart. You want me to fart is that what you tiny people want, alright then I will."   Lindsey then let a fart rip, it sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 3 seconds.  To the tiny people on her bum heard her fart and to them it was like a clash of thunder, they felt it and smelt it.  The tiny people all began to shout and scream and Catherine just watched.

 

    Lindsey then just began to laugh as she was lying there on her stomach as she was laughing everyone felt it.  Max began climbing up Lindsey's crotch towards her bum, and he was having the time of his life.  He heard his giant girlfriends fart and it excited him and he was hoping she would let anouther fart rip for him.  Some tiny people on her bum were still shocked, and others were excited at the loud thunderous fart of Lindsey Horvath.  Then Lindsey spoke again and she said, "My boyfriend Max just loves my thunderos farts, he get so excited about them. Hey Max this is for you my tiny little man."  Lindsey then let anouther fart rip and Lindsey just smiled.  Her thunderos fart sent many of the tiny people running, some went running off her bum cheeks down onto her thighs, while others were running around on her bum cheeks.  Many were shouting at the top of their lungs. Lindsey spoke again and she said, "Alright you tiny people, I need you to get off me cause I will be getting up.  Catherine I want you to help the tiny people get off me."  Catherine got up and she began to help the tiny people to get off Lindsey and the tiny people began to crawl of giant Lindsey.

 

    After a good 20 minutes all the tiny people were off Lindsey, Catherine ran up onto Lindsey's right bum cheek and she looked around and she shouted, "Lindsey I can't see your boyfriend Max anywhere."  Lindsey spoke and said, "Max is most likely between my legs facing my crotch, just shout down there to him and tell him to come up cause I want to get up."  Catherine ran there and she laid down and she shouted down and said, "Hey Max Lindsey would like you to come up.  She wants to get up."  Max heard and he began to climb up and in a few minutes he emerged from between Lindsey's massive thighs.  When he came out Catherine grabbed him and she lifted him up to her face and she shouted to Lindsey.  "LINDSEY I HAVE MAX."  Lindsey then said, Now both of you come up here to my left shoulder."  Catherine then headed up Lindsey's back towards her head, and once there when Catherine reached Lindsey's left shoulder she then got up.

 

  Lindsey stood up her 900 foot form just towered over everything in sight, and the city of Lincoln Falls saw her.   Lindsey then put her hands on hips and she looked down and around at the small tiny things around at her feet. Lindsey then took a step and she then headed away from Lincoln Falls.  Lindsey then picked up her walking speed and Catherine then said, "Lindsey, where are you heading to now."  Lindsey replied, "I'm going back to Coaldale to check upon things there."  Max ran close to Lindsey's neck and he sat down and Catherine sat down too.  As Lindsey Horvath was walking across the country side her massive 900 foot form was easily seen for many miles. 

 

  Back at Coaldale word got around that Lindsey Horvath was returning to Coaldale.  Lindsey walked past her boyfriends farm and his family was out as as Lindsey walked past the farm the ground just shook.  As she walked past the town the entire town just shook with each step she took.  Within minutes she neared Coaldale and as she got close she slowed down her walk.  Lindsey stopped outside the city of Coaldale she then looked down and around at the small city there before her.  Lindsey then put her hands on her hips and she then said, "People of Coaldale. Are you all excited to see me Lindsey Horvath a 900 foot tall giant woman.  Look up at me, look up see sitting up here on my left shoulder is my boyfriend Max whom I love. You probably can't see him cause my massive left breast is blocking your view. This city is now entirely at my mercy. If I want to I can level this city.  Now feel and watch what I can do."  Lindsey then took a step and she walked away form Coaldale, she walked away 3/4 of a mile.  Lindsey then turned and she faced Coaldale, and she got down on her knees. Lindsey Horvath lifted both of her arms up into the air, she then brough down both of her arms at the same time and she then hit the ground hard with both of her fists. When Lindsey Horvath hit the ground with her fists, the ground just shook and the shaking of the ground was felt across Coaldale and beyond. The people across Coaldale felt the ground shaking and many people fell over. Screams and shouts went all across Coaldale as the tiny people began to scream and shout.  Lindsey's massive breasts just jiggled as she did this. Lindsey then got up and she walked back to Coaldale and she stopped outside  the city.

 

  Both Max and Catherine were unable to look right down cause Lindsey's massive left breast was blocking their view. Lindsey looked down and as she did she saw the tiny people down below running around in the streets.