- Text Size +

As Lindsey continued her walk across the country her massive 900 foot frame was being seen by many for many miles. Great fear about her had spread across the planet. Lindsey Horvath a massive 900 foot giant woman with everything at her mercy. Her tiny boyfriend Max was nice and snug close to her massive right breast, he was crawling around on his giant girlfriends massive right breast. As Lindsey was walking her massive breasts jiggled along with her thighs and bum cheeks. Catherine the 50 foot woman was deep between Lindsey's breast cleavage and she was feeling the jiggle of Lindsey's massive breasts. Max came ourt underneath and he shouted up to Catherine who was wedge between his giant girlfriend's breasts.  Max shouted, "Hey Catherine.  Are you enjoying the ride between my girlfriend's breasts.?"  Catherine looked down and around there in the dark and she saw Max, she turned and she move down and as she did Lindsey felt it.  Catherine then said, "Max, I am wondering if I'll be living here between the breasts of your giant girlfriend."  Lindsey then looked down between her massive breast cleavage and Max shouted, "LINDSEY!!!"

 

    Catherine turned and as she looked up she was looking up into Lindsey's huge face.  Lindsey smiled down and she spoke, her thunderous voice just boomed down into her breast cleavage, "Catherine. Is everything alright?  Max must be way down deep in my massive cleavage."  Catherine looking up replied, "Everything is alright Lindsey, Max is down here he is doing fine."  Lindsey continued her walk across the country side. Catherine then heard Max shout and she said, "

 

    Lindsey then took a slight turn and she then began to run towards Lincoln Falls.  At 900 feet in height Lindsey's running speed was 1585 mph and she was covering 26 miles a minute.  Her massive weight of 323 191 tons just shook the ground around her. For a distance of 3 miles around Lindsey the ground just shook as she was running.  As Lindsey was running her breasts just jiggled and bounced and her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled as she was running. Both Catherine and Max were feeling it, Max was having the time of his life with his giant girlfriend.

 

   Meanwhile at Community Fun shopping center, a large Mall with 345 stores,  the terrorists had managed to barricade the exits and the 15 terrorist were holding at least 2300 people hostage.  Most of them were brought to the main foyer of the mall, a large open enterance with lots of space.  The other hostages were taken to the food court. The terrorist in charge was a tall thin man with a huge black beard with long white hair, he was wearing a long black robe. His name was Moon that's what the others called him.  He was about to speak when on of the terrorists began to shout as he was running through the mall towards the main foyer.  When he got there he caught his breath and shouted, "WE ARE FUCKED.  LINDSEY HORVATH IS ON HER WAY HERE, SHE IS RUNNING ACROSS THE COUNTRY SIDE TO SAVE THESE PEOPLE. ITS ON THE NEWS AND SHE WILL BE HERE IN A FEW MINUTES.  WE CAN'T FIGHT LINDEY SHE IS TOO BIG." 

 

   Moon was about to speak when everyone began to shout for joy and clap, they were excited that Lindsey was coming to save them. Moon yelled at them to shut up, he grabbed a machine gun and he shot it into the air silencing everyone. He said, "I am in charge you infidels keep quiet, beheadings will commence in a minute."  Lindsey Horvath came upon the city of Lincoln Falls and she slowed down her run and she entered the city.  The tallest building came up to her knees, she just towered over everything in sight. As Lindsey took a step her massive weight just shook the city, and everyone in the shopping mall felt it.  Shouts of joy arose from the people and the terrorists all told them to shut up.  Moon went closer to a large window and he looked out and across the city he saw Lindsey for the first time and his heart sank at her massive size.

 

   Lindsey stopped walking, she looked around and she said, "Catherine.  I'm going to put you down, the shopping mall is a good 5 blocks away, I see it.  You go and deal with the terrorists."  Lindsey grabbed Catherine and she lowered her down into the streets.  Max had climbed up and he was looking down at the city of Lincoln Falls from Lindsey's right breast. When Lindsey let Catherine go she headed straight for the mall.  The people in the streets were running form her too, with Catherine being 50 feet tall her size scared people too. When Catherine got to the mall she stepped over the police cars and she walked up to the mall. Lindsey took a step and the city shook and Catherine felt it too.  When Catherine got to the mall, she was facing the large foyer and she was able to look in through the large domed roof that was covered in windows,  Catherine saw the hostages and the terrorists.  Catherine bent down and she made a fist and she brought her fist down onto the glass roof and when she hit the glass roof it caved in and debris fell into the large mall foyer.  Some of the terrorists made a run for it.

 

   Catherine reached down and in and she swung her hand and she hit a terrorist and she sent him flying through the air right into the wall.  She swung her hand again and she hit anouther terrorist and she sent him flying down one of the halls. One of the terrorists aimed his gun and he began to shoot and Catherine grabbed him wrapping her fingers around his body and as she lifted him he dropped his machine gun and Catherine lifted him up through the torn roof.  She then threw him aside towards the police, he flew through tha air and he landed with some broken bones. Catherine reached in and she grabbed anouther one and she threw him to the police too. Lindsey looked down and she said, "Catherine, do you need any help?"  Catherine looked up and she shouted, "I got a few but the rest ran away.  i think they are trying to escape."  Moon running followed by the other terrorists.

 

   They ran through a large department store to the automotive department which had been evacuated.  They all got into a large van and Moon sat in the drivers seat.  He said, "We need to get out of here, that giant bitch has spoiled our plans."  He then drove the van right through the garage doors and he drove out into the parking lot.  The terrorist sitting beside moon took out a portable rocket launcher and he fired right at the police cars blocking all streets.  The rocket fired and it hit a police car and it exploded with a few police getting injured, other managed to get out of the way.  The van pulled out onto the street.  Lindsey had seen this and she said, "I see them they are trying to escape in a large white van."  Lindsey stepped over several buildings and when her foot came down the city just shook. When her foot came down everything within a 2 block radius just jumped up, the terrorists in the van felt it. Lindsey reached down and she quickly grabbed the large whit van with her thumb and index finger. Her 42 foot long 8 foot thick index finger hit the side of the van and her 9 foor thich 40 foot long thumb hit the other side of the van.  When Lindsey grabbed the van, the sides caved in a foot and the terrorists inside screamed and shouted. Lindsey then straightened up and as she did she lifted the van up into the air up to her face.

 

  Lindsey brought the van up to her face and she looked at it, she looked at the tiny van there between her fingers and she brought it closer she saw the tiny human figures there in the van, she saw them moving.  The terrorists began to shoot at the windshield and Moon and the one in the front kicked out the windshield. Moon aimed his machine gin and he began to shoot at Lindsey's huge face, the bullets had no effect.  Lindsey smiled and when she did her smile sent the terrorists into a rage and they began to scream and shout in anger.  Everyone in Lincoln Falls was looking up at Lindsey as she stood there in their city towering over everything in sight. Lindsey then spoke and her voice was like thunder, "So you scum terrorists think you can hurt me, well you are all at my mercy.  I can crush you or just let you fall."  Lindsey then began to close her fingers and as she did the sides of the van began to cave in, she then stopped and she lowered the van down.  There were several police, she lowered the van down to them, when she let the van go she let it fall a good 30 feet.  The van fell and the police surrounded the van and arrested the terrorists. Lindsey took a step away and she took a few steps and she stopped.

 

  Lindsey looked down and around at the city of Lincoln Falls there all around her. Lindsey then put her hands on her hips and she watched the tiny people in the streets running around. The people in the streets were shouting and screaming, many were just shouting because Lindsey was just so huge.  Others were shouting for joy caused she saved the city. As the people were shouting all across the city, Lindsey heard their screams.  To her they sounded like faint high pitched screams, Lindsey continued to stand there with her hands on her hips looking down.  Lindsey then spoke and as she did her thunderous voice just thundered down into the city, "I can hear you all screaming, your screams are faint and high pitched to me.  It sounds like you are all excited, all excited to have a real giant woman in your city.  A city at the mercy of a giant woman."  When Lindsey stopped talking the people began to scream and shout even more. Lindsey spoke again and said, "Wow you tiny people are reall excited to have me here. I won't hurt or crush any of you."  Then Lindsey saw a tiny person running right towards her right foot that was on one of the streets, the person ran up to her foot.  It was a young man he looked up and he shouted at the top of his lungs,  "LINDSEY HORVATH IS A GODDESS."  He then ran right towards her foot and he ran right between Lindsey's big and second toe and Lindsey saw it.  The young man ran all the way between Lindsey's big and second toe, and he looked up at Lindsey.

 

  Lindsey looked down and she said, "Catherine, could you pleae come here for a minute to my right foot."  Catherine heard Lindsey she ran there and she looked up.  Lindsey then said, "There is a tiny person there between my big and second toe, can you find out what they want."  Catherine walked up to Lindsey's foot and she looked and she saw a tiny person there between Lindsey's big and second toe. Catherine reached in and she grabbed the man and she pulled him out and she asked him what he was doing.  The man replied, "Lindsey Horvath is a Goddess, I just wanted to clean the dirt from between her toes and in this city there are many more that would love to."  Catherine then told Lindsey about what this small man wanted to do.  Lindsey looked around and she smiled and said, "Well I hear that there are people iin this city that want to spend some time between my toes is that right." When Lindsey finished speaking at least several hundred people ran forwards and Lindsey saw that. They also made anouther special request if they could explore Lindsey. Lindsey nodded, she then said, "I'm going to go just outside the city and I am going to lie down onto my stomach.  Catherine will help you all onto me."  Lindsey left the city and outside the city she lied down onto her stomach.

 

   At least 450 people came out to Lindsey and they began to climb her. Catherine was helping them.  Most of them were on her massive thighs and bum cheeks, there were at least 50 of them crawing around on and between her toes.  Lindsey then lifted her legs at the knees so that the soles of her feet were horizontal. On her right foot there were 35 people running around on her soles running to her massive toes. On her left foot there were only 15 people. They began to clean the dirt from Lindsey's massive toes.  After a few minutes a guy ran all the way down Lindsey's sole to her heal and from there he looked around and down.  As he looked down her was able to see Lindsey's thighs and her voluptuous bum. He looked down and saw several hundred people running around on Lindsey's bum and thighs, they were easy to see on her skin tight light blue pantyhose spandex she had on. The people looked like ants on Lindsey's bum. He shouted to his friends and they ran there to and just watched. People were running down and disapearing between Lindsey's massive bum cleavage and then coming out.  In and out many people went and some decided to stay in there. It was a sight to behold.

 

   Then one guy looking down said, "Can you imagine if Lindsey farted."  Then anouther guy said, "That would sure be something the power of that fart."  A girl who happed to be there spoke up and said, "Have you  guys heard what happened when she was 250 feet tall and back in Coaldale"  The guys shook their heads.  The girl contiued.  She then told them about how Max and his whole family ended up between Lindsey's bum cheeks through some cruel trickery and how she let a few farts rip on him and his family.  She then said, "Max loves the smell of Lindsey's farts it so excites him."  To which a guy said, "Oh my gosh he them must be deep between Lindsey's bum cheeks."  The girl shook her head and she said, "Look down at her thighs he he deep between her thighs facing her massive crotch, its one of his favorite places."  Every guy was getting excited at what was said.  Catherine climbed up onto Lindsey's left thigh and she sat down.

 

   Max was deep between Lindsey's thighs he was a good 40 feet deep still many feet from the ground.  He was facing Lindsey's massive crotch he burried his face into her crotch and he just took several deep breaths. He loved Lindsey's smell it drove him mad with love, it was a place he could live there.