- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mendel and Ron make progress on their investigation. In the meantime, Casey also makes progress in her plans.

 

 

Chapter 14. Progress

Kevin was on top of the tall flat rock where Casey had set him. It was more or less level with her knees. She could see her hand moving to her behind and maneuver. Then he heard a chuckle as she said:

“Guess who survived! I wouldn’t have bet for him”

It was not as if Kevin had to guess too much. In any case, the “mysterious” survivor was soon lying on the surface of the same rock Kevin was on. He did not know too well why, but he walked towards him. In his mind, he was already dead, so he did not care if he did something Casey did not like.

The man’s strong smell almost pushed Kevin back, but bringing a hand over his nose and mouth, Kevin managed to advance without throwing up.

The cop’s uniform and hair were drenched. Kevin could see that it wasn’t water.

Casey’s voice thundered above:

“He did not make it. Wow, I would have bet my pussy was more comfy than my ass”

Kevin heard a loud thud behind him and turned to see the body of the other cop. She had carelessly dropped it from up above. A pool of blood was beginning to form under it.

When he turned, Casey’s building-sized face was right in front of him. She was smiling. It was the type of smile that sent shivers down his spine.

“I know what you are wondering, Kevin” she said

He actually wondered what she was thinking. She clarified it for him soon enough.

“You’re going in there. And two people have died there already. You know, I’m wondering if you will die to. I just don’t know” she said as her smile widened.

She paused for a couple of seconds. Then, she went on:

“We’ll find out soon enough, darling” Casey said. “But first, I need to take care of that tiny piece of shit that just got out of my ass” she added.

Kevin remained speechless.

“He hit me, you know?” Casey said. “I was hand cuffed and naked and he hit me over and over again with his nightstick. I have killed plenty of people today, and most of them had not done anything to me. If anyone deserves suffering and dying is him” she said

Casey’s eyes moved away from his for a second and she reached out into the ground below. When she moved her hand back up it was holding a pretty large rock on it.

“There is just a little problem, you know?” Casey said. “I really don’t want to touch him anymore”

Kevin barely had time to jump back as Casey’s hand slammed down, holding the rock. The cop barely managed to let out a last scream before the rock crushed him with a sickening sound.

Kevin could not hold it anymore. Mindlessly, he just ran to the edge of the rock he was standing at and jumped… to fall into Casey’s waiting palm.

 

 

She was thankful for her reflexes. She had only had a second to react when Kevin had started running, with the obvious intention of killing himself. He would die soon enough, but under her terms.

Out of all the people on her list, Kevin was number one. The cop might have hit her, but Kevin had dared to break up with her and run away from her. There was nothing worse than rejection.

Holding him under her face, she softened her voice and said:

“You’ll die when I say you can die, you little fuck”

The sound of an engine took her attention momentarily from Kevin. She could see the cloud of dust in the distance easily enough. There was a car approaching.

“It’s surprising how little people value their lives” she thought as she stood up and faced the approaching vehicle. She wondered if the car would stop at any point and turn around but it was too late for the people inside. They would end up into one of her footprints whether they wanted or not.

Seeing that the car kept on coming, Casey decided just to wait, with Kevin securely held in her grip and her free hand on her hip.

When the old SUV stopped in the dirt road not two steps away from her and its occupant got out, Casey was genuinely surprised.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” she asked to the girl with the bright pink hair.

“I’ve been following you” Mandy said

“Well, that’s obvious enough. It’s not as if it is too hard, is it?” Casey asked, still surprised at the situation

Her cousin was trying to find some words when Casey added:

“I guess that if no one has tried so far it was because they knew that they would become a stain in my sole”

Mandy got visibly more nervous as she said that. Casey felt satisfied at it. Without giving her any time to react, she walked the two steps towards her cousin and as she was starting to turn and run, she crouched and picked her up.

Holding her in front of her face, she asked in a cold voice:

“You are becoming just too annoying, coz. Tell, me, why shouldn’t I just crush you and ensure that you stop bugging me once and for all?”

“I know what you’ve come here for” Mandy said

“So what?” Casey asked

“You hid the formula. I’ve always known it. It’s here” Mandy said

“It is” Casey acknowledged

Then, without further word, she dropped Mandy on the flat rock. Soon after, she set Kevin on top of it again, as far away from the edges as possible.

“Make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid” she commanded her cousin

Without giving anyone time to react, she crouched and grabbed a large rock that was leaning in the bigger one.

“It’s considerably easier than it was, the first time I moved it. And when I get bigger, I will be able to move it with a finger”

Moving the rock out of the way revealed a very small carving into the larger rock. She had to carefully maneuver her fingers to grab the box she had hid there six years ago without breaking it.

When she was done, she set the box carefully in her palm and removed its cover with the fingernails of her free hand. They were tiny, but they were clearly there: the bluish and greenish vials.

Then, she held her palm close to the rock’s edges, showing its contents to Kevin and Mandy.

“Does it ring a bell, Kevin?” she asked

Kevin was white, petrified.

It was Mandy who spoke.

“Is this it?” she asked

“It is” Casey said

“How many did you take, the first time?” Mandy asked

“One of each” Casey replied as she looked at her small cousin with superiority

“And it made you a hundred feet tall?”

Casey nodded.

“There are a lot of vials here” Mandy said, her voice had some trace of protest

“There should be fifteen, if no one has taken any while I was away. And since I’m not seeing any hundred feet tall girl around, I guess that no one did” Casey said

“Make me a hundred feet all” Mandy pleaded. “It would be enough for me already. And you would still have thirteen vials left”

“I’m sorry coz, but I want any single inch of height these vials contain for myself”

“This isn’t fair!” Mandy protested

“Of course it is not fair” Casey said, smirking. “Life is not fair. I’m big, and you are small. And in a short while, life is going to get significantly more unfair for everyone who is not me”

Mandy looked like was going to protest again, but she did not find any words.

“I’ll do something for you, though” Casey said. “I’ll let you stay and watch. You’ll have a first row seat. You’ll be able to tell people that you were there when I became a goddess”

Without saying anything else, Casey reached out and picked the almost frozen form of Kevin from the top of the rock. Looking at him and then looking back to Mandy she said:

“He’ll get a closer look, but I doubt he’ll see the full picture”

 

 

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Ron said, slamming his fist on the table

Doctor Mendel wasn’t saying anything, but his face showed as much frustration as Ron’s, if not more.

“They are useless” Ron said looking at the results of the last sample in the screen

“It always was a possibility” Mendel admitted. “In the end, the fact that there are no traces of the substance to be found is good news. It means that it can be easily countered”

“But we cannot make the damn counter without knowing what we are trying to counter” Ron said

“We need to analyze it directly in a living being” Mendel said

Ron let a hysterical laugh out and said:

“Do you want me to catch up with Kelly and ask her not to crush me and to give me some of her blood? I can try, but I believe it’s unlikely she will agree”

A voice came from the back of the room. Mendel and him turned and saw a man in a dark suit. They did not know for how long he had been there. And they did not recognize him.

“I don’t think Kelly would agree to that” the man said

“Hey, who are you? You cannot be here!” Mendel protested

“I assure you that I can be here” the man said. “After all, you can be here because I decided so”

The man walked out of the gloom and they could see that he looked Asian, even if his accent was clearly from the West Coast.

“Who are you?” Mendel asked

“I’m Director Tanaka” the man said. In

“And who are you supposed to be?” Mendel asked. It was clear to Ron that he had never seen him before

“I could explain, but I thought that you would first want to answer a question for me: do you think Lisa Callaghan would agree to let you test your new theory on her? I think it’s promising, so she may think so, as well”

Ron’s jaw dropped. Of course! How could he have forgotten about Lisa?

“Where is she?” he asked

“Not so far away. She is in the middle of a suburb, in Virginia. She thought that she could fight Kelly Hanson. She proved her wrong”

“We need to get her here!” Ron said, suddenly finding a way out of the cul-de-sac they had got into.

“I agree. We thought that it could be good if you could help us convince her” Tanaka said

“How?” Ron asked

“There is a chopper waiting for you outside. I held the elevator for you, as well” Tanaka said

“I… I’ll go” Ron said

“Just before you leave… we thought we would give you one more reason to convince her” Tanaka said

“What?” Ron asked

Tanaka gestured to the door. It opened. A tall, well-built man got in. He immediately recognized him.

“Joe?” Ron asked, truly surprised

“In the flesh” Joe, who had obviously been through a lot, replied

“I… I thought you had been in the FSD when Kelly…” Ron said

“I left before she got there, taking advantage of the confusion” Joe said

“You need to come with me” Ron said

It was Tanaka who replied:

“We don’t think this would be prudent. He will be able to meet again with his wife… when she comes down here”

“But…” Ron started to protest.

“You should get going, doctor” Tanaka cut him

 

 

Kelly had never thought that there could be so many ships in the sea. Her path had obviously crossed with some sort of shipping lane, since the water surface was filled with white ship trails.

She had got a little farther away from the coast, until the water reached her mid–thigh. From her still formidable height over the surface she could see all sorts of ships moving at a snail’s pace. And from the visible turns into the trails they left, it was also evident that all of them were trying to get away from her.

“As if they could” Kelly thought

She was still feeling a little mean at having been attacked, so her moral compass was a little bit more ready than usual to let her indulge a little and play with her new findings.

Easing her pace even more, she slowly waded until she was more or less in the middle of all the activity.

There were dozens of ships. Many of them were small, but a few were quite big, even for her new standards. Of course, those were the ones she was interested on.

Her attention was momentarily grabbed by a massive ship that looked like an oil tanker. She walked until she was next to it and crouched to look through the small windows of the bridge, on the stern of the massive ship.

“Is there anybody home?” she asked

She could make some shadows through the bullhorns but not much more. Feeling playful, she grabbed the ship’s prow with her left hand and started to lift it, making the entire supertanker tilt in the process.

“It’s curious, you know?” she said in a soft voice. “I know one of this could probably cause a pretty nasty ecological disaster. And it still feels like a bathtub toy to me”

Without warning, she let the prow go and let it drop into the water. She imagined that it would have been rough for the crew, but she had not been nearly rough enough to risk any damage to the ship. After all, she had always been an ecologist… well, not truly an activist, but at least she recycled.

The interest of the supertanker was quickly lost as her eyes found a much more interesting ship in the distance. She did not waste any time and started to advance towards it.

 

 

Charlotte had always wanted to be in a cruise ship. Until today. The travel agency were she had booked her cruise had told her that the Monarch of the Seas was the largest cruise ship in the world. Suddenly it did not look so large anymore. At least not compared to the titanic woman that was wading in their direction with a wide smile in her face.

She was young and she was obviously good looking. She had an almost perfect hourglass figure, except for her breasts, which were clearly oversized for her frame. Her most impressive feature, though, was the fact that the ocean’s surface was well below her crotch as she advanced towards them looking like Poseidon’s daughter.

Charlotte knew they were doomed. The ship was steering but there was no way they would be able to get away from her. Her towering figure was getting larger and larger as the woman approached.

Charlotte realized just then that she was alone. She was holding the railings of the upper deck of the Monarch of the Seas and there was no one around her. She realized everyone had headed inside, to one of the lower decks, trying to hide from the approaching woman, as if that was even possible. She realized that she should probably do the same. She was scared enough. But then she realized that she was also fascinated. And even if her mind was telling her to get away, she couldn’t.

Soon, Charlotte could only see the woman’s towering thighs in front of her. Even trying to crane her neck as much as she could, she did not manage to see her face. The woman’s movement was so sudden and swift that Charlotte lost her footing and landed on her ass. When she managed to stand up, she was looking straight into eyes the size of the swimming pools.

“Hello” the woman’s voice said and despite her obvious whispering tone, both the railing and Charlotte’s bones rattled. For a few seconds, the air around her became even warmer.

The voice came back.

“You may want to take a good grip” it said

Charlotte didn’t know what to make of those words until the world shook stronger than a rollercoaster and she fell on her ass again. Miraculously, Charlotte managed to get a hold of the lower part of the railing. She didn’t know where she would have ended if she had not done so.

 

 

The tiny woman was definitely interesting. Out of the thousands of people on the ship, she was the only one in plain sight. She crouched to have a closer look. She was in her late twenties, blonde and cute. And she did not look so scared as other people who had seen her for the first time.

Kelly wanted to learn a little more about her, but she did not feel like staying crouched. So, bringing one hand to the prow and another one to the stern, she took a good hold of the ship and straightened up.

Water cascaded from the ship’s hull as Kelly easily lifted it from the water and held it in her extended arms, right in front of her face. The large cruise ship looked about 4 feet long to Kelly and it was one of the first things she had held since becoming her current size that did not feel weightless. It was not as if she was having any problems holding it, though.

She knew that there were thousands of people inside the ship. And she was holding their lives literally in her hands. The realization made her feel a power rush. She also felt some warmth down there. She briefly thought about the Washington Monument and wondered if it had been a good idea not to bring it with her. She discarded the thought. She should not get so easily distracted by those things while she still had so much to do. And besides, it was not as if Washington was so far away, was it?

Focusing her eyes on the tiny blonde woman, Kelly saw that she was trying to stand up again. Kelly waited for her to do so, observing with amusement how she needed to firmly grab the railing to achieve her objective. When she was reasonably stable, Kelly addressed her again.

“I’m curious. Why did you stay out here on your own?”

The woman’s mousy voice came back surprisingly soon. Her words were not surprising, though.

“Please, don’t hurt me” the woman said

Kelly let a chuckle out.

“If I had wanted to hurt you, don’t you think that this ship would already be in the bottom of the sea?”

Her words didn’t do much to calm the woman down, but Kelly had felt like bragging a little.

“What’s your name, tiny?” she asked

“Charlotte” the woman replied, her voice surprisingly steady

“I’m Kelly” she offered, even if she assumed that everyone should know, by now. “I’m not going to hurt you. I just wanted to have a closer look”

“You are huge” the tiny woman said

Kelly let a louder laugh out.

“You don’t miss a thing, do you?” she asked in a sarcastic tone “Now, answer me: why did you stay outside on your own?”

The woman hesitated. Then, she said:

“I… I was… fascinated”

Kelly smiled in a mix of warmth and cockiness.

“I’m quite fascinating, I guess”

“What are you going to do with me?” the woman asked

Kelly had not thought about it. She thought about it for a second and said:

“I have two options for you: I will set down the ship on the water. I’m not interested in hurting anyone. If you want to stay, you can stay. Or you can come with me and see a lot of other fascinating stuff I can do. I have plenty of room in my necklace and I’ve found out that I enjoy talking with some of you from time to time”

The woman looked at her, incredulous. Kelly winked and said:

“Your choice”

“I… I’ll come”

Kelly smiled and said: “Good choice”

Bending again, she set the ship in the water as carefully as she could. It was not careful enough, since Charlotte was sent off her feet and rolled somewhat down the deck. She imagined that the same would be happening to the other few thousand people everywhere else on the ship. She gave her some more time to recover and then she set her finger close to her, as she had done with George before.

“Climb in the fingernail” she commanded in a soft voice

She let Charlotte hesitate for a few seconds without pushing her. Then, the ant-size woman finally climbed in. Carefully bringing her digit in front of her eyes, she whispered:

“Don’t worry. I know that you are ridiculous next to me, but I will take good care of you”

She then moved the finger to the Ferris Wheel dangling from her neck and next to one of the gondolas.

“Get in” she instructed. “We’re going to spend the evening in New York” she added once the woman was safe into her new transportation.

 

 

“I guess that you think that we should be thankful for having delivered yourself to us” Director Tanaka said

“You can guess anything you want” Joe said. “But judging from what I heard before, it would seem that you are planning to use my presence here to get my wife to come”

“It may be an incentive. We were counting on her coming here anyway” Tanaka said

“It’s not as if she has too many reasons to trust you” Joe replied

“You don’t trust us either” Tanaka coldly stated

“I’m here” Joe said

“You are here out of self-interest. You know we are the only option you have to talk to your wife again”

“It would seem that this is a win-win situation, then” Joe said, sneering

“I’m sure your wife will be happy to see you” Tanaka said. “She would be even happier if she could see her daughter, of course”

“Yeah. It’s a pity she won’t be able to” Joe said

Tanaka’s expression changed.

“Do you really think we won’t be able to find her, Mr. Callaghan?” he asked, his voice hinting the threat

“I sure hope you don’t” Joe replied dryly

“We would never harm her” Tanaka said

“Do you really think I will buy that?” Joe replied

 

 

Ron was back into a helicopter. He had spent quite a lot of time in helicopters over the last few hours. Suburbs spread everywhere he could see. The late afternoon sun was setting and the sky was getting darker. It made it easier to see the thousands of headlights that highlighted the path of the multitude of jammed roads and highways.

They flew over a small hill and there she was. She was lying face up, in the middle of the countless rows of similar dark gray houses, each with its driveway and backyard.

Earth was piled up around her body, which Ron could see had sunk quite deep into the ground. A large trench spread from her feet onwards. Ron knew that there had been more dark gray houses there, not so long ago, before Lisa’s body had landed on the area and rolled until it had came to a halt.

He had seen the images of Lisa’s fight with Kelly, recorded by a distant observation plane. He still did not understand how Lisa had been so fool as to confront Kelly. But it was hard to believe that Kelly had beaten a former friend so bad. Then, Ron remembered that this was not, by far, the worst thing Kelly had done over the last few hours.

The chopper where Ron was stopped right on top of Lisa’s unmoving body and hovered there. Then, a spotlight went on and someone maneuvered so that it stopped in Lisa’s face.

Ron could see that her usually cute face was very badly bruised. Then, her eyes opened, reacting to the light as it moved over them. Lisa coughed.

“So, she is alive” Ron thought. The reports had already said so much, but at first sight he had not been so sure

Someone passed him a microphone. When Ron looked at the soldier who had done so with questioning eyes, he heard someone else in his headphones:

“It’s connected to a loudspeaker outside. Talk to her”

“And what the fuck do they want me to tell her?” Ron wondered.

It came to him soon enough.

“Lisa, this is Ron” he started

He saw Lisa’s eyes opening a little more and then heard her groans. He realized she was trying to incorporate. Her first attempt failed and Ron realized that she was in pretty bad shape. Lisa had always been stubborn, though, so she tried again and managed to sit down, coughing again.

The pilot had not missed the giant woman’s movement and had repositioned the helicopter so that they would keep having a pretty good view of the giant woman’s face. In any case, he kept his altitude at a safe 500 feet. He did not want to risk any surprises in case the battered giant woman turned out to be moody. He had seen images of the fate some of his colleagues had suffered at the hands of the other two giant women and no matter how much everyone assured him that Lisa Cooper was by far the gentlest of the three, he was not going to take any chances.

“Lisa. It’s me, Ron”

Lisa coughed a third time. Then, her voice came out. It was obvious that talking was causing some pain.

“I heard you the first time” she said in an annoyed tone. “What the hell do you want?”

Ron swallowed hard. She was not in a good mood. Well, no one would be, after the beating she had taken. And she was likely to still be upset with them for having made her grow, in the first place…

Then, Ron remembered the videos and the audio he had heard on the confrontation between Lisa and Kelly and remembered something. Of course! How could he have been so stupid? Holding the microphone, he said:

“Lisa: Joe and Stella are fine. They are alive!”

Lisa’s expression changed immediately.

“What?”

“They are with us, back at the base” Ron

Lisa’s face showed some incredulity. Ron knew that he did not have too much credibility with her. He needed her to believe him, though.

“They were not at the FSD, when Kelly got there. They had already left. They are fine”

Lisa stared in the direction of the spotlight and said:

“Why should I believe you?”

“You can come with us and see them by yourself”

Lisa pushed down with her arms. She groaned, complaining. Ron saw that the pilot had pulled the stick and was making the chopper climb a little.

She might be in a bad shape. Still, seeing her standing up and getting to her full height was quite impressive.

Lisa was clearly feeling some pain as she stood up. Then, Ron saw her looking around. He realized that she was noticing for the first time the consequences of her fall into the neighborhood. She remained motionless for a while. Then, she looked back in the direction of the spotlight. She looked like she was about to break.

And break she did. Tears ran down her cheeks. Her sobs could be heard over the noise of the rotor.

She looked around her once more. Then, Ron saw her red eyes locking on the chopper as she asked:

“How many?”

Ron felt incredibly sorry for Lisa. He knew her well enough to know how hard that must be for her. He took the microphone and said:

“We don’t know yet, Lisa. It’s not your fault”

“Of course it’s my fucking fault!” Lisa protested, still sobbing. These people would still be alive if I was not a monstrous freak!” she yelled

“Lisa” Ron said, keeping his voice soft. “Don’t blame yourself. This is not your fault. It’s Kelly’s fault” he said. He realized that it was the first time he blamed Kelly aloud for her actions. For some strange reason, it had felt a little weird.

His words had an effect. Lisa’s face changed. Tears were still running down her cheeks, but there was fire in her eyes now.

“I need to stop her!” she said. There was a lot of determination in her voice.

Ron could not help admiring Lisa. She had been very badly beaten by Kelly and it was clear that she was still willing to do anything she could to stop her. He also knew that she had no option to do that. At least, not by herself.

“You can” Ron said

Lisa seemed surprised by his words.

“I know how to make her small again. But I need your help” he said

Lisa seemed confused. After a couple of seconds, she said:

“You already tried to reduce us. And you failed”

“I know” Ron said. “I found out what failed. I know how to make her small again. I can make you small as well. I just need your help”

“What… what do you need?” Lisa said

“We need some samples from you. With them, we will be able to make you small. Follow us. We are at a new base. You will be able to see Joe there. And you will help us end Kelly’s threat”

Lisa remained speechless for a few seconds. Then, she said:

“Ok. I will follow you”

 

 

Casey held Kevin in front of her eyes with two fingers. Her lips were curled in an evil smile.

“Time’s up, Kevin” she said, sounding obviously happy

After a while without having said anything, Kevin seemed to have got some fight back.

“Fuck you Casey! Why don’t you kill me already?” he yelled

Casey chuckled.

“I’ve killed hundreds of people today. Thousands, most likely. I didn’t know them. I had nothing against them. I just killed them because they were small and I could. And I felt like it. It was funny. And exciting” she said

She saw the repulse in Kevin’s face. She enjoyed it.

“But you? You are special, Kevin. I cannot just squish you, as if you were nobody. I’m not even in the mood of torturing you as I did with the cops. They hurt me, so I hurt them back. But you? You were my boyfriend, Kevin. You were important for me. What you did to me hurt me much more than anything else” Casey said

Kevin finally managed to reply to her. He yelled:

“Oh, for God’s sake, Casey. You never loved me!”

Casey chuckled again.

“Love you? Oh God, no! Love is bullshit. But I liked you. You were funny. You fucked well. If you hadn’t been suck a dick after I grew we could have make it work”

“You fucking raped me!” Kevin yelled

“I was horny. And you were my boyfriend” Casey said in a casual tone

“I did not want to!” Kevin protested

Casey giggled.

“See, Kevin, this is where you got everything wrong. After I grew you kept treating me like an equal, when it was obvious that we were not. You could just not accept that I was the biggest and the strongest, and that I was the one that was going to be calling the shots from then onwards, even when it was so obvious. You kept on commanding me to do things, as if you were entitled to. You cannot imagine how ridiculous it felt” she said.

She went on: “I tried to give you some time, at the beginning. I really wanted you to realize for yourself about how things were going to be. If you had, you could have still been my boyfriend. I needed you to satisfy me, but I’m sure that I would have been able to satisfy you as well. I would have treated you… gently… much more than anyone else, anyway. You could have been my special little one as I explored the world from my new height. All you had to do was to learn your new position. To understand that you were mine. You couldn’t”

“I was not going to be your damn toy” Kevin protested

“Of course you were. The only question was if you would be my toy on purpose or if I would have to force you. You chose the second option. And then, Lisa got in the way. But I never forgot you, Kevin”

“What are you going to do to me?” Kevin said, sobbing

 “You are still special, Kevin. And I want you to be part of me as I become the most powerful person in the world”

“You are crazy!” Kevin protested

Casey went on, as if she had not heard him.

“I honestly don’t have a clue on what will happen once you are inside me. There are many possibilities, once you think about it. It’s very unlikely, but can you imagine that you would grow inside me? I would become massive and you would be some sort of a giant. Well, at least to the rest of the people in the world. To me you would still be toy sized. I can’t imagine how this could happen, but it could be funny. I could keep you as my sex toy. Until I got bored of you that is” she said

Kevin had not even thought about this possibility. He wished with all his strength that this would not happen to him. Out of all the possible outcomes, this one was by far the most terrifying. He just wanted to die and get done with it.

Casey kept on smiling.

“Most likely you will just keep being tiny as I grow, until you get so ridiculous compared to me that I will stop noticing you. You will probably drown in my juices and then I will end up peeing you somewhere and not even noticing” she said

Kevin started sobbing again.

“Knowing that you are in there will make it so much better, in any case” Casey finally added.

And then, without further consideration, she shoved Kevin in.

She waited for a few seconds, until she started feeling his feeble attempts inside her cunt. Then, she just opened her mouth wide and emptied the fifteen vials in the box into it. She could barely notice them. She just swallowed.

After a minute, nothing had happened.

Mandy’s yells took her out of her frustration.

“You’re not growing” her cousin said.

Casey looked down and saw what she thought was some satisfaction in her cousin’s face. Casey frowned. Just then, she felt a very intense warmth in her stomach. She let out a very loud moan.

Her cousin’s face suddenly looked puzzled. Casey smiled at her and said:

“You know, Mandy… I was thinking on just crushing you. But I think I’ll wait until you look the size on an ant. It will make it funnier”

A new wave of warmth took over Casey’s body. This time it was so intense that she dropped to her knees and she let out an even louder moan. Then, she felt as if she were choking. It was getting harder and harder to breath.

She brought her hands to her throat, touching it, trying to find out what was going on with her. Her body head kept on growing in intensity. It was not pleasurable anymore. It felt as if she would burn at any given time.

And still, she could not breathe.

Casey felt her strength fading. Her sight started to blur and she could still not bring any air in. Her eyes were suddenly blinded by bright light and then… she was engulfed by complete darkness.

The last thing she remembered before fainting was her ass hitting the ground with a loud thud.