- Text Size +

  Lindsey then headed away from Wellington and she picked up her speed. Her Boyfriend Max was crawling around there between her massive breasts and as she picked up her speed her breasts began to jiggle and he sure felt it. Lindsey looked down and she said to him, "I'm heading back to that military base, I'm going to tear it apart and take matters into my own hands."  Lindsey then began to run and with her great size she was covering 7 miles a minute and she was heading straight towards the military base.  A alert went off on the base and Colonial Horatio was told about Lindsey heading straight towards the base.  He quickly called Darlene and her boyfriend Bill and he told them to leave that Lindsey was on her way back.  Darlene said, "Can't we use the Simmons robot isn't it fixed yet?"  To which the Colonial said, "Its not, Catherine caused too much damage, and it won't be ready for a couple of days.  I'm putting the base on evacuation and knowing this Lindsey she will easily tear through this base to get to you two so I suggest you leave and run now.  Seargent how long before Lindsey gets here?"  The Seargent Fred checked his computer and he hit a few keys and said, "Well with her running she will be here in 5 minutes so we don't have much time."  Colonial Horatio picked up the microphone and he said, "Everyone listen!  All personal this is not a drill evacuate this base immediately go now.  That giant Lindsey is heading this way and she is going to tear this base apart and who know what she will do to the people."  He looked at Darlene and hea said, "You two come with me lets go."  Darlene and Bill followed Colonial Horatio.

 

   The Colonial followed by Darlene and Bill and two other soldiers headed straight towards a Blackhawk helicopter and they all got in along with the two other soldiers, there were 7 other soldiers in the helicopter already.  The door closed and the helicopter lifted off and Darlene looked out the window and she saw Lindsey arrive at the base.  Lindsey arrived and she stopped and she looked around, she saw tiny military jeeps and vehicles scurrying away, she looked up and she saw several helicopter flying away.  Lindsey got down on her knees and she made a fist and she punched the ground.  Where she punched the ground it caved in and Lindsey began to dig the dirt away and within minutes she was at the base.  She tore the roof away and she reached and and she began to feel around.  Her boyfriend Max was watching from her breasts and he said, "Hey Lindsey.  I think the base has been evacuated, let me down and I will go in and take a look around."  Lindsey grabbed Max and she put him down and Max ran inside and he looked around. He came out a few minute later and as she did Lindsey lowered her right hand palm up and he walked up onto her fingers and he walked down her fingers and stood there in the middle of her palm.  Lindsey lifted her hand up to her face and she stood up.  Max looked up into his giant girlfriends face and he said, "The base is empty everyone is gone."  To which Lindsey replied, "Thats what I thought with everyone leaving.  Darlene must of left with her Uncle the Colonial. I doubt that their attacks are over."   Lindsey moved her hand over to her left shoulder and Max ran off her hand over to her left shoulder.

 

   Lindsey then headed away from the base and she then headed out towards Coaldale. She then said, "I'm going to head back to Coaldale. I would go after those helicopter but I have no idea which one will have the Colonial and Darlene. I do not want to hurt the other soldiers they are only following orders."  Max then said to Lindsey,  "I doubt that Darlene's attack on Coaldale is over some of her followers betrayed her and she must be pissed."   Lindsey continued her walk back to Coaldale across the country side.

 

  In the Blackhawk helicopter Darlene said, "Hey Colonial do you plan on retreaving that Simmons robot?"  To which the Colonial replied, "Oh yes that robot will be retreaved and its going to be armed with advanced weapons which will be able to destroy both giant girls.  We are monitoring both giant girls.  Catherine is still in Wellington she seems to want to protect anyone from the sea monster.  Lindsey is on her way to Coaldale from what we can tell.  Now Darlene get your followers from Coaldale to spy for you.  Find out where she has hidden her boyfriends family and get to them and we can use them against Lindsey.  The helicopter continued to fly towards anouther secret base.

 

  Lindsey as she was walking she said to Max, "If Darlene and her goons try to get to your family they won't be able to find them even if they tried."  To which Max replied, "Your idea to hide my family under your massive left breast was a great idea, no one will think to look there."  Yes Max's family was hiding right under Lindsey's massive left breast in her bra.  Max's Mom and his younger brother and sister were hidden under his giant girlfriends left breast.  They were nice and snug there under Lindsey's left breast, and they had lots of room to move around. Daniel Max's younger brother crawled over to Lindsey's cleavage and he looked up between her masive breasts.  As he looked up between Lindsey's massive cleavage to him it was like looking up between two mountains and he saw only a part of Lindsey's face. His mother told him to come back and he crawled back to his mom and sister.  They were unable to stand up they could only crawl there cause Lindsey's massive breast was their roof.  As they moved they kept touching Lindsey's massive breast and Lindsey was feeling it.

 

The helicopter landed at anouther base and the Colonial and those with him went inside, he ordered a soldier to take Darlene to a computer station.  Darlene sat down and she hit a few keys and entered as code and all over Coaldale every advertisement screen went blank and so did every TV screen.  Darlene overrode the communications in the city.  Then a few seconds later Darlene's face appeared on every TV set across the city and on every advertisement screen.  Darlene spoke and she said, "Ahhh!!!  Coaldale my city, listen up my followers listen good.  Lindsey that giant is heading towards you now do my your leader a favor.  Find out where she has hidden Max Conrad's family, cause she has hidden them and I and Colonial wants them.  I want you people to spy for me spy for me your leader now do as I say."  Darlene hit a key and all communications across Coaldale returned to normal.  One of Darlene's followers shouted, "You all heard our leader Darlene now do as she says."  There were several people across the city that were getting tired of Darlene giving everyone orders to do this and that.  With that a guy ran out into the streets in the downtown with a megaphone and he said, "Listen everyone listen.  Most of you are scared of this Darlene and her goons and her goons will do whatever she says.  Well let me tell you all this.  My loyality will be towards Lindsey Hansen, I am more afraid of her, she is a giant a real giant at 250 feet tall.  Lindsey can level this city if she wanted to and Darlene is just s bully girl.  Lets don't forget about Catherine a 320 foot tall massive giant woman who is pratically unstoppable.   Stop bowing to this bitch Darlene and bow to Lindsey Hansen or Catherine Wayne be loyal to them."   As soon as he stopped there was a gunshot and he was shot in the back and he fell to the floor.  People in the streets began to run and some older guy ran out and he pulled the young man that got shot to safety.  The young man was alive but wounded, the older man said, "I'm a doctor I can help you this is my granddaughter and she is a nurse.  I will get that bullet out of you,  that gunshot scared the people so we can get away."  The older man put the young man into is car and his granddaughter got in too and he drove off.  The young man asked, "Where are we going."  To which the older man replied, "To my clinic I can help you there."

 

   Then some guy ran out into the streets and he shouted, "WHERE THE HELL IS THAT GUY I SHOT WHERE IS HE. HE NEEDS TO DIE."   To which some people shouted, "Some guy in a brown cadillac and a younger girl took him, they are gone."  The guy looked around and he shouted, "LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKS. IF ANYONE SPEAKS AGAINST DARLENE LEAR THEY WILL BE SHOT OR SEVERELY BEATEN UP THERE ARE MANY OF US WHO ARE VERY LOYAL TO DARLENE. NOW EVERYONE DO AS YOUR LEADER DARLENE HAS SAID FIND THIS MAX CONRADS FAMILY AND SPY FOR OUR LEADER DARLENE LEAR."   As he finished shouting Lindsey arrived at Coaldale and she slowed down her speed and she entered Coaldale. 

  As she entered Coaldale her presence sent people running and Lindsey continued her walk through Coaldale nice and slow.  The Doctor arrived at his clinic and he and his granddaughter took the young man inside.  He began to work on him when some girl ran in through the front door and she shouted, "Where is he that idiot who spoke against our great leader Darlene Lear."  The granddaughter came out from the back and she said, "You need to leave now before i call the police."  The young girl shouted, "NOT UNTIL I CHECK IF HE IS IN THE BACK BEING HELPED."  She then headed to the back but she was stopped by the Doctors grandaughter, the young girl took a step back.  She took out her cell and she said, "He's here he is at Lincoln Clinic."  The granddaughter then punched the girl in the head knocking her to the floor.  She then shouted to her grandpa ,"Grandpa we need to go the mob is on their way."  She then ran back to where her grandpa was working on the patient.

 

    The Doctor then told her to lock all the doors and windows and as she was about to do that the ground began to tremble.  The granddaughter ran to a window and she looked out and she shouted, "Its Lindsey Hansen she is here.  I'm going to ask her for help."  Lindsey turned onto the street the clinic was on and she noticed a large mob coming down the street but the stopped when she turned onto the street, she took a step.  Then out of the clinic ran the granddaughter she ran out infront of Lindsey and she shouted up. Lindsey looked down and she saw her, Lindsey the squatted down and as she did a gunshot was heard.   It was a guy from the mob, he ran out ahead and he tried to shoot the girl.  Lindsey reached over and using her index finger she flicked him and she sent him flying over the mob, he flew a good 80 feet or more before landing onto the pavement.  He was alive but hurt. Lindsey then lowered her hand down between the mob and the girl she grabbed the girl and she lifted the girl up to her face.  The girl told Lindsey about what was going on.  The mob had moved back the girl ran in and in a minute out came the Doctor and the young man.  Lindsey lowered her right hand palm up and all three got on she then stood up.  When Lindsey stood up she took a step which sent the mob running.

 

  Lindsey was holding her right hand out palm up with the 3 people standing there in the palm of her hand.  She then said, "If I put you three down you three will surely get killed by one of Darlene's followers.  I'll put you three onto my left shoulder where my boyfriend Max is."  Lindsey moved her hand over to her left shoulder and the three walked off her hand onto her shoulder and they just took in the view at the height they were at.   Lindsey took a few steps, she stopped and she put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around and she said,  "Hey everyone.  Why are you all running from me, there is only one of me, now shouldn't you be trying to get me?  All you loyal followers of Darlene Lear are running from me a young girl there is only one of me and so many of you."  Lindsey then headed slowly through the city with her hands still on her hips.   Each time Lindsey took a step her bum cheeks and thighs jiggled and the people in Coaldale saw it.  Lindsey slowly headed across the city and when she reached the edge of the city, Max told everyone to hold on.  When Lindsey left the city of Coaldale she picked up her walking speed and she headed away from Coaldale.

  The Doctor asked her where she was going to which she replied, "We are all going to my boyfriends place.  His family has a small farm outside a samll town a good walk from Coaldale.  I can return you later but now you three will be killled by Darlene's stupid followers."  Lindsey continued her walk across the country side to Max's place.  As Lindsey was walking through the country side she was easily seen for miles around.  The four of them sat there nice and comfy on Lindsey' left shoulder as she made her way to the farm.  The young man looked over at Max and he said, "Hey Max, wow your girlfriend is sure hot and so huge."