- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to Lisa, the FSD find some new hope on how to deal with the threat.

 

In New York, the armed forces finally manage to put together a coordinated strong response to Kelly. 

Chapter 17. Resistance

 

Light filtered through the high window. Of course, it was not natural light, even if Joe knew it was sometime in the early morning. Rockwell was buried well within the mountain, so there was no way the light of the sun would get into its rooms.

 

He had not been able to sleep even for a minute. To start with, the couch in the office where they had locked him in was both small and uncomfortable. The conference table had not proven to be any better. He would not have been able to sleep even if there had been a featherbed, though. He was way too nervous for that.

 

He had not heard from anyone ever since his conversation with Tanaka. He had slammed his fists on the metallic door on several occasions, screaming for someone to update him on what was happening. He did not get any reply.

 

Despair was gradually taking over him. He was worried by Lisa. She should have got to Rockwell long ago… unless something had happened to her. Joe was sure that Lisa would demand seeing him before she agreed on anything, so the fact that no one had come to pick him up could only be bad news.

 

He was worried about Stella too. He knew that he had made the right decision. But he also knew that this decision meant that he would probably not see his daughter ever again. He had not had a choice. He knew that he had to ensure that the FSD did not get their hands on her. He feared what would happen if they did. Right now they were completely focused on the immediate threat posed by Kelly and Casey, but at some point, someone would decide that making some tests on the daughter of one of the three giants of Henford was a good idea. And if he had had any doubts about it, his conversation with Tanaka had removed them.

 

He had not had too much time to choose who to give Stella to. But he thought he had made the right choice. It was done now. The only thing he could do was wish that they would raise her well and that she would have a happy life.

 

A noise from the door caught his attention and made his eyes move away from the reflection in the ceiling. He heard a lock… and then the heavy door opened, letting the outside light filter into the office. Joe jumped from the couch as quickly as he could. He saw a silhouette in the doorway. It moved forward. And then the door closed.

 

He was startled for a second. Then, the lights of the office switched on and he saw his wife standing behind the conference table. The sight of the petite woman he had fallen in love with ten years ago filled his heart with glee. He ran towards her and hugged her with all his strength.

 

She moaned, clearly in pain. Joe let go and took a step back. Lisa looked terrible.

“What have they done to you?” Joe asked, noticeably angry. She was dressed in plain but clean clothes, and bruises were easy to see everywhere on her chest, arms and face. Her left eye was black and practically closed, her lip swollen and both her cheeks were more purple than pinkish.

 

“It wasn’t them. It was Kelly” she said

 

“What?” Joe asked

 

“I tried to stop her… don’t worry, I’m fine. I’ll survive” she said, smiling for the first time. She was missing two teeth

 

Joe hesitated. Lisa’s smile widened and she took a step towards him. Carefully bringing her arms around his neck, she held him softly. Then, she started crying. Joe could not prevent crying himself.

 

“I’m normal again. Everything will be all right. We’ll be able to go on with our lives” Lisa said, sobbing.

 

Joe looked into her deep blue eyes, his own eyes watered.

 

“They know how to stop Kelly too. Thanks to me. This entire nightmare will be over. And I will have stopped her, in a way” Lisa added

 

“I love you, honey” Joe said

 

“I love you too” Lisa added, resting her head in Joe’s chest

 

They stayed like this for over a minute. Then, Lisa asked:

 

“Where’s Stella?”

 

 

 

 

“How much will we need?” Tanaka asked

 

Ron pointed at a screen. A progress bar indicated that a calculation was at 98%. Two seconds later, a table of information filled in.

 

“If our estimations of her size and mass are correct, we need her to take in at least a thousand pounds of the chemical in its less concentrated gas form. So, to be on the safe side, we will need at least three hundred thousand pounds” Ron said

 

“Three hundred thousand pounds?” Tanaka asked, surprised

 

“Gas expands incredibly quickly. Dr. Mendel and me reviewed with Major Thorne the different possibilities to approach her and release the gas. We modeled them and even with the most aggressive ones we did not get beyond a one percent of efficiency. In the worst cases we were at point three percent. So, we need at least three hundred thousand pounds to make sure that the chemical has the desired effect” Ron said

 

“We’ll need a Galaxy” Captain Thorne said. “The C5 is the only plane with that cargo capacity. I’d have preferred a real bomber, but I’m afraid we have no other option”

 

“Do we have one?” Tanaka asked

 

“One is already coming this way. We will need to do some modifications once it gets here, to allow a better delivery of the gas” Thorne said

 

“How long?”

 

“90 minutes total” Captain Thorne said

 

“Can’t you do it quicker?” Tanaka asked, looking disappointed at the answer

 

It was Ron who replied:

 

“We’ll need at least 90 minutes to produce three hundred thousand pounds of the chemical”

 

“I thought it was easy” Tanaka asked

 

“The composition of the chemical was surprisingly simple, I admit” Ron said. “But we still need to produce it and test it. We have one chance only. If we mess this one up, it may even be possible that her body adapts to it and generates some counters. And, unfortunately, the resources we have available here are not as sophisticated as the ones we had at the FSD”

 

“90 minutes…Fuck!” Tanaka muttered

 

“What?” Ron asked

 

“Get back to work. I need to make some calls” Tanaka said

 

“Cheer up! We have a plan” Dr. Mendel said. “For God’s sake, we just reduced Lisa Callaghan!”

 

“Sure” Tanaka said

 

 

 

 

“I need to talk to him right now” Director Brown said, about to lose his patience. He was one of the coolest men in the country, but at that point he was feeling a level of stress that would have killed plenty of people

 

“The President’s instructions were very clear. We checked with him, in any case, and he was even more clear” the Secret Service agent in charge replied

 

“You don’t understand. He is about to make the worst decision in the history of this country” Director Brown said, finally losing his cool

 

“It’s not up to me to understand”

 

Director Brown wanted to charge at the man, to get him out of the way and to get into the plane’s conference room. But he knew that he could not do that. He would end up bruised and locked in an office in less than a minute.

 

“If you talk to him, tell him to look urgently for me. And repeat this words again to him: the FSD knows how to deal with Miss Hanson. Hopefully this time he will understand them”

 

 

 

 

The large screen in the conference room was filled by an image in black and white. On the bottom of the image and on both sides, numbers quickly shifted. If the President had been interested in reading them, he would have found longitude and latitude coordinates and speed and altitude readings, among others.

 

Anyone who had filled in the coordinates in Google Maps would have been guided to a map of New York City. The pretty uniform gray image on the screen did not look like the Big Apple, though. A quick look at the altitude meter, showing a number barely over 40,000 feet and quickly moving down would have provided an explanation to that.

 

A voice on the phone explained the small crowd in the conference room what they were seeing.

 

“We completed the initial phase of testing of the GBU-70 three months ago. It was meant to be operational in three years from now. It’s, by far, the largest conventional bomb in our arsenal. It is designed to deal with enemy command and control bunkers and with underground weapons facilities. It’s 30 feet tall and weights over 50,000 pounds. It penetrates 300 feet on concrete and up to 200 feet in solid rock, and its warhead is a thousand times more powerful than that of the missiles that have been shot at the woman so far”

 

The President was looking at the screen with anticipation. The three people with him in the room were silent.

 

“Having dropped it from almost 50,000 feet in altitude, the GBU-70 will hit the target with a kinetic energy of roughly three billion joules. Our model estimates that for a woman the size of the target, this will be equivalent to being shot by a Magnum .357”

 

The screen suddenly started showing a more recognizable landscape. Apparently, the bomb had passed through a high layer of clouds. Those present in the conference room could see the general shape of the New York and New Jersey coastlines. The map was quickly zooming in and soon, they could only see Manhattan, flanked by the East River and the Hudson River. Soon, the image centered on the large park between the buildings.

 

She became easily visible soon enough, making her scale evident. She was lying down, apparently sleeping. The park could fit her well enough, but if she had chosen to lie along the width of the park instead of its length, her body would have covered more than half of it.

 

Soon, only the young woman’s large body filled the screen. The small crosshair in the center of the image was centered on her stomach. Two seconds later, a bright flash filled the screen and then, the image went black.

 

 

 

 

Kelly’s scream as she woke up could be heard as far as New Jersey. She had been brusquely taken out of her deep sleep by a very sharp pain. Quickly incorporating, Kelly brought her hand to her stomach and felt in the area where she had been hit by something.

 

It burned.

 

A quick look around showed her that her skin was not the only thing burning. Dozens of trees around her had caught fire.

 

Kelly looked down and saw it: there was a pretty nasty burn mark just to the left of her navel. Its diameter was about the length of her thumb and the area was half blackened, although it was not uniform. Reddish, pinkish and whitish dots marked the areas were live tissue was now in contact with the air.

 

She risked touching it again with the tip of her thumb and moaned in pain as she did so.

 

Having been so abruptly taken out of sleep, her brain was still coming up to speed. A quick look around showed her that the city of New York still looked like a miniature to her, or what was the same, that she was still as big as she expected. And still… she had been hurt.

 

She did not have a clue on how it had happened, but it was evident enough that she had been attacked. She felt her blood boiling at the realization. Her lip twisted and her eyes narrowed.

 

Then, she felt some concern growing inside her, sharing her attention with her anger.

 

She had been hurt! Only God knew what they had thrown at her. The city was still standing, so it had not been a nuke. But it must have been something big, since the wound in her stomach was painfully evident.

 

She had thought that she had been so big that nothing could hurt her anymore… but the throbbing pain next to her belly button was clearly telling her that she had been wrong. She felt frustration growing quickly. She was not invulnerable.

 

Then, frustration fueled her anger and was replaced by resolve.

 

“I’m invincible. Whatever it is that they threw at me, I bet they expected it to have a much worse effect. And no matter how much this hurts, it’s not much more than a scratch. They cannot kill me… not even at this size. But if they try hard enough, maybe they’ll need to deal with a bigger version of me”

 

She took another look around, this time paying much more attention to detail. She did not find a trace of any attackers. Then, the distant shockwave noises made her look up. She quickly found a few tiny dots in the sky over her. So, that was where the attack had come from…

 

Feeling her muscles tense, Kelly stood up and clenched her fists as she followed up the miniature jets in the sky. All her body was alert, ready to fight the jets when they came back for the second pass.

 

The jets did not come back, though. They kept on moving farther and farther away. Kelly followed them until they were well beyond the tip of Long Island. And then she noticed the fleet.

 

 

 

 

 “The attack has been unsuccessful” Captain Cairns announced in the CIC of the USS Ronald Reagan

 

Of course, Admiral Ward had already seen that. One of the screens in the CIC was already showing satellite images of the woman, standing in the middle of Central Park. He noticed that her left hand was moving over the spot where she had been hit from time to time.

 

“We hurt you” Admiral Ward thought

 

He had not been so optimistic as some of his officers about the effect a GBU-70 bomb would have on the giant woman. They had predicted that the bomb would hit her with the force of a powerful gun shot, considering the size difference and all, but Ward had seen her disregard attacks with powerful missiles as if she had not even been hit and had the feeling that there was something else to the woman other than the size. She was tougher than she should have been.

 

He had not shared his concerns with his officers, though. He had already planned for the course of action in case the “Ultimate Bomb”, as some had labeled the GBU-70, failed. But he had shared it just with a couple of his closest aids. It was not that he did not trust his officers. But he had not wanted to discuss plans with them that he knew meant the total annihilation of his fleet.

 

The fact that the bomb had managed to at least hurt the woman were encouraging news, though. Some of the more pessimistic officers and politicians were beginning to be concerned that the giant woman was invincible, as she herself had announced when she had addressed the country in her abhorrent conquest speech. Admiral Ward had never believed that and now he had proof. And this made him more optimistic about what was coming. He and his men were doomed, but they would rid their country of the worst threat it had faced in its entire history.

 

“Get all the planes airborne” Ward commanded. “I want every unit in maximum combat readiness. Make sure that launchers are loaded with penetration missiles. And then, set course 180 and tell every ship to keep formation around the flag”

 

Captain Cairns asked:

 

“180?”

 

“There is no need to head in her direction. She will be coming in ours soon enough”

 

 

 

 

The combination of Kelly’s prodigious height and her largely enhanced eyesight let her find the fleet soon enough, even if they were deep into the Atlantic Ocean.

 

She kept a permanent frown and a twisted lip as she observed them in the distance. There was no question that it was a military fleet.  The planes that had supposedly attacked her were moving in its direction. Above it, other tiny planes buzzed in the air.

 

She felt her blood boiling.

 

The burning pain in her stomach was still throbbing. She lightly touched the wound with her left hand and felt the pain intensify. Her eyes narrowed some more.

 

Kelly caught herself muttering aloud. She was not even raising her voice. She was just letting her thoughts out, half the city listening to them even if she had not intended to.

 

“How many times do I need to prove to them that they cannot beat me? How many more armies do I need to crush before they understand that they have no other option but to obey me?”

 

Her anger kept on rising.

 

“I’ve been too kind” she muttered again

 

Then, she became aware of the fact that she had not only been thinking, but also letting everyone know what she thought. She clenched her fists and pushed her chest out. Then, she raised her voice.

 

“I’m starting to become fed up with you” she announced. “I’m giving you every chance, but you just keep on being stupid. I’ll crush yet another army, but when I’m done with them, maybe I’ll need to teach you a harder lesson, this time”

 

As she finished saying that, she started walking towards the fleet. She walked across Central Park and soon her right foot crushed tens of abandoned cars in Fifth Avenue. Her left foot soon rested next to it, turning more of New York’s car fleet into compressed piles of junk. Her eyes were set on the navy, in the distance.

 

 

 

 

From the CIC, Admiral Ward observed the satellite images of Kelly Hanson as she took yet another step out of the park. Then, his blood froze when he realized what was going to happen.

 

The azimuthal view, together with the lack of sound, diminished a little the effect of the images, but he knew what he was looking at.

 

As the giant woman took her second step, the block right in front of her deformed. He knew what was happening. He had seen the effect of buildings being hit by bombs through satellite imagery, and the scene in front of him looked similar. The deformation was nothing else than the building beginning its collapse. Soon, the building lost its shape and was replaced by a cloud of dust as the head and shoulders of the woman advanced and the building right in front of her started suffering a similar deformation.

 

A minute later, Kelly Hanson had crossed half the distance to the river. Her trail was visible enough. It consisted on five blocks of the city that were now nothing more than a trench, flanked by tall piles of rubble.

 

 

 

 

Kelly reached the river and easily crossed into Roosevelt Island. Not much more than her toes got wet. Soon, she was in Queens.

 

She knew that it was part of New York City, as well, but Queens was very different from Manhattan. To start with, the path in front of her barely contained any building that came as high as her knees. Most could not even make it to mid-shin.

 

She stopped in front of the first block as she got out of the river. Her darkest side was urging her to do something. And having been just attacked, Kelly’s mind found little reason for restraint. All it could produce was justification. She let everyone know, raising her voice again.

 

“I’ve been too good with you, and I’m afraid that you din not really realize what would happen if I got upset. Well, here, have a taste” she said, her tone noticeably upset.

 

Then, she rose her right foot and rested it on the building in front of her. The thirty-story structure did not stand a chance and her foot pushed down and buried it into yet another crater.

 

Her left foot then set on another apartment building, finishing it with equal ease.

 

“I don’t care about any of you little fuckers anymore” Kelly then announced with determination. “You don’t deserve even an instant of my attention”

 

Then, Kelly started wading into the vast expanse of Queens, without even caring what her feet were trampling.

 

 

 

 

“Tell the first wing to make a firing run on her. We need to get her out of the city as quickly as possible” Admiral Ward commanded

 

His eyes did not move from the screen in the CIC that showed the giant woman’s movements, though. He tried to imagine how much death and destruction each of her steps was causing, but his mind was having some trouble at it.

 

“And check again if the fleet is moving at its fastest possible speed” he added

 

 

 

 

This time Kelly saw the tiny planes quickly advancing towards her long before they fired on her. She already had experience with this type of attack. And she was not worried at all at the consequences.

 

Her lip twisted, though. The fact that they could not hurt her did not mean that she was not mad at them. Just the notion that they thought that they could attack her was deeply insulting. She wanted to finish them very badly. She got ready.

 

 

 

 

Captain Kolinsky led the charge. They had already been advised about the lack of effect of guided missiles. He got his wing forming around him as he lowered the altitude of his Super Hornet to less than 1,500 feet and changed the guidance system on all his weapons to manual mode.

 

Before today, neither Kolinsky nor any of his men would have known what manual mode was meant for. Now they knew. It did not make them feel too good, in any case.

 

“Everyone” Kolinsky said through the open channel. “Get ready to engage. Fire Fox 3, then Fox 5. On my mark”

 

“What is she doing?” someone asked

 

Kolinsky did not know. The giant woman had crouched down low. Was this some attempt at evading their missiles?

 

The woman stood up soon enough.

 

“What is that in her hands?” someone else asked

 

Kolinsky realized it was an entire building too late. Chunks of it were already falling as she held it over her head. Then, she threw it in their direction.

 

“Fu…” Kolinsky started to say before his fighter turned into a ball of fire

 

 

 

 

Kelly was quite impressed with the results of her attempt. She had not expected them to be so good. As a matter of fact, she had not realized that she had timed her movements so well until she had seen the expanding cloud of debris that had one been a building widening enough to cover the entire expanse of tiny dots that were approaching her.

 

Multiple fireballs in the skies told her that she had got plenty of her attackers with her simple gesture. She smirked and felt waves of pleasure running down her body. It was the first time ever since she had woken up she could indulge on a feeling.

 

Three tiny dots got out of the cloud and turned, getting high and away quickly enough. Kelly sneered once more. She had not got them all. This made her mad again. They were getting away from her pretty quickly, so she did not fool herself that she would be able to deal with them, in any case.

 

The disappointment of not having been able to deal with all her attackers made her focus on the fleet in the distance again. The small planes might be able to get away from her, but the multiple ships in the distance were not.

 

She started advancing towards them once more, each one of her steps ending with hundreds of lives as she did so.

 

 

 

 

“Distance from the coast?” Admiral Ward asked

 

“35 miles” someone in the CIC answered

 

“The woman has already got into the water” Captain Cairns said

 

“We need more distance” Ward said, although he was not addressing anyone in particular. Then, he looked at Cairns and said: “Command every ship in our strike group to keep their present course but to advance at their fastest possible speed. Tell Admiral Singer in Nimitz to execute Phase 2”

 

“Sir?” Captain Cairns asked, his commanding officer’s instructions not making any sense to him

 

“You heard me”

 

 

 

 

Water was almost as high as her crotch by the time Kelly had a good sight of the first ships. Kelly was not an expert in military matters, but she could easily recognize the large aircraft carrier in the middle of the group. She did not know what the rest of the ships around it were, but she thought that they might be destroyers, cruisers or something similar. It would not matter once she was done with them, in any case.

 

Their white trails were easy to see in the dark blue water, telling Kelly that every single ship in the group was trying to head away from her as fast as it could. Of course, that was not nearly fast enough.

 

“Do you think you can get away from me?” she asked, her tone both threatening and mocking

 

In the form of an answer, fires erupted in several of the ships, followed by thick smoke. It took Kelly a second to see the multiple missiles making a sharp turn in the air to head in her direction.

 

She stopped and protected her face with her forearm. Surprisingly enough, several of the missiles missed her. The ones that hit home barely managed to tickle her, in any case, with the exception of one that hit her in the wound in her stomach and made the burning feeling come back for a couple of seconds.

 

Removing the hand from her face, Kelly started wading towards the ships again as she asked aloud:

 

“That’s all you’ve got?”

 

A dozen dots became then visible in the sky, heading towards her at high speed. Soon enough, the fighters shot their missiles too.

 

Kelly did not even protect herself, this time, knowing that all those particular missiles combined posed a smaller threat than a mosquito bite. Placing her hands on her hips, she let the missiles harmlessly explode against the exposed anatomy, keeping a smile of superiority in her face.

 

Then, as the planes were about to break their run and climb higher in different directions, she clapped her hands as hard as she could, repeating a gesture that had already been proven effective against this type of foe.

 

It was effective once more. Kelly smiled wickedly as several of the tiny insects erupted into fireballs as they were hit by the shockwave and some others lost control and crashed against the ocean surface.

 

Amazingly enough, her casual clapping had also managed to create a large wave right in front of her. Kelly realized that the wave front must have been tsunami scale and sneered as it advanced towards the ships. Unfortunately, it started losing traction pretty soon and by the time it reached the first navy units, it barely managed to rock them a little.

 

“I will need to do it myself, then” she muttered, happy that she would actually be able to.

 

 

 

 

Yuri was manning one of the machine guns on the starboard side of the USS Preble. He had just got back to his feet after the first waves the woman had caused when wading next to their ship had rocked the Preble so hard that he had lost his footing.

He brought his fingers to the triggers. They had been commanded to fire at will. He did not do so for a couple of seconds, still. That was the time he needed to recover from the shock and awe caused by the impossible presence in the water in front of him.

 

He had seen her approaching, so he knew she was real. Still, with her smooth skin so close to the ship, her scale was well beyond Yuri’s ability to understand it. A belly button the size of a small swimming pool loomed over him. That is where he aimed before he pulled the triggers and fired a rain of lead in its direction.

 

 

 

 

Long and narrow, the ship floating in the water right in front of her crotch looked like a stylized paddle. A little less than a couple of feet long, the ship was narrow enough to allow for a good grip on it.

 

Ignoring the harmless cannon and machine gun fire that she intuited more than felt, that is what she did.

 

Her fingers easily caved into the hull as her palm crushed part of the superstructure in the center of the ship. Then, she just pulled upwards and lifted the destroyer from the water.

 

Resting it in the palm of her free hand, she had no trouble in holding the ship in position, allowing for a closer look. Water cascaded from the ship’s keel. She looked into the deck and chuckled when she saw that some of the sailors were actually jumping into the water, several hundred feet below.

 

“Not so brave now, are you?” she asked the dozens of sailors she could see, as well as the ones she knew were hiding into the ship’s lower decks

 

Her attention was momentarily taken by some very slight stings in her stomach. Looking down, she saw the traces of some explosions and knew that she had been hit by some more missiles. A quick look around promptly showed her who the attacker had been. Another ship of similar size and shape had fallen back from the group that was trying to flee from her and was now shooting some more missiles to her.

 

She let them strike her and then moved in the direction of the offender, still keeping her prey in her open palm.

 

She closed the distance with the second ship in no time. Then, grabbing the ship in her palm by its stern, she said in disdain:

 

“You want to save them? Here, you can have them”

 

Kelly used the ship in her hand like a club and hit the second ship hard with it. A few things exploded but, mostly, what happened is that the hull of both ships broke in several sections in a pretty non-spectacular way. The best effect she got was that of water splashing as both ships came together.

 

Frustrated, Kelly just dropped the remainders of the ship in her hand in the water and let both destroyers sink quickly.

 

The rest of the ships in the strike group had not fallen back to help their fallen comrade, so Kelly had to advance in their direction once more, easily following the trails they were leaving in the water.

 

Her next victim was a ship that looked slightly bigger than the two she had already dealt with, but not so much. Realizing that she was not in a hurry, Kelly walked around the ship and stopped right in front of it, letting her pussy block their path.

 

The ship tried to correct its course, but Kelly was way more agile than it, so it was easy for her to correct her position so that the prow of the ship would end up impacting with her cunt.

 

The effect was very disappointing. The ship did not have nearly enough momentum to cause any meaningful excitement in her womanhood, which made Kelly frown. Not having any use for it, she just stood in her tiptoes and created enough space between her cunt and the water surface to slide the ship in as she widened her stance a little. Soon, she was straddling the ship, her labia bringing some of the antennae on the bridge down.

 

“Do you realize what you are to me now?” she asked aloud

 

Then, she just brought her hips together and easily crushed half the ship between them. When she moved them apart once more, the remaining sections of the cruiser quickly got under the water surface.

 

“This is way too easy” Kelly thought. “Maybe they will realize once and for all about the futility of attacking me”

 

Then, she touched the wound, which hurt a little less but still hurt, and her mind added:

 

“This time I will make them pay for their insolence, though. I’ve given them enough chances. They need to know what will happen to them when they piss me off”

 

There were two smaller ships between her and the carrier. They looked pretty similar to the three she had already taken care of. They were not interesting anymore. Her mind was set on the big prize.

 

It was not the only ship in front of her, in any case. Beyond the carrier, there were a few more ships trying to get away from her. Of course, she was not going to let them.

 

She was about to get closer to the two smaller ships and deal with them quickly when she felt two noticeable stings in her legs. Looking down, she saw water splashing right in front of her.

 

Her face showed surprise for a second. Then, she realized what had happened.

 

“Submarines” she thought

 

“You guys really brought every little thing you got, didn’t you?” she asked aloud

 

Then, she let herself drop to her knees. Water splashed abundantly around her. By the time the waves had started to die down, the water was level with her massive chest. Then, she moved forward and brought her head and torso under the water.

 

Whatever it had been that had made her grow had also given Kelly some other amazing abilities. One of them had been a significantly enhanced sight. She realized about this once more when she opened her massive eyes under the water and realized that she could see her surroundings with astounding clarity.

 

She identified the tubular shape of the submarine that had attacked her soon enough. Almost at the same time she had set her eyes on it, the submarine let go two projectiles that moved swiftly in the water in her direction. She knew they were torpedoes. Moving her hand to the front, she opened her palm and easily intercepted them before they could hit her in the face. She felt some slight stings once more, but nothing to worry about. She was surprised about the intensity an explosion could have under the water, in any case.

 

Then, Kelly let herself drop completely under the water, her body getting parallel to the ocean bottom as she paddled back with her hands and shot in the direction of the submerged ship.

 

The submarine tried to maneuver. It was to no avail. Kelly just needed another paddling to get right next to it. When she did, she reached out and grabbed it in her right hand.

 

 

 

 

Admiral Singer was looking through his binoculars, trying to find out where the giant woman was, now that she had got under the water. She came back into view with a spectacular splash of water, her mountain-like form emerging from the ocean as cascades formed in every surface of her body.

 

She was much closer to the group than she had been when she had gone under. This was bad enough. Then, he realized that she was holding a Virginia class attack submarine in her hand and felt his blood freeze.

 

 

 

 

“You thought you could sneak on me?” Kelly asked to the black hull of the submarine in her hand.

 

Looking into it, she then had a mischievous idea.

 

“You may still prove useful, though” she added, her voice taking a bedroom tone. “I’ve come to find out that crushing armies makes me incredibly horny”

 

Moving the submarine down to her sweet spot, she thought it would be about the right size. It definitely had the right shape. She slid it in and moaned lightly. Looking at the rest of the fleet, which was still unsuccessfully trying to flee from her, she smirked, knowing that what she was doing was the ultimate insult, the biggest demonstration of what was the new balance of power.

 

 

 

 

Commander Burke came back to his senses. The lights around her were red and a loud alarm was blaring. The Delaware was shaking as if it were on the middle of a tsunami.

 

A quick look around showed him that most of the sailors and officers on the bridge were dead. A few moans told him that a few were “just” severely injured, just like himself. He had been lucky to be securely strapped to his seat by the time all hell had broken loose.

 

Gravity was pulling him towards the back of his seat, telling him that the Delaware was almost vertical. The hull made some very nasty sounds that indicated that it would not hold much longer. He knew that he was doomed.

 

Then, a flashing light in front of him caught his attention. It indicated that tubes 1 and 2 had been recharged and were ready to be fired. He had a madman’s smile when he moved forward and beat the pain coming from his ribs to push the trigger

 

 

 

 

Admiral Singer was looking at the giant woman, using one of his attack submarines as a dildo, and felt as much rage as he was capable of.

 

“Shoot everything we have at her!” he yelled in the CIC of Nimitz

 

“Sir?” someone asked

 

“You heard me”

 

Then, everyone in the bridge fell to his knees and brought his hands to his ears as the loudest scream they had ever heard made the hull of the Nimitz shake and almost ripple.

 

 

 

 

Kelly had fallen on her back. Only her head was now over the water level. She was panting.

 

Reaching under the water, she quickly found what she was looking for. When she brought the submarine back up, she saw that its entire front was ripped open. She did not think that she had been the cause of that. It looked like an explosion.

 

She did not know exactly what had happened. The one thing she knew, though, was that she had just had the best orgasm she had had in her entire life. Of course, ever since she had grown she had been kind of limited in terms of sex options. But not even the wildest sex she had had when she was normal sized could begin to compare with what she had just experienced. And she had had plenty of pretty wild sex.

 

What had just happened to her… had felt as if fireworks had gone off in her cunt. She then realized that this was probably pretty close to the truth. Something must have exploded badly enough to destroy the entire prow of the submarine. And whatever it had been, it had filled her pussy with warmth she had never felt before and had excited every single cell inside her at once and with an intensity she had never felt before.

 

She kept on panting for an entire minute. Then, she muttered:

 

“And I thought the good sex days were over”

 

She knew what had happened, and she knew she could have more whenever she wanted to. If the tiny fuckers had proven her anything was that they did not lack missiles and explosives.

 

She stood up, her smile wider than it had ever been. Even the wound on her stomach seemed to hurt less. A quick look to it showed her that it was healing at an unbelievable rate.

 

“They say sea water is good for wounds” she though, amused. She knew it was something else, though. She understood that this was just another of the amazing side effects of whatever had turned her into a goddess.

 

“You boys are more useful that I thought you would be” Kelly said as she resumed her advance towards the remaining ships on the fleet. They had not managed to get significantly away from her, of course. Her mood had considerably improved as she advanced in their direction.

 

Then, feeling playful, she dove back into the water and swam underwater until she was right below them.

 

Rolling on herself and opening her eyes, she saw the two characteristic hulls just over her. She realized she was not at risk of getting out of breath, so she just took her time.

 

With the clarity her sight provided to her, she saw some tiny objects getting into the water. Then, some started exploding at random depths, a few close enough to her.

 

She realized they must be depth charges. Curious, she reached for one of them, trying to see if she could be quick enough to bring it to her sweet spot, eager to find out the type of effect they could have on her. She just managed to make it harmlessly explode between her fingertips.

 

“Too bad” she thought

 

Tired, she just reached for the first ship and grabbed it by its keel with one hand. Then, she just closed her fingers together and ripped the ship in half. Its two ends soon started to sink under the water, moving in her direction. She wondered how her action must have looked from the surface.

 

This left her with one ship left. She let herself rise back to the surface, right next to the fleeing cruiser.

 

To the sailors she must have looked like a Kraken, coming from the deep. To her, she was just getting back to her feet.

 

Water cascaded from her hair, breasts and arms. The cruiser was just to her right. She did not say anything. She just raised a hand high in the air, closed it into a fist and slammed it hard in the center of the ship. Parts of it were almost disintegrated as the remainders of the ship broke into several pieces and sank.

 

With the final escort now gone, Kelly had a clear path to the large carrier, which was still trying to sail away from her.

 

 

 

 

A loud whistle still filled Admiral Singer’s ears. He saw that many of the officers and sailors in the CIC seemed to still be affected by the inhuman yell that had sent them all off their feet.

 

He needed to regain control of the situation, though. His job was still not done. Apart from Ward, only a couple more officers knew about the full extent of the plan. The radar screen showed him that Ward, aboard Ronald Reagan, was already fifty miles off the coast. He was about to cross the threshold. Still, the tactical officer that had planned the whole attack had suggested getting ten miles farther away, if possible.

 

Looking at another screen, and seeing the massive woman approaching his own carrier, Singer had doubts that Ward would have time to put ten more miles between him and the woman, but considering what they were about to do, every mile counted, and every second he could provide Ward before the giant headed in his direction would count.

 

“Get the anti-submarine wing airborne” Singer said

 

To his right, a captain shot him a questioning look.

 

“I know what I said. Get it done!” he yelled, trying to overcome the loud whistle in his head

 

 

 

 

“Choppers?” Kelly asked aloud, surprised, as about a dozen helicopters took off from the carrier’s deck and headed in her direction

 

“Haven’t they already seen what I do to choppers?” she wondered

 

She would need to show them one more time, it seemed.

 

Kelly kept on wading, the water surface getting now over her cunt and getting closer to her navel. She was not worried by the helicopters at all.

When they were at a certain distance, smaller objects dropped from each of the helicopters and into the water. Then, Kelly saw the trails advancing quickly towards her and knew that they had shot torpedoes at her.

 

She was not concerned. She just stopped and waited for the torpedoes to hit her with her hands on her hips. She wondered if any of them would find its way into her cunt. She hoped one would, even if she knew how unlikely it was.

 

She wasn’t lucky. A few of the torpedoes missed. The ones that hit her just managed to lightly sting her in the thighs.

 

She was still mad at the navy, but ever since her orgasm she was feeling more playful than angry, so when she pushed her lips out and started blowing at the swarm of helicopters in the distance, she was not rough. Instead, she just toyed with them for a while, pushing them in different directions with small movements of her lips and head. When she got tired of them, she just pushed them all the way into the sea, grinning as the dozen choppers crashed against the surface with a splash, some of them even exploding.

 

Forgetting about the helicopters as soon as she was done with them, she closed the distance with the carrier once more. Beyond it, she saw the second strike group still trying to get away from her.

 

“I’ll be with you soon, too” she whispered to herself. No one that had dared attacking her would survive. She was positive on that.

 

She was right behind the first carrier when she decided against overtaking it and stopping it. Instead, she just reached for a large opening on its stern, right below the flying deck, and took a hold of the massive ship.

 

To Kelly, the huge momentum of the super-carrier’s 100,000 tons moving at close to 30 knots barely registered as a soft pull. Her slender arm easily beat it and was soon pulling the ship back, so that she could position herself more or less at its center.

 

The ship was large. It was one of the largest human constructions she had met so far, together with some of the tall skyscrapers in Hollner and New York.

 

Crouching to get a better look at its deck, Kelly felt both happy and powerful.

 

“So, is this supposed to be the flagship or what?” she asked to the ship’s crew, her tone clearly mocking

 

“Looks more like a bathtub toy to me” she added

 

There were not so many people on the flying deck. Those on it did not seem to be enjoying her presence too much, though. She soon found a group of people dressed in bright clothes running in the direction of what looked like the control tower. She dealt with them by simply sweeping her palm over the deck, sending a few dozen men and some planes into the Atlantic Ocean.

 

Reaching out for a plane in the opposite section of the deck, she picked it up with two fingers and lifted it in front of her curious eyes. It was vey small, even smaller than one of her fingers, but the level of detail was still amazing. When she got tired of it, Kelly carefully placed the plane in the tip of her finger and flicked it away, making it fly faster than it had ever done by itself.

 

Then, she brought her finger to the main superstructure on the carrier and gently knocked on it with her fingertip. Still, she managed to significantly dent the structure.

 

“Knock, knock” she said in a playful tone

 

“I’ve come all the way here to show you how helpless you are against me” she added. “Is there anyone in charge that wants to have a word with me?”

 

After a few seconds, she got tired and said:

 

“Well, thinking better about it, I’m not even interested on talking to any of you sorry ants”

 

Bringing her hand back to the superstructure, she closed it and easily ripped it off the hull. Then, holding it in her palm, she closed it even tighter and turned the entire bridge of the Nimitz into a compressed ball of steel.

 

Turning to see the ships that were still trying to get away from her, she tossed the ball in her hand in their direction. It fell in the middle of the group, but she did not hit any. She just managed to get a column of water splashing in the spot the ball had landed.

 

“B2, miss” she said, mocking

 

Then, not knowing what else to do with the aircraft carrier in front of her, she crouched again and picked its prow with her left hand and its stern with the right. Lifting it out of the water, so that the entire world could see what a super-carrier meant to her, she started pushing with both hands.

 

The hull of the ship groaned and complained. And soon, it started to bend. The flying deck started breaking as the carrier deformed in an impossible shape.

 

The ease with which she was taking care of the supposedly powerful ship made Kelly moan in excitement. She pushed harder and the carrier started bending into a V. At that point, something in the hull broke that allowed her hands to push even harder. Soon, the prow and the stern were almost upon each other.

 

Happy enough with what she had done, Kelly let the twisted remainders of the ship drop and sink into the sea.

 

With a wide smile in her face, she turned to face the second group. She saw that it had a similarly sized carrier and a similar number of escort ships. She started wading into it, thinking on new ways of exercising her power over them. As she did, she thought:

 

“I hope that they have a few good missiles over there. I’m incredibly horny again!”

 

 

 

 

Admiral Ward swallowed hard as he saw what the giant woman had done with the Nimitz. She was now heading in their direction.

 

“Distance from the coast?” he asked

 

“Fifty-four miles” someone replied

 

“Get me a line with Colonel Garrett”

 

He was talking to the commander of his air wing soon enough. The voice on the other end of the line was somber.

 

“Is it time?” Major Garrett said

 

“It is. You are authorized to proceed with operation Phoenix” Admiral Ward said

 

“Sir…”

 

“We’ve talked about it. You know it’s the only option”

 

“It’s been an honor serving with you” Major Garrett said

 

“The honor is mine, Major”

 

 

 

 

Kelly caught up with the second group of ships soon enough. Water was already over her navel by the time she did. The first smaller ship, she just picked it up and tossed it to the side. It had been blocking her way to the bigger prize, the aircraft carrier. She was standing next to it soon enough, the rest of its escorts farther ahead.

 

This time, Kelly did not stop the ship. Instead, she just kept her pace right next to it, showing its crew how useless it was to try to flee from her.

 

As she did, she mocked everyone on the fleet.

 

“I’m willing to spare a few of you if you can supply me with some good rockets that are good enough to get me off” she said, almost laughing at her sentence.

 

“As for the rest, don’t get too high expectations. I’m pissed off enough at you”

 

As she finished saying that, she just slammed her fist in the center of the carrier’s flying deck. She was not especially rough and this was probably what prevented the carrier from splitting in two. Still, her fist sunk a few decks into the ship and when she removed it, the ship’s hull complained, clearly having taken too much stress.

 

Spying a few more bright suited men trying to get back on their feet, Kelly reached for them and picked three between her fingertips. They were soon right in front of her eyes.

 

“So, what do you say? Can you help your goddess with her womanly needs?”

 

She was hit by the shockwave first and felt the intense heat later. In front of her, the aircraft carrier seemed to be melting. The heat was increasing in intensity and soon enough, Kelly felt all her skin burn fiercely. Her eyes were half blinded by a very bright light.

 

She opened her mouth. Then, she let out her loudest scream yet. It was a high-pitched shriek. Her skin felt as if it was peeling off her body. She screamed again, in agony. She had never felt such an intense pain in her entire life. The last thing she saw before everything went black was a white cloud of dust rising right in front of her and forming the shape of a mushroom.