- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter Lisa tries to decide what to do, now that she has lost Casey. Most of the action is focused on Casey, who eases her frustration in the first town that crosses her path, as only Casey can do.

Chapter 3. Therapy

 

Lisa was desperate. After a while of searching around for Casey she had not been able to find any clue of her whereabouts. Finally, the idea of asking people occurred to her. No one seemed to willing to cooperate so finally, she decided to pick a volunteer. The fear she caused on him made her feel very sorry. Still, finding Casey was more important than anyone’s feelings.

When she learned that Casey had dived into the bay and disappeared she felt some moments of puzzle. Then she realized that what Casey had really wanted was to get out of the city and to make sure that no one really knew in which direction she had gone.

“Fuck” Lisa said aloud.

“Where the hell are you going, Casey?” she thought

Then, Casey’s last words before tossing her into downtown played again in her mind. She had not only threatened her, but also her family. Lisa felt as if someone had stabbed her through the heart. Her family! How had she been able to forget about them for so long?

Images of Casey finding Joe and Stella suddenly came to her head. Before she even realized it, Lisa was running. She headed to the outskirts of the city, in the same path Kelly had chosen, hurrying as much as she could. She had to find Casey before she could get to her family. They had been at the FSD, the last time she had seen them.

 

 

She felt like she had dived forever. She was amazed at how she had been able to hold her breath for what seemed like at least half an hour. Of course, after having grown to her current size and having enjoyed the inhuman amount of strength her transformation had provided her, she was ready to accept any new side effects of it quite easily. They were still very welcome, in any case.

She took her head out of the water and took a deep breath. Then, she lazily swam in the direction of the coast, until she felt the bottom of the ocean with her toes. Standing, with the waterline barely reaching to her chest, she felt big again. Of course she had not forgotten about Kelly, but her self-esteem had recovered quite a lot as she had put some distance with her former friend.

It had been lucky that Kelly had headed north when she had left Hollner for reasons still unknown to Casey. She needed to go south and it would have been much worse if her path had had to cross that of Kelly again. The farther away she was, the better. Until she was ready, of course.

She waded, heading south along the coast. It was mostly formed of cliffs, in that particular area. She did not care. Sooner or later she would find a good enough spot to emerge.

 

 

Lisa had to stop when she got to the highway. Or, to be precise, to what used to be a highway. The crater was deep enough even to stop someone of her height from advancing. Her mind needed a second to accept that the crater was nothing else than one of Kelly’s footprints. Lisa was already used to her own effect on the roads, but her mind was unprepared to understand the impact of someone of Kelly’s current dimensions.

The depression was as long as Lisa stood tall. And from her position, Lisa thought that if she were standing on its bottom, not much more than her torso would emerge out of it.

“Oh God” she said aloud

Then, she saw them. She had overlooked them at first, as awestruck as she had been by the proportions of the imprint. Once she realized about what else had happened there it became impossible to take her eyes out of the bottom of the depression. There were more than a dozen, all of them in different colors and shapes. It had taken Lisa a while to realize they were the remainders of cars, after having been compressed beyond recognition.

Lisa’s blood froze. She understood that Kelly’s careless step had probably ended with the lives of dozens of people. She felt her eyes watering again.

“Why, Kelly? Killing those soldiers was cruel but this… this people were just trying to flee the city. Why did you need to do this? Did you even notice, when you did?”

As affected as she was by her discovery, Lisa knew that she could not waste time. Her family needed her. She had to find Casey before she found them. Forcing herself to forget about the consequences of Kelly’s actions, she circled around the footprint and started running north again. There were a few more of Kelly’s footprints on her path. She did not stop for long, but she saw that there were cars on the bottom of each of them. Then, the footprints seemed to move away from the road. From her vantage point of view, Lisa saw that it looked as if Kelly had taken a few steps away from the highway and resumed her trek north through the fields next to it.

“Did you realize what you were doing? Or was it just your attention being grabbed by something?” Lisa thought, not too willing to think well of Kelly, after all she had seen.

 

 

The screams sounded like music in Casey’s ears. After wading around a cliff she had found herself facing a beach and, to her surprise, there were still people on it!

She quickly identified the small coastal town behind it as one of the many vacation destinations south of Hollner. The combination of a very good weather with small sandy beaches isolated by regular cliffs made that area of the Atlantic Coast one of the most popular tourist destinations on the country.

The fact that the beach was not as crowded as it would have typically been at that point in summer told Casey that many people had probably heard the news of what was going on in Hollner. The fact that there were still some people enjoying the weather told her that not everyone listened to newscasts.

To Casey, still feeling some frustration about what had happened with Kelly, the sight was very welcome. Of course, the people would pay her frustration.

 

 

Sally needed some time to react when she heard the first screams in the distance. She was tanning and she was not going to be bothered because someone might have seen some jellyfish in the water. She only had a couple of days of vacations left and she was determined to have the best tan in the office, so she had been sunbathing since pretty early in the morning. Well, as early as her hangover had let her wake up, at least.

When the screams got closer and more frequent, she had no other option than to sit down and to try to find out what was going on. She needed a couple of seconds to understand what she was looking at. It was too impossible a sight.

“What the hell?” she thought as she let the size of the woman wading towards the beach sink in. She was huge! About halfway across the cove, the water barely reached over her knees.

The woman was young and not bad looking. Sally worked out and was pretty proud of her own figure, but she could not deny that the woman had a nice body and was in excellent shape.

Then, she realized about her expression. She was instantly filled with terror. She knew that look. She had dated a football player, back in College. He had the same look when he drank and was about to get violent. Thank God, he had never hit her. But he had had fights with almost everyone else in College. She was grateful when he was expelled and she had a reason to break up with him.

Sally did not need anything else to react. She just stood up and started running, joining a pretty sizeable group of people that were doing the same.

 

 

Casey was about to step on the sand. The beach was almost empty now, but the people were not that far away. She knew that they were close enough so that it would really be her decision what to do with them. And she was not feeling very gentle.

“Why are you all leaving? Weren’t you expecting me?” Casey asked in a mean tone. “Haven’t you been watching the news? After having trashed half of Hollner’s Downtown, I would have expected to be a little more popular”

Of course, no one answered. They just tried to unsuccessfully get away from her. She took a first step into the beach. The sand sunk and compressed under her foot. Her left foot was soon ashore, as well.

“Well, since it doesn’t seem you know who I am, let me introduce myself. My name is Casey Morgan, I’m 25 and I am way bigger than any of you” she said

Three steps later, her toes were already right behind a group of laggards. Her frustration was not entirely gone, so instead of just stepping, she stomped on them. This made the volume of the screams intensify considerably.

“And one of the things I like the most about my size is that it makes finishing you so damn easy” Casey added

Two steps later, she was next to the beach’s parking lot. Most people were still running up the streets, getting deeper into the small town. A few had been stupid enough to try to get their cars. A succession of accidents had blocked the way out and trapped them inside.

Casey calmly walked towards the exit. A large SUV and a red minivan had crashed against each other right in front of the exit lane.

“Idiots” Casey said aloud as she set her foot in a way that it would get most of both vehicles.

Standing there, she looked at the rest of the parking lot. It was pretty big. Seeing the fate of the cars under her foot had apparently convinced everyone that being inside of one was not such a good idea. Doors opened and people ran towards the opposite side of the parking lot.

Casey carelessly kicked two cars in their direction. She giggled when she saw them trampling over a few of the fleeing people.

She was starting to feel better. Being able to kill the little fuckers with such ease was almost enough to forget about Kelly and her own frustration. She loved being the bigger fish again.

She waded into the mass of cars and people, finishing several of both under her feet. When she was basically standing in the middle of it all, Casey crouched and carelessly scooped a handful of people from the mob.

Standing up again, she sneered as she observed the tiny bugs. That’s how everyone should look to her! Even Lisa and Kelly!

“Can you feel it?” Casey asked. She was not expecting any reply. “Can you feel just how tiny and ridiculous you are next to me? I’m a Goddess. I can do anything I want to you, and all you can do is squirm and shout” she added

She waited a couple of seconds, making her mind up. Her frustration decided for her.

Without further word, she started to close her fingers around the mass of people. Before the final push, she said:

“That’s all it takes”

Killing the tiny bastards was having a therapeutic effect. She felt better with every life she took. Each of them reminded her of her power. Without Kelly around, no one could even dream of challenging her. And soon, not even Kelly would be able to stand in her way.

The sound of guns being fired took her out of her thoughts. She then realized about the feeble drops in her skin. Turning, she saw a couple of squad cars and what looked like four cops shooting their handguns at her.

A scene like this would have typically made her mad, despite the fact that she perfectly knew that there was no way those puny weapons could harm her. Something in her current train of thought made her look at the situation with new eyes.

The cops were still shooting at her when she turned and faced them. She dropped the half a dozen corpses on her hand and placed her hands on her hips, letting them go on. She let them empty their clips as bullets harmlessly bounded of her impregnable skin.

“You really think you can hurt me with that!” Casey said in a mocking tone. “How cute!”

The cops were desperately trying to reload their weapons.

“Haven’t you been watching the news?” Casey then asked

The shots started again. Casey was seriously considering crushing them flat when a she had a better idea.

Rising her leg as high as she could, she then stomped down hard. Many cars around her ended up upside down. That included the squad cars. One of the cops ended up crushed under one of them, even if that was not what Casey had intended. Still, the situation was funny enough. The other three were trying to recover from the quake and stand up when her large shadow was cast over them. Being careful enough, she plucked them one by one and emptied them in her waiting palm.

She brought them just in front of her face and offered them her best smile. Then, she said:

“You know? The easy thing would have been to step on you. Very easy, as a matter of fact. But I decided not to. At least, not yet. You see, I was moved by your valiant attempts at defending your citizens. I realized that you did not really understand what you were up against. Shooting me, as if that was going to even tickle me!” she said with a smirk.

“I need to confess something to you. I’m feeling very frustrated. It’s a long story, and I don’t have time for it now, but over the last hour or so, my self-esteem has not been at its peak. I’ve never been to the shrink, but I’ve heard that in many cases, breaking something or hitting a pillow helps ease some of that frustration. I don’t have any pillow around, but when one is my size, I guess that a small town can do the job” she said

Of course, the three cops in her hand understood what she meant. She smiled as the cacophony of screams started. Her voice shadowed them all:

“I have a lot of frustration to ease, so I’m going to get rough with this town. I wanted to let you know before I finish you like the bugs you are” she said

A second later, a loud clapping noise could be heard in every corner of town as Casey brought her hands together, turning the three cops into pulp.

 

 

 

Sally saw that her feet were starting to leave some traces of blood in the asphalt as she ran along the road. She would have never thought that feet could hurt so much. She had never thought that she would have to run barefoot on the road, either.

The only thing that was driving her to try to keep her pace was the fact that the giant woman that had emerged from the ocean had now chosen the same road she was on to advance into town. She was walking barefoot, as well, but Sally doubted that she was having the same trouble with her feet. As a matter of fact, every time the giant woman completed a step there was a loud thud and a quite noticeable shake, and Sally could have sworn that she had seen her feet breaking through the asphalt and sinking on the road.

A block later, Sally could keep it up no more. There was no one behind her anymore. Still, she knew that stopping, with the woman heading in her direction, was a very bad idea. She had not stopped to watch her while she had spent some time in the waterfront, but what she had heard in the distance had been enough to make her very scared.

Sally felt tears coming to her eyes. She was beginning to realize that her life was likely to end much sooner than she had expected. Then, a quick look to the side showed her something. Her mind, which was usually very shallow, had an idea. She headed for the alley.

A few steps into the alley, she could move no more. She let herself drop, sitting on the ground and resting her back against a large dumpster. Bringing one foot up, she narrowed her eyes as she saw her sole, covered by blood and dirt.

She was breathing hard, trying to calm down. The thuds and shakes of the giant woman’s steps were getting closer. Sally was scared, but in her mind, there was no other potential outcome than the one where the woman would walk past the alley and further into town, leaving her alone. She had managed to convince herself that she was too large to take notice of someone as small as Sally in the distance.

The ground around her shook with much higher intensity and some dust fell from the roof of the building to her right, three stories above. The next shake was so strong that she could even feel the heavy dumpster she was resting against move. She was expecting an even stronger shake, and to see the woman’s foot pass through the alley.

The next thud did not come. The next shake did not happen. Sally started to become anxious. The thud finally came. It was even stronger than she would have expected. And then, a large shadow was cast over her as the woman’s face blocked the entrance of the alley. Her large brown eyes were locked on her. Her mischievous smile was the only thing that could make the situation even more terrifying.

Her lips parted and a naughty voice said:

“Hi there, Barbie”

 

 

The blonde woman in bikini had been noticeable enough, even more so when she had started dropping from the main group of the crowd until she had remained a lone laggard, running up the road. Casey had already set her attention on her. She did not know what she would do with her, but she knew she would do something. Whether she would just stomp her flat or would invest a little more time in her, she had not yet decided. Then, the woman turned and got into an alley, and Casey knew it would be the latter.

She knelt in the ground and peeked into the alley. The woman was resting against a dumpster, not too deep inside. She was easily within her reach. She seemed to be investing all the energy she had left in screaming and none in trying to get away, so Casey had a lot of time to decide what to do. She finally reached out and picked her up with two fingers. Removing her from the alley, Casey sat on her knees and brought the panicky woman in front of her eyes. She kept on screaming, but she did not care. As a matter of fact, she liked being able to inspire such a terror in her.

“Mmmm… let’s see” Casey started saying as she addressed the tiny woman. “Big boobs, nice tan, long blonde hair, slutty bikini…” she kept going. “You are a bombshell. And you know it, of course. I guess you enjoy it when other women look at you, wishing they could be you. Am I right?”

The woman stopped screaming and looked at Casey with a mix of fear and surprise. Casey loved it. She knew that the woman was wondering what she was going to do with her. She decided to play a little more.

“I’ve never been one of those women that wish they could be someone else. I’m happy enough with what nature gave to me. And of course, now I’m even happier. Now, other women look at me and wish they could be me” she said

She let the woman dangle from her fingers a couple more seconds and asked:

“Do you?”

The woman did not say anything, but her eyes were questioning.

“Do you wish you could be me?” Casey asked

The woman was still not talking. Her expression was very puzzled, though. Casey let her ego do the talking.

“Do you wish that you could pick people in your fingers? Do you wish that you could crush a car under your foot? Or end a dozen lives in one step? Would you like being able to use a skyscraper as a dollhouse? Have you ever thought on fucking half a dozen full grown men at the same time?”

The woman finally opened her mouth. Her voice was feeble and she stuttered as she said:

“Please, don’t kill me”

Casey let a loud laugh out.

“See, this is what I was talking about”

“Please, I’ll do anything you want” the little woman said, her voice getting a little steadier

Casey laughed once more.

“And what could something as pathetic as you possibly do for someone like me?”

Casey loved every second of it. Ever since she had left the prison she had focused too much in what could only be defined as mass destruction. She had not taken the time to interact with tiny individuals, and now she realized that this had been a mistake. Back in Henford, one of the things she had enjoyed the most about her size had been being able to bully people. Individual people. She was bigger now, which had made larger scale destruction easier, but her size still allowed her to interact with tiny individuals without problems.

The thought that this would change soon, once she achieved what she was going after, crossed her mind. She did not have second thoughts, though. In her mind, size was power were the only thing that mattered. And there was never anything like too much power.

“Please, just anything” the woman sobbed

Casey smirked evilly. Then, her mouth moved back to a warmer smile.

“Ok. Costs as much killing you as letting you go”

Then, without saying anything else, she set the woman on the ground. She looked up, her blue eyes meeting Casey’s, puzzled.

“Didn’t you want to go? Go” Casey said

The woman turned and started to move away from Casey, limping. She was slow!

Casey gave her a few seconds, letting the little woman build her hope up. Then, she said:

“You did not really believe me, did you?”

The woman turned and Casey could see the panic in her eyes. She could see something else. She thought it was the look of hope shattering. The woman turned again and tried to force her pace. Casey’s fist slammed hard on her a second later, turning her body into a bloody stain in the crater it left in the asphalt.

“Pea brain” Casey muttered as she stood up and looked for her next victims.

 

 

“So, this is where you all were?” the woman’s powerful voice flooded the theater where Louis had hid with Beth and a couple hundred more people.

The roof of the theater was now gone. The giant woman had easily removed it. A few of the other people that had tried to hide into the theater with Louis were now crushed as some chunks of the ceiling had rained down on them.

Louis was holding Beth in his arms. She was shaking. A few people tried to make a run for the emergency exit, only to be met by the woman’s fist. As she removed it, with some of the gory remains still stuck to her knuckles, she chuckled and said:

“We have just met. It’s rude to leave so early”

Louis looked up and then he saw the woman’s eyes locked on him. He felt utter panic. Her hand was soon moving in his direction. He turned, trying to protect Beth, offering her back to the approaching hand. Soon, a vicious force pushed him on the sides and he was lifted with the force of a theme park attraction.

He did not know too well what had happened when he felt his rise stop and then the force that had been almost crushing him released him and he felt rolling down a soft slope. He landed in an uneven surface. Turning and looking up, he saw the woman’s face much closer than she had expected. A shiver ran down his spine as he realized he was lying in her palm. A scream to his right made him turn and his blood froze as he saw that Beth was lying right next to him.

“What a lovely couple we have here” the powerful voice said. “So young, so pure, so much in love” it went on, with a trace of mockery in its tone

The woman’s eyes suddenly focused on something else, in the distance, and he felt her other hand move. Then, he heard a loud boom somewhere below him and her voice said:

“Did you think I was not looking anymore?”

She had sounded annoyed. When she turned to look at them, her expression changed and she smirked once more.

Her hand approached without warning once more and Louis felt the vicious force once more. He realized that she had picked him between her fingers. Now even closer to the woman’s face, he could see her window-sized eyes and even feel her warm breath.

“Do you love her?” she asked

Louis nodded.

The woman chuckled.

“All men say the same. And then, you just lose your head when you see some nice tits or you have the chance to get into someone else’s pants” her mocking voice said. “I know it, believe me. A lot of men have cheated on their girlfriends with me”

Louis could not find any words. He could only shake his head.

“Well, yeah” her voice said. “Let’s see what you do when you get your hands on some really nice tit”

She moved her hand and he found himself right in front of a nipple the size of a camping tent.

“Hold tight. The longer you hold, the longer you’ll live” the voice said

He understood. He moved her arms around the uneven surface and tried to get a hold of it. He managed to secure his position just an instant before the force on his sides went away, letting him dangle.

He almost lost her grip when the surface he was holding too shook in a random pattern. When he associated that to the sound he had just heard and realized that it had been the result of the woman giggling, he realized the full extend of the situation he was in.

 

 

Casey was enjoying thoroughly. She realized that she had missed having some closer interaction with some of the people she tormented. It was not as if she did not enjoy the Godzilla approach, as well. She did; enormously. But her size offered her many possibilities and she wanted to enjoy them all.

With the tiny man now dangling from her nipple, she brought the palm that contained his girlfriend higher and smiled at her.

“See? All men are the same, honey”

Casey was surprised when the little woman suddenly looked up and, raising a fist, said:

“Let Louis go, you giant bitch”

The woman’s shy look had not anticipated this sort of reaction. Of course, Casey did not like it. She narrowed her eyes and then she just tossed the woman over her shoulder. She did not bother to turn to see where she landed.

The man at her nipple started screaming almost right away. Bored with him, she just slapped her hand at him, crushing him against her tit.

“So much for my intimate moment” Casey thought.

Then, she looked down at the dozens of people still trapped in the theater she had ripped open. Feeling Godzilla-ish once more, Casey stood up.

 

 

“Is she leaving?” a woman asked closed to Lane as they could see her stand up and turn.

Lane wished with all his heart that that would be the case. Still, he had a very bad hunch. The woman did not move away from the theater… she had just turned. Then, her legs flexed. And then, they flexed some more.

Lane realized what was going on when her movement brought her buttocks closer and almost over his head. He turned to move backwards. It was too late. A shadow covered him and an instant later everything went black

 

 

People were scurrying by her legs as Casey sat in the ruins of what had been a theater.

She wondered how many people she had crushed under her ass. Judging by how many were still up and running and how strong the crowd in the theater had been, she guessed that she had dealt with about half of them.

Feeling playful, she brought her hand to street level as she sat and toyed with a few of the people next to her. A couple were shot for a block or so as she flicked them.

She saw that a few of the people had also managed to miraculously survive and were between her legs, right in front of her crotch. As she made that observation, she noticed something else: the warmth had returned. And so had the wetness in her pussy.

She moaned, delighted. She had managed to beat the frustration and to forget quite a lot about Kelly. She was still a goddess. And she was the only one that knew how to really enjoy the size she had been given. And soon, not even Kelly would be able to stop her.

She had spent more time than she had expected in that unnamed beach town. A quick look around her showed her that over half of the buildings in town were nothing more than piles of rubble. She had dealt with them harshly, as she had done with the population. Her rampage had started as a way to ease frustration, but now that she was done with it, she had found once more the inner flame that had driven her during most of the day and during her entire experience in Henford. Her horniness had come back with it.

She knew she should get going. She was on a mission, in the end. She took a look at the people trying to get away from the space between her legs and then said aloud:

“There’s always time for a quickie”

Without further word, she reached out for them.