- Text Size +

 

Lindsey continued her walk to her boyfriends farm and as she got there she slowed down her walk and she stopped outside the farmhouse.  Lindsey then sat down onto the ground, she moved her hand to her shoulder and Max and the others got onto her hand.  She lowered them to the ground and they all got off, Lindsey then removed Max's mom, little brother and sister from under her left breast and she put them all down. Lindsey sat there and with her sitting she was still massive to them down below. Then the Doctor shouted, "This crazy woman and her followers must be stopped, before she starts killing people."  The Doctors grand daughter said, "Most of the city of Coaldale is so loyal to her its quite scary."  Max's younger brother Daniel had gone inside and he turned on the TV and it was all over the news. He ran back outside and he shouted, "Its Catherine come see its all over the news."  The others ran inside and they all got around the TV and they were watching a live coverage on the news.  There was Catherine a good half mile out into the ocean off the coast of Wellington. The water level was at her stomach level and she was fighting 2 large reptilian sea creatures. One was a good 175 feet tall and the other one was 260 feet tall, Catherine towered over both. They watched the fight unfold on the news and as they were watching the live coverage the young man shouted, "Oh Fuck, Catherine seems to be winning the fight look did you see when she punched that big one how it just flew back.  Look look she just threw the samller one right into the bigger one.  She's going to win. Go Goddess Catherine."  Everyone continued to watch and within 5 minutes the fight was over and they watched as Catherine made her way back to shore. 

  When Catherine got back to shore she headed away from Wellington and she picked up her speed and she bagan to run.  Max said, "I think she is heading towards Coaldale or coming here."  Max ran out and told Lindsey what had happened, and as he was talking two military helicopter flew over head.  One of the helicopters turned and it hovered and a gunman using the machine gun the helicopter had began to shoot at the house.  The bullets came through the roof and everyone ran for cover and Lindsey quickly got up and as she did the other helicopter fired 3 missiles at Lindsey which hit her in the chest.  Lindsey took a step over the house so that the house was right under her and she swung at the helicopter firing at the house. When she swung at the helicoper she hit it with her right and palm open and when she hit the helicopter she sent it flying through the air and it broke into two. The helicopter crashed and it exploded, the other one made a turn around and it fired two missiles and they came in low and Lindsey blocked the missiles before they hit the house. Lindsey looked down and she said, "Max go make sure everyone is alright I will deal with this."   The helicopter began to fire its machine gun and Lindsey was being hit in the chest and shoulders with bullets.  Lindsey then charged at the helicopter and as she did the pilot fired 4 missiles at Lindsey and they all impacted into her chest and Lindsey swung at the helicopter as it ascended up and as she did her finger clipped the front of the helicopter.  When she hit the helicopter it broke into two and both parts came crashing down.  Lindsey stood there looking around and Catherine arrived she stopped and she looked around.   She walked up to Lindsey and said, "Lindsey, what happened."  To which Lindsey replied, "We were attacked by two military helicopters one tried to take out the house with bullets and then with two missiles but I managed to stop them."

 

  In the house everyone was alright and Lindsey walked back to the house followed by Catherine.  Lindsey sat down and Max came out and shouted up, "Lindsey everyone here is fine, are you alright."  Lindsey looked down at her tiny boyfriend and she said, "I'm alright too. I destroyed both helicopters and Catherine is here too."  Then the others came out too and everyone stood in the yard. The doctor shouted, "Listen. Somethng is going on around here, Max it seems like your family is being targeted by this crazy woman Darlene Lear and from what we know her Uncle is a Colonial so that attack was ordered. Lindsey look when you removed Max's mom and his siblings from your bosom and when we went inside then the attack happened. Its almost as if someone was watching and they told were your family would be."  The young man said, "I don't understand why take out his mom and siblings what does Darlene want to acomplish."  Max cleared his throat and he said, "Darlene is evil and she just randomly hates certain people so far she has destroyed all those she has hated and a few have become her loyal servents bowing to her and worshipping her.  She wants to destroy me too but I have a giant girlfriend who protects me and my family.  I think Darlene figures if she kills my mom and brother and sister then she will be able to hurt and destroy me.  She can't get to me because of Lindsey."  The young man shook his head and said, "So then Max this whole thing is about you then?"  The Doctor interrupted and said, "I don't think its just about Max, I think it has to do with Lindsey.  Lindsey with her great size challenged Darlene and her family's position of power.  Lindsey went against that power position and then some across the city spoke out against that position of power and this made Darlene and her family very mad. I think Darlene and her family want to destroy everyone who has challenged their authority."  Lindsey spoke and her voice was like thunder, "I am betting you are all now a target and anyone of Darlene's followers and any soldier under the command of Darlene's uncle will take any of you out.  You all need a safe place to be."  The Doctor looked around and said, "We were being monitored and watched.  There is a device somewhere around here which is broadcasting or someone in the town is watching us." 

 

   Martin was listening and watching from Catherine's massive mounds and he said, "Hey Catherine how and where can we hide all those people.?"  Catherine squatted down and she said, "Martin, I might have an idea.  Hey now Doctor you said that this attack began a few minutes after Lindsey removed Max's family from between her breasts which tells me that no one knew you were hiding them there but when you removed them Lindsey then a few minutes later the attack happened. I know where we can hide you all but make it look like you are somewhere else."  Everyone looked at each other and Lindsey broke the silence and said, "Catherine ok where can we hide everyone?"  Catherine smiled and said  quitely, "Between my breasts.  My breasts are big with enough room for you all. My breasts will offer protection and no one will be able to get at you there.  Some of you can hide under my right breast while some of you can hide under my left breast. Thats my offer.  When I was fighting that robot and those sea monsters Martin my boyfriend was totally safe between my breasts."  Everyone down below looked at each other and everone nodded.  Catherine lowered her right hand down palm up and everyone got on except for Max, he was picked up by Lindsey. Up onto Catherine's palm walked Max's mom,  little sister and brother.  Followed by the Doctor and his granddaughter and the young man.  Catherine lifted her hand up to her face and she looked at the six of there there in her palm. Catherine spoke and said, "Alright you guys I'm offering you all protection and refuge.  Now there is lots of room for you all in there, just remember my boyfriend Martin is in charge there between my massive mounds okay.  Now in you all go."   Catherine lowered her hand to her breasts and she watched as they all entered her massive cleavage and disappeared from view as they slid down between Catherine's massive breasts.

 

   Catherine then stood up and she could feel the tiny people between her breasts moving around. There was more then enought room for all of them.  Catherine looked down and as she did her face blocked most of the light going in there and as they looked up they only saw a part of her face cause her massive breasts were blocking part of her face.  Her voice thundered down, "Alright you guys have fun in there."  Max shouted, "Oh my gosh Wellington is under attack its a different sea monster and in Coaldale people are being rounded up all those who have spoken against Darlene and her family."  Catherine said, "Lindsey you go to Coaldale and you deal with them and I will go to Wellington and put a stop to this attack."  Lindsey grabbed Max and she lowered him down between her breasts and ran off towards Coaldale. Catherine then took off running towards Wellington.  As Catherine was running her breasts just jiggled and everyone between them was feeling it.  The young man shouted "WHATS HAPPENEING?"  To which Martin shouted, "Catherine is running, there is anouter attack in Wellington. She is on her way to stop it, just sit back and enjoy the ride."  Catherine was running towards Wellington and she was covering 9.5 miles a minute.  When Catherine reached Wellington she slowed down to a walk and she stopped outside the city. There in Wellington was a type of reptilian sea creature attacking the city like before, but this one was bigger at least 300 feet tall with a long massive tail. Catherine entered the city and she headed towards the creature.  The creature saw Catherine and it let of a loud roar and it turned and headed towards Catherine.   The creature charged at Catherine and Catherine charged at it and both collied into each other.  The creature swung its claws but Catherine blocked it and she took a step forwards and she punched the creature in the head hard. The creature took a couple of steps back, it turned and it swung its massive tail. Catherine was hit in the left arm and she was sent flying over. Catherine came crashing down and as she hit the ground the city shook. Catherine was getting up and as she sat up the sea creature stopped it let out a loud shreak and it began to shake its head, it turned and ran towards the ocean and it swam away.  Catherine stood up and as she did a military helicopter approached, The pilot on loud speaker said, "Catherine we need to talk its important."   Catherine held out her hand palm up and the helicopter landed on her palm, she brought the helicopter close to her face.  The tiny people from between her breasts went hiding, all of them went and hid under her right breast. Martin climbed up to see what was happening.   A soldier got out of the helicopter followed by two other soldiers.  They looked up at Catherine and one said, "Those sea creaturs are being brought here using some sort of alien technology and they are being controlled with this same technology. There is a small device on the ocean floor a good 60 miles out which opens a portal and when a creature from some other world comes through then someone with a device which is a pair to the one on the ocean floor can control these creatures. A creature is brought through the portal and the portal is closed, the person controlling the creature can make the creature do what they want when done its sent back."  Catherine interrupted, "Who has the device now?"  The soldier replied, "One of the Colonial's family members. What we have done to tell you will most likely get us court-martialed and probably killed."  Catherine looked at he 3 soldiers there in her palm next to the helicopter and she said, "I'll offer you three protection first get rid of all your weapons."  She watched as they did she then moved her hand close to her breasts and told them to go between her breasts.  The 3 soldiers went off her hand and they went down between her massive breasts.  Catherine then crushed the helicopter and she then headed out of the city.  Once she left the city she thew the crushed helicopter aside.

 

   Catherine looked down and she said, "Everyone I just added 3 soldiers to my protection.  Now you three soldiers you better not be lieing to me cause if you are I will deal with you three so severely you will wish to be executed."  One of the soldiers shouted up from between Catherine's breasts and said, "Please believe us we are telling you the truth."  Catherine nodded and Martin shouted up to Catherine and said, "Catherine we have a big problem, that robot Simmons.  Its been fixed and its at Coaldale where Lindsey is."   Catherine said, "That robot is too strong for Lindsey it will kill her and I'm betting Darlene is at the controls, hold on everyone I'm running to Coaldale."  Catherine took off running to Coaldale as fast as she could.  Lindsey heard Darlene's voice she was inside Coaldale.  Lindsey turned and she saw the Richard Simmons robot walking towards her, it had been repaired.  Darlene was at the controls and the robot walked up to Lindsey. Lindsey at 250 feet was taller then the robot and Darlene at the contols looked upn at Lindsey and said, "You fucking giant bitch."  The Simmoms robot then slapped Lindsey across the face twice hard and the slaps were heard across the city.  Then Darlene/Simmons pushed hard at Lindsey and as she did the robots hands hit Lindsey's breasts and Lindsey's breasts jiggled from the impact, and Lindsey went back several feet. Lindsey took a few steps forwards and she punched the Simmons robot in the head a few times.  Darlene/Simmons hit back and Lindsey was hit in the chest and she flew back and she landed onto her back.  When Lindsey hit the ground the city shook. Darlene/Simmons rushed there, she reached down and grabbed Lundsey by the neck and she lifted Lindsey up into the air by her neck.  Darlene at the controls laughed and Bill watching the monitor also laughed. Simmons robot lifted Lindsey into the air and Lindsey's feet were off the ground and Darlene then squeezed her hand and as she did the Simmons robot tightened its grip onto Lindsey's throat.  Lindsey began to gasp for air and she couldn't. Darlene shouted and as she did the Simmons robot said, "Die you stupid bitch Lindsey die you stupid dumb fuck, I want you to suffer.  Wnen you die I will crush Max and his family and anyone else who spoke against me."  The Simmoms robot the began to punch Lindsey in the ribs and stomach hard, the last punch it let got of Lindsey's neck and the punch sent Lindsey flying through the air.  Lindsey landed the city shook and she was about to get up when the Simmons robot kicked her in the stomach and it sent Lindsey flying a good 400 feet Lindsey came crashing down. Then Darlene/Simmons said, "Listen to me everyone listen to me my followers I Darlene Lear your true leader will destroy and crush anyone who has spoken against me.  Now watch as I destroy this giant girl watch her die." Darlene/Simmons walked up to Lindsey and it picked up Lindsey over its head, it then headed across the city and when it reached the edge of the city.  Darlene/Simmons then threw Lindsey into the air away from the city.  Darlene/Simmons then said, "Now you will die slowly and I will enjoy every minute."  Darlene/Simmons grabbed Lindsey by the neck and she lifted Lindsey up into the air and the Simmons robot tightened its grip around Lindsey's neck. As this was happening Catherine arrived she quickly grabbed Darlene Simmons and she swung it around and as she did the Simmons robot let go of Lindsey and Lindsey fell to the ground. The Simmons robot turned and faced Catherine. Darlene/Simmons had to look up at Catherine cause the top of the robots head just reached the cusp of Catherine's breasts. The people were wondering what was happening so Martin slid down between his girlfriends breasts and he found them all under Catherine's right breast.  He said to them, "Its that robot the one that looks like Richard Simmons controlled by Darlene.  Catherine is about to fight it."  The Doctors granddaughter said, "I hope Catherine will win."  To which Martin said, "Oh hell yes, the top of the robots head just reaches Catherine's breasts, she has beaten it before and she will again."  Just then Catherine's breasts shook and everyone felt it.

 

   The Simmons robot hit Catherine in the breasts hard and Catherine just laughed. The Simmons robot hit Catherine in the chest several times and each time Catherine was hit her breasts just jiggle.  Catherine then punched Darlene/Simmons in the head and as she did the robot fell back onto its back. Darlene/Simmons got up and Catherine grabbed the robot by the neck and she then lifted the Simmons robot into the air by the neck. Darlene/Simmons then began to hit Catherine in the face and Catrherine then threw the robot into the air and she sent it flying. Darlene/Simmons got up and she took a few steps backwards and she said, "Good Catherine tell me how many people can you save.  I have lots of followers and they will do my bidding. You can't protect people, fight this robot and fight a sea creature."  Darlene/Simmons then ran at Catherine and Catherine too ran at Darlene/Simmons and when they ran into each other Darlene/Simmons went flying through the air.  Darlene/Simmons landed and Bill shouted, "Darlene Catherine is too strong, she'll destroy this robot."  Darlene told Bill to shut up. 

   Darlene/Simmons got up and she charged at Catherine and when she ran into Catherine she began to hit and punch Catherine with all the robot had.  Darlene/Simmons pushed hard at Catherine and  Catherine went flying back Catherine landed onto her rear. Darlene/Simmons ran up to Catherine and she began to punch Catherine in the face over and over Catherine leaned back and she then kicked Darlene/Simmons and she sent Darlene/Simmons flying backwards through the air.  Darlene/Simmons landed onto its back and the ground shook.  Catherine got up and she headed towards the Simmons robot.  Darlene/Simmons got up and as she did Catherine got there and she punched Darlene/Simmons in the head and as she did the robot went backwards from the punch.  Darlene/Simmons fought back and Catherine was being punched in the chest and as Catherine was being punched her breasts jiggled from the punches.  Catherine hit back hard and when Catherine hit back the robot just went back from each punch and inside the control room inside the robots head it was like going through a massive earthquake.  Catherine took a step forwards and she then punched the Simmons robot in the head and this punched sent the Simmons robot flying backwards onto its back.  Catherine quicky grabbed the Simmons robot and she lifed it into the air.  Catherine then swung the Simmons Robot like a shot put Catherine swung it around a few times she then let go and she sent the Simmons robot flying through the air.  The Simmons robot went flying through the air a good 1500 feet and when the Simmons robot landed it just rolled and bounced.  Catherine told Lindsey about the device and told her one of Darlene's family members has it.   Lindsey then headed into Coaldale and as she did she said, "I will try to find them." 

 

   The 4 Apache helicopter flew over head of Catherine they turned and stopped then 6 F 16's flew overhead and they turned then the Apache helicopter began to fire on Catherine.  Catherine was being hit with bullets from the 4 Apache helicopter.  Catherine began to fight back, she swung at the helicopters and as this was happening the 6 F-16's each fired a couple of missiles and Catherine was hit in the chest, shoulder, stomach and the thighs with several missiles. Then 2 other fighter jets arrived 2 F 15's arrrived then flew around Catherine's legs both released heavy duty cables and they began to fly around each other in opposite directions and Catherine's legs got wrapped up in some heavy duty cables and Catherine reached down and she grabbed the cables and she pulled on them hard

and the fighter jets released the cables and they flew off.  The the 4 Apache helicopters along with the 6 f-16's released several missiles at Catherine and Catherine was again being hit with missiles and as this happened Lindsey charged at the attacking helicopter and she ran into them.  When she ran onto them they came crashing down and Lindsey tore two of them apart like toys.  Catherine tried to take a step but she fell face forwards onto her stomach.  When Catherine fell the ground shook, and the F016's released the rest of the payload onto Lindsey and Lindsey was pushed back from the explosion.  Catheine sat up and and she began to tear the cables that were around her legs and when she got the the 6 F-16's flew off, she looked around and she saw the destroyed Apache helicopters that Lindsey had destroyed.  Darlene/Simmons got up and an alert went off, she said, "Oh crap the robots left arm has lost some of its use, I can't let Catherine or Lindsey get that device."  She told the Colonial.  The Simmons robot turned and started to run away and Catherine said, "Let her go. What we need is in coaldale. We need to find that device."  The soldier crawled up and he told Catherine the device is like a large backpack the peoson puts on with a head peace, its easy to spot.

  Catherine looked over at Lindsey and said, "I'm going to give the people of Coaldale a chance."  Catherine walked into the city of Coaldale towards the downtown part of the city, she was being followed by Lindsey.  Catherine stopped, she looked around at the small city around her and she said, "Alright people of Coaldale, I want that family memeber of Darlene's family the one who has that device, come forwards and give me the device you know what I'm talking about.  People of Coaldale if any of you knows where tis person is come forwards and tell me, don't be a blind stupid follower of Darlene."   Catherine stood there looking around she took a few steps and she looked around no one was coming forwards.  Then from the streets below a person shouted up with a mega phone and said, "Sorry Catherine this city and its hibitants are loyal to Darlene we will stick by her no matter what why dont you two giants leave.  All those who have spoken against Darlene and her family have been taken far outside the city to be put to death.  Everyone else here is a loyal Lear supporter.  ALL HAIL OUR LEADER DARLENE LEAR."  Catherine then said, "Very well then you idiots have spoken.  I'm going to lay waste to this city until I find what I'm looking for."  Catherine then made a fist and she brought it down onto a tall building, when she hit the building the roof just caved in and every window just exploded out and the people in the streets began to scream and run.  Catherine took a step which sent more people running, she reached down and tore the roof off a smaller 6 story building and she threw it across the city.  The roof flew beyond the city, she the hit the side of anouther tall 16 story building with such force that the side of the building just caved in.  Debris was falling into the streets down below and the building shook with such force that everyone inside was thrown against the wall. Martin had climbed up between Catherine's breasts and he moved forwards and as he looked down he saw tiny people running for their lives. From the height he was at the people in the streets were so small, they were running fast but at the height he was at it did not look like they were running fast.

 

    Catherine then slowly started to walk across Coaldale and as she was walking she said, "Run you bugs run! Look at you all running, you all must be so scared.  There is only one of me, just one girl and you tiny people are running to get out of my way.  Why don't you all get together and try to fight me.  Darlene Lear is your size, she is smaller then my big toe and I can easily crush her like a bug. Everyone in this city is a bug to me.  Listen everyone.  None of you can fight me no one can, I'm the most powerful person on the planet and this city and everyone in it is entirely at my mercy."