- Text Size +

 

   Lindsey continued her run to San Diego across the country side, her enormous weight shaking the ground as she was running. As Lindsey was running her breasts jiggled and Max was enjoying every minute there in her massive cleavage. Lindsey's thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled as she was running across the country side.  The sea monster attacking San Diego was on the news and so was Lindsey who was on her way there. The military had engaged the monster but they were loosing the battle.

 

   All across the country people were watching what was taking place.  Catherine arrived but there was nothing she could do, she had shrunken back down to a much smaller size she had shrunken down to 50 feet.  Catherine was helping the people evacuate the city, she was not as big as before but with her 50 foot size she was able to help out quite a bit.   The entire city was in a panic from the attack of the creature, which had destroyed several buildings and demolished a good 4 city blocks.  A man pointed and shouted, "LOOK, ITS GOING BACK INTO THE OCEAN, IT IS LEAVING."  Catherine picked him up and she ran carrying him telling him she is taking him to safety.  The creature went back into the ocean and it swam away and went under water.  Catherine then out the man down and there were others around her police and paramedics helping people.  Someone then shouted up and said, "Hey Catherine Lindsey horvath is on her way here, she is still huge do you think she can help us and take on that creature?"  Catherine bent down and she said, "I think so.  Lindsey is now 900 feet tall and from what I can tell that creature when it stood up was around 500 to 550 feet tall, so Lindsey is much bigger."  Catherine then straightened up and as she did a lady ran around the corner shouting, "SHE IS HERE, SHE IS HERE, LINDSEY HORVATH HAS ARRIVED."  Lindsey neared the city of San Diego and she slowed down and came to a slow walking speed and she headed towards the city.

 

    As Lindsey neared the city limits she slowed her walk down a bit more and she looked down and said, "Max, we are at San Diego, want to come up and sit on my shoulder for a good view?"  Max crawled up between Lindsey's breasts and she saw him, and Lindsey gently reached down and she grabbed him and she pulled him out. She reached over and she put him onto her left shoulder. Lindsey entered the city of San Diego and Max from her shoulder was able to see the entire city. With each step Lindsey took the ground around her for a radius of 9 blocks just shook. Catherine felt the ground shake and she looked up and she saw Lindsey, Lindsey towered over most of the buildings.  Catherine said, "Come we need to get to Lindsey, I will shout up to her."  Catherine then headed towards Lindsey running through the streets. Lindsey took a few more steps and she stopped, she put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around at the small city around her. Max also looked down from her left shoulder and way down below in the streets he saw tiny people running away from Lindsey. From the height he was at it did not look like they were running fast but slow.  They were screaming and shouting but at the height he was at he could not hear their screams and shouts. Lindsey looked down and around and she said, "Max look at them look at them run, they are so scared of my size.  Just look how small everyone is down below, to me they are like bugs so small."  As Max was looking around he saw some one down below much bigger then everyone else.

 

    Max recognized who it was it was Catherine, he shouted to Lindsey who looked to where Max said and Lindsey saw Catherine.  Catherine ran up to Lindsey's right foot and she shouted up. Lindsey squatted down and she reached out her right hand and she grabbed Catherine wrapping her fingers around her body, Lindsey then straightened up and she lifted Catherine up to her face. Catherine's entire 50 foot frame was in Lindsey's hand and only her feet stuck out at the bottom and her head and part of her shoulders. Catherine's long hair fell onto Lindsey's finger. Lindsey looked at Catherine and said, "Catherine, you've shrunk down, whats going on?"  Catherine looking up into Lindsey's huge face said, "Lindsey, you've got to help this city, a while ago a sea creature attacked and it destroyed a few buildings and it demolished several city blocks. From my estimate its 500 to 550 feet tall, I think it will return. The military engaged it but they were unable to stop it."  Lindsey looked around and she then said, "I will help, where is the destruction this creature caused. I'll put you onto my right shoulder, you can ride with me."  Lindsey then put Catherine onto her right shoulder and Catherine told Lindsey where the destruction was.

  For Lindsey it was a few steps and she was there, she saw the destruction and she then said, "Well I think I will go after the creature, with my size I can easily walk out quite far into the ocean. If it attacked once it will do it again."  Max looking down he saw several police cars arriving with several military jeeps and he shouted to Lindsey. Catherine saw them too and she said, "Lindsey let me see what they want."  Lindsey moved her left hand to her right shoulder palm up and she lowered Catherine down who spoke to the tiny people. Catherine waved to Lindsey who lowered her left hand and she got onto it and Lindsey lifted her up and Lindsey asked what they wanted. Catherine said, "They want to go with you to fight. Several soldiers armed with high yield projectile weapons would like to ride up on your shoulders.  These weapons are plasma energy based and high yield projectile weapons. They figure that with your size you can get close enough for them to do damage."  Lindsey looked down at the people and she squatted down and she said, "Very well. Catherine put them onto my palm, I want to talk to the one in charge.."  Lindsey lowered her left hand and Catherine helped the soldiers onto her left palm. Lindsey lifted her hand up to her face and there in her palm were at least 20 tiny men.  One stepped forwards and thanked her and Lindsey said, "So tell me how many of you will be riding on my shoulders, now you should know this.  My boyfriend Max always rides on my left or right shoulder, its his place and he has said I should do this."  The man lookd up ans said, "We are just here to help out.  We have about 30 soldiers armed with weapon so we figure about 25 on your left shoulder and 5 on your right with that other giant lady.  We can give her a missile launcher from the back of a truck, it will fire 4 missiles, she is big enough to carry one."  Lindsey nodded and with Catherine's help the rest of the soldiers were put up onto Lindsey's shoulders.

 

   Lindsey then headed towards the beach and she then entered the ocean and she continued her walk into the ocean.  Lindsey was a good mile out and the water was up to her crotch and she continued to head out.  She was a good mile and half out and the water was up to her stomach and she continued her walk.  The soldiers on her shoulder were watching thre waters as was Lindsey.  Lindsey felt something swim by her and she stopped and a soldier shouted, "I saw something big."  Lindsey was looking down and around and she said, "I felt something and saw something.  Is close by."  Just then in front of Lindsey a good 500 feet away a creature rose up out of the water, it was reptilian with an elongated head with 4 arms.  The top two arms were longer then the other two and each arm hand 3 fingers with claws and its skin was leathery. It looked at Lindsey and it let out a loud shreak and it lunged at Lindsey.  The creature rammed into Lindsey it was smaller then her and it pushed Lindsey back a good 200 feet, and Lindsey then pushed back hard and she sent the creature flying backwards and it went back and went under water.  The creature came up and it turned and it swung its long tail and it his Lindsey in the arm and Lindsey almost fell over but no one fell off her shoulders. The creature lunged at Lindsey and it began to hit Lindsey and as it did Lindsey's breasts just jiggled. Lindsey fought back, she made a fist and she punched the creature and when she did it flew back into the water and went under.

 

    Lindsey stood there looking around and it came up again, a good 300 feet ahead of her and a soldier shouted, "LET EM HAVE IT." Then from her shoulders all 30 soldiers fired their high yield weapons and the creature was being hit and Catherine stood up and she fired the missiles at the creature all 4 missiles hit the creature in the chest and it howled and it went under. It then came up right in front of Lindsey and it hit Lindsey in the stomach and chest, Lindsey said, "Hang on everyone."  Lindsey lifted both arms above her head and she made a fist and she brought both arms down hard and she hit the creature in the head with both fists. When she hit the creature it went under and the people on her shoulders cheered.  Lindsey looked around and she felt around with her foot and she said, "Its here, its not moving."  One of the soldiers said, "Lindsey, you knocked it out."   

    Lindsey reached down into the water and she pulled up the creature with her right hand and she lifted it up out of the water and she held it there.  She then grabbed it with her left hand too and she lifted it up higher into the air. She told everyone to hang on, she the began to twirl around and she did several times she then let go of the creature and when she did it flew through the air over the ocean. It flew a good 2 miles before it came crashing down into the water.  The tiny people on her shoulders cheered and shouted for joy. Lindsey then turned and she headed back to shore.   The soldiers on her shoulders were enjoying the view at the height they were at, and as Lindsey was walking waves of water just went out from her.   As Lindsey was walking back to shore she was looking around to see if she could see anouther creature.  Then Lindsey saw something, it came up out of the water it was anouther creature.  Lindsey stopped, she turned and it went under and it swam right for her. The water was at Lindsey's stomach and the creature lunged out of the water right at Lindsey and it hit her in the chest.  When she got hit in the chest her breasts just jiggled and some of the soldiers fell over.  Lindsey grabbed the creature and she pulled it away from herself and she flung it aside a good 400 feet.  The creature landed in the water and it came up and a soldier shouted, "It must be at least 300 to 400 feet.  Lindsey you must stop it."  The creature swam at Lindsey and it lunged out of the water right at her and Lindsey let her right fist fly and she punched the creature hard and from the impact it flew back a good 600 feet into the ocean.

 

     Lindsey walked up to it and she reached down and she lifted it up out of the water and she held it and she said, "I think its dead."  She then lifted it over her head and she threw it aside.  Lindsey then headed back to shore and as she was coming upon shore thousands of people began to cheer.  Once on shore she took a few steps and she moved her right hand palm up to her left shoulder and her left hand to her right shoulder palm up and the soldiers got off.  She lowered her hand down and the soldiers got off.  Lindsey then straightened up and she then reached and she grabbed Catherine and she removed Catherine from her shoulder and she held Catherine right in front of her face.  Lindsey had her fingers completely wrapped around Catherine and only Catherine's head and part of her shoulders were showing, the rest of her body was hidden in Lindsey's hand.  Lindsey looked at Catherine and she said, "Oh Catherine, you are a giant to everyone but to me you are a tiny toy, so small.  I am holding a giant woman and you are entirely at my mercy just like everyone else, but don't be afraid I won't hurt you or anyone else."   Lindsey then smiled down at Catherine and Catherine shouted, "LINDSEY HORVATH YOU ARE A REAL GODDESS.  OUR LIVES ARE IN YOUR HANDS NO ONE ON EARTH CAN STAND UP TO YOU OR AGAINST YOU. YOU ARE A TRUE GODDESS."  Lindsey then turned and she headed away from San Diego carrying Catherine in her hand.  Lindsey then picked up her speed and Max ran close to her neck and he sat down and Catherine was looking around as she was being held by Lindsey.  Lindsey walked several miles she came to a clearing and she then slowed down her walk and she came to a stop.

 

   Lindsey the sat down and she held Catherine in front of her face and she smiled at her and said, "I think I might keep you with me, I will keep you on me you can ride on my shoulder like my boyfriend Max or between my breasts. When my boyfriend Max explores me you can make sure he is safe especially when he likes to hide."  Catherine replied, "As you wish Goddess Lindsey."  Lindsey then stood up and she the lowered Catherine down between her massive breasts.  Catherine a 50 foot woman just slid down between Lindsey's massive breasts, and Lindsey continued her walk across the country side.