- Text Size +

Chapter 2.  Lindsey takes some action.

 

 Lindsey then entered the city of Coaldale, which had a population of 110 250. The tallest building was 18 floors tall then there were three other buildings 15 floors and two more which were 10 floors tall. The rest of the buildings were smaller, and Lindsey towered over all of them. Lindsey then slowly began to walk through the city and with each step she took the ground for several blocks just shook.  The people down below in the streets were running and screaming, they were running from Lindsey.

 Panic had spread across the city of Coaldale as Lindsey was walking through the streets.  People were screaming and shouting and running through the streets.  They had never seen anyone or anything that big, and Lindsey's size alone brought great fear to everyone in Coaldale. 

  Down below the people were running fast to get out of her way, there was panic across the city. The people in the streets were shouting and screaming but to Lindsey their screams and shouts sounded faint and high pitched. Everyone was in a panic, no one has ever seen a real giant woman and now there was one in Coaldale. The building that Darlene and her goons had taken Max was across the city, it was a 5 story building and they felt small tremors. One of Darlene's friends happened to look out the window cause of all the commotion and when she did she screamed at the top of her lungs and Darlene and her other friends ran there and when they looked out they saw a sight that just brought fear to them. Allyssa shouted, OH MY GOSH LOOK THATS LINDSEY HORVATH, SHE IS MAX'S GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS A FUCING GIANT. WE ARE FINISHED." Darlene looked and she took a step back.

 

   Darlene screamed and growled and she looked out the window and she shouted, "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?  HOW THE HELL DID THAT STUPID IDIOT'S GIRLFRIEND GET SO HUGE?'  SHE IS MASSIVE."   Then some girl said, "Oh my gosh I am so scared just looking at that girl, I'm shaking my heart is racing, if she finds us we are dead."  She then backed away.  Darlene then spoke and said, "Bill and Brad and you guys, go and get the guns.  Bill load up that high powered rifle cause we will need them.  Lindsey may be a giant but I doubt she is indestructable.  If she leans down, shoot out her eyes, blind her and we will get away."  Bill and the others went to get the guns.


Lindsey continued to slowly walk through the city, she then stopped and she put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around, Lindsey then spoke and when she did her voice just thundered across the city of Coaldale, she said. "People of Coaldale listen to me.  I am Lindsey, I am Max Conrad's girlfreind. Darlene Lear, I am going to give you a chance to let my boyfriend go, do not try to fight me cause you will loose.  People of Coaldale, if any of you know where my boyfriend is being kept, come and tell me.  I will give you all 10 minutes.  After 10 minutes I will begin tearing buildings apart."  Lindsey looking down saw people still running through the streets.  As Lindsey stood there she just towered over every building in the city.

 

  Lindsey stood there looking around, she then noticed a building, it looked abandoned and she thought, maybe they are in there. She then headed towards it. As Lindsey was making her way towards the building her boyfriend was being held in the ground across the city just shook with each step she took. The people down below were getting out of her way fast. Darlene had called her friends to come to the building and they had arrived, there were 5 of the 3 girls and 2 guys, they all went inside. One of the girls whose name was Alyssa shouted, "Lindsey is here and she will be here in a few minutes." Then one of the guys spoke up, he was Brad he said, "Hey out in my truck I have some hunting rifles, they belong to my dad and I barrowed them we can use them." Brad and his friend Tim ran out and came back in with 4 hunting rifles, they then headed upstairs to the top floor. Lindsey was a good 10 blocks away and she was getting closer. Lindsey saw the building up ahead and she walked up to it and the people in the building felt the building shaking with each step she took. One of the girls Jennifer looked up and around and she shouted, "LINDSEY IS HERE, SHE IS HERE." They had reached the top floor, Brad and Tim were loading the rifles, and Jennifer ran up to a window and she looked up and out and saw Lindsey standing there. Jennifer looked up way up at Lindsey, and saw her standing there. The top of the building was below Lindsey's knees. One other girl Alyssa also looked out and she shouted, "Oh my gosh just look at the size of her I doubt your guns can hurt her."

   Lindsey then spoke and her voice was like thunder, "Darlene I know you and your friends and in there, my boyfriend Max better be okay." Lindsey then got down on one knee and she then sat down, and Tim and Brad ran up to a window and the looked out and saw Lindsey sitting down, even then she towered over the 5 storey building. Brad and Tim using the rifles knocked out the windows. Brad aimed along with Tim and the fired a few shots out at her. Lindsey bent down and she turned her head and leaned in and as she did her huge face came closer to the building and she looked in. Brad and Tim had backed up as they saw Lindsey's huge face getting closer, Lindsey's face was sideways cause she was leaning down. Lindsey moved in closer and she looked in with her right eye, Darlene and her friends stood there and they saw Lindsey looking in with her right eye. Her eye filled up the entire large window and she looked around the room. They then heard her voice, "Where is my boyfriend?" Tim aimed and cocked the rifle and Lindsey saw it, he fired, she closed her eye. she then opened her eye and continued to look in the gun shot had no effect.


   Lindsey pulled her head back and while still sitting she made a fist and brought it down onto the top of the roof and a part of it caved in. The entire building just shook and everyone inside almost fell over and debris just fell into the building. Lindsey then using her fingers tore the roof off and as she did Darlene and her friends were exposed. Lindsey looked down at them and the looked up at her, Brad and Tim both began to shoot their rifles, and as they were shooting Darlene picked up a gun and she too began to shoot at Lindsey, the other girls were watching. Lindsey could hear the gun shots but they were having no effect on her cause she was so huge. Lindsey spoke and said, "Now its my turn." She leaned in closer, she took a breath and she began to blow down onto them and as she was blowing her breath was extremely powerful. As Lindsey was blowing the people down below were being blowing across the floor only by her breath, as this was happening the girls screamed. They were blown across the floor right into a wall and as Lindsey was blowing they were all pinned to the wall.

    Lindsey stopped blowing that's when Tim got up and he picked up his gun and he ran forward and began to call Lindsey names. Lindsey took a breath and she let out a quick blow and as she did Tim was picked up and he was thrown back a good 15 feet, and Tim flew back and as he hit the wall he bounced of and fell to the ground. Alyssa just screamed and shouted, she ran forwards and she fell onto her knees and shouted, "Goddess Lindsey please have mercy on me I will get your boyfriend I know where they are keeping him." Darlene shouted, "Alyssa shut up or I will shut you up for good, I can make life very miserable for you." Alyssa turned and shouted, "Yes you can but Lindsey can wipe me from existence if she wanted to and all she did was just blow and using only her breath she sent us all flying, and your guns did not even affect her." Alyssa got up and she shouted up to Lindsey, "I will get your boyfriend." Alyssa got up and as she did Brad ran up to her and Lindsey saw it she reached down and in and using her fore finger she hit the floor right in front of him and as her finger hit the floor it just caved in and the floor shook. Alyssa ran across the floor to the elevator and she got in and closed the door. Alyssa took the elevator down to the basement and she ran down a hallway and opened the door at the end, she ran in and cut the strap ties that they used to tie up Max. Max looked at Alyssa and asked, "Whats going on why are you letting me go." Alyssa still shaking said to him, "Lindsey is here and she is so powerful she is a real Goddess, I can't serve Darlene anymore, I want to serve Lindsey but by freeing you Darlene will now cause me lots of trouble." Max said to Alyssa, "I will ask Lindsey to help you out for freeing me." They then both ran down the hallway towards the elevator.

   They got in and headed up to the top floor, and when they got to the top floor and when they reached the top floor they got out. Lindsey saw Max she reached down and just grabbed him gently with her fore finger and thumb, she lifted him up to her face and looked at him and she smiled and asked if he was alright. Max nodded and he quickly told Lindsey about Alyssa freeing him and as Lindsey was holding her boyfriend the others were looking up at them. Lindsey moved her hand over to her left shoulder and she put Max onto her left shoulder.  Lindsey then reached in and grabbed Alyssa with her thumb and fore finger and lifted her up and out, Lindsey then got up and as she the ground just shook. Lindsey stood up and the people in the building looked up at her. As they looked up they looked up at her legs and up to her thighs up to her stomach to her chest and all the way up to her head. The skin tight blue tights she had on very tight and her tight tang top showed off her shape. As Lindsey took a step the ground shook and Darlene and her friends just felt it. Lindsey had turned and she took a couple of steps, and as she did Jennifer saw how Lindsey's thighs and butt jiggled and she shouted and said, "As Lindsey walks her thighs and bum just jiggles." Alyssa still being held between Lindsey's thumb and fore finger looked down and around at the city down below her. She then felt an air rush as Lindsey brought her up close to her face and she looked at Alyssa. Lindsey then spoke and as she did Alyssa was shaken to the core, Lindsey said, "Listen to me Alyssa, I will take you to safety since you helped free my boyfriend." Lindsey then moved her hand down to her chest level and she began to walk through the city. Alyssa was being held at Lindsey's chest level so Alyssa was looking straight at Lindsey's large boobs.

 

   Alyssa was there between Lindsey's gigantic thumb and index finger, she was looking right at Lindsey's large right breast.  Alyssa looked up and she looked at Lindsey's face which was not looking at her.  Alyssa's gaze them moved over to Lindsey's left shoulder and there she saw Max.  She saw Max just sitting there on her left shoulder, he had an excited look on his face, he was happy.  She saw that Max was very happy being under the protection of his giant girlfreind but at his size he had no control.  Alyssa realized that everyone was now at the mercy of Lindsey Horvath and this giant girl was protecting the one guy that alot of people made fun of and tormented.

    Lindsey was seen as she was walking across the city and she was seen across the entire city since she towered over the entire city. Max was so happy to be back on Lindsey's shoulder, he got up and was walking around on there as Lindsey was walking through the city. Once Lindsey left the city Limits she picked up her walking pace and as she did Max sat down. Alyssa screamed and Lindsey said, "Alyssa you are coming with us." Lindsey then reached up and put Alyssa up onto her right shoulder and Alyssa quickly sat down. Lindsey then began to walk through the country side as she headed away from the city of Coaldale.

Alyssa was moving around there on Lindsey's right shoulder, she was taking in the view she was so high up that she was able to see for miles. She moved towards Lindsey's arms and sat down and wondered what Lindsey would do next. She looked over at Lindsey's head and shouted, "Lindsey what are you going to do to me?" Lindsey turned her head a bit and looked at her, she then reached and grabbed Alyssa and as she did Alyssa screamed. Lindsey brought her before her face below eye level and looked at her. Alyssa was directly in front of Lindsey's mouth and as she looked up she saw Lindsey looking down at her. Lindsey was still walking she hadn't stopped. Lindsey then spoke and as she did her voice like thunder just shook Alyssa and Lindsey's breath just blew her hair back. Lindsey said, "I can do whatever I want, I can crush you or let you fall, let you live or die, you are at my mercy." Alyssa screamed and shouted, "Please Goddess, please let me live, please dont' crush me." Alyssa began to scream and as she was screaming she was kicking her legs. Lindsey turned her hand and let Alyssa fall into her palm, and Alyssa lay there in Lindsey's palm looking around. Max from Lindsey's left shoulder saw Alyssa just lying there in the middle of Lindsey's palm, she looked so small there. Lindsey stopped walking and she looked down at Alyssa and said to her, "Alyssa, now I want you to run around on my palm, okay." Alyssa got up and she began to run around on Lindsey's palm and Lindsey watched and smiled. After a minute she told her to stop.
  Alyssa shouted up and she said, "Lindsey why didn't you crush or finish off Darlene and her goons you have the power, the might and no one can stop you or tell you otherwise?"  Lindsey looked at her and said, "I do not kill and they are not worth it."
Lindsey then put Alyssa back onto her right shoulder and continued her walk, Lindsey was heading back to her boyfriends town.

When Lindsey neared the town she took a slight turn and arrived at her boyfriends acreage and she then sat down and as she did the ground just shook. Lindsey grabbed both Max and Alyssa and she put them down onto the ground, Lindsey then lay down onto her stomach, Alyssa took a few steps back and looked up at Lindsey.

Lindsey looked down at them and Max turned and headed inside Alyssa was going to follow but Lindsey told her to stop. Lindsey grabbed Alyssa and lifted her up into the air and said, "Alyssa I am going to put you on my shoulder run down my back all the way to my feet and give one of my big toes a massage." Lindsey reached and put Alyssa onto her shoulder, Alyssa began to run down Lindsey's back, she reached her butt and she ran up onto it and stopped and looked around.

Alyssa just stood there on Lindsey's left bum cheek She looked so small on there. She then began to run around on Lindsey's left bum cheek. She stopped running around and took in the view she then ran off her butt onto her thighs and ran down her thighs to her legs and down her lets to Lindsey's foot to her right foot.

Lindsey lifted both her legs at the knees and just continued to lie there. Alyssa was on Lindsey's heel and since Lindsey's legs were lifted up Alyssa looked around. She looked down at Lindsey lying there, she looked and saw her thighs and but and back and her head. Lindsey's skin tight pantyhose spandex  brought out her shape and Alyssa got a bit jealous. As Alyssa was looking down at Lindsey's bum and thighs, Lindsey gave her bum cheeks a squeeze, she held for a couple of seconds. She then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and when she did her bum cheeks jiggled. Lindsey then began to flex her bum cheeks and as she did her bum cheeks just jiggled and Alyssa began to shout praise to Lindsey. She did this for a few minutes as she was watching Lindsey flexing her cheeks.

  

     As Lindsey was flexing her bum cheeks just jiggled along with her thighs and it was being shown live on the news across the country and world wide   

Lindsey in her tights.  Alyssa was looking at these cheeks flexing.

 

 

   She then turned and ran down Lindsey's foot all the way to her big toe. Alyssa looked at Lindsey's big toe, to her it was huge at least 4 feet across and and over 6 feet long. Alyssa jumped onto Lindsey's big toe and began to massage it with all her might.

   
  Alyssa continued to massage Lindsey's big toe and she marvelled at the size of it. After a few minutes she stopped got up and ran down Lindsey's sole to her heel. Lindsey still had her knees so her legs below were still up in the air, and she was still lying on her stomach. 

When Alyssa got to Lindsey's heel she was able to look down ahead and see Lindsey's thighs and butt. Lindsey was still flexing her bum cheeks and Alyssa just marvelled at how the skin tight blue tights Lindsey had on brought out her shape. Alyssa began to scream and shout praise to Lindsey calling her a Giant Goddess, and Lindsey continued to lie there on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks. Lindsey stopped flexing and Alyssa continued to watch Lindsey's butt. Lindsey slowly began to lower her legs. When Lindsey lowered her Legs Alyssa was now on her legs and Alyssa ran forwards and stood there on Lindsey's right thigh looking towards Lindsey's butt. Alyssa shouted, "Giant Goddess Lindsey Horvath is a real Goddess, she is the most powerful being on the planet, no one can stand in her way, we are at her mercy." She then sat down, and Lindsey just continued to lie there on her stomach.

As this was happening Darlene and her crew were driving out to where Lindsey was and as they were approaching Lindsey they were coming upon her at feet first, Darlene was driving a mini van. As they got closer they could see Lindsey just lying there on her stomach, and Lindsey's feet was pointed towards them. One of the girls in the mini van named Nicole said pointing, "Look! Oh my she is just lying on her stomach and even then she is so huge, we must be a good mile out and she is easily seen." They drove closer and as they did Lindsey got bigger and bigger. Anouther girl named Kathy said, "Hey look up there on Lindsey's right thigh its Alyssa, oh my gosh look how small she is there on Lindsey's massive thighs,"

Alyssa just continued to sit there on Lindsey's right thigh she had no idea that Darlene and her goons had arrived. A blue pick up pulled up behind the mini van, there were 4 guys part of Darlene' goon crew. Darlene got out and walked up to the pick up and told they guys "I seriously doubt we can do much damage to her." The guy in the driver's seat told Darlene they had a plan. They other guys got out and they each had a rifle and they were running towards Lindsey. When they got to her they began to climb up onto her legs and Alyssa had no idea cause her back was turned towards them. Alyssa just sat there facing Lindsey's butt. They guys were all on Lindsey's right leg. One started to run towards Alyssa and as he got there Alyssa got up and saw him. She tried to scream but he knocked her out with the end of the rifle. The other guys ran there too. Then one of the guys looked around and said, "Oh my gosh just look at the size of Lindsey, we are all standing here on her right thigh, maybe Alyssa is right Lindsey is a real Goddess." The 5 guys stood there on Lindsey's thighs looking around.

Lindsey moved her head and she began to turn her head the guys saw it and at once they sprinted towards Lindsey's bum. They saw Lindsey lift and turn her head back, they quickly fell face forwards under her right bum cheek. Lindsey turned her head and shoulders a bit and with an almost side glance she saw Alyssa lying there on her thigh. She did not see the 5 guys there cause her round butt shielded them. Lindsey spoke and said. "Oh Alyssa did you past out." Lindsey then reached back she grabbed Alyssa with her thumb and forefinger and lifted Alyssa to her face. One guy he got up and ran up onto Lindsey's right bum cheek and looked around. He said, "Oh man just look at how tight these tights are on her look at the size of her butt"

The other guys went up onto her right bum cheek and all 5 guys were standing there just on Lindsey's right bum cheek with room to spare. Then one of the guy Timothy ran over to Lindsey's bum cleavage and said, "Hey guys look at how these tights part both cheeks here." Lindsey moved a bit and as she did her butt moved and when her butt moved her cheeks jiggled which caused the guys to fall over. When Tim fell he began to slide down Lindsey's butt the other guys watched as Tim slid down and disappeared from view as he slid down between Lindsey's bum cheeks. The skin tight blue tights she had on were soft and smooth for Tim to get a grip. Tim began to shout but his shouts were muffled by Lindsey's bum cheeks. One of the guys Ron said, "We must see if we can get him out, lets form a human chain." as he said this Tim started to climb out the guys formed a human chain and helped him out, and the moved uo towards the center of her right bum cheek. Then the smallest guy in the group Jason shouted, "I change my loyalty to Lindsey, she is now my Goddess, " He then ran forwards towards Lindsey's bum cleavage and just slid down between Lindsey's bum cheeks and the other guys stood there and watched. Jason emerged out and he ran up onto her left bum cheek and ran around for a few seconds he turned and headed back and slid down between Lindsey's bum cheeks. He disappeared from view. Jason began to shout praise to Lindsey he was heard but his shouts were muffled. Lindsey moved and as she did her bum jiggled and every guy fell over. It looked like Lindsey was about to get up. Jason came up out of her bum cleavage and Lindsey moved again. This time when she moved Tim lost his footing he fell over and he slid head first down between Lindsey's bum cheeks, the other guys headed off Lindsey's bum.

They started to run down her thighs, they were heading to her feet to get down. The driver of the pick up started to drive towards Lindsey that's when Max noticed a truck heading towards his girlfriend, he ran out and told Lindsey. Lindsey then started to get up and as she did the last guy slid off her, they ran and got up on the back of the pick up. The driver in the pick up quickly turned his truck around and he began to speed down the field towards the road. Lindsey grabbed Max and she stood up, she put Max up onto her right shoulder. Darlene and her goons were already heading away on the highway, she put the peddle to the floor. Lindsey turned she looked down and around she saw the pick up. She began to walk towards it and as she did the ground just shook with each step she took and the guys in the truck felt it. Lindsey was upon the pick up fast, she slammed her right foot down beside it and the impact made the truck jump up a good 3 feet into the air. The driver tried to turn but Lindsey put her left foot down there. That's when every guy got off and started to run in different directions, and Lindsey watched. To Max the guys were so small, as they were running to him it looked like they were moving slow because of the height he was at. Lindsey reached down and she grabbed the pick up she lifted it up into the air to her face and looked at it, she then rested the truck in her left Palm and it sat there like a toy. The driver them began to drive around on her palm, he drove onto her finger and back and was able to turn the pick up around, Lindsey watched and so did Max from her left shoulder.

After a few second of watching the pick up in her Palm she grabbed it with her other hand she took a few steps put the pick up down on the road, the using her index and middle fingers she gave the pick up a flick and sent it speeding down the road. The driver slammed on the brakes and the truck slid a good 60 feet.  She then turned and headed after the other guys she walked a few steps, she stopped and looked down and around and she saw them still running. Lindsey took a couple of steps toward one and he fell over from the shaking of the ground. Lindsey stopped and she put her left foot down next to him, her big toe was bigger then he was. She reached down and grabbed him with her thumb and index finger, she lifted him up to her face and she looked at him. The guy was kicking and he was pushing on Lindseys fingers. Lindsey lifted him up to her face and she gave him an angry look.


  She then spoke and her voice was like thunder, "Listen to me tiny man, I know you are following orders from that bitch woman Darlene, i have no idea what hold she has over you all. Go tell her to leave me and my boyfreind alone if not I will totally humuliate her and her goons."  She then put him down and headed back to her boyfriends place.