- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Casey wakes up after taking the rest of the formula...

Chapter 16. Dawn

 

The early morning sun was low in the clear blue sky. Hollner’s skyline appeared dark against its orb. What an amazing day it would be.

 

Casey advanced calmly, putting some swagger in her movement. Her feet reshaped the landscape as they set on the ground. Her eyes were set on a dark ribbon a few steps away. On top of it, thousands of unmoving miniature vehicles were starting to make their horns be heard. The cacophony sounded like music to Casey’s ears.

 

They were afraid. And they were right to be.

 

She set her foot right next to the highway and saw that the cars closest to it bounced. Some were even turned upside down as a result of her simple gesture. From very high above, Casey giggled.

 

Then, without opening her mouth, she raised her right foot again and let it hover over the Interstate. Its width easily covered the six lanes of the highway. Heel to toe, she guessed it covered the span of a dozen cars, maybe more. Without further consideration, she let her foot drop.

 

She had not put any force on it, but still her foot sank deep into the ground. In the process close to a hundred cars had ceased to be. Casey lightly moaned as she let the consequences of her action sink in.

 

She removed her foot and took a step back. Crouching to get a closer look, she saw a few mite-sized men and some of their miniature vehicles just on the edge of the crater her foot had created. She realized that it was so deep that falling into it would surely be fatal for them.

 

She giggled once more, delighting in the fact that her simplest actions could have such an impact on the world.

 

“And I thought I was big before” Casey thought as she felt exhilarated once again at her new colossal size, which made her previous height to feel almost ridiculous.

Turning in the direction of the city, she stepped again on the Highway. And then, she started advancing along it, finishing dozens of vehicles every time her feet landed. She closed the distance to Hollner at an unbelievable rate.

 

Her murderous walk soon brought her to the spot where the Highway met the city and turned into a wide avenue. Well, at least she guessed it would be wide. At her present height, Casey would have trouble fitting one of her feet in. In proportion to the rest of her surroundings, none of the buildings in front of her could get higher than mid-shin.

 

Hollner was a massive city, but from her height, Casey could see it all. Downtown, on both riverbanks, did not seem that far away.  Of course, nothing seemed far away anymore. To her left, looking north, she could see a visibly damaged area of the city. She realized it was the area where Kelly had obliterated the army. Still, when one looked at it from her new perspective, the city did not seem to be in such a bad shape. The damaged area was relatively small, compared to its entirety.

Casey would make that change soon enough.

 

Widening her stance and placing her hands on her hips, she addressed Hollner in a cheerful tone. She was sure that her voice was easily carrying her message to every corner of the city.

 

“Hello, my lovely tiny people!” she exclaimed. “I’m back, and bigger than ever” she announced, although everyone should have noticed by now.

 

“I’m sorry that I had to leave on a rush yesterday, but I promise I’ll make up for that. As you can see, I am a goddess now, and you have my full attention”

 

She paused for a couple of seconds. She could sense fear in the city. She enjoyed it.

 

“This is going to be funny” she announced

 

And then she started advancing towards Downtown.

 

She did not fit on the streets anymore. It was not as if she tried to. She did not need to. She just walked through the buildings, creating a new path of her own. Their structures easily crumbled as her shins mercilessly tore through them. All that was left after she passed was a pile of rubble and a cloud of dust.

 

A quick look at the streets in the area she was advancing through showed her that they were full with ant-sized men and their cars. For an instant she wondered what would be a worse: ending under her feet or being buried by the rubble. She did not care. She just kept on advancing.

 

Buildings started getting taller as she got closer to Downtown. Now, a few of them were being brought down by her knees as well.

 

The wide area of the train station was easy to notice, among the dense urban landscape. A multitude of rail tracks converged on it. Curious, she moved in its direction. Of course, her attention was immediately caught by the long train that was trying to make its way out of it.

 

The train was too beckoning to let it go, so Casey just crouched down and picked it up, one hand on each end. Then, standing up, she admired her catch. The train was rather long, with its 12 cars. It sagged, so in order to keep it more or less level, she had to spread her arms pretty much apart.

 

“How many of you are there?” Casey asked. Then, she answered herself: “As tiny as you are, there must be quite a few” she added, mocking them

 

Feeling playful, she placed the train around her neck and let it dangle, as if it were a necklace. Or as if she were a circus artist that was performing a show with a snake. As a result, the front and back cars were now dangling more or less level with her nipples. She let them go and took a couple more steps into the city, letting the cold metal caress her skin. Her initial intention had been to keep the train there for a while. Then, she realized that her curiosity was not satisfied, yet. It was an easy enough to solve problem. She just reached for the train car right in front of her left nipple and ripped it off the rest of the convoy. Holding the finger-sized train car more or less level, she tried to peek through its windows. She could not make any detail at all. Just plenty of shadows moving behind the glass.

 

“Are you scared?” she asked in a naughty tone

 

Then, quite impulsively, she picked the train car with two fingers of each hand on its ends. And then, she easily snapped it in half.

 

She did not know too well what to do. A quick look inside both halves of the train showed them dozens of tiny bodies piling against each other. An idea came to her mind. She did not stop too much to consider it. The bigger she got, the less time she invested in considering her impulses.

 

“I did not have breakfast, yet” she said.

 

She gave the people a couple of seconds to realize what was going to happen. Then, she proceeded to empty the contents of the train in her open mouth.

 

There was nothing the people inside the train car could do to fight the amazing force of what to Casey had only been slight shakes. Close to a hundred people fell into her waiting mouth. Some went straight to her esophagus. Most of them were trapped at different spots in her mouth, a majority on her tongue. She let them there for a few moments, enjoying the tickles produced by dozens of people. When she became tired, she just guided her tiny morsels with her tongue towards her throat.

 

“Mmmm” Casey said aloud as she discarded the two halves of the train car and proceeded to rip another one open.

 

It was not as if she could make their taste out anymore. But just the idea of eating them by the dozen felt highly exciting to her.

 

Half the people of the train ended in her stomach. The other half ended a few miles outside of Hollner as she carelessly tossed the remainders of the train away.

Her toes were behind another large mob not a dozen steps later. Each of them easily towered over the panicky people. Almost by routine, Casey lifted her right foot and moved it over a packed section of the crowd, preparing to end a few hundred more lives. She changed her mind in the last minute. Rather than completing her step, she inclined her foot and just rested her thumb down. She thought this had ended at least half a dozen lives. It was funny. Her thumb was as deadly as her entire foot had been at her previous size, she realized. Then, while still resting her thumb on the crowd, she dragged her foot backwards, digging a trench and painting it red.

 

It had felt funny. Looking for some more foot games, she repositioned herself at a different spot in the crowd and pushed the thumb and second toe of her right foot as far away as possible. Then she slid her foot forward, in the direction of the crowd. Countless people were turned into pulp once more, but she was not interested in them. She was interested in the five or so that had been trapped between her two toes. She brought her toes back together, but as she did, she tried to manage the right balance not to kill the tiny people right away.

 

What she was accomplishing felt exciting. Lifting her foot, she managed to keep her balance and finally, she released her toe captives in her right palm. A hundred more people ended under her foot as she set it back down, but she did not even notice them. Her attention was focused on the five tiny survivors on her palm.

She smirked at them. And then, she just tossed them unceremoniously.

 

The crowd was getting boring, so she took another look at the city, looking for some new activity. She easily picked an objective. Soon, she was standing next to the Millennium Tower.

 

It reached as high as her perky breasts. Casey smiled, satisfied. Now she knew she was just as big as Kelly. She wouldn’t have minded getting bigger, but at least, she had got big enough. She knew that, size being equal, Kelly did not stand a chance against her in a fight. Kelly was not remotely as tough as Lisa, and she would have ended up beating Lisa if Kelly had not interfered.

 

Casey’s mind wandered away for a moment, thinking on what she would do when she found Kelly. The answer came to her right away:

 

“I will kill her. But I will make her suffer first. She will regret having played me for a fool”

 

Then, she thought about Lisa and realized that she would be able to hold her in her hand, now. She smirked at the thought. She wondered where she was. She had no doubts that she would find her, sooner or later, in any case.

 

“I may not kill Lisa right away. I will make her watch as I bring a few cities down. Of course, she will die, eventually. And when she does… it will be painful”

 

She got out of her trance. She realized that something wasn’t right. Reaching for the top of the building, Casey was soon holding its famous spire between two fingers. She ripped it out.

 

“Hadn’t Kelly already done this, yesterday?” she wondered

 

She might have been confused. After all, she had looked at the entire situation from pretty down below.

 

Forgetting about the spire, she tossed it over her shoulder and focused on the building. Running her fingernails along its shiny surface, Casey easily peeled large chunks of the façade away and ripped a large section of the building open. Strangely enough, it was bustling with activity.

 

“Did they think that they had got rid of giant women already?” Casey thought. “Fools”

 

She stooped to observe one of the top floors from a closer distance.

 

“How are you doing this morning?” she asked in a mocking tone. “Are you all happy, in your fancy little anthill?”

 

The crowd on the floor she had chosen was desperately trying to get deeper into the building. She guessed that the same must be happening in the rest of floors of the skyscraper.

 

She just brought a finger in and then used it to sweep a large section of the floor outwards. People and furniture were dropped more than a thousand feet to the ground below, under Casey’s curious eyes.

 

“Leaving already?” she asked in a mocking tone.

 

Choosing another floor, Casey swept her finger again. This time, when her victims were tossed through the open windows they did not fall to the ground below, though. Casey’s palm was waiting for them just a few floors down. Looking at it, she thought she might have got a dozen or so people. She had plenty more room.

 

“More” she said aloud as her finger invited some more guests to the party she was holding on her left palm.

 

She needed less than a minute to gather what she estimated would be about a hundred people. Taking a step back from the building, she focused on her guests for a while.

 

“Wow” she said. “I mean… just wow” she added. “Do you guys realize that I’m holding about a hundred of you in my hand? Isn’t that just impressive? And I could fit many more, if I really wanted to” she added

 

The only response she got were the screams of panic coming from the mob she had gathered. Her voice easily overshadowed them:

 

“How does it feel?” Casey asked. “Really, how does it feel to be so worthless? Do you even realize?”

 

She chuckled and added:

 

“I mean, I could do anything I wanted to you. Just anything”

 

She realized that she had not really thought about what she wanted to do. Then, an idea came to mind and her lips twisted in a naughty smile.

 

“You are lucky though. I just want to teach you how to fly”

 

After saying that, she raised her flat palm, containing the crowd of ant-sized people, and pursed her lips. She started with a soft exhalation. She soon realized that they were so puny that it did not take much more than that.

 

The first few fell from her palm and to their deaths, more than 1,500 feet below. Casey wanted to make the rest really fly, though, so without warning, she increased the intensity of her breath ten-fold and was rewarded by almost a hundred bodies becoming airborne and flying over a few blocks before they crashed with the façades of buildings or with the ground.

 

Casey’s laughter reached every corner of the city.

 

“This is amazing!” she said, excited. “I truly am a goddess”

 

She stooped to look at the Millennium Tower again. The open areas in the building were not so crowded with people anymore, but Casey did not care. She could still make a few of them running around and she knew that there were thousands of other people deeper into the building.

 

She stood up again and took a step forward, until her right nipple brushed with the roof of the building, making a section of it peel and fall to the ground below. The feeling was so good that her nipples hardened and swelled, which ended up damaging more of the roof without Casey even having to move.

 

“They are not as monstrous as Kelly’s, but it seems that my tits can be effective enough as wrecking balls”

 

None of Casey’s multiple lovers had ever complained about her chest. It was prominent enough, fitting perfectly with her petite and curvy figure. But of course, it could not compete with Kelly’s out of proportion tits.

 

Casey had sometimes wondered how it would be to have a rack like Kelly’s, but she had never been obsessed with the idea. She was proud enough of her body. And now that it was towering over an entire metropolis, she was even prouder.

 

Bending a little, Casey let her right tit carve a little bit deeper into the building. Then, she stood up again and looked through the round depression she had created.

She could see some unmoving tiny figures inside.

 

“Did any of you get crushed under my booby?” she asked, mocking. “Don’t worry, soon enough everyone will share your fate. It’s not as if I’m going to leave this building standing”

 

Her mind was made up since the moment she had set eyes on the Millennium Tower. She had been surprised when Kelly had left it alone; she was going to do what she felt a woman her size should do.

 

She stood still, with one finger in her lower lip, observing the building. She was trying to decide how to bring the skyscraper down. Ideas rushed through her mind. She smiled. Her voice let everyone know what she was thinking.

 

“I guess this building is one of those everyone says it’s a modern wonder of the world. I probably took years to complete. And yet, it looks just like an oversized dollhouse to me. Is there any better proof of everyone’s new status?”

 

Without further word, Casey brought her hand to the building’s roof, resting it in the base of the spire she had just ripped off. The roof was still wider than her resting palm, but she did not care. She just pushed, her hand easily breaking through concrete and steel. She kept going until her arm up to her elbow was buried in the building. Removing it, she stooped to look through the wide and deep hole she had created. Surprisingly enough, most of the top portion of the Millennium Tower still stood.

 

“It’s well-built enough” Casey thought, a little frustrated that the building had not reacted as expected. She easily solved this minor issue by closing her hand in a fist and punching the section of the building right in front of her. Severely weakened by her arm’s recent incursion, the top 25 floors of the once magnificent skyscraper crumbled at once.

 

“That’s more like it” Casey thought

 

Rubble was still raining on the plaza below. The “new” Millennium Tower was not the tallest building in Hollner anymore. Now it barely reached to Casey’s belly button. This gave her an idea. To make it happen she needed the building to be shorter, though.

 

Sitting on her haunches, Casey’s face was level with the new top floors of the shorter skyscraper. Besides some damage caused by the debris that had fallen when the top floors had collapsed, the façade in the area was in pretty good shape. It had not had to face Casey yet.

 

She brought her enormous eyes closer to it, trying to see inside. She could barely make out any detail behind the mirrored glass.

 

She got closer, until the tip of her cute nose touched the cold glass. Then, she kept on going, part of the façade caving in as her nose advanced. The situation made her giggle. The vibrations this alone produced made more of the façade go.

 

“Why not?” Casey thought, pushing her lips out and kissing the building as if it were an old lover. Ten, she closed her eyes and moved her face forward, more of the building breaking as she soft skin of her cheeks, lips and forehead got deep into the Millennium Tower.

 

Opening her eyes again, she needed a couple of seconds to focus them on the area immediately in front of them. She giggled but tried not to move her face too much as not to defocus from the tiny mites in front of her.

 

It was amazing! Of course, after recovering from the shock, the little survivors were now reacting to her presence. And she could see it from as close a distance as possible. Their ridiculous sizes were incredibly amusing.

 

Casey opened her mouth, ten floors below, and made the building structure rattle with her words:

 

“Hope you don’t mind me getting in”

 

Then, just for fun, she pursed her lips and blew a short gust of wind. Outside the building, her ears did not have too much trouble to catch the commotion that this alone had created.

 

She looked at the comical movements of the dozen or so people right in front of her eyes for a few more seconds before she removed her face from the building. When she did, she marveled at the large depression it had created.

 

Then, without warning, she moved her hand inside. She slowly moved it deeper into the building, walls easily breaking as her fingers advanced. She did not stop until she could feel the breeze on her palm and she knew that she had broken through the opposite façade.

 

Sweeping her arm left and right, more of the building broke, until the remaining structure could not take it anymore and 25 or so more floors collapsed on themselves. Giggling, Casey just removed her arm from the rubble and stood up to look at the portion of the Millennium Tower that was still standing. Now it was the right height.

 

Turning, she took a step backwards until her buttocks touched the new top of the building and then she rested her weight on them, as if she were sitting in a stool. The fact that the Millennium Tower managed to hold her for a couple of seconds told about how well it had been constructed. Casey’s weight soon won the battle, though, and she giggled again as she felt her ass sinking into the building.

 

She let out a short excited yell as the building finally collapsed and send her a few hundred feet down. A massive tremor ensued as her ass hit the ground.

 

Casey was now sitting in a 20-story pile of rubble that had once been the most distinctive feature on Hollner’s skyline. As she dropped, her legs had finished half a dozen smaller buildings on the opposite side of the plaza.

 

Folding her legs so that she was now sitting Indian style, Casey rested her hands on her hips and laughed as a cloud of dust rose and got as high as her chest.

 

Her new size was unbelievable. She was eager to put it even more to the test.

 

A quick look around promptly showed her a sizeable group of people running in frenzy along one of the avenues that got into the Millennium Plaza. Of course, they were desperately trying to get away.

 

They provided an interesting enough source of amusement to Casey. Getting on her hands and knees, she turned and started to head in their direction.

 

The avenue would not have been wide enough for her to walk along it, so it was even less suitable for her to advance in all-fours. She did not change her mind, in any case. She just let her arms, shoulders and hips bring down anything they found on their path.

 

Soon enough, she was right behind the crowd.

 

Without further word, she closed her fist and slammed it on them. The ground felt much softer than ever before. Half her fist ended up buried on the road after finishing a few dozen people. Cracks forming from the crater she had just created advanced like spider webs and swallowed a few more unlucky runners. Casey giggled at the unwanted effect.

 

Then, without warning, she let her drop. More buildings were brought down as the entire length of her mammoth body landed on the ground. She could feel the ground compressing under her chest and wondered if there had been any people where her tits landed. It was very likely there had.

 

The road buckled noticeably as she rested her chin on it and focused her eyes on the ant-sized people right under her nose. Extending a finger, she moved it with care and then brought it down on the tightest packed section of the mob. There were three people trapped under her finger tip. She smirked as she mercilessly pushed, half her finger sinking in the road in the process.

 

“You are so pathetic!” she said in an almost cheerful tone

 

Of course, the hundreds of people right in front of her face were desperately trying to get away from her. She left them alone for a while. They were barely putting any distance between them and her. She smirked as she pondered on how to finish them. Out of ideas, she just dropped her open palm right in front of her face, finishing a hundred or so people in a simple gesture.

 

This made the rest of the mob even more scared, if that was even possible. Casey giggled and decided to get done with them. Pushing her lips out, she blew at them. Hundreds of people instantly became airborne as Casey put considerable effort into her artificially created hurricane. Soon, dozens of vehicles joined the almost weightless people and were sent flying for blocks, causing considerable damage in the buildings they crashed into.

 

Casey cut her breath and let a laugh out again.

 

“See? I don’t even need to touch you!”

 

Without warning, Casey rolled on herself and crushed a few shorter buildings as her back and ass mercilessly dropped on them. Laying face up, Casey realized that she was as wet as she had ever been.

 

“This is going to be a problem” she thought

 

She brought her fingers down, trying to ease the urge. They helped, but she realized that her body was longing for more. Sitting down, she looked around, but she could not see anything that seemed helpful.

 

Then, the screams reached her massive ears once more. Her eyes soon found some scattered groups of people. Reaching out for the one on her right, she pinched half a dozen people between two fingers and let them drop in her waiting palm. Bringing it up, she looked at their tiny forms and frowned.

 

“Ever since I grew the first time, I’ve been fucking little guys every time I was horny. But now… they are just too tiny. There’s no way I will be able to feel them, down there” she thought

 

Still, she reached out for the group, which was easily at arm’s length, and picked a few more people, who soon joined the first ones in her palm.

 

She had a naughty look in her face as she observed them. She understood that her body was asking for them.

 

“Why not?” she thought then. “It’s not as if I have anything to lose”

 

If she was going to do it, she would do it right, though. She needed more people. Luckily, at her size, the supply of people within her reach was pretty abundant. Soon, her palm was full with tiny mite-sized men and women.

 

They were screaming like crazy. Still, her low bedroom voice managed to overshadow them with ease as she said:

 

“Don’t look so gloomy, my tiny little lovers. You are going to get more sex than you had ever wished for”

 

Widening her lower lips with one hand, she slowly dropped the contents of the other into her pussy. She thought that a few of her unwilling sex partners were crushed when she tried to push the latest ones in, but she did not care. She had plenty enough.

 

Removing her hands, she looked at the shocked population around her and said:

 

“Wanna join the party? There’s plenty of room left”

 

Of course, no one was interested, which did not prevent Casey from grabbing a few more unlucky people and fitting them in.

 

It was time to enjoy them. Taking a deep breath and bringing her hands to the sides, Casey closed her eyes and tried to feel them.

 

They were there. She could notice them. And it tickled. But they were very far from being able to excite her physically. Casey frowned. Two fingers of her left hand soon found their way into her again. It was better. Much better, actually, even when compared to her previous attempt at satisfying herself.

 

She realized that her fingers were probably obliterating her tiny lovers, but for some reason the idea was exciting. And it made the entire experience much better. She pushed harder, feeling a few bodies exploding as her fingers trampled them… and moaned.

 

Closing her free right hand into a fist, Casey slammed it into a twenty-story building and instantly turned it into a pile of rubble. “Yes!” she cried as her fingers kept on working.

 

Her next victim was another building which she grasped in her hand before closing her fingers and making it explode. She thrust her fingers harder and let out her loudest moan yet.

 

“Yes! Oh Yes!” Casey cried as she brought an entire city block down with a backhand while she kept working on herself.

 

She was getting closer to the climax. She had felt it before, but she had never thought that her ability to cause death and destruction could be such a stimulant.

She was getting there. She needed at least one more victim.

 

Digging her fingers into the ground, Casey ripped a shorter building out of it, taking care that it would more or less keep its integrity.

 

Bringing it in front of her eyes, she marveled that she was holding what looked like a 10-story building in her palm. She did not waste time, though. Lowering her hand, she positioned the building between her perky naked breasts. Bending back a little, so that it would be easier to keep the building in place, she then started to push her tits together with a movement of her shoulders and arms. Then, once she felt that she had the building securely in place, she let go and used her now free hand to push her tits together.

 

The building crumbled between them, chunks of it sliding along her stomach and in the direction of her pussy, which was still being worked by the fingers of her other hand. Casey let out a final yell, much louder than any of the previous ones. No window was left standing in two miles around her.

 

Feeling more powerful than she would have ever believed it was possible, Casey let herself drop backwards. She was panting, her chest rising and going down at a quick pace. The sudden drop of her massive weight made a couple of buildings that had survived Casey’s rage so far to collapse on themselves.

 

She opened her eyes, looked at the clear blue sky and felt incredibly good. She closed them back and let her mind drift. It went through the implications of her new reality.

 

She would be the goddess of the world. She would only need to take care of Kelly first, but that seemed easy. And then… then the entire world would become her playground.

 

The entire planet belonged to her, now. And she would use it as she pleased. There was nowhere that was too far away, no one that could even dream of facing her. She was eager to show the world how things would work from now onwards. Hollner was just a first step. She would get done with the city soon enough. And once she did she would just go …

 

Her mind was taken out of its train of thought by the loud sound of barking.

 

Barking? It took Casey a couple of seconds to realize that it did not make any sense at all. Opening her eyes and incorporating in a hurry, she was suddenly puzzled by the strange surroundings.

 

There was no miniature city where she expected to find it. Instead, she seemed to be lying in the middle of a vast desert. She caught something through the corner of her eye. Turning, she felt a cold shiver running down her spine as she realized what it was: a pretty old black SUV. The big problem, of course, was its size. It would not have been a problem if she had been able to crush it under her fingertip, but this was not the case. The reality was that she would have had no problem at all to climb on it.

 

Feeling vertigo, she looked around in frenzy. She saw a few bushes, some rocks… all looking frustratingly large.

 

“No” Casey whispered aloud

 

She turned as she heard someone calling her name. It took her a couple of seconds to find its source. She had to look up… a direction she had not looked at for a very long time. Still, identifying the bright pink hair of her cousin was easy enough.

 

She would have addressed her if the loud barks had not taken her full attention again. Turning, she saw a large black dog moving towards her very quickly. She barely had time to protect herself with her arms when it jumped, its sharp teeth looking for her throat.

 

Casey felt true panic for a second… and then nothing happened. She had definitely felt the impact, but she did not know what had happened next. The threatening barking had turned into some sort of moaning. Turning right, she saw the dog on the ground, trying to stand up with difficulty. She then saw that it was leaving a trail of blood in the desert sand.

 

“What?”

 

She did not have too much time to think on what had happened. A broken voice demanded her attention.

 

“Bring your hands up, you fucking bitch!”

 

She turned to see two men aiming hunting rifles at her.

 

 

 

 

“The weirdo was right. She got smaller” Calvin said

 

“How?” Matt asked

 

“I don’t care. Let’s get the job done” Calvin said

 

“Shouldn’t we deliver her to the authority?” Matt asked again

 

“Which authority? She killed them all” Calvin replied

 

“What are you going to do, then?”

 

“This” Calvin said

 

Without saying anything else, he pulled the trigger twice. The young woman would have looked harmless enough, standing naked in the middle of the desert, if Calvin had not seen what she had done the previous day. It was hard to imagine that this petite woman had been gigantic just a day before and that she had used her size to terrorize and kill countless people.

 

He was an experienced hunter, so both his shots hit her, one in the chest and one in the stomach. His rifle was powerful, so the impact pushed the woman backwards.

Neither Calvin nor Matt said or did anything for the next ten seconds. The screams coming from the top of the monolith caught their attention. They could see a young girl with bright pink hair in there. She was not addressing them… she seemed to be complaining.

 

Calvin ignored her as he walked towards Casey Morgan, eager to see her dead face.

 

 

 

 

Oh God, how it had stung! She had been left out of air for a while. She did not focus back on the situation until she felt the shadow of the man cast over her. Casey felt strength coming back to her muscles right then and she instinctively knew that no matter how much it had hurt, she was not seriously harmed.

 

In an impulse, Casey jumped back to her feet. She felt her body tense. A quick look down showed her that there was no wound or blood in her stomach, where she had been hit. The man in front of her was incredibly puzzled. It was not as if she was not surprised at the situation too. It was the first man she had seen in a very long time that was taller than her.

 

The man seemed to recover soon enough, and Casey could see the hatred in his eyes. He grabbed his rifle with renewed strength, but he was way too close to try to shoot her. Instead, he turned the rifle and hit her with is butt on her head.

 

It hurt… but barely. She was as surprised as him. When he tried to hit her again, her hand swiftly intercepted the rifle and pulled it out of his hands. Caught unprepared, the man lost his balance and dropped to the ground, right in front of Casey’s feet. Without thinking twice, she kicked him in the ribs… and was surprised again as the man was sent flying twenty feet backwards.

 

Her attention was momentarily grabbed by the second man. Standing a few paces away, he seemed to be hesitating when finally he decided to drop the rifle, turned and started running.

 

Casey knew she was not going to let him go away. Realizing that she had a rifle in her hand, she tried to take aim, clumsily supporting it in her shoulder, and pulled the trigger. She did not get even close. Not having fired a weapon before in her life, Casey realized that she did not even know how to hold the rifle properly. Frustrated, she tossed it to the side.

 

And she started running.

 

She caught up with the fleeing man sooner than she had expected. When she did, she just charged him.

 

She realized that her charge had been harder for the man than she had expected when he failed to stand up in a timely manner. Walking next to him, she grabbed him by his throat and started to pull. Surprisingly enough, she managed to pull him up without too much effort.

 

The man’s fingers soon were on hers, trying to pry them open. He could not.

 

The feeling of being much stronger than she should was not completely new to Casey. She had already been much stronger than expected when she had been big. But now… now she was small again.

 

The man’s face was turning red. Casey just squeezed harder. She felt some bones break and then she saw as the man suddenly stopped trying to breathe. Releasing her fingers, he dropped to the ground like a sandbag.

 

The moans from the first man made her turn and forget about the life she had just taken. He was not moving too much, so she did not force her pace as she walked back to where he was. Then, she crouched and turned the man so that he was face up.

 

He coughed. Blood got out of his mouth.

 

“What happened to me?” she asked in an angry tone

 

The man tried to speak, but again, only blood came out.

 

“Can you talk?” Casey asked

 

Another bloody cough made it evident that he could not.

 

She leaned closer to the man and grabbed his head between both her hands. Then, she whispered:

 

“Then, you are useless”

 

She started pushing with her fingers. A trace of an evil grin showed up in her face as the man’s skull broke with a sickening sound.

 

Being strong was good… but not nearly as good as being a giant. With the immediate business already taken care of, Casey’s mind went back to the situation: she was not big anymore!

 

Frustration took over her at a scale she had not known before, even when she had been shrunk the first time. She felt rage tears watering her eyes.

 

A voice called her name again. She looked up to her cousin once more. Then, she yelled:

 

“What the hell happened to me?”

 

 

 

 

“No… no… it cannot be” Kevin muttered, hiding behind a distant tree. He had not wanted to get any closer to Casey.

 

She had shrunk, but the process had been painfully slow. Much, much slower than it had been when she was shrunk the first time. It had taken her most of the night to get back to her “normal” size.

 

Kevin had felt it soon enough, from inside her. At some point he had thought that he would die in her cunt anyway, that he would not be able to make it out of it on time. Thank God, he had been wrong.

 

He did not know why, but he had stayed next to Casey until her body moved back to the petite size she had had when they had been going out together. He had even stayed there for a while, observing her moving chest, knowing that she was alive.

 

He wanted to kill her with all his strength. But something was blocking him. When he heard voices in the distance and saw the flashlights, he knew what he had to do.

There had been a strange pleasure in the moment the hunter had shot his rifle twice at her… but then… then something impossible had happened.

 

Kevin suddenly realized about something. He was in danger. Casey was still alive and even if she was not giant, she was still dangerous. He had to get out, disappear and make sure that no one would ever be able to find him again.

 

Turning, he started running towards the road.