- Text Size +

  Max sitting way up on his giant girlfriends left shoulder just took in the view at the height he was at.  Being 740 feet up in the air he was able to see quite far.  Deep between Lindsey's bum cheeks both Darlene and Barbara were moving around.  Darlene shouted, "She is walking somewhere."  Barbara replied, "I can tell cause when she walks her thighs and bum cheeks jiggle."  Lindsey  then increased her walking speed and both Darlene and Barbara felt it. Lindsey then said, "Max, I've picked up my walking speed, are you comfy?"  Max shouted up to Lindsey, "OH YES I AM."  As Lindsey was walking her thighs and bum cheeks jiggled with each step she took and both Darlene and Barbara felt it.  Both women were afraid of getting crushed by Lindsey's bum cheeks.  They both began to scream at the top of their lungs, "LINDSEY  PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US. LINDSEY OH PLEASE LET US GO LINDSEY."   Then both Darene and Barbara went into a fit of rage and they began to hit, punch and claw there between Lindsey's bum cheeks, but Lindsey's skin tight blue pantyhose spandex was too strong and they were too tiny to even cause Lindsey any pain.  Lindsey then said to Max, "Hey Max, Darlene and Barbara are still between my bum cheeks, what would you like me to do to them?"  Max though for a moment and he shouted, "WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO LET A THUNDEROUS FART?"  Lindsey nodded and as she was walking she let a thunderous fart rip. Both Darlene and Barbara heard, and felt and smelt Lindsey's loud thunderous fart, they both screamed at the top of their lungs. Lindsey's loud thunderous fart totally silenced their screams and both girls hair was blown back and both Darlene and Barbara past out.

 

   Lindsey continued her walk to Niagara Falls and as she came upon Niagara an alert went out that Lindsey was coming.  As Lindsey neared the city of Niagara she slowed down her walk and she walked up to the city. Lindsey stopped right outside Niagara falls city and as she was standing there she towered over every building in the city.  Lindsey looked down and she saw tiny people 1cm tall running around in the streets they were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs.  Max looked down too but Lindsey's massive breasts were blocking part of his view but he did not care. Max looked out over his giant girlfriends breasts and he saw the city of Niagara and up ahead he saw the water falls of Niagara falls.  Lindsey then spoke and she said, "Max look at all those tiny people down below, they are so scared.  I can easily crush them with no effort if I wanted to.  They are entirely at my mercy. They are safe with me as a giant.  Now lets get you to the falls, lets have a look at them from a real giantess point of view."  Lindsey then went around the city to the falls and when she got there.  Lindsey's arrival there shook the ground more then the water falls, down below the people were making a run for it.  She then stepped into the water with her right foot first then her left.  She took a couple of steps and she was now facing the falls. Lindsey towered over the Niagara falls she reached out her right hand and she reached down towards the water falls palm up. Lindsey held her right palm under the falls and she let some water collect in her palm she then pulled her hand back with some water there in her palm.

 

Max shouted, "LINDSEY THERE MUST BE HUNDREDS OF LITERS OF WATER THERE IN YOUR PALM AND YOU JUST TOWER OVER THE WATER FALLS."   Lindsey turned her palm over and she let the water fall back. Max was getting a great view of Niagara falls from a great height from 740 feet up. Darlene and Barbara came to and they just began to shout. Lindsey said, "Max.  I'm going to get rid of those two between my cheeks."  Lindsey reached back and she moved her fingers through her cheeks and out came Darlene and Barbara and Lindsey flicked them both through the air like garbage and the both fell into the waters.  Lindsey then stepped out of the waters and she slowly headed away from Niagara falls.  Max shouted, "OH MY GOSH LINDSEY WHAT YOU DID TO DARLENE AND HER FRIEND BARB IS PRICELESS AND HOW THEY JUST SCREAMED WHEN THEY SAW YOU FACE I HAVE IT ON MY CELL."   Lindsey replied, "To me they are just bugs like everyone else. You will always be safe with my my small Max."  Lindsey then picked up her walking speed as she headed away from Niagara falls. Lindsey headed away from any city or town and she then saw a clearing an open space and she headed straight for it.  When she got there she sat down and she said, "Max, I'm going to lie down on my stomach, you can spend the time on me or if you want I can put you onto the ground."  Max replied, "I want to spend it on you Lindsey."  With that Lindsey laid down onto her stomach and as she did Max ran back towards her back. 

 

    Lindsey then folded her arms and she put her head down, and Max ran down her back towards her massive bum. When Max got there he ran up onto Lindsey's massive left bum cheek, and he ran to the middle and he then ran towards Lindsey's massive bum cleavage. He stopped before it and he then lunged forwards and he slide down between his giant girlfriends bum cheeks and he disappeared from view. He slid down between Lindsey's massive bum cheeks and Max began to shout for joy there between Lindsey's bum cheeks. He then began to kiss the walls and shout praise to his giant girlfriend. Max also began to take deep breaths he just loved the smell. Then his whole world shook and Lindsey moved her legs apart a bit and she stopped. Max the headed down towards her legs and he then came out and he the began to climb down between Lindsey's legs down her crotch. Now Lindsey had a good idea what and where Max was and what he was doing but she did not mind cause she loved Max alot.  Max crawled down between Lindsey's legs and he was facing her massive crotch and he burried his face and he began to take deep breaths there. He looked like a tiny bug there between a giant woman's legs.

  stories/29016/images/Giant_Goddess_Lindesy_booty.jpg

    Lindsey in her tights:  Max was between those legs and between them bum cheeks.

 

   Max began to shout praise to his giant girlfriend Lindsey Horvath and as he was shouting praise he was burrying his face into Lindsey's massive crotch and taking deep breaths. He so much loved the smell that he could barely contain himself. Max just loved everything about his giant girlfriend Lindsey and then the unthinkable happened something that just rose his excitement level, he heard Lindsey speak these words.  "Max, I know where you are and how you like the smell of my crotch and bum. So my love I also know you just love my thunderous farts."  Lindsey then gave her massive bum cheeks a squeeze and when she did Max's world just shook and Lindsey a 900 foot tall woman let a thunderous fart rip.  The fart sounded like thunder and it just thundered across the land and sky to a range of 6 miles.  Lindsey didn't care who heard it or what, she wanted to make her tiny boyfriend happy and she did.  Max just began to scream for joy at the top of his lungs and he then began to climb up towards Lindsey's bum cheeks.  Lindsey then unsqueazed her bum cheeks and when she did they just jiggled. Lindsey then reached back with her right hand and she fanned her bum cheeks and she said, "Well, I know my boyfriend Max loves my thunderous farts and he loves the smell but the rest of you tiny people, oh well if you don't too bad. I love Max and since he loves me I will do everything to make him happy."  Max then climbed up and he went back between Lindsey's massive bum cheek and he stayed there between her bum cheeks for a good hour.

 

   Lindsey while lying there she heard some noise and she looked up and she saw several fighter jets. They flew past overhead and she lifted her head and it was strange cause there many. She looked up and around and at least several hundred flew past her overhead.  Lindsey turned her head and she said loudly, "Max! Max come out something is going on.  MAX COME OUT."  Max heard Linsey and he cem out and he ran up her back to her left shoulder and he shouted, "Lindsey, what going on?"  Lindsey replied, "A few minutes ago at least a hundred or more fighter jets flew past overhead, that quite unusual."  Max took out his cell and he turned on the CNN app and he watched for a minute, he then shouted, "OH MY GOSH LINDSEY. REMEMBER THAT SEA MONSTER THAT CATHERINE AND YOU FOUGHT, NOW A MUCH BIGGER ONE HAS ATTACKED SAN DIEGO, THEY ESTIMATE THIS ONE TO BE AT LEAST 560 FEET TALL."  Lindsey then said, "I'm getting up." As Lindsey got up the ground just shook, and Max held on.  Lindsey then said, "I've got to get there, they won't be able to stop the creature, only i can so Max, I'm going to have to run so I'm going to put you between my boobs, just make yourself comfy."  Lindsey gently lowered Max down between her breasts, she then headed out towards San Diego.  Lindsey then picked up her speed and she began to run, now being a 900 foot tall woman Lindsey's running speed was 1580mph and as she was running her weight of 321 355 tons just shook the ground around her.