- Text Size +

 

   Lindsey continued to just lie there on her stomach with her tiny boyfriend Max there on her right bum cheek. Max's family was still on the ground and they were just stairing up at Lindsey's massive crotch as she just lay there. Max was having the timne of his life there on his giant girlfriends bum.  Max got up and he looked around there on Lindsey's giant bum cheek, the skin tight pantyhose spandex his girlfriend had on was very tight. Max then ran towards Lindsey's massive bum cleavage which the blue skin tight pantyhose spandex parted a bit and he stopped at the slope. He then lunged forwards and he slid down between Lindsey's bium cheeks.  Now that Lindsey was 900 feet tall her bum was so much larger to him then before.  He slid to the bottom and there deep between Lindsey's bum cleavage he began to take deep breaths and he was enjoying evey moment of it.  Mrs. Conrad went back inside the house while Max's sister and brother stayed outside.  Lindsey then fell asleep and  soon as she fell asleep a helicopter flew overhead.

 

   Inside the helicopter was Darlene and Barbara and as they looked ou and down they saw Lindsey lieing there on the ground on her stomach with her legs spread a bit and the Conrad house there between her massive legs. Barbara looking down said, "Just look at the size of her now, she is fucking huge.  Where would Max be?  The helicopter made anouther flyby and Darlene looked out and then she saw something tiny moving there close to Lindsey's bum cleavage.  Darlene pointed and said, "There over there is Max he is on Lindsey's bum close to her bum cleavage.  Lets get him."  Max had crawled out from between Linsey's bum cleavage and he watched as the helicopter got closer.  Darlene then ordered the pilot to fly sideways and he did.  Barbara took out a tranquilizer gun and she aimed it at Max and she fired.  Max was hit in the chest, he grabbed the dart and he pulled it out and he began to run and he shouted to Lindsey.  Down below his brother and sister were hearing the helicopter and they heard Max scream and as he screamed he was shot again with anouther dart. He was close to Lindsey's bum cleavage and he fell over and he began to slide down the slope into her bum cleavage.  He disappeared down between Lindsey's bum cheeks.  Darlene ordered the pilot to land and he landed onto Lindsey's left bum cheek, she told him to keep the motor running.  Both she and Barbara got out and they ran towards Lindsey's bum cleavage.  They reached her bum cleavage and Barbara shouted, "OH MY GOSH JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF LINDSEY'S BUM CLEAVAGE MAX IS LOST IN THERE."  Darlene grabbed Barbara by the arm and she said, "We need to get Max I need him alive lets go."  Both women then desended down between Lindsey's bum cheeks and as they did they disappeared from view and they entered a dark cavern.

 

    Max was coming to he slowly got up and he began to look around and he sat up. He heard some noise and he recognized the sound of it and he knew it was Darlene and one of her goon girlfriends. Both Darlene and Barnara took out their cells and they turned on the flash and they began to look around. Barbara spoke out and said, "Lindsey's bum cleavage is huge I can't see Max anywhere yet."  Darlene looked too and she said, "We must go deeper to get to him.  Max probably likes it in here."  Barbara laughed and she replied and said, "He probably will live here between Lindsey's massive bum cleavaqge, he probably loves the smell too."  Max heard them coming and he went deeper into Lindsey's bum cleavage and he then came to the end.  He then began to crawl out and down her massive crotch.  He was a good 30 feet down when Darlene and Barbara got there too and Barbara shouted while pointing, "LOOK THERE.  HE IS CRAWLING DOWN LINDSEY'S CROTCH.  Barbara took out her gun and she began to shoot at him, she was trying to wound him. Max's family heard the gun shoots and Max slowly continued to crawl down Lindsey's crotch.

 

    Just then Lindsey's voice was heard it shook everyone to the core, "Max. In 3 minutes I'm going to get up."  Everything shook as Lindsey moved a bit and Darlene shouted, "FUCK SAKES WE NEED TO MAKE IT BACK TO THE HELICOPTER LETS MOVE IT."   Both women began to crawl up the wall of Lindsey's massive bum cleavage and Lindsey moved a bit and as she did her bum cheeks jiggled a bit and both women felt it. They slid down back down a bit and the helicopter lifted off a bit.  Darlene contacted the pilot and told him they were on their way.  They got out and began to run up onto her left bum cheek.  Lindsey then began to get up and as she did the helicopter took off and Darlene shouted, "WE'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE HELICOPTER AND WE ARE GOING TO DIE."  Barbara grabbed her by the arm and she said, "We must run and get between Lindsey's bum cheeks its the only place to hide if not we will fall to our deaths."  Lindsey was getting up slowly and as she was getting up both girls lunged forwards as they slid down between Lindsey's bum cheeks.  Max was already on the ground and he just watched and his giant girlfriend got up and she stood up. 

 

   Max looked around to see if he could see the two women but nothing.  The helicopter flew  and it stopped in front of Lindsey's face and Lindsey looked at the pilot and the helicopter hovered for a good 20 seconds and then it took off.  Lindsey looked down and there in front of her big right toe stood Max.  She smiled down at Max and she then reached down to grab him. Lindsey grabbed Max with her thumb and index finger and she lifted him up to her face and she looked at him smileing.  Max shouted to Lindsey, "Hey Lindsey how many people did you see in the helicopter?"  Lindsey replied, "I olny saw one person."  Max then told Lindsey what had happened and when he was finished Lindsey laughed, she then  put Max onto her left shoulder. Lindsey then spoke ande said, "Well looks like Darlene and her stupid friend will be spending time between my bum cheeks.  Now Max if you want i can easily crush them."  Max shouted, "No Lindsey.  Let them suffer there is nothing they can to to anyone while they are in there."  Lindsey shook her head and she said, "Well Max, is there anywhere you would like to go in the world cause now with my new size I can and will be able to take you anywhere you want to go.  The world is now my playground and tht abusive woman is now entirely at my mercy." 

 

   Lindsey then took a couple of steps and as she did her thighs and bum cheeks jiggled and both Darlene and Barbara felt it and they screamed but Lindsey's massive bum cheeks totally muffled their screams.   Lindsey then said, "Max just think you are on top of the world."  To which Max shouted,  "NO LINDSEY.  YOU ARE MY WORLD."  Lindsey smiled and she then began to walk and she said, "Lets do some sightseeing you and me your giant girlfriend."  Lindsey then headed across the country side her giant 900 foot form easily seen for many miles. As Lindsey was walking her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled and both Darlene and Barbara were feeling it.  Max then shouted to Lindsey and he said, "Hey Lindsey do you think you can take me to see Niagara Falls."   Lindsey nodded her head and she said, "I sure will, you just sit back and enjoy the ride."  Max ran close to Lindsey's neck and he sat down, and Lindsey then increased her walking speed.