- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy c: Please leave feedback and suggestions.

My name is Paul and I just graduated high school. I lived on my own because my parents died 1 year ago so I was made a legal adualt while I was 17. Now I went to say bye to my friend as I moved away. Now the story begins. (Use your imagination for the apperance of Paul)

I hopped of the bus somewhat sad that I had to say bye, but I was excited for a new life. I walk up to my best friends house, who I happen to have a crush on (A girl). She was also 18 and just graduated. She had 4 sisters and her curvy mom, but her dad died 4 months ago from a car crash. Her sisters include: Hannah (6 months old), Lexi (6), Stacy (16), Emma (Her, 18), and Ann (21). Her mom (Mary) was 43 but looked as though she was in her late 20's. All the woman (Excluding Lexi and Hannah) were just about as curvy if not more than their mom, while they all had DD's and bubble butts.

As I go to knock on the door I strangley feel dizzy. I stop and faint. I wake up in what feels like minutes thinking What happened? I looked up. Saw a MASSIVE door. I walk up to it. I now know what happend. I'm Shrunk. I can easily crawl under the door as I go search for Emma to get help. I crawl under and Look to see the giant living room.I walk for about 10 minutes when I reach a fence, and can easily go through the holes. I think Hmm, I guess this is to stop hannah from going anywhere. I was looking up while just walking and then looking to the side. But as I look to the side something grabs me! I now think Noo this is the playpen! I was lifted to the face of Hannah. She immeditly starts to bite me but lukily for me she has no teeth. But it stills causes a great deal of pain. She did that for about 5 minutes then got bored. Keeping me in her hand she notices an itch. Oh no! Not there! Her hand reaches to her back. To itch she drops me down. I notice there is a slight opening in her diaper! I scream as I plummet. I land down and start hearing Hannahs insides....

She starts to crawl but feeling something in her stomach she sits. I was falling lowers as she crawled but stoped as the diaper held me in place. I was crushed by Hannahs butt as she sat but surprsignly it didn't hurt. But then I realized I was falling into her crack. I screamed as she farted which didn't help because I opened my mouth. Then more came. As she took a dump all of which landing right on top of me.

"STACY!" Mary yelled to her daughter.

"WHATTT!" I heard in reply.

"TAKE LEXI AND SHOW HER HOW TO CHAGE HANNAH'S DIAPER BECAUSE IT SMELLS BAD!" Mary yelled.

Uh oh, I need a way out.

I am helplessly stuck under a pile of crap. I hear 2 footsteps approaching. Light is all around me as they take off the diaper. Then all the sudden the crap is moving and I saw Lexi had for some unknown reason put her hand in the crap. I get stuck to her hand and I thought I was saved! As always though I thought wrong. I was stuck to her hand for about 20 minutes and then I heard Stacy say "Lexi go take a shower to get all the crap off."

Lexi obeyed. I was going to the shower with a 6 year old. Lucky me she had an itch on her scalp. She itched with the hand I was on. I was stuck to her hair but slowly sliding down. I was almost out of the crap holding me on when she sat on the toilet to go pee. I slid off her hair at that moment at barely caught the seat and hoisted myself up. As Lexi got in the shower I just had to wait on the seat to get out. Lexi took about a 30 minute shower. As soon as Lexi left Stacy came running in. To the toilet. Which I happened to be on. She was in a rush so she dropped her pants and sat without looking. She had a much bigger butt than Lexi so he was sat upon, not even being felt. But he had felt her sweat and smell. But strangley didn't feel and pain of being sat on. She finished peeing quick and got up. I was stuck to her right butt cheek. I struggled but couldn't get free as she pulled up her panties. I was stuck in darkness. For about 2 hours when ever she sat he would have her flesh was over him, and getting him aroused. I felt as if it was getting to night. It was so she went to the bathroom again, not being as fast and he got unstuck from her sweaty butt.

Now he was covered in sweat, crap and dirt so he stuck to the seat easliy. As Stacy left I was left waiting on the seat agian! I was there over night and got some sleep. In the morning his worst fear came. Emma's mom. She was the most Curvy one, and a little more chubby. She sat on the toilet, on him. He wasn't Stuck to her as she leaned foward, but it was to force out some reaming crap. It landed with a splash sending water flying. THe water unstuck him as he slid. Slid into the toilet. Thats when Mary dropped another huge piece which sent him flying. Right up, through her legs past the toilet seat onto something... Soft? I looked up in horror as Mary finished wiping and bent down. SHe lifted up his prison. He saw his destanation, her vagina. He was stuck to the front of it. He then faintly heard Mary Yell "I'm going out!" Oh no not good. 

Mary noticed an itch on her vagina so she instinctivly itched it. It was getting her horny.I was pushed into her vagina as she itched. She was walking to the car but turned back and headed to her room. She was to horny to go out. She grabbed a dildo and sat on her bed, striping. I couldn't see the light but I knew she had nothing on. She then inserted the dildo and began pleasuring herself while playing with her DD's. I got hit by the huge dildo as it pushed in. She had an orgasm pretty quick that pushed me and her cum onto the tip of the dildo. She then took it out and layed it on her bed as she left, not being horny anymore. I fell asleep but was woken to the feeling of being lifted, and I was.Wait no I was stuck on the dildo with dry cum.

Ann  smiled evily thinking to herself; ooh mom looky what I found on your bed. She then went to her room to have fun. As I watched she striped. Then expecting to go in her vagina she opened a butt check. I freaked out and was shouting to her. No use. I was smeared with lube and rammed up her ass. Again and again. Finally he ass heat let me free of my cum prison. Only one problem I was still in it. I was forced to wait  2 days until she had to crap I was sent into water. She wiped, flushed then left without looking. As I was going to go to the sewers it got clogged. I was safe... for now. All the sudden EMMA! It was her my best friend. But you heard something that made you almost deaf "AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" It was Emma. She saw the clogged toilet. But she had to go. She did her business (right on top of me) and then she realized she had to unclog the toilet. With the plunger she made many splashing on launcing me right in her cleavage.

She uncloged and flushed then went to breakfast. As she at her cereal she reached for milk. I fell out and into the cereal as she dumped milk. I was floating there for a while then She scooped me up and put me in her mouth. Eaten by my best friend? Is this how it ends? I was swallowed. Into her stomach yet I wasn't being digested....

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if it messed you up switching from 3rd person to 1st person I sorta just lost track while typing. To be continued???