- Text Size +

 

   Catherine took a few steps and she put the locomotive down. The from between her massive breasts Martin had climbed up and he looked over to the right and he saw Darlene/Simmons returning.  Darlene/Simmons stopped a good 1500 feet from Catherine, she threw Lindsey to the ground and said, "Catherine Wayne, your turn for a beating."  Darlene/Simmons charged at Catherine and Catherine did the same and they both ran into each other. When they collided Darlene/Simmons went flying backwards and she fell onto her back and she got up fast and Catherine was right there.  Darlene/Simmons stood up and Catherine was standing right in front of her.  Catherine towered over Darlene/Simmons the top of the robots head just reached the cusp of Catherine's breasts. Darlene/Simmons swung at Catherine and she hit Catherine in the chest in the breasts. When Catherine got hit her mounds just jiggled, and Darlene/Simmons kept punching.  Cartherine fought back, she swung and she hit Darlene/Simmons in the face and from the impact Darlene/Simmons took a couple of steps back.  Catherine took a step forwards, she lifted both her arms above her head and clenched her fists.  She then brought both arms down hard and she hit Darlene/Simmons in the head and when she did the robot Darlene/Simmons fell to its knees.

 

   Inside the robot Barbara shouted, "Darlene do something before Catherine tears us apart."  Darlene responded, "I am trying but Catherine is too big and strong she is heavier then this robot."  Catherine then punched the robot and when she did the robot fell to the ground flat.  Catherine grabbbed Darlene/Simmons by the feet and she began to drag the robot.  Catherine then began to swing Darlene/Simmons like a weight throw and in a few seconds Darlene/Simmons was in the air being swung around and around by Catherine. Catherine was turning around and around in one circle swinging Darlene/Sommins around and around.  Lindsey woke up and she saw Catherine swinging Darlene/Simmons around like a weight throw.  Catherine then let go of Darlene/Simmons and she went flying through the air a good 2000 feet.   Darlene/Simmons hit the ground she then rolled and bounched a good 1000 feet. The area shook and the city of Coaldale was watching.  Catherine then ran up to Darlene/Simmons and she grabbed it by the shirt and Catherine began to punch the robot in the face. Inside the robots head it felt like they were going through a massive turbulance. Catherine kept punching, she then stopped.  She then grabbed Darlene/Simmons by the hair and the back of the waist and she lifted Darlene/Simmons up into the air over her head.

 

    Catherine then threw Darlene/Simmons to the ground as hard as she could, and Darlene/Simmons hit the ground hard and the ground shook.  Darlene/Simmons just lay there with Catherine towering over her.  Lindsey was standing a good 500 feet away and she looked at the robot lying there not moving.  The robot moved and it began to roll aqay very fast from Catherine towards Lindsey.  When Darlene/Simmons got to Lindsey she got up ans she attacked Lindsey. Lindsey got punched in the face several times and the last punch sent Lindsey flying through the air.  Catherine ran there and tackled Darlene/Simmons and as she did Darlene/Simmons fell to the ground and Catherine fell on top of the robot and as they hit the ground the ground just shook. Catherine sat up and she grabbed Darlene/Simmons by the head and she began to beat Darlene/Simmons head into the ground. Inside the head Bill's seat belt got loose and he flew from his seat through the air.  The side door to the robots head opened and Bill flew right out and he landed on the ground.  Barbara noticed it she hit a few controls and the door closed, she shouted to Darlene, "Do something or she'll kill us." 

 

   Catherine then grabbed Darlene/Simmons and she gave the robots head a strong swift turn and she tore the robots head from its body and as she did the metal made a sheering tearing sound.  Catherine then threw the head to the side and she got off the headless Darlene/Simmons.  Both Catherine and Lindsey looked at the head of the robot that looked like Richard Simmons lying there.  The head then spoke and Darlene' voice amplified was heard, "Do you think that you slow minded giants can stop me?  I am a true leader I am in charge and you shall pay for your insolence."  Lindsey ran up to the head and she picked it up by the hair and shouted, "SHUT THE HELL UP DARLENE."  Lindsey then with all her might lifted the head above her head and she threw it to the ground as hard as she could.  When the head hit the ground it bounced like a rubber ball a good 400 feet into the air and it landed and it bounced a few more times.  Lindsey then ran at it and she kicked the head and se sent it flying through the air a good 3000 feet, when the head landed it rolled and bounced. Catherine stood there laughing, she then looked down and saw a tiny person running from the headless body. 

 

   Catherine squatted down and she reached out and she grabbed the person with her thumb and index finger and she lifted him to her face and said, "Well now.  What do we have here must be one of Darlene's followers."  Lindsey saw Catherine holding something small so she went there and when she saw the person there between Catherine's fingers she said, "Thats Bill, thats Darlene's boyfriend. He is the one who punched oMax's mom and then glued Max and his mom and brother and Alyssa between my bum cheeks."  Martin crawled out from between Catherine's breasts and he heard what was going on.  He shouted up and said, "Why don't you do to him what he did to them."  Lindsey looked over at him since Catherine's Breast was just a bit below Lindsey's face. Lindsey said, "You want me to put that bug between my cheeks?  Martin responded, "No not yours, Catherine's hers is bigger then yours."  Catherine said, "Martin's right he will never get out from between my bum cheeks and these tight pants I have on really cut into my bum cleavage.  He can stay in there as we deal with Darlene, Lindsey take him, I'm going to lie down onto my stomach." 

 

   Catherine then layed down onto her stomach and Lindsey got down on her knees. Bill screamed as he looked at Catherine's massive bum in her tight pants and Lindsey lowredf him down and she let him go.  Bill fell a few feet and he landed on the slope of Catherine's left bum cheek and he began to slid down between Catherine's bum cheeks down into her massive bum cleavage.  The skin tight pants Catherine had on were nice and smooth so Bill was unable to stop himself from sliding, he slid down and disappeared from view.  Lindsey said, "Catherine, he disappeared from view he is gone."  Catherine then flexed her bum cheeks a few times and as she did they just jiggled. She then stopped flexing and Lindsey leaned in close and she listened for a few seconds. She then said, "Oh my gosh Catherine, I can barely hear him your bum cheeks have totally muffled his screams."  Catherine then got up and as she did the ground shook.

  stories/29016/images/Catherine_in_tights.jpg

                Catherine Wayne in her tights.

 

   Catherine then began to walk towards the head and as she did a few small objects came out from the side of the head they were like small rockets. They turned on and the head lifted up off the ground into the air.  Then the body of Darlene/Simmons sat up and it got up.  The head flew up into the air a good 600 feet and it hovered there and both Catherine and Lindsey looked at it.  The head spoke, You fools you shall pay for this.  I will make you suffer now where is my boyfriend?"  Lindsey smiled and she shouted, "He is between Catherine's bum cheeks and thats where he shall stay ha ha ha ha ha ha ."  Barbara looked over to Darlene and she said, "Your boyfriend shall die between her massive bum cheeks."  Darlene responded, "I know that stupid giant bitch, I'll kill her."  The head then spoke, "Catherine, how dare you put my boyfriend between your bum cheeks let him go now."  Catherine responded, "Nope he is my prisoner and he shall remain where he is."  The headless body charged and Catherine and she turned as the headless body ran there.  Catherine then punched the headless body in the chest hard and as she did the headless body flew backwards and it landed onto its back.  Darlene hit a few controls and she said to Barbara, "We are down to 5% power we must get out of here back to the base to recharge. We'll have enough power to get there I have sent a message to the body to get there as fast as it can and we are heading back to the base."

 

   The headless body got up and it stood up and Catherine was ready to fight, the headless body took a quick turn and it started to run away and as it did the head began to fly after the body.  Catherine spoke and said, "Lindsey, I'm going after them. I'm betting they are heading back to the base to recharge or for repairs."  The headless robot left running and as it did it increased speed.  Catherine took off running after the headless body and the head but the headless body had increased its running speed to 780mhp followed by the head.  Catherine ran after them across the country side and as Catherine was running the ground around her just shook with each step she took. As she was running her mounds just jiggled along with her thighs and bum and Bill between her bum cheeks was feeling it.  He was shouting and screaming at the top of his lungs but there was nothing he could do about it.  Catherine continued running and with her great size she was covering 9 miles a minute.  She ran for a good 3 minutes and she then stopped and looked around.  She looked down at Martin who was nice and snug there between her breasts and she said, "I have no idea where they went, they are too fast, they could be anywhere."  Martin looked up and he shouted, "Catherine you defeated a robot with alien technology and it had no chance against you. You Catherine Wayne are a Goddess. Now Bill between you cheeks probably has the location of the base where they went to."  Catherine looked down at Martin and she smiled and said, "You are right Martin, Bill would know and so would some people back in Coaldale, lets head back there.  I have an idea I'm going to scare them."  

 

  Catherine then headed back to Coaldale and she began to run back to Coaldale.  As Catherine neared Coaldale she increased her speed and ran right up to the city and Lindsey saw it. When Catherine reached the city she ran into it a few steps, she then leaped up into the air and did a double acrobatic flip.  As she did this her massive 320 foot tall form went flying over the building tops and her massive form cast a shadow across a good part of the city.  Catherine came out of her double acrobatic flip and she came down into the South Pine park which was a good block wide and long.  When Catherine landed the entire city just shook with an earthquake Catherine's weight of 15 680 tons was too much for the city. A earthquake just rippled out from the park and as it did people fell over. Catherine straighted up and she shouted, "People of Coaldale from this day on if you choose to serve Darlene you shall fell my anger.  Trust me you don't want that, I can easily destroy this city and none of you can stand agaist me. Just to show you I mean business lets see how you do in a continous earquake."   Catherine then began to jog in one place and as she did she was causing an earthquake and the city began to shake with an earthquake and the people began to shout at the top of their lungs,  GODDESS CATHERINE WAYNE YOU ARE A REAL GODDESS. NO ONE CAN STAND AGAINST YOU, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US.  CATHERINE WAYNE HAVE MERCY ON US,  CATHERINE WAYNE HAVE MERCY ON US."  Catherine stopped jogging and she stood there in the park, she put her hands on her hips and looked at the city all around her.  Catherine towered over every building and over everything in sight.

Catherine looked down and around at the city of Coaldale all around her, she saw most of the city since she towered over every building and over everything in sight. She saw the tiny people down below in the streets running fast away from her, to her because of her size it did not look like they were running fast. To her their screams and shouts sounded faint and high pitched. Catherine then took a step and that step shook the ground she then took anouther step. Catherine then slowly began to through the city and as she did she was watching the tiny people down below running through the streets. Deep between her bum cheeks, Bill was moving around he was shouting and cussing at the top of his lings but Catherine's bum cheeks totally muffled his shouts. Bill was punching and hitting the walls of Catherine's bum cheeks with all his might.  Then a tiny man drove out in front of Catherine in his car and he was honking the horn over and over and Catherine saw the small car.  Her foot landed a good 15 feet from the car and the occupant felt it.  Catherine reached down and she grabbed the car and she lifted it up to her face and she looked at it and said, "Alright, what do you want?"   The tiny man shouted out the window and said, "I know where Darlene and her friend are.  That robot they controlled, they took it back to a military base a good 45 miles from here, its underground.  Darlene's Uncle runs the base, she sent a message to her followers here to prepare for a major battle. Some of us do not want to follow her anymore but many are scared of her and her family." Catherine gave a strange look and said, "Can you give me the location of this base.  I will check it out."   The tiny man shouted the location to Catherine, and she got Martin to confirm it.  Martin shouted up to Catherine from between her massive breasts and said, "Its very possible.  I do know that my Uncle is in charge of some secret base but its location I have no idea." Catherine reached the edge of the city, she put the car down and she said, "If I were you I would leave right now cause some of Darlene's followers will kill you and I can't protect you cause I'm going to check out that base."  Soon as she put the car down the driver put the peddle to the floor and the car began to speed away from the city.

 

   Catherine looked over at Lindsey, who was sitting on the ground still hurt, she looked over at Catherine and she said, "So what are you gonna do?"  Catherine replied, "I was given some info about a base 45 miles from here its underground but I have a funny feeling about the info."  Martin shouted up, "Hey Catherine!  It could be a trap, that guy volunteered info too fast and I doubt Darlene would send a text to let everyone know where she is. Something is up."  Catherine nodded and said, "Martin here is very happy the tiny guy in that car is on our side."  Lindsey looked around and said, "Yes thats good soon Darlene will have no followers."  Lindsey too had that feeling that it was some trick, that the info the guy gave was too easy.

 

  At the military base, the robot stepped onto the pad and the pad began to lower down into the ground and the head of Simmons was beside the body.  Darlene unhooked herself from the robot computer and she and Barbara were making their way out of the head.  The platform lowered down and the door above them closed and the platform stopped.  Darlene hit a few buttons and a door opened and a ladder extended and she and Barbara came out and walked down the ladder and were met with a few soldiers and the Colonial. The Colonial then said, "It looks like that Catherine is too strong and too big to fight.  Darlene did you send that message to Bills younger brother, and by the way where is Bill."  Darlene replied, "Yes I sent that message and Bill ended up outside and he was captured by Catherine, and she put him between her bum cheeks."  Some of the soldiers laughed but the Colonial gave a look that shut them up.  He then said, "I hope Catherine will take the bate and come here cause we have a surprise for her. 5 plasma cannons will come out of the ground and hit her and either knock her out or kill her." 

 

  Catherine looked down at Martin who was nice and snug there between her massive mounds, she said, "I think I'm gonna check out that base, but I'll becareful."  Martin shouted up and said, "Yes do becareful."  Catherine then headed away from the city, she then picked up her speed and she began to run.  Catherine a 320 foot tall giant woman was running across the country side and her weight of 15 680 tons just shook the ground around her as she ran. The ground around her for a 3 mile radius shook as she was running and with her great size she was covering 9 miles a minute.  As Catherine was running her breasts just jiggled along with her thighs and bum.  Martin was enjoying every minute of it.  Bill between her bum cheeks was feeling it and he was shouting at the top of his lungs.

 

  A siren went off at the military base and a soldier contacted the Colonial and said, "Sir.  Colonial Horatio Sir.  Its Catherine.  She is coming, she's on her way here and eta about 5 to 6 minutes."  The Colonial said to Darlene, "Yes she took the bate. To the control room."  Darlene and Barbara followed the Colonial to the control room and they entered it.