- Text Size +

 

  Catherine stood there in the city of Coaldale looking around, as she was standing there tiny people down below were running away from her.  Catherine then headed out of the city and as she did she knocked a few of the buildings over.  Lindsey was a good 3 miles from the city she had her tiny boyfriend between her massive breasts.  Lindsey took a turn and she looked down into her cleavege and said, "Max are you and your family alright there in my bra?"  Max crawled up a bit and he shouted up, "Yes Lindsey, we are all safe in here.  I doubt Darlene will be able to get to us here."  Lindsey contined her walk back to her boyfriends farm.  Since he and his family were now living between Lindsey's massive breasts they wanted to pick up a few items from home so Lindsey was heading to the farm.  As Lindsey neared the town that was close to the farm the people in the town just watched as Lindsey walked past the town.  Both Lindsey and Catherine were in the news with their fight with the robot Darlene/Simmons and the sea creatures.  Lindsey arrived at the farm, she then sat down and she moved her right hand palm up to her breasts.  Max got on and so did the other family members.  She then lowered her hand with them on it to the ground.  They all went into the house.

 

   Darlene at the controls of the Richard Simmons robot sat back.  Bill lookig at his monitor said, "Catherine left the city and Lindsey went back to her boyfriends farm."  Darlene interrupted him and she said, "Yes but did you see how loyal the people in Coaldale ae to me how after Catherine scared them they are still loyal.  However I must make sure their loyality does not waver.  We will head back to Coaldale where I will teach the citizens of Coaldale to never doubt me their true leader."  Darlene/Simmons then headed back to Coaldale and as the Simmons robot reached Coaldale Darlene slowed down.  She entered the city of Coaldale and she walked a few blocks and she stopped. Barbara looking at her monitor she hit a few keys and she said, "Look Darlene they are all looking up at us, what are you going to do?"  Darlene lifting her visor and hitting a key replied to Barbara.  "I'm going to teach my subjects a lesson to be forever loyal."  Darlene lowered her visor and she then spoke through the Simmons robot, she said,  "My loyal subjects of Coaldale, always remember to be loyal to me. My picture should always have prominence in your homes, and remember no matter what those two giant girls say you the people of Coaldale must always obey my every command.  However a few of the people in Coaldale have defected and now Catherine is keeping them safe between her breasts protecting them from me. I must teach yiou all a lesson."  The Simmons robot's eye let off a red glow and a laser beam shot out destroying a building, then anouther.  Down below the people began to run and scream. 

 

    Catherine was a good 20 miles from Coaldale when she felt funny, she sat down.  Martin crawled up and Catherine extended her right hand and he went onto her palm.  Catherine told him she felt funny.  Catherine then said loudly, "Martin, whats going on, you are getting smaller, you are shrinking."  Martin looking around looked up and shouted, "NO CATHERINE YOU ARE GROWING, YOU ARE GETTING BIGGER."  Catherine had grown quite a bit, and Martin took a quick calculation and he shouted up, "Hey Catherine you must be at least 850 feet tall."  Catherine then stood up and she looked around.

 

   Max and his family ran out and Lindsey lowered her hand and all got on. Lindsey then said, "Hey everyone I feel funny."  Lindsey looked down at her palm and Max and his family began to get smaller and they too noticed Lindsey getting bigger.  Lindsey looking around spoke, "Oh my gosh I think I'm getting bigger."  She looked down at her palm and her boyfriend and his family were now tiny at least 1cm tall.  Lindsey smiled down at them and she moved her hand to her breast cleavage and said, "At least now you will all have lots more room."  Max and his family crawled back between Lindsey's assive breasts.  Max then  shouted up, "HEY LINDSEY ITS ON THE NEWS DARLENE IS AT COALDALE AND SHE JUST DESTROYED 2 BUILDINGS."  Lindsey then got up and she said, "Since I have grown so huge, I'm going to tear that Darlene robt in half once and for all."  Lindsey then took a turn and she then headed back to Coaldale but now she was a towering 900 foot giant woman.  She was 50 feet taller then Catherine.    Lindsey's walking speed was 475 mph and Catherine too got the news and she too was on her way to Coaldale.  As Lindsey was walking the ground around her just shook with each step she took and she was seen for many miles. 

 


   Name:       Lindsey Horvath

   Age:          23

   Height:     950 feet.

   Weight:    388 743 tons.


    In the city of Coaldale Darlene/Simmons was walking around and the people were shouting to Darlene to have mercy on them. As Lindsey approached the city of Coaldale her size was easily seen by many as she got closer.  Inside the Richard Simmons robot Barbara hit a few keys and an image of Lindsey appeared and she shouted, "OH MY GOSH!!! LOOK LINDSEY HAS RETURNED AND LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER NOW. ACCORDING TO MEASUREMENTS SHE IS A FUCKING 900 FEET TALL."  Darlene/Simmons turned and she looked up as Lindsey reached the city of Coaldale.  Lindsey stopped outside Coaldale and she looked down at the Simmons robot standing there in the city.  Catherine approached from the other side and Barbara shouted again, "FUCK!! CATHERINE HAS GROWN TOO WE WON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THEM.  LOOK AT HOW HUGE THEY BOTH ARE."  Darlene interrupted and said, "I can see them how the hell did they get so huge.?"  Catherine arrived and she stopped outside the city of Coaldale.  Max had crawled up and he moved out a bit and he was looking down at his city from Lindsey's breasts, and he saw his entire city from where he was.  He was at least 670 feet up looking down at Coaldale.  Lindsey put her hands on her hips and spoke, her voice was the same but now much louder like thunder.  "Darlene.  Look at you your robot won't even reach my knee.  Once I get a hold of you I will tear that machine apart."  Darlene shouted up, "Lindsey you stupid giant bitch, I will destroy you and your stupid boyfriend."  Lindsey laughed and said, "You are the size of a bug to me and your giant robot is doll size to me, ha ha ha ha ha."  Darlene/Simmons let out s shreak and its eye let off a glow.  Then a laser shot out and the laser hit Lindsey in her right breast and Lindsey laughed.  Darlene/Simmons stopped firing she then ran right at Lindsey, and Lindsey saw the robot running at her. 

 

  Lindsey quickly squatted down and as the Simmons robot ran at her she reached out and she quickly grabbed the robot and she lifted it up into the air.   Lindsey then with one hand threw it aside and she sent it flying a good 1500 feet through the air, the robot landed and it just rolled and bounced on the ground.  Lindsey began to walk towards it and Catherine was already walking around the city.  The Simmons robot got up as Lindsey got there and Catherine arrived there too.  Darlene looked up at Lindsey and she shouted and Lindsey with her right foot sent the Simmons robot flying through the air a good 2000 feet.  The Simmons robot landed and it just rolled and bounced like before.  Bill shouted, "Lindsey is too big and powerful to stop.  We should run."  Darlene spoke quickly, "I agree.  I'm setting the robot for maxium speed, all reserves are going to speed."  The Simmons robot got up and Lindsey approaced, she then said, "Darlene give up you can't beat me.  Give up now and I may be merciful and not crush you and your friend under my foot."  The Simmons robot turned and it took off running.  Lindsey said loudly, "Oh no you don't."  She then took off running after the Simmons robot.  Within 10 seconds the robot reached a running speed of 850 mph.  Lindsey picked up her speed and with her new size of 900 feet tall her running speed was 1580mph and she quickly caught up to the small robot.  Lindsey reached down and she picked it up and as she did she stopped running.  Lindsey then grabbed the robot with her other hand and she then tore it in half throwing the lower body half aside like garbage.  Darlene/Simmons shouted, "YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU ARE DEAD YOU HEAR ME YOU ARE DEAD."   Lindsey replied, "You and your friends are going to get crushed I'm going to tear your head off."  Just then a red glow appeared aroinf the neck of the Simmom robot and a bright flash was emitted from the mouth of the robot and Lindsey put up her other hand to shield her eyes.   The head of the robot detached and it flew off the body real fast into the air and Lindsey saw it.  She looked up as the head began to ascend.  Lindsey dropped the toren body and as she did Darlene hit a few keys and as the torn body of the Simmons robot hit the ground it exploded.

 

    The Explosion was strong enough to send Lindsey back a bit she stumbled but she was alright.  Lindsey then headed back to Coaldale and she was met by Catherine.  Lindsey stopped and she looked over at Catherine who was a good half mile away.  Lindsey spoke, "Hey Catherine, this thing with Darlene won't stop.  Your boyfriend Martin must know something he is not telling you."  Catherine shook her head, "He has told us everything, he has no idea what his sister is up to."  Lindsey laughed and said, "They are family, give him to me I will make him talk, I am pretty sure if he had to pick up or family he would side with her.  Hand him over to me now."  Catherine replied, "Who the hell do you think you are?"  Lindsey replied, "I'm going to crush all of Darlene's family and all her friends including your boyfriend."  Catherine took a deep breath and said, "Then you'll have to get past me cause I won't let you crush anyone."  Then both Lindsey and Catherine ran at each other and as they ran the ground just shook.

 

    Both giant women ran right into each other and both began to hit and punch each other. As they were fighting the ground around them shook with an earthquake and as they were fighting both Catherine's breasts and Lindsey's breasts just jiggled.  Both giant women were hitting and punching each other and everyone in Coaldale was seeing it.   Lindsey was in a fit of rage and she was shouting and Catherine then kicked Lindsey flying across the face and Lindsey went flying backwards and when she hit the ground the ground shook and it was felt for up to half a mile.  Catherine jumped on top of her and she punched her across the face a few times but Linsey kicked back and she sent Catherine flying backwards.  Lindsey got up and so did Catherine.  Catherine then said, "Hey Lindsey we need to stop fighting now.  All we are going to do is just hurt each other and cause destruction.  Listen Lindsey I know this Darlene and her goons have caused you and Max alot of anguish.  Look you are now a real Giant Goddess and its not worth getting vengence on a bug sized woman and on her bug sized friends and family.  Let it go she is nothing but a bug now."  Lindsey nodded and she said, "You're right Catherine.  I'm not going to crush anyone including your boyfriend.  I think I am going to take my boyfriend and his family home to their farm."  Lindsey then turned and she headed away back to her boyfriends farm.  When Lindsey arrived at the farm she put her right hand palm up to her breast and Max and his family got on and Lindsey lowered them to the ground and they all went into the house.  

 

   Once in side the house Mrs. Conrad said, "Wow Max you sure are very lucky to have such a pretty gigantic girlfriend."  The ground began to shake as Lindsey was lying down onto her stomach.  Once she laid down onto her stomach her boyfriends farm house was right between her massive thighs and her massive legs stuck out beyond the farm house.  Lindsey then moved her massive thighs together until both thighs touched the house.  Lindsey's voluptuous bum was 200 feet wide along with her massive thighs and her boyfriends house was smack between her massive thighs as she was lying there on her stomach.  Dan running to Max shouted, "Max you giant girlfriend is lieing down on her stomach and our house is right between her thighs."  They all ran outside the front door and as they ran out they were looking up Lindsey's thighs to her massive crotch and her massive legs stretched past the house several hundred feet.  Lindsey lifted her head and she said, "Well Max I sure hope you like the view."  Lindsey then give her bum cheeks a few flexes and as she did they just jiggled and Max and his family saw it.  Max took off running towards his giant girlfriends massive crotch and when he got there he began to climb up his giant girlfriends massive crotch.  Max looked like a bug crawling up, and Lindsey's skin tight light blue pantyhose was extremly tight on her.  Max was shouting for joy at the top of his lungs as he was climbing up.  When he got half way up he stopped he was a good 90 feet up.  Max looked up and around he then burried his face right into Lindsey's crotch and he began to take deep long breaths. 

 

     Max just loved where he was and he just could not get enough of it he was in his heaven as he continued to smell his giant girlfriends massive crotch.  After a good 10 minutes he contined to climb up until he reached  Lindsey's bum.  He crawled right between Lindsey's bum cheeks and he stayed there.   Max then crawled up and he came out and he ran to the middle of Lindsey's right bum cheek and he laid own.  Lindsey continued to lie there on her stomach with her tiny boyfriend there on her right bum cheek.