- Text Size +


   As Catherine got to the base she stopped and she looked around.  Then out of the ground came several canons and they fired and plasma bolts hit Catherine in the chest, stomach, shoulders and legs.  They were stinging her but not taking her down. She rushed forwards and using her hand she swapped several of them sending them flying, the other canons continued to fire on her. Catherine then fell forwards onto the ground onto the other canons crushing them. When Catherine hit the ground it just shook and everyone in the underground base felt it.  The plasma energy bolts knocked her out. Catherine a 320 foot tall woman just lay there on her stomach unconscious. Darlene shoutd, "We must get Bill out from between her bum cheeks. I will call him and tel him she has been knocked out."   Darlene called up her boyfriend and old him that Catherine has been taken out. The colonial was deciding on what to do with Caherine.  Bill then emerged from between her bum cheeks and he ran up the slope, he was careful considering her tight jeans were reall smooth.  He ran up onto her right bum cheek, he then headed down her thigh to her leg.  When he got to the ground he was met by Darlene and Barbara. 

   The Colonial was about to say something when a siren went off he ran back inside.  A few minutes later he called several of he soldiers inside including Darlene and her friends, they went into a large room that had a few large screen TV's.  He told everyone to watch, he then turned on the screen and everyone watched some in disbelief and others laughed while other did not say anything.  On the large screen was a scene like from a sci fi movie.  A large reptilian creature was attacking a city about 120 miles north of them. The Colonial turned over to the National news and it was breaking news this monster. He then mutted the TV and he said, "This is for real, its not a joke.  About 30 minutes ago some sea creature came out of the ocean and it has attacked that city and the President has given orders to take it down by whatever means. A few minutes ago several figher jets have been scrambled to destroy it they should be there about now."    They watched on the large TV as several fighter jets lunched missiles at it and all they did was scratch its skin, the creature let out a loud shreak that was easily heard for up to 10 miles.  The fighter jets continued their assult and the creature was fighting back.  It then turned and ran across the city back into the ocean.  The Colonial got a call and he talked for a few minutes.  He then said, "We have orders to send the robot Simmons to fight the creature when it does return. Joseph, how long before Simmons is up and functioning?"    Joseph the cheif mainence and Engineering officer scratched his head and said, "Uh, Colonial Horatio.  It wont be up and running for at least a week. Catherine sure did severe damage to it and we need certain parts."  The Colonial shook his head and he yelled, "You have 4 hours, that creature is going to attack again.  I just got a confirmation that its swiming south. Now get it up and get Simmons running."   Joseph shook his head and he replied,  "With all due respect SIR!  I can't perform a miracle.  Why not get Catherine and or Lindsey to fight this creature."  Anouther soldier stood up and said, "Sir, Joseph is right, according to the military the creature standing on its hind legs is 270 feet tall, and Catherine is 320, she is much bigger.  If she and Lindsey join forces to fight they can win, heck Catherine probably can win against it."

    The Colonial  turned to Darlene and he said, "Contact your brother Martin and tell him of what happening tell him we need to talk."   Catherine was waking up she lifed her head and she rolled over and she sat up. She heard Martin from deep between her brests, she looked down and saw he was nice and snug.  Martin's cell rang and Catherine heard a faint high pitched sound. Martin began to climb up and he shouted to Catherine, "Catherine, that was Darlene.  The Colonial wants to talk he says its important."  Catherine looked over and down and she saw several soldiers come out along with the Colonial.  She grabbed Matrin and she put him down and he and the Colonial and the soldiers went inside.  Lindsey arrived she asked Catherine what was going on and she told her.  A good 10 minutes later a large door oened and out came Martin and Catherine quickly grabbed him and as she did she stood up. She brought him to her face and Martin shouted to her.  Catherine let him rest in her palm and she said, "Martin, what is it?"  Martin shouted up to her, "Its all over the news on every station, they want to show you whats happening on that large screen TV down there."   Lindsey looked down, she reached down and she picked up the large screen TV which was portable. I was 7 feet by 4.5 feet and it easily fit into her palm.  The two giant women watched the news for a good 5 minutes about the lage reptilian creature. Martin shouted, "Its all over the news it has attacked 3 cities and the military needs your help."   Lindsey put the large TV back down and Catherine grabbed Martin and she lowered him down between her breasts.  She then got down onto her knees and she leaned down and she looked at the Colonial.

    The Colonial looked up into her huge face and Catherine said, "So you want Lindsey and I to figh this creature.  Hmm well tell me how big is it."  The Colonial said, "The creature is 270 feet tall on its hind legs it has two long clawed arms and two smaller arms and a 200 feet long tail. we estimite its weight to be 7800 to 8500 tons. The next city that might come under attack is Wellington."  Catherine stood up and she said, "I will help I don't want people to get hurt.  Lindsey I'm heading to Wellington its only 30 miles from here."  Catherine took off running towrds Wellington and Lindsey followed and in 5 minutes Catherine reached th city of Wellington a coastal city with a population of 325 500 people.  Lindsey arrived a few minutes after Catherine.  Both giant women were outside the city and they were easily seen.  Catherine said, "Now Lindsey. I'm going to go into the water to fight this creature you stay here and if I need help you come and help me."  Catherine walked off the beach into the ocean, she continued her walk as many people were watching.  Martin climbed up and he was watching from her breasts.  Catherine was a good 1.5 miles from shore and the water was up to her stomach, she was walking around and lookong for it.  Just then she stopped and said, "Something just swam past my leg."   She stopped walking and then right in front of her the creature came up out of the water and it stood there in from of her.  Catherine was much taller then the creature, it let off a loud roar. It swung at Catherine and she blocked its swing.  She took a step forwards and she punched the creature and when she did it went back from her punch.  It shreaked and it turned and swung its tail and it hit Catherine in the right shouler and Catherine went over and she fell into the water and she went under. 

 

    Catherine came up right in front of the creature, she quickly lifted both her arms into the air and she brought both arms down hard and she hit the creature with both fists and as she did it just fell into the water.  Catherine stood there looking around and as she did it came out of the water and it lunged at her and it began to push on her.  Catherine pushed back and she was gaining ground, she pushed and she sent the creature flying back.  The creature swung its tail and Catherine ducked and she moved again out of the way. She then ran at the creature and she punched it in the face hard and when she did it just fell over into the water only to come back and attack.  The creature lunged at her.  The creature hit her in  the  chest and as it did her breasts just jiggled from the impact. Catherine went on the offensive she again hit the creature a few times and she almost knocked it over. Catherine then grabbed the creature and she then lifted it up into the air over her head. She then threw it into the air and she sent it flying a good 350 feet. It flew into the water and it then swam away.  Martin shouted up, "Oh my gosh Catherine, you won, but I have a feeling it will be back.  From what I can tell its an ancient sea monster it probably got woken up somehow, it was frozen. Now its awake."   Catherine turned and she then headed back to shore.